WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
Found the magazine full of useful articles to assist me in choosing a hot tub
Found the magazine full of useful articles to assist me in choosing a hot tub
Great informative magazine. Lots of pictures and best buy reviews are really helpful plus where you can buy the products. Well put together and something for everyone from budget to luxury. Well done WhatSpa!
an excellent presentable buyers guide, gives lots of good advice and creative ideas, for your own home, spoiled for choice with manufactures, plenty of information at hand.
I found this magazine a really helpful overview of what to look for when buying a spa - and we ordered one today based on the advice given. I feel much more informed than I would have otherwise been for a big investment!
Very helpful
Excellent unbiased information, clear and easy to understand, so pleased to read about areas I'd not thought about. Will mention your magazine when I visit retailers. Everything covered from starter price Hot tubs to the more elite costing hot tubs to water treatment and siting.
Good reference to plenty of different hot tubs when you first start looking. Not quite enough detail and mainly just a place for advertising so did not help with the final decisions but good to flip through.
An excellent magazine that helped direct me to a reputable company in order to buy my hot tub. It also proved invaluable when redesigning my garden in preparation for my delivery. Thank you for providing the magazine free including delivery!
Very detailed and explores lots of options. So much to take in that I haven't finished reading relevant articles yet.
This magazine is more of a brochure for all hot tubs and spas rather than what is the best or recommended hot tub or spa. I understand that they relie on advertising revenue, but they only state good points. They do not say what is the best 3, 4, 5 person spa, they list 20. So not much help in the spa decision process.
This booklet is a mine of informative information and i can recommend to all contemplating purchase of a hot tub,spares,etc and garden ideas too.
Good, glossy magazine with some interesting, thoughtful information for anyone looking to buy a hot tub. Only recommends advertisers which is natural so not sure how balanced it is in comparison with non-advertisers.
All in all, a good read.
Totally superb.Showed me lots of important information on prices,how to get the best deals,ex showroom models etc.
They even highlighted the fact that as a customer you can wet test a tub which was news to me.
All in all a terrific read especially for first time hot tub buyers such as myself
I would highly recommend buying a copy before purchasing one.
Kind regards Simon.
WhatSpa? Gave us all the information we were looking for in one glossy very proffetional and we'll written magazine. We are now well prepared to choose the swim spar for us, size, features, price and design.
Thank goodness for this magazine - it has been a great help me decide what is important to me and what I really want from a swimspa. Plus the reviews of make and models in theifferent price range was excellent.

I highly recommend it.
Great magazine, lots of information and advice. Such a great mag revised over a few days and always picked up something new. Places to visit were clearly identified and helpful.
Enjoyed what spa gave some good information on what to look for and the benefit of a spa could have more adds on products what you might need, there a lot of us out there which are new to the spa scene thanks Gary
Lots of information and guidance
Gave me some different ideas and ultimately changed my mind on the spa I was going to buy so very glad i received the issue thanks👍🏻
WhatSpa? is rated 4.53 based on 93 reviews