West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

Read West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

27 Main Street

Tell us how West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd made you happy
Excellent food will definitely order again.
Outstanding foods and great value for money , Comes well boxed and chilled for those customers a far distance like myself in london
Would highly recommend this company for every one wanting to buy
One if the best butchers I've tryed. Ordered a few times and they never disapoint. The range of products are great the steak pie is one of the best I've tryed and they have a fantastic skinni range .I would highly recommend
Delivery didn't turn up and when I emailed someone to try and sort this out no one replied.
My second order from West Coast Foods - excellent quality meats, well packaged and delivered within the advertised timeframe. I will certainly order more in the future.
Absolutely fantastic, great service and fabulous quality.
Very prompt delivery and extremely well packaged
This was my first time using your online service. Delivery was spot on as promised, packaged safely and all food cool and fresh. Delighted with the food especially the square sausage and tattie scones. Bonus to also be able to get Stornoway black pudding. Will be reordering soon.
Quick delivery, well-packaged, with plenty of ice packs.

Products themselves are excellent.

Will order again.
Whilst staying in Ayr a couple of years ago West Coast Foods in Prestwick was recommended to us to buy black pudding, Lorne sausage and scotch pies etc to bring home to the West Midlands. So we were delighted to discover recently you could buy their beautiful products on line and have them delivered direct to you. Which was exactly what we did. We ordered on a Thursday evening and it arrived the following Wednesday packed in an insulated bag with ice packs. Everything we’ve tried so far has been lovely and we would have no hesitation in ordering from them again. We can’t recommend West Coasts Foods highly enough.
Excellent service. Excellent food. When ordering online ONLY on the last occasion the website was very slow. Clicking on amount of items required was difficult abs some items didn’t go into the basket. I will however continue to order.
Excellent produce and delivery
Fast delivery and I live in the south. Food is fresh and really delicious.
EXCELLENT SERVICE, HIGHLY RECOMENDED
Always an excellent quality of meat and deli produce. Fantastic delivery service which I've used during lockdown. Always visited the shop before then and miss the friendly service and being tempted by the new and varied produce on sale. Highly recommend.
Excellent range of products, fantastic friendly service, excellent knowledge and above all superb quality and taste
I love the meat, pies and poultry I have from West Coast Foods. The quality and service I receive is excellent. I live in Devon but still get my order within a couple of days.
Swift service. Quality produce. Definitely will order again
Both the shop black pudding and the Stornaway version taste absolutely amazing, the fruit pudding is also bang on.
Delivery is amazing items come inside a sealed freezer bag with ice / cool pack inside to keep items in tip top condition.
Staff are very friendly and helpful, I highly recommend West Coast Foods.
My order was processed quickly. It was then handled by DPD who gave me a one hour delivery slot. I received 30 minutes notice and it was delivered on time, to outer London.
The food was very well packed to keep it cool.
Scotch pies were tasty. The steak slices were liked by 3 generations.
Overall I'm very pleased.
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,294 reviews