WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
This magazine is more of a brochure for all hot tubs and spas rather than what is the best or recommended hot tub or spa. I understand that they relie on advertising revenue, but they only state good points. They do not say what is the best 3, 4, 5 person spa, they list 20. So not much help in the spa decision process.
This booklet is a mine of informative information and i can recommend to all contemplating purchase of a hot tub,spares,etc and garden ideas too.
Good, glossy magazine with some interesting, thoughtful information for anyone looking to buy a hot tub. Only recommends advertisers which is natural so not sure how balanced it is in comparison with non-advertisers.
All in all, a good read.
Totally superb.Showed me lots of important information on prices,how to get the best deals,ex showroom models etc.
They even highlighted the fact that as a customer you can wet test a tub which was news to me.
All in all a terrific read especially for first time hot tub buyers such as myself
I would highly recommend buying a copy before purchasing one.
Kind regards Simon.
WhatSpa? Gave us all the information we were looking for in one glossy very proffetional and we'll written magazine. We are now well prepared to choose the swim spar for us, size, features, price and design.
Thank goodness for this magazine - it has been a great help me decide what is important to me and what I really want from a swimspa. Plus the reviews of make and models in theifferent price range was excellent.

I highly recommend it.
Great magazine, lots of information and advice. Such a great mag revised over a few days and always picked up something new. Places to visit were clearly identified and helpful.
Enjoyed what spa gave some good information on what to look for and the benefit of a spa could have more adds on products what you might need, there a lot of us out there which are new to the spa scene thanks Gary
Lots of information and guidance
Gave me some different ideas and ultimately changed my mind on the spa I was going to buy so very glad i received the issue thanks👍🏻
Very useful and informative
Great magazine. Very informative. Essential for people considering a hot tub purchase.
Very useful and informative
Didn't receive my magazine.
Helpful magazine to help work your way through a minefield of adverts and types of hot tub. Be good to add reliability over time on tubs
Very informative, full of useful review and ideas.
Did not get magazines so cannot gib a review
Buying a swim spa is a big investment, so researching is very important. I found this magazine really helpful. It gave details of different models and prices and the reputable dealers, and all the things to take into consideration in order to choose the appropriate setup. It also explained the procedures leading up to installation.
Having requesting a magazine twice.I have never received one
Very informative