West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

Unit 2Cambuslea Road

How would you rate West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd ?

Laura Wailes
"There, delivery was well packaged, and the food was delicious! I will be back and have already recommended WCF to many friends! Well done 👍🏻"
Melanie Burns
"Loved my order of skinnifood. It's helping me enjoy my food on slimming world. 👌"
Alison Arnott
"The selection of food that are free or low syn on Slimming World is incredible. So tasty too. Fast delivery & well packed. Fantastic company. Thank you!"
"When I started my healthy eating plan, I missed the 'comfort foods', especially on a cold, wet, miserable winters night. The skinni range allows me to indulge in all my favourites - like sausage and mash, mince and tatties, beef olives and even my Sunday brunch - all delivered to my door! I have also visited the shop and tasted many of their stir fries, dressings, seasonings as well as indulging in the famous Stornoway black pudding. Thank you West Ciast Foods!"
"Excellent quality of Scottish food. Delivery service, well package and on time stated. Will use again."
"First class & products. Reccomended*****"
"Excellent quality of food at a very reasonable price. Delivery was fast and arrived nicely chilled. Looking forward to placing our next order."
"Excellent choice, great quality food and really good service. I will use again"
"Have used used West Coast foods on three occasions, and will be using them again for sure. The food is top quality, tasty, and fresh, and with plenty in stock to choose from. It is packaged in a cold storage box, and delivered to your door on the day they said it would. No problem recommending them."
"Very helpful, excellent service, delicious product"
"Good quality diced lamb. Tasty and tender for slow cooked casserole Delivery happened as per notifications. Reducing plastic packaging would be good if possible"
"Absolutely pathetic cancelled my order emailed phoned no reply"
"Items arrived very well packaged wrapped in cooling foil surrounded by ice packs so were still chilled when they arrived. I have been over the moon with all the items i ordered, the quality of each item has been amazing. I will definitely be placing a regular order."
"Good quality Products at a reasonable price.great chicken korma."
"Excellent all round. Produce, service and delivery all fab. Hardest part is choosing which tasty products to buy. Skinni range is amazing for folks on healthy eating plans, especially for BBQs. I ❤ WCF"
"Frustratingly the order did not arrive, but this was dealt with professionally by staff."
"I love the skinny range its good quality meat and I used to get the 12 pack regularly and I could choose what I wanted in the pack but I was really disappointed because the packs have now changed and I have to order everything separately as there are some things in the new packs that I wouldn't usually buy so it works out more expensive for me and I now get half what I used to get for the same money"
"Ordering easy and delivery well informed and accurate. Goods were wrapped and insulated very well. Quality of the commodities were high."
"The quality of the venison is excellent, better than I expected. The delivery was excellent, very quick and their prices competitive, I shall be reordering very soon and recommend them highly."
"Easy ordering ,and delivered on time ,every efficent service ."
"Well packaged delivery, arrived nicely chilled. Quality of meat very good; burgers held together well on BBQ, and good flavour from beef sausages, beef burgers and minced beef."
"Delivery excellent most impressed ."
"Great flavourful food, good packaging, ice packs and everything. I ordered the food at work for a colleague that helped me a lot who is a big fan of Scottish food. Needless to say he really liked the pies, especially the crust, and found the potato aconea delightful."
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,037 reviews