WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
Thank goodness for this magazine - it has been a great help me decide what is important to me and what I really want from a swimspa. Plus the reviews of make and models in theifferent price range was excellent.

I highly recommend it.
Great magazine, lots of information and advice. Such a great mag revised over a few days and always picked up something new. Places to visit were clearly identified and helpful.
Enjoyed what spa gave some good information on what to look for and the benefit of a spa could have more adds on products what you might need, there a lot of us out there which are new to the spa scene thanks Gary
Lots of information and guidance
Gave me some different ideas and ultimately changed my mind on the spa I was going to buy so very glad i received the issue thanks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Very useful and informative
Great magazine. Very informative. Essential for people considering a hot tub purchase.
Very useful and informative
Very informative, full of useful review and ideas.
Buying a swim spa is a big investment, so researching is very important. I found this magazine really helpful. It gave details of different models and prices and the reputable dealers, and all the things to take into consideration in order to choose the appropriate setup. It also explained the procedures leading up to installation.
Very informative
very useful information as a starting point for those new to hot tubs
excellent information and places to visit
Fabulous free resource that had interesting and relevant articles about Hot Tubs in it. Was an invaluable resource we used in negotiating a great deal for our hot tub and helped our research. The added leaflet / booklet with retailers in it was a great addition.
Very informative,full of useful guides and tips. Very useful for comparing different tubs. Opened our eyes to the world of hot tubs.
Great magazine , lots of good tips and ideas and selection of approved dealers.
An excellent magazine, packed with knowledge and invaluable know how on anything hot tub. Plenty of installation ideas and the buyers guide provides excellent reviews of the best of multiple market leading brands.
Lots of great information
A great professional magazine ideal for a newcomer to the market or an owner looking for tips and improvements. It made my mind up which Hot-tub to purchase and how to plan and prepare fir our new purchase. Informative as well as entertaining a great read.
Amazed they sent this out for free! Brilliant reviews and things to look out for when buying.

Also includes some great ideas on garden designs for when your hot tub turns up ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
WhatSpa? is rated 4.51 based on 78 reviews