WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
An excellent magazine, packed with knowledge and invaluable know how on anything hot tub. Plenty of installation ideas and the buyers guide provides excellent reviews of the best of multiple market leading brands.
Lots of great information
A great professional magazine ideal for a newcomer to the market or an owner looking for tips and improvements. It made my mind up which Hot-tub to purchase and how to plan and prepare fir our new purchase. Informative as well as entertaining a great read.
Amazed they sent this out for free! Brilliant reviews and things to look out for when buying.

Also includes some great ideas on garden designs for when your hot tub turns up ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
A great magazine with overviews if every aspect of buying a hot tub and a great array or manufactures and suppliers
Very informative and lots of helpful tips
Good quality magazine
Very informative and lots of helpful tips
Good quality magazine
Very informative and easy to check the reviews
An informative magazine and really helped me understand the benefits of a hot tub and the potential pitfalls when purchasing one. Although we are yet to buy due current lock-down, if and when we do it has helped guide our research and focus on what type of tub will be best for the family.
Great little mag with interesting little sections like the sparty section and which buy etc
Excellent advice on choosing your hot tub, also Very informative on care of hot tubs and health benefits.
An excellentl magazine,well written and full of useful content.
Great magazine and very informative. Opens your mind and makes you consider things you would not do. Still reading and learning.
Spot on. Very good
Very informative
Great magazine, very informative and highly recommended
WhatSpa is full of useful Information if you are thinking of investing in a hot tub
I have made a purchased from a company that was recommended in the brochure and await it's delivery.
From knowing nothing about buying and then offering a spa for our holiday cottage. WhatSpa has given me all the information I need to make an informed purchase from someone recommended by WhatSpa and then run it correctly.
Fantastic service all round. Installation attention to detail was first class. I would recommend MySpa every time
We’re new to the idea of hot tubs and didn’t really know where to start with our research. I saw What Spa magazine advertised on line and ordered my free copy. I was amazed at the sheer volume of information, the layout is excellant, plenty of really useful things to consider prior to purchase. I also liked the recommendations and have used the website to locate my local dealers. The health benefits section helped us to make up our mind to buy. I would highly recommend any hot tub novice to read the magazine. Thanks.
WhatSpa? is rated 4.51 based on 78 reviews