Wheelspin Models Reviews

2AM

Unit 9 The Cedars, Cannock United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Wheelspin Models ?

"i purchased hobao ss with a 2.9 6 port engine this as been a nightmare for me so i gave Wheelspin models a text they said bring it over we will look at it as they did with in 10 min they sorted it first class company lots of time for people thanks guys 5 star. Paul Boutell"
"bought a truck it broke on the 2nd day "unsatisfactory quality" i was refused a refund and they think the consumer rights act don't apply to them --Under the Consumer Rights Act you have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-rights-act"
"supplied parts for a radio control car that is 28 years old I didn't think it would be possible to get them now but they had them."
"I ordered parts on the 15th May and paid for next day delivery, I have just received an email stating that the item will be delivered on 21st May. I will never use this company again."
"Wanted to order parts, found the manufactures part number, wheel spin said that they didn’t list it. Couldn’t be bothered to check with the manufacturer. Not helpful at all, having spent over £500 with them I shall be going elsewhere next time."
"Ordered Friday, delivered Monday via the well organised DPD. Good price, good service."
"Bought quite a few bits from these guys now - always helpful and plenty of items in stock. They don't try to sell you stuff you don't need and are very down to earth"
"I have bought a couple of cars and parts from these guys now. They are really friendly and helpful in customer services And today really went above and beyond for me on a warrenty issue. Apreciate it guys. Thanks"
"Very good great internet seller"
"fast delivery on time for my son's birthday. Subsequent battery fault which was resolved swiftly and professionally by store manager. Thanks Wheelspin Models...great customer service. we will be back to your online store soon"
"Drove for over an hour but when we arrived it looked nothing like the photos on their website, just a large understaffed counter with unpriced models on display."
"Very helpful and quick online website. Very easy to use and fast delivery times."
"Needed a new radio for my son's car - didn't really have a clue what I needed. Wheelspin were very helpful on the phone and helped to guide me to something that suited my needs. They didn't seem to be over selling it or pushing me towards the most expensive products - just something good and decent that fitted what I wanted and my budget. Good work guys!"
"Ordered several times now from Wheelspin. Prices are as keen as you'll find and items all came next day. I did have one small hiccup with an item, but a quick phone call later and it was all resolved quickly and efficiently - spot on!"
"Paid for items which they said they had. Contacting them by email 2 weeks later to find they still did not have my items. I cancelled the order by reply email immediately and asked for a refund. Much later the same day I received an email to say the order had been posted. Nothing arrived. A week later I asked again for the refund and this time they said thay had just posted it. The last time they had made a mistake and had not posted it! Nothing ever arrived(again), and neither did my refund. Despite repeated contacts just kept passing me to each other and nobody was really bothered. Dreadful customer service and I really would like to think it was not done intentionally. I do have the full email dialogue."
"Dealt with these guys a few times. For my first order they took the money immediately but I got an email a few days later saying they couldn't supply and had credited the money back to my account - fair enough. Second time I tried to order something from them I thought I'd be wise and email them first for stock levels first. They replied saying they would look into it. A week later after hearing nothing I emailed them again, they replied saying one item was in and they were still waiting for the other. I asked them to email me back when both items were in stock as I didn't want to order separate due to their ludicrous postage costs....1 year later I'm still waiting for that email! Finally I'm ordering a whole bunch of spares and a new plane - they say on their website they would price match but then when it came down to it they refused - they said about the other two well reputed cheaper shops "I think they have a price error on that item as it's well under cost". Surely you can't just pick and chose if you are going to price match based on other people's stock "seeming" too cheap!? Ugh...at the end of the day they do have some stuff that is cheaper than elsewhere, however I'm so wound up by the poor customer service that I just refuse to buy from these guys again (or try to buy from them!)."
"I have been using wheelspin for about a year and in that time I have ordered from them about 7 times. All orders have been over £100 and most of them hpi stuff including models and not once I I had any kind of bad service from them. But I never had to contact them. Stuff always terns up 2-3 days later and correct to what I ordered."
"My husband received a model for Christmas, unfortunately it was the wrong part. After christmas, I emailed in to say it was the wrong bit and to ask to swap it for the correct part, I received an aggressive message back saying it was out of the exchange time and there was nothing they could do. Poor attitude, poor customer service, the shipping time was excessively long and the product came in an old cardboard box... Not branded packaging. Not very professional or helpful. Steer clear!"
Wheelspin Models is rated 3.50 based on 18 reviews