West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Kevin Chalmers
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Kevin Chalmers
Bought a small steak pie with my order What a big mistake.pie filling consisted of 5 small cubes of steak and the rest was some sort of mush and unedible due to to much salt.what a waste of money. Will not be using again
My first time purchase and I was very impressed. The product was fresh and well packaged, it was delivered in the time frame promised and the quality of the product was first class. I will definitely be using this supplier again.
I sent this parcel to a friend as she had never had slice sausage or potato scones and she loved them! She also said the pies were out of this world!
Everything we ordered was top class quality, will definitely order again.
usually make a large order every few months for down south normally have pies, potato scones, black pudding and sq sausage with an occasional Haggis . Cannot beat Wet Coast have tried a couple of others but never the same all the food is of good quality and cost woudl recommend
Service was brilliant. Quality of food second to none and taste just as I remember it from my childhood. Thank you.
Food was delivered on time,great service
Have used West Coast foods a few times and I'm never disappointed Best steak pie around
Excellent selection on line, and a telephone query was answered promptly,efficiently and pleasantly. My order was despatched promptly and delivered quickly, very well wrapped and in perfect condition. The quality of the products is excellent, and I am delighted to be able to have scotch pies, tattie scones and slice in the heart of Norfolk. I will definitely be ordering again after Hogmanay
Lovey food as always. Very well packed for the journey.
I was told about this company by my daughter who lives in Scotland ( Iā€™m in Yorkshire) got my first order last week and was very impressed so much so I just placed my second order yesterday
Quick service. I bought some excellent venison from you a couple of years ago, hence buying from you again. Three packs were fantastic quality this time but two needed sorting and I lost nearly a pound in weight. That said I would buy from you again.
Just about to send in my second order. Says it all doesn't it? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Found by chance a few years back , when I was craving a steak pie ! Took a chance and ordered and was blown away ! I have been ordering ever since , now that I have been living south of the border for 30 plus years I am very happy to have West Coast Foods at the click of a mouse !
I have been ordering from West Coast for a couple of years now and apart from one little blip at the start every order we have had no issues. Service excellent, quality of meat and pies superb.
We are working our way through our first order and we are impressed. Top class pies from a local butcher, it's a winner.
Placed my first order last week for my mother & myself. Great choice of produce, easy online ordering. Fast efficient delivery. Most important, the food tastes great. Both of us plus my brother have enjoyed the goods & we will definitely be ordering again soon.
Excellent service and excellent quality as always, I will return. šŸ‘ā¤ļø
I would certainly recommend West Coast Foods. Their prices are very reasonable & the quality of the food is very, very good. My order was dispatched quickly & was still nice & chilled when it arrived.
Excellent food and delivery within a few days. Website seemed easier this time to find foods. If I registered would I see my previous orders as I always forget something.?
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,355 reviews