WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
Brilliant advice I now feel more confident of the pitfalls to avoid...
As I'm completely new to the world of Hot Tubs, this magazine was really helpful and gave me all the info I needed to help me understand what's on the market and more importantly, what would meet my needs - I had no idea that there were so many things to consider!
Very informative. Helped us find relevant product for our new Hot tub purchase
Great magazine. Really informative and full of helpful tips. 👏🏻…. Very much worth a read.
Thank You for an excellent magazine, It helped me decide on a hot tub. And to see the one I wanted in the Best Buy category, I knew I was buying the correct one. Delivery is on the 5th July. Many Many Thanks WhatSpa?
Useful magazine to keep updated on spa solutions
Useful magazine to keep updated on spa solutions
If you are thinking of buying a hot tub, this magazine is a must read. Ideas and information very clearly presented.
Excellent insight to buying hot tubs
Extremely helpful for anybody that's looking to buy a new spa. In depth reviews and great buyers guide well done recommended
It was full of useful information and helped me make my choice
I enjoyed the magazine it was very informative and plenty of hints and tips I never thought of
Very informative guide to buying a spa written in easy to understand language.
Excellent magazine and directory and of particular use to new or prospective purchasers.Useful tips on all subjects including what to buy and what not to buy and location of spa. Perhaps in a future issue details of suggested chemicals and their faults or benefits and cover lifters ,would be useful.Don't buy a hot tub without seeing this magazine. Thanks K.M.
Very helpful magazine would recommend prior to thinking about a hot tub purchase
Got a Free copy of What Spa and found the information really helpfull. I haven't bought my Hot Tub yet as they are in such short supply but will be buying the next copy of What Spa before I make my final decision!
If you are going to buy a spa I can highly recommend you use this company to help with the research. Thank you so much for the help and advice you provided to help me make the decision that was best for me!!!
We are thinking of buying a spa but because of lockdown have been unable to look at them. This was useful to narrow down some that we would like to try when we can
Very useful magazine with good advice when choosing which Hot tub to buy
WhatSpa? is rated 4.58 based on 114 reviews