Whoopsie Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie Insurance
Telephone
Read Whoopsie Insurance Reviews

About Whoopsie Insurance:

Whoopsie Insurance, from the people who care!

Let us protect you and the things you love, with our great range of insurance products.

All our insurance products are backed by regulated underwriters meaning your policies are all protected by the financial compensation scheme. It means that in any instance, you're in safe hands!

Tell us how Whoopsie Insurance made you happy
Come home one day to find our boiler was leaking water so i phoned Whoopsie. At first all seem to be okay as the agent on the other end said someone will be in contact with you in the next 30 minutes and that the clam is being raised as an emergency due to the fact we have a 3 year old in the house. 30 minutes come and go so we phoned again and was told the same thing. We then tried to phone again when the next 30 minutes went by but the call centre had closed. We emailed the emergency email address but didn’t get anything back. The next morning I phoned as soon as they opened and was told the same story. We got to about 12pm when i phoned again, this is when things went down hill. Was told because we didn’t have an up to date service cert (they didn’t come out and service the boiler due to covid) we had to pay £75, we paid the money and contacted them to see when an engineer would be out to fix the boiler, at this point i was told my platinum cover didn’t cover me and that i would have to upgrade to platinum platinum cover. When i asked why did i pay the £75 if they wasn’t sending anyone the agent couldn’t answer my question. The agent informed me that a leaking boiler isn’t classed as a emergency and that i should just put a bowl under the boiler to catch the water. When i said this isn’t a fix and when will they said an engineer. They said they wouldn’t send an engineer out as its only leaking and that i should just keep a bowl under the boiler. I asked if Whoopsie will pay to have my new kitchen fixed when the problem gets worse, the agent just said it won’t get worse as it’s only leaking water. I asked to speak to a manager which they couldn’t do. When i asked if i upgrade will i be stuck in a contract they, couldn’t answer my question. I said i don’t want to stay with a company that changes the line in the sand on when to pay out. The agent then come out and said because you have said you want to leave we are going to cancel your claim. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY, i went with this company and made a Whoopsie. I should have stayed with Scottish power. I have emailed Whoopsie asking for a manager to explain why my clam is being cancelled because I’m thinking of leaving. I have paid every month thinking i was covered just to find out this wasn’t the case. If i could give no stars i would.
Really good deal, can't complain as long as the price doesn't go up next year. Cheers
Whoopsie gave me an amazing experience when raising a claim for home insurance. As a customer, I feel like I get what I need. Whoopsie provides good customer service. I bought home insurance from Whoopsie. I know this will be profitable in the future. I was worried that there would be damage to the house, so I bought it. Previously, I did some research to determine the best emergency home insurance provider in my city. I thought it would be difficult to decide which one would best suit my needs. After reading the information provided by Whoopsie, I thought I had found the right home insurance, from the type of coverage to the online claim offered. This will certainly be easy for customers when they encounter obstacles. I am interested in coverage for plumbing, drainage, home electrics. Moreover, sometimes there’s trouble in my house, especially in electrics. Since Whoopsie offers 24/7 support, I didn't hesitate to buy its home insurance. After I saw some reviews from users, I feel even more convinced. When my house's electricity has a problem. I called electrician. After that, I immediately filed a claim with Whoopsie. Yes, I was able to submit a claim online. Customer service served me well and the claim procedure was not complicated like insurance companies in general. I immediately received reimbursement.
Well what can I say, I had a leak under my toilet which it took them 5 days to fix (eventually after lots of tooing and frowing) I have asked them today that I think my boiler needs a service as I am getting intermediate hot water and they said firstly that covid was restricting boiler services, when I said I should have had a free service which I haven't had they then said they only do services between May and October so they are going to look to the compliance department to see if it was mentioned during the initial call. I am severely disappointed so far with the service and I probably should have stayed with british gas.
Waste of my time and money. Arranged a boiler service, they didn't turn up. Lost a days pay and fuel (rented property). Phoned them, they promised to come following week. Nobody came. Emailed a complaint, completely ignored!. Now seeking compensation.
Went to switch heating on post summer with no power to boiler, contacted whoopsie, engineer came out super quick to assess, then it took over a week to get any further being told there was no claim and no authorisation given for repair, engineer out evenly, to do the repair only to find 2 other issues. They needed to go back to whoopsie, they called last week to say they needed more money off us as our repair exceeded their claim amount, now received a call to tell me we aren’t covered would we like details of a company to get a new boiler😱🤬. Telling me there was sludge in the system however this wasn’t mentioned by the engineer that visited.
My boiler broke down 5 days ago and I contacted Whoopsie immediately on a web page which is confusing if you have an older boiler. I sent all the documents needed and expected an engineer. I struggled to get a quick response from Customer services with someone to call you back - I have now had a favourable response and the engineer was scheduled immediately to arrive in the morning. James on the late team came through thank you. My old dependable 20 year old boiler was fixed very easily without the need for a new boiler.
I have attempted to contact whoopsie 6 times on and off for 3 weeks. Each time I was assured that an engineer would be in touch but no contact has been made regarding my elderly parents who have no hot water. I have paid £129 up front as instructed and a week later I am still waiting for a call. This is appalling and I will be requesting a refund and cancelling the contract….no doubt they will charge for that too.
I am really sorry to hear about this issue. I can see that our engineer did attend your property and advised that he already declared your boiler beyond economical repair 6 months ago with another provider, which was around the time you purchased the plan from us. Please speak to your customer care team to resolve this issue. Paul
Absolutely rubbish, 3 weeks ago I had an issue, with the boiler. Do not use. Hard to speak to a human being. No urgency into getting sorted. I have a £3000 limit per year on my boiler. There is a £500 limited per claim, my repair man came to fit a new part. But while talking to him we discussed a separate issue, so he said he would come back and fix that. I have been told this has come over my £500 limited. It’s not the same claim! It a very different issue. Whoopsie want me to pay an extra £400. Using this company does not give you any peace of mind at any level. Update I have had contact and my boiler will be repaired but will update once complete.
Not going to bother with you anymore. You don't respond properly for weeks then when you think you're getting more money out of me you respond the very next day. £30 cancellation fee was never mentioned until the other day. £80 because I could not find the existing service certificate. Which also was not mentioned before. You are a useless emergency company I'm an old age pensioner and an invalid and my house has been cold and hot without water for nearly two weeks so I am cancelling you and not paying you a single penny goodbye
I am reassured that I don't have to worry about any water problems
Still awaiting refund. No reply from emails and telephone is unavailable
How do we get hold of you for drainage cover
Spoke to them about my health insurance and they managed to save me a good amount of money. Highly recommend
Just had a call from Whoopsie about my “insurance plan” that I haven’t got. Either liars, incompetent or both.
It’s really cheap and saved me £248 on my insurances! Highly recommended!
Had COLD call from Whoopsie (despite being on TPS opt out). Told policy had elapsed and we could now get new policy for £20 per month. We have NEVER had a policy with Whoopsie. Caller wouldn't take no for an answer.
Really good bike insurance and cheap.
Despite being registered with TPS my elderly relative was cold called and signed up for a service that was not required. I think a 3rd party were involved. To be fair this was very swiftly and proactively remedied by Whoopsie who are investigating how this happened, cancelled the policy and say a bouquet of flowers are on their way. Top communication once they realised there was a problem.
As the comments written on my previous review state , I have been in contact with the customer service team and the problem has now been sorted and I have been assured that the direct debit has been cancelled. They apologised and said they would be in contact with the person who had spoken to me. So all sorted very promptly, thankfully.
Whoopsie Insurance is rated 4.38 based on 121 reviews