The Westbourne Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Westbourne Centre

Tell us how The Westbourne Centre made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Had emergency dental problem went to Westbourne Dentis absolutely fantastic treated me really well made me feel at ease soon as I walked in and I didn’t feel a thing I had an extraction thanks
Hi Wayne,

We are so pleased you had a fantastic experience with our dental team, thank you kindly for your 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
Dentist & his assistance were fantastic,dentist reasured me plenty of times as I was really scared,he explained and showed me what he was going to do,step by step he had loads of patience with me ,took his time,atmosphere was fantastic, put it this way I wasn't smiling when I arrived but afterwards I was smiling and laughing,so grateful to the dentist I saw yesterday if all dentists were like him alot more plp wouldn't be so scared. Thankyou westbourne centre. I'm still smiling and he was exactly right I have no pain what so ever.
Hi Mary,

Thank you kindly for such a lovely 5 star review, we will pass your comments onto our amazing dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
Fantastic team who really put me at ease during my procedure. I am now pain free and feel so much happier thanks to Mr Summerwill. I would highly recommend this centre to friends and family.
Hi,

We are so pleased you had a fantastic experience with our dental team, and really glad you are now pain free.

Thank you kindly for your 5 star review

The Westbourne Centre
So so helpful and the dentist I saw was an absolute gentleman and I cannot speak highly enough of the whole practice
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you kindly for your wonderful 5 star review.

The Westbourne Centre
Excellent caring service. Changes to the appointment were made because of the coronavirus and the pending lockdown. The appointment was moved forward and this was dealt with very well. The person who makes bookings, and the medical team were excellent and very caring. The cataract operation went very well
Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We really appreciate it.

The Westbourne Centre Enquiry
Fantastic experience. The staff were exceptional and went out of their way to make sure my surgery was as comfortable as possible. Highly recommend!
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review.

We really appreciate it and wish you all the best.

The Westbourne Centre
Was good thanks for everything
I recently had a cataract operation and it was an amazing experience.
All the staff were so kind and helpful and I was made to feel at ease with the whole procedure. The result of my operation is, for the first time in years I can see clearly again!! Now I am looking forward to having the other eye done.
Hi Brenda,

Thank you for your 5 star review, We are really pleased you had an amazing experience with us, and how fantastic to hear you're on the road to clear vision. We look forward to seeing you soon for your next procedure.

The Westbourne Centre
5 star treatment from consultation to procedure.
Hi Nicola,

Thank you kindly for your 5 star review. We really appreciate your time.

The Westbourne Centre.
Hi had a max face lift with mr nishkawa 2019 l can not thank him enough just before my 60 birthday my neck was really saggy and look horrible and really got me down so I decided that I would do something about it he work his magic and I have never felt so good and the strange thing is that it was just a over a week l went back to work a little bruised but my make up hid that and no body noticed which was amazing but over time my friends and family said how well I look and today thay don't know what l had done it's my secret the first week have soup and drinks through a straw because your face is tender and after that you get back to normal if some one ask if l would have it done again the answer would be yes hope this will help you if you're thinking about it
Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate your kind words.

We are so glad to hear you are happy with your results.

The Westbourne Centre
The Wetbourne Centre is definitely a centre of excellence but in addition the staff are so very friendly and reassuring. It was THE best place to have my procedure, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone else contemplating a blephoraplasty, you will be very well looked after!
Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 star rating and very kind review.

We are so pleased you had an excellent experience here at The Centre.

The Westbourne Centre
I was referred to The Westbourne Centre by my opticians who recommended it and I was not disappointed. The timeframe was minimal between referral and my procedure of a cataract removal. The staff were friendly and efficient and I had every trust that my Consultant, Mr Nessim, would carry out the procedure in my best interests. I would highly recommend this Centre.
Hi Nicola,

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating. We really appreciate your review. We will pass on your kind words to Mr Nessim and the team here at The Centre.

The Westbourne Centre
I went to the Westbourne centre for my 1st wisdom tooth extraction. I received an excellent treatment, staff was very attentive and polite, Tim, my doctor that day was amazing and very professional and thr facilities are spotless. I will definitely be back now I know you offer more tralearments. Thanks
The dental surgeons are some of the friendliest I’ve ever encountered! All round a very good experience.
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate your feedback.

We will pass your wonderful review onto our dental team.

The Westbourne Centre
Attentive and efficient make it a pleasure to attend.
Hi Roger,

The Westbourne Centre
Mr Tim Martin was very professional and put me at ease before my procedure! The best dental care I have ever received and I will be sure to return!
Thank you to the Westbourne Centre for the quick and efficient manner when dealing with my appointments and keeping me informed about all my future appointments. All the staff are extremely friendly too!
Hi Neha,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate your feedback.

We will make Mr Martin and our dental team aware of your wonderful review.

The Westbourne Centre
I was treated very well & looked after my care was exceptional.
Hi Perveen,

The Westbourne Centre
I had an extraction, I was nervous but the staff at the centre put me at ease, very approachable, calm, spotless clean and an easy find with car parking spaces.
Hi Colette,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

We are so pleased you felt at ease.

The Westbourne Centre
The care and support given by everyone at the Westbourne Centre has been exceptional. I will be more than happy to recommend you to friends in the future
Hi Susie,

Care and quality
Hi David,

Thank you for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it.

The Westbourne Centre is rated 4.93 based on 45 reviews