WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
4.6
Based on 130 reviews
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
Buying a hot tub is a considered purchase and I wanted to do lots of research to understand what was best for my family and I. Nick and the WhatSoa team were helpful because they provide an excellent magazine to learn about your options and support to help you make an informed decision. Definitely get this magazine before you buy a hot tub so you know what will be right for you.
greate magazine which i keep ordering since 2016. Keep it up folks
Excellent magazine which as an existing Hot Tub owner of 17 years and now looking for a replacement found very useful and informative. Easy to read and in depth reviews of tubs and suppliers.
Great guide to what hot tubs are out there and what they measure, cost and require.
Thank you for the What Spa magazine. It is very helpful , and is aiding us to make the right decision on purchasing our new Hot tub. Thank you
The What Spa guide is helpful in providing advice on what to look for and avoid when choosing a hot tub for your personal requirements.
Great informative magazine with lots of interesting articles.
Reading WhatSpa provided me with much needed advice, ideas for the installation and assistance in planning the works. A really useful aid if you are at the point of considering a spa for your garden / home, I fully recommend reading the magazine to making any avoidable errors. Great work.
A great, free magazine, which gives a very helpful and informative insight to hot tub purchase.
Great help and support friendly staff
Brilliant magazine with lots of information it made my choice easier I live in Buckinghamshire and was able to purchase a magnificent spa and have it delivered within 2 weeks of ordering they are a WhatSpa trusted supplier Betterliving Outdoors in Haddenham HP17 8XJ Thank you WhatSpa your recommendation was perfect Helen at the showroom was very insightful and the everything was processed quickly and efficiently by her team at Betterliving Outdoors My spa is perfect for our family Thank you for sending me your recommended suppliers
Very informative Very good read when you are considering your 1st hot tub
Really high quality FREE magazine, with tonnes of advice to help you choose the right tub, and articles on how using a hot tub helps with different health conditions.
A must if you’re looking at getting a hot tub; full of vital information, advice and a comprehensive list of nationwide trustworthy companies.
Lovely quality magazine and very informative. Only criticisms, Never found any discount vouchers indicated anywhere for various companies, and when putting in our requirements for a hot tub, search only returned two models which were not local to us.
Brilliant advice I now feel more confident of the pitfalls to avoid...
As I'm completely new to the world of Hot Tubs, this magazine was really helpful and gave me all the info I needed to help me understand what's on the market and more importantly, what would meet my needs - I had no idea that there were so many things to consider!
Very informative. Helped us find relevant product for our new Hot tub purchase
Great magazine. Really informative and full of helpful tips. 👏🏻…. Very much worth a read.
WhatSpa? is rated 4.62 based on 130 reviews