The Westbourne Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Westbourne Centre

Tell us how The Westbourne Centre made you happy
Five star service from start to finish. From meeting the wonderful Korin on reception whose kindness and caring attitude prepared me for an intensive Mohs surgery on my nose with the amazing Dr Rajpar (and another surgeon who sadly I didn't catch his name). The lovely nurse Jo bandaged me up ready for my 2hr drive home. Just had stitches removed and the same friendly faces calmed my nerves. I would highly recommend the team above and treatment at the Westbourne Centre.
I was referred to the Westbourne Centre for the removal of a molar tooth. I was very pleased with my treatment and Mr Evans made me feel at ease & comfortable throughout the procedure explaining everything. I highly recommend this Centre.
Brilliant team at this practice. I was referred to have my wisdom tooth out. I have a really bad fear of dentists but was made to feal so at ease and come out really happy. Thanks and best wishes.
I visited the Westbourne yesterday for the removal of three broken teeth, and was attended to by Mr. Mcmillian.
He was absolutely first class, I never felt a thing and the whole procedure was done in the most professional manner. I would certainly recommend this establishment
Mr Evans done a fantastic job removing my wisdom tooth. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the procedure and I am very pleased with the result! I highly recommend this centre.
I recently underwent dental surgery at The Westbourne by Mr. Evans and am delighted with not only the result, but by the way I was made to feel comfortable and confident throughout all my visits.
Entire organisation was friendly, professional and caring. Many thanks!
Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review, we really appreciate your time and we are so delighted to hear, you had such a great experience with our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
My dentist was amazing with me absolutely great friendly staff highly recommend x
Hi Bethany,

Thank you for your very kind 5 star review, we will be sure to pass your comments onto our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
Absolutely amazing staff! Was nervous about going to have teeth out due to previous experiences but made sure I was at ease and made sure I was comftable all the way through! Couldn’t recommend enough!
Hi Amy,

We are so delighted to hear you had a really great experience with our Dental team, Thank you kindly for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
In all honesty my experience has been very positive. I’m really scared of pain so I was shaking going in but Doctor and busters were so nice and so engaging keeping me calm. Procedure was not even painful and it healed perfectly! I have been telling everyone how professional the service was! I was beyond satisfied!
Hi Anna,

We are so pleased to hear you had a really positive experience here at The Centre. A huge thank you, for recommending us to your family and friends. We are really grateful for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
was referred for tooth extraction during covid 19 and think they was great im very nervous but was put at ease felt no pain thanks for the excellent service
Hi Tina,

Thank you kindly for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

The Westbourne Centre
Extremely professional and efficient and very friendly I had 2 broken teeth on my back lower right jaw and both came out within 60 seconds and I felt nothing also no pain the following day. thank you so much westbourne center.
Hi Kris,

We really appreciate your 5 star review, thank you.

The Westbourne Centre
I received emergency treatment At The Westbourne Centre following prolonged tooth infection. My dentist was clear, helpful and reassuring before my treatment procedure, which was carried out quickly and as comfortably as possible. I was very satisfied and impressed with the whole experience, if a little sore after my treatment. Many thanks.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a cool review.

We really appreciate it.
The Westbourne Centre
All the staff were very professional and polite.i attended to see a dentist due to severe pain, the treatment i received was above and beyond and would not hesitate to use The Westbourne Centre again and would definitely recommend them to family and friends, have already recommended them to my daughter.
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you so much for your very kind 5 star review. We really appreciate it.

My Best experience at a Dentist ever...many Thanks
Hi Angela,

We are really proud to here you had the best experience here at The Centre. Thank you so much for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
I attended the Westbourne centre with a dental emergency during the Covid pandemic . I was treated with care and Made to feel at ease. All of the staff were very friendly and I would definitely recommend them.
Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
Attended the Westbourne Centre today 1/6. Reception staff were lovely. They asked me some questions regarding Covid Symptons and took my Temperature, I found this very reassuring. I had a tooth extraction with Mr Summerwill he was fantastic I didn't feel a thing the nurse working with him Tracey Rawlings was wonderful she kept checking on me and making sure I was ok.
From a very nervous patient, Thank you so much to the Dental staff and the Westbourne Centre for looking after me so well. 10/10.
Hi Lynda,

Thank you for your very kind 5 star review.

We will pass on your lovely comments to our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
I was referred here as an emergency
Wow wow wow. What can i say from the minute I walked in receptionist was so nice .the girl who took my temperature was the same.
Then when I went to see the dentist and his team what can I say the complete team was fantastic sorted me after weeks in pain . Pity this is not my normal dentist .id move straight away.thank you once again
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.

We are so pleased to here you had a fantastic experience with us.

The Westbourne Centre
Had emergency dental problem went to Westbourne Dentis absolutely fantastic treated me really well made me feel at ease soon as I walked in and I didn’t feel a thing I had an extraction thanks
Hi Wayne,

We are so pleased you had a fantastic experience with our dental team, thank you kindly for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
Dentist & his assistance were fantastic,dentist reasured me plenty of times as I was really scared,he explained and showed me what he was going to do,step by step he had loads of patience with me ,took his time,atmosphere was fantastic, put it this way I wasn't smiling when I arrived but afterwards I was smiling and laughing,so grateful to the dentist I saw yesterday if all dentists were like him alot more plp wouldn't be so scared. Thankyou westbourne centre. I'm still smiling and he was exactly right I have no pain what so ever.
Hi Mary,

Thank you kindly for such a lovely 5 star review, we will pass your comments onto our amazing dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
Fantastic team who really put me at ease during my procedure. I am now pain free and feel so much happier thanks to Mr Summerwill. I would highly recommend this centre to friends and family.
Hi,

We are so pleased you had a fantastic experience with our dental team, and really glad you are now pain free.

Thank you kindly for your 5 star review