West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Margaret McGill
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Kevin Chalmers
Bought Scottish fruit pudding which arrived quickly and was packaged brillianty as it needs to be kept refrigerated. I will definitely buy from West Coas Foods again. Excellent service 🙂
I've ordered west coast foods over a few years. I must say the quality and service are just as good now as my first order. As I live in Southampton the delivery is always spot on. I particularly like the skinni range and have recommended it to friends. As long as west coast foods are operating I will carry on ordering from them.
Great service. The food is always fresh and is high quality. Look forward to my next order.
Received my first delivery from west coast which was mainly made up of their skinni range and i certainly have not been disappeared the food and quality have been amazing so far and I am sure there will be a repeat order
Fabulous food products as well as service. Will be a repeat customer
Excellent service and delivery at time advised. I have had their products before and found them to be of high quality. I like the fact they also do gluten free products. I will definitely use them again.
The food was as delicious as I had hoped for.
Family. Cant get enough
Bought some things from the shop In Prestwick when I visited from Glasgow. It was only pork links I was looking for and they were so tasty. I decided to put a online delivery in and I wasn’t disappointed. Fillet steak was gorgeous, melt in the mouth. Was really happy with my order and was delivered quickly and well packed. Will be buying from West Coast Butchers again.
The food was great, arrived on time, only slight negative was short use by dates.
We tried their breakfast pack of Skinni products. Order dispatched quickly and we had no issues with delivery. It should be noted that online the particular item we ordered was supposed to contain bacon. However the order confirmation via email did not include this. Upon arrival the order was also missing the bacon. We did contact West Coast Foods to ask about this, but did not receive a reply. The food itself was tasty. Would recommend the black pudding! Lovely option for those of us looking to cut out fat and miss the odd sausage sandwich.
Visited here today ....bought the most delicious fillet steak....beautiful shop....spotless...and great products....will be back asap....and lovely friendly butcher....love it .
Always a very welcome delivery! We love your sliced sausage, black pudding, haggis, fruit pudding and Scotch pies.
Have been using for years and find the online system easy to use food is always of a high standard. Would definitely recommend.
Received the food in good time but use by dates on food are short and In one case out of date all together. Got no response from an email sent back stating food was out of date. Not great communication from west coast foods.
I reside in the South West of England and found that my order was fresh well prepared and well packed for the trip. It arrived promptly, within the time frame I was given and was delivered courteously to my door. I look forward to my next order.
high quality venison, expertly butchered and website and delivery unfaultable. I had to mess around with my order and they couldn't have been more helpful. will be using again and would recommend to anyone looking for a healthier more ecologically sound alternative to other red meats
I am Scottish and now living in England. I miss square sausage so much so I thought I would Google to see if anywhere delivered as NOWHERE down here does them. I found west coast foods and ordered some square sausage, potato scones, steaks, venison, burgers, fruit pudding (also not down here), black pudding, haggis and steak pies. Everything was delicious and j will definitely be using them again.
Really pleased as always brings a little bit of home. Asked if they could put in a mothers pride loaf but unfortunately it didn't happen I understand but it would have been the iceing on the cake as it were.
Always fresh, well packed with ice packs that are still frozen 😊😊. Love their meats, the square sausage is fab and the steak pies are so tasty makes my mouth water thinking of them. Great service
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2022