WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
If you are thinking of buying a hot tub, this magazine is a must read. Ideas and information very clearly presented.
Excellent insight to buying hot tubs
Extremely helpful for anybody that's looking to buy a new spa. In depth reviews and great buyers guide well done recommended
I enjoyed the magazine it was very informative and plenty of hints and tips I never thought of
Very informative guide to buying a spa written in easy to understand language.
Excellent magazine and directory and of particular use to new or prospective purchasers.Useful tips on all subjects including what to buy and what not to buy and location of spa. Perhaps in a future issue details of suggested chemicals and their faults or benefits and cover lifters ,would be useful.Don't buy a hot tub without seeing this magazine. Thanks K.M.
Very helpful magazine would recommend prior to thinking about a hot tub purchase
Got a Free copy of What Spa and found the information really helpfull. I haven't bought my Hot Tub yet as they are in such short supply but will be buying the next copy of What Spa before I make my final decision!
If you are going to buy a spa I can highly recommend you use this company to help with the research. Thank you so much for the help and advice you provided to help me make the decision that was best for me!!!
Very useful magazine with good advice when choosing which Hot tub to buy
The Spa Market has become so vast in recent years, WhatsSpa was just what we needed to help us through the maze. An excellent publications, which distills the important facts. Gary & Karen Southampton
Found the magazine full of useful articles to assist me in choosing a hot tub
Found the magazine full of useful articles to assist me in choosing a hot tub
Great informative magazine. Lots of pictures and best buy reviews are really helpful plus where you can buy the products. Well put together and something for everyone from budget to luxury. Well done WhatSpa!
an excellent presentable buyers guide, gives lots of good advice and creative ideas, for your own home, spoiled for choice with manufactures, plenty of information at hand.
Very helpful
Excellent unbiased information, clear and easy to understand, so pleased to read about areas I'd not thought about. Will mention your magazine when I visit retailers. Everything covered from starter price Hot tubs to the more elite costing hot tubs to water treatment and siting.
An excellent magazine that helped direct me to a reputable company in order to buy my hot tub. It also proved invaluable when redesigning my garden in preparation for my delivery. Thank you for providing the magazine free including delivery!
Very detailed and explores lots of options. So much to take in that I haven't finished reading relevant articles yet.
This booklet is a mine of informative information and i can recommend to all contemplating purchase of a hot tub,spares,etc and garden ideas too.
WhatSpa? is rated 4.56 based on 108 reviews