Whoopsie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Click Here

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy

Telephone
"Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler"
"Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler."
"They helped me get my boiler going after a long summer, would highly recommend!"
"Made my claim online and got a new phone the next day, great service!"
"Brilliant service, really helped out."
"Whoopsie was much cheaper than my previous provider to cover my iPhone XR. They were very helpful when talking through the cover options and how to claim."
"Boiler repaired by the manufacturer within 48 hours, outstanding service"
"Fixed my iPhone quickly with no fuss, would recommend"
"Originally joined Whoopsie as much cheaper then British Gas. I was very impressed by the service provided. John kept me informed throughout the claim and I will certainly recommend them to my friends."
"This is the insurance company you need if you are looking for good protection with affordable price. They also put their customers' satisfaction first. I am glad to recommend them."
"USURE has very nice protection, and a helpful team whenever I need to make a claim. I can probably find other companies charging much higher prices for the same service I got from USURE. I would thoroughly recommend USURE."
"I went on holiday when I got news from my family that our boiler stopped working. As soon as I called Usure, they immediately sent a guy to check it out, and from what I heard, he was very cooperative and polite, and quickly processed my claim. I would definitely recommend this company."
"I came across Usure's website after going through some recommendations about getting pet insurance, and I am very glad I did. My pet has been having quite a few medical problems, and insurance from Usure will surely help a lot with the vet bills. The staffs I spoke with also love animals, and I can really feel that they care."
"I spoke with several insurance companies before finally chose Usure as my provider. The reason that made me choose them was, as I spoke with many rep agents, the one from Usure offered me the best and reasonable cost. And it was also quite refreshing to find someone in the insurance industry who truly understand what I need. Thank you."
"Our family happily recommend Usure Insurance for your needs. We have been satisfied customers, as they have treated us with much respects, and the rates they offer us are very much affordable."
"So far all the good reviews about Usure.me have been positive, and I am here to confirm that they're all true. They treat me like I was a VIP, and their customer service is unbelievable good. They are also straight and honest about their services, which makes it very easy for me to understand. I have no regret in getting some of my belongings with their coverage service."
"I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about how absolutely amazing and professional Usure is. I took insurance from them for my home, and they processed my application quickly."
"I was just getting off the phone with their customer service team, and I was impressed. Thank you for the time and patience in taking my queries about my policy. Good customer service is the most essential thing to have in an insurance business. And Usure has it."
"I want to express my since gratitude to Usure company, for their kind help in getting my claim done. It did not take too long, and the agents were very nice to always check back with me, ensuring I got what I needed. Thank you once again."
"Excellent service, at a very competitive price. Thank you, Usure!"
Whoopsie is rated 4.82 based on 87 reviews