Whoopsie Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie Insurance
Telephone
Read Whoopsie Insurance Reviews

About Whoopsie Insurance:

Whoopsie Insurance, from the people who care!

Let us protect you and the things you love, with our great range of insurance products.

All our insurance products are backed by regulated underwriters meaning your policies are all protected by the financial compensation scheme. It means that in any instance, you're in safe hands!

Tell us how Whoopsie Insurance made you happy
Easy site to use. Love the teddy bear! I want one.
I've had several issues with this company's service. I had a lot of trouble getting them to respond to my requests for maintenance, as part of my subscription. It eventually took several months and having to get back to them numerous times before my boiler was eventually serviced. Their website is generally confusing to use, and it actually went down for a short while and there was no way to get back to them. Not great for a company whose business is to help people when they have an emergency.
Thank you for your feedback. Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to prioritise emergency boiler repairs. Looking at your account, I can see we still managed to service your boiler. I have asked our customer service teams to contact you to see if you need any further assistance. Paul Customer Services
An engineer came to service my boiler, noticed a fault and fixed it straight away. Good service
Thanks for the feedback, Dean!
Great service and better price than Homeserve! Thanks to Lizzie who was informative and a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for the great review! We have passed your feedback to Lizzie in our customer service team.
Requested online to have my boiler serviced, the engineer came out the next day and noticed a small water leak, he fixed that the same day without having to raise a claim. Great service!
Had a boiler engineer out for my nan within 2 hours, fantastic service!
Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler
Great service, had an engineer the next day to fix my boiler.
They helped me get my boiler going after a long summer, would highly recommend!
Made my claim online and got a new phone the next day, great service!
Brilliant service, really helped out.
Whoopsie was much cheaper than my previous provider to cover my iPhone XR. They were very helpful when talking through the cover options and how to claim.
Boiler repaired by the manufacturer within 48 hours, outstanding service
Fixed my iPhone quickly with no fuss, would recommend
Originally joined Whoopsie as much cheaper then British Gas. I was very impressed by the service provided. John kept me informed throughout the claim and I will certainly recommend them to my friends.
This is the insurance company you need if you are looking for good protection with affordable price. They also put their customers' satisfaction first. I am glad to recommend them.
USURE has very nice protection, and a helpful team whenever I need to make a claim. I can probably find other companies charging much higher prices for the same service I got from USURE. I would thoroughly recommend USURE.
I went on holiday when I got news from my family that our boiler stopped working. As soon as I called Usure, they immediately sent a guy to check it out, and from what I heard, he was very cooperative and polite, and quickly processed my claim. I would definitely recommend this company.
I came across Usure's website after going through some recommendations about getting pet insurance, and I am very glad I did. My pet has been having quite a few medical problems, and insurance from Usure will surely help a lot with the vet bills. The staffs I spoke with also love animals, and I can really feel that they care.
I spoke with several insurance companies before finally chose Usure as my provider. The reason that made me choose them was, as I spoke with many rep agents, the one from Usure offered me the best and reasonable cost. And it was also quite refreshing to find someone in the insurance industry who truly understand what I need. Thank you.
Whoopsie Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 93 reviews