Whoopsie Reviews

Based on 155 reviews
Telephone
Read Whoopsie Reviews

About Whoopsie:

Whoopsie Insurance, from the people who care!

Let us protect you and the things you love, with our great range of insurance products.

All our insurance products are backed by regulated underwriters meaning your policies are all protected by the financial compensation scheme. It means that in any instance, you're in safe hands!

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
Rang 25/05 No reply emailed at 9pm 26/05 10.40am no reply. Rang customer services at 9am could not get through to claims she said would leave message to date no phone call this is ringing for emergency
Appalling. My 13 year old boiler no longer heats the water without turning the radiators on. When I connected them I was first told that my boiler was a heat only one and did heat hot water despite it having done that for 13 years. Then they said if wasn't an emergency so wasn't covered. Beware they will use any excuse not to cover you.
I recently had two house emergencies, both of which were handled quickly, swiftly, and professionally. Whoopsie is something I would suggest to everyone...
I needed to insure my boiler, and their personnel was really knowledgeable and helpful. This, combined with what I believe was a very reasonable premium, has certainly provided me with piece of mind. So far, so good - let's hope that, in the unusual event that a claim is made, it is handled as effectively as this!
From start to finish, the service was excellent. Professional, yet approachable and efficient. I'm quite pleased with this firm. I would suggest it to everyone. Thank you for your assistance at this difficult period.
So far, everything is going well. I got the cover I required for what I thought was a very reasonable price. If the aftercare is as wonderful, I'll be happy. I'm thinking about transferring all of my service insurance to them.
Excellent client service. All alternatives were explained, and information on warranty requirements and boiler service checks was provided. Very kind and helpful. Very successfully represented the organisation. Thank you very much.
I discovered this company on the internet when seeking for boiler insurance after being dissatisfied with the rate I received from my previous supplier. I received a terrific quotation and it was quite simple to set up all documentation were sent very fast and at a good price.
I was really pleased with the service I received from your company. The engineer who came out to fix my boiler was so nice and thorough, he even took his time doing whatever needed done!
So far, so good. My car wouldn't start, so I contacted Whoopsie. They answered my call right immediately, had a very helpful man on the phone, and said they would be with me in 90 minutes. Very pleasant and helpful man who fixed my car and got it running. Overall, excellent service.
After careful investigation, I discovered whoopsie to be the most comprehensive and reasonably priced. Signing up was quick and simple. Paperwork was also sent swiftly. I'm amazed at this early stage.
I was pleased with how their service addressed my inquiry. He was really attentive, and he carefully and thoroughly explained everything I needed to know. In the event of a claim or an emergency, I'll watch how your staff handles the scenario, which I hope is as efficient as this.
The problem was resolved the same day after I reported a boiler malfunction in the morning. The engineer was friendly, and the entire procedure was quick and simple. I would strongly suggest it. Thank you very much.
My boiler went down the day after my wedding, and I was in big trouble with relatives around. Despite the fact that it was a Sunday, whoopsie had an engineer at my house within an hour. The issue was quickly and efficiently fixed. Excellent service and I was really delighted every time I had an issue.
Great experience, they were really supportive and professional throughout. I would suggest this firm to everyone. Great job guys, keep it up.
Their staff was outstanding. When I selected the proper level of coverage for us, I received a clear and straightforward offer of levels of coverage and speedy fulfilment. Excellent value. I'm quite happy with the outcome.
a very helpful young man went over all of the policies and explained everything I was quite impressed with how the call was handled.
I'm quite impressed! The website is simple to use. I saved a lot of money by switching from my old insurance to a more comprehensive one. The next day, I had a service call from a very polite and helpful staff member. I am overjoyed!
On both instances that I needed to talk with someone at Whoopsie, I found their employees to be incredibly kind, respectful, and helpful.
Whoopsie is rated 4.44 based on 155 reviews