West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

Unit 2Cambuslea Road

Tell us how West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd made you happy

Laura Wailes
"There, delivery was well packaged, and the food was delicious! I will be back and have already recommended WCF to many friends! Well done 👍🏻"
Melanie Burns
"Loved my order of skinnifood. It's helping me enjoy my food on slimming world. 👌"
Alison Arnott
"The selection of food that are free or low syn on Slimming World is incredible. So tasty too. Fast delivery & well packed. Fantastic company. Thank you!"
"Received our 1st order from West Coast Foods. Brilliant quality and fast delivery. Would most definitely recommend to others. A wee bit of God's country being enjoyed down here in Plymouth."
"Good skinny range of foods"
"This is my 3rd order and the skinni range is amazing. Best sausages I have ever tasted and either syn free or 1/2 a syn on slimming world. And what do I need to say about the haggis...? It is fantastic... use it to stuff chicken and gosh its gorgeous. Can't believe it is so slimming world friendly. Lost 7 stone on slimming world to date and I owe a lot of that to West Coast Foods being able to provide great tasty low fat alternatives so you never feel you are missing out"
"First time I've shopped online with west coast foods and I wasn't disappointed I've been down south 20 years now and tried various online Scottish butchers,none have come close in quality and value Beautifully packaged and still cold when it arrived Only comment. So much choice,it was hard to decide 🤔 Already decided on loin of venison for Christmas 😊"
"Amazing Skinni range"
"always happy with my delivery thanks good food and good wrapping"
"Very well packaged and even arrived a day earlier than expected. Looking forward to trying everything. My son has said the pies are amazing. Trying the fillet steaks tonight. Many thanks"
"wonderful pies worth every penny. would recommend to anyone. will be ordering again soon"
"Good service and good produce. Well packed and delivered on time"
"Delivery was very quick, also so very well packed, no damage to any item I bought. Square sausage the best I've had as some square sausage can be full of fat when you cook it but not so with this, definitely will order again."
"First time customer but I found the whole experience from order to delivery painless and spot on. I sampled the Skinni Range and I can certainly say it does what it says on the tin being healthy and extremely tasty. I will be ordering again would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again. Phil Brown South Yorkshire"
"delivery was very quick, the food is lovely, i meat, pies, beef olives, and some raw beef ham and a ham hock, i have only had a few things so far as i have not wanted to make a pig of myself, but what i have had so far has been first class. I will be definitely using west coast foods again, and would tell everyone to use it as i am very happy."
"Once again I have ordered more from this supplier. From order to delivery, service is brilliant - kept involved of progress right throughout. Delivery within the 1 hour slot as given, so no having to hang around for long periods to await delivery. Butcher products are excellent - ice packs keep them fresh. Full marks once again - a very reliable supplier."
"Delivery was great. I am now making my way through the sample pack. Everything is ok and tasty at present. Will write another review when I have finished. Gaz."
"The skinni beef square saucages are so delicious appreciated greatly as from Ayr myself still to try burgers but they look great. Had notice when they'd be delivered packaged well alsio. I had to contact you to change my delivery day and that as well as ordering was so simple. Thank you will be ordering again soon."
"Excellent, love the skinni range but i would like to see all nutrtional labels on each pack instead of just on website."
"Very nice pies, will definitely buy again!"
"Second purchase from West Coast Foods cant fault quality of food or the delivery if their products. Will definately be ordering again thank you. JAN"
"Wouldn't order again. Sausage is starting to go off so threw it out. Ordered peppered steak but arrived unpeppered. A Stornoway black pudding I can get anywhere. Disappointed"
"I am quite disappointed receiving my parcel as I had spoken to Sharon via email who assured me that she would change the Fruit Store pudding to Haggis, however I have received store fruit pudding."
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,065 reviews