West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

Unit 2Cambuslea Road

How would you rate West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Food is great."
Posted 34 minutes ago
Janet Barber
"Very fast delivery."
"I Love Square Sausage and the products you get in England are not the same Enjoying everything on my order so far very pleased"
"Excellent customer service and products. So glad they can deliver to England!"
William Irwin
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the food was excellent & from now on I will be ordering it on a regular basis."
Joanne Dendy
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish. Very impressed with delivery and the packaging. Food is excellent quality"
"Food was very tasty and myself and my husband really enjoyed what we had"
Robert Macgregor
Verified Buyer
"I have been buying the Skinni range of food for quite some time but this is the first time I have bought online. My order arrived within the quoted time slot and was surprised by the quality of packaging to help keep the products fresh. The quality of the products is excellent and would be hard to beat."
Susan Lowes
Verified Buyer
"Great skinni range. The square sausage is perfect - made this girl on slimming world very happy indeed!"
Amanda Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered weekly pack and very happy with contents. Meat is so tasty! My friend from work also ordered with me therefore we got free delivery and also got 10% as first order which was a bonus. Graham was very helpful with answering my questions prior to ordering. Will definitely order again 🙂"
"Quick delivery and well packed goods"
Jane Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, food well packaged & delivered on time"
Cate Coyle
Verified Buyer
"Great value the food is so tasty very impressed my husband is fussy and he loves it will Defo keep ordering even got my mum on board now to"
Lesley Frood
Verified Buyer
"I just love the Skinni range! As a healthy eater, there's nothing worse than tasteless, low fat food. This range has superb taste and never disappoints"
Denis Rudd
Verified Buyer
"excellent food, i will definitely be ordering again"
Victoria Sutton
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the food easily and it arrived at 11am the next day. Perfect service!"
Amanda Jackson
Verified Buyer
"The website was really straight forward when placing an order and specified what due date was (2 days for ordering) I received a detailed text on the day of delivery with name of person who would deliver it and an hour slot. Package arrived to specifications and in perfect order in cool container with ice- I cannot praise this company enough. Everyone at out Burns party commented on how good the Haggis and Black pudding was. A credit to you and thank you"
"Excellent service and delivery, food good as well, good value."
Jim Stirrat
Verified Buyer
"From initial to delivery the process was hassle free. So far we have enjoyed, Sweet Chilli Burgers, Beef Olives and Pork Chops, all of which have been excellent. I posted on your facebook page to and would certainly recommend your company to other people."
"Super packaging and very tasty food."
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 956 reviews