West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Kevin Chalmers
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Kevin Chalmers
Excellent products delivered very quickly
Excellent food all items I purchased were superb
Beautiful meat. Well packaged and delivered promptly. 2nd purchase made from here. Will definitely but again.
I previously ordered Robertsons bacon which I received and was extremely happy with it no white muck or shrinkage however the second order the bacon was completely the opposite could not be fried as the white muck came out as soon as the fat got hot and the rashers shrunk. Unfortunately although the first order was great the second let me down and I won't be making anymore orders from West Coast Foods. Sorry but this is my honest opinion.
Unbelievable quality stuff, giving me everything I need for a fry up on a diet for those weekend treats and providing good quality meats for a healthy meal plan for the week days. Will be buying from them again and I've already recommended to some friends and family.
Excellent produce and delivery of quality meats!!!!! You simply can't get this type of product in SE England and being an Ayrshireman I love memories from my childhood!!! Square slice and beef olives delivered to your door!!! And so much more... What more can you ask for.!!!!!
Quality of the products is excellent! I am a Scot living in West Wales it only takes a couple of days to get to us once ordered. Sometimes the packing leaves a bit to be desired but that’s only a small issue!
First class delivery and service, and delicious products, highly recommended.
Excellent communication and my elderly father who received the order says that the quality is first class
Top quality produce, no complaints. I relocated to the Midlands about 16 years ago and miss the square slice so ordered a batch from West Coast and even the transportation/packaging and delivery was spot on. Will be ordering again! :)
Very prompt service and delivery . Will certainly place future orders .
The instructions for your recipe for braised pork chops in cider are inadequate. You just say potatoes, onions but you do not say how to prepare them. Peeled, sliced, whole? We tried this and were very disappointed. Following the recipe to the letter, the potatoes were uncooked after the prescribed time.
Going to visit son and family, Scottish Breakfast is a must! Enjoyed by all over 3 days! Great service, great food, cannot be beaten!! Keep up the good work. One question, what happened to the beef olives? The pork & venison burgers were lovely!
This was my second order from West Coast Foods. If any need to talk to the staff, all are very pleasant and helpful. Of course the Black and Fruit Puddings are delicious ! Thank you.
Placed order on Tuesday 25th May 2021 received order Thursday 27th of May 2021 the whole role of stornoway black pudding has an expiry date of 28th May 2021 I'm absolutely disgusted at this will not be ordering again from this company
The smoked ham hocks wonderful lots of flavour for making pea soup.
Efficient service, very tasty food. Well packaged for fresh food delivery. Love the square sausage and potato scones! Will be ordering again!
This was my first experience with West Coast Foods on line. Delivery was swift, packaging first class and the quality of the products excellent. I will be a repeat user!!
Ordered some square sausages and scotch pies really tasty and just the same as I remember them growing up will definitely order some more.
Good prices, good quality, quick delivery and arrived in perfect condition, the ice packs in the box were still frozen.
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 1,322 reviews