Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore
Telephone

Tell us how Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore made you happy
This company has the worst customer relations I have EVER encountered when they let you down on a delivery date because they cannot be bothered to phone you their response is " what do you want me to do about it" void if you possibly can
I am in the process of renovating bathroom and its been a nightmare. All I will say for now but ....please keep an eye on this as my "rant" and complaints will be on here in a few days. No bathroom for over a month and now waiting for 3rd shower tray to arrive and fingers crossed it will be third time lucky. Photos and my "diary" of contacts will be uploaded shortly!!
We ordered an item from Wholesale Domestic and we were told it would arrive 4 weeks later, it didn’t, we contacted them to get an update and were told they would call back, they didn’t, we called again and were told the item had been shipped and was in the UK, still nothing, we called again to be told by someone in the warehouse that it wasn’t in the UK, hadn’t been shipped and that “that’s what they tell people”! When we asked to talk to someone else we were told “ there is no one else to speak to and that we would just be told the same thing anyway”! We were then told it would be late October before the item would arrive in the UK, which is 2 MONTHS after we had ordered it, we still have nothing, we have a bathroom with NO shower or bath, we have had no washing facilities as we stripped the bathroom out thinking we could cope for 4 weeks until our screen arrived! Oh! AND the item is STILL on their website for sale AND in stock!
Wholesale Domestic Bathroom Superstore is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews