West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

Unit 2Cambuslea Road

Tell us how West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd made you happy

"As a scot living in London this is exactly what I was looking for ,great product at a good price and very fast delivery, i couldn't be happier ,thank you west coast foods keep up the good work i'll be ordering from you again"
"Always a pleasure to shop here. Nothing is a hassle, always good offers available and always up for a blether. Food is amazing, fantastic range of pies and the skinni range is a regular purchase. Local small business and community shopping as it should be."
"The order arrived as planned, well packed, refrigerated and undamaged. Anyway, I just wanted to say that the above order which included the Skinni Range Fantastic Free Delivery Pack plus haddock fillets and in case the Skinni range worked too well – 4 Scotch pies! The Skinni range is working so well we’re having the second pair of Scotch pies tonight! The pies are excellent by the way, unlike another reviewer we think the pepper level is just right, a Scotch pie should always be well peppered (white preferably). The haddock was also excellent. Within the Skinni range so far; Black pudding – eaten as part of the recipe with roasted vine tomatoes, home made mushy peas and cod loin – first class! Chicken fillets stuffed with haggis and black pudding – will definitely order again! The recipe for the black pudding one with spinach, pine nuts and garlic is a keeper! Skinni Chicken Korma cooked to the recipe with mint and peas – beautiful! Having the other two curries tomorrow, again using the Skinni recipes – looking forward to sweet potato bhajis! Skinni Beef sausages cooked to Skinni recipe - beef sausage puttanesca and served over spiralised butternut squash – delicious although there must be an easier way of breaking up that sausage filling! Skinni beef olives are great and the recipe for the Provencal sauce (pretty much ratatouille) was great. ‘Er indoors didn’t like the polenta but that was maybe the chef’s fault (me!). Last night was Mexican Skinni Chicken with dirty rice – pretty good although the chicken fillets there seemed somewhat small compared to the Skinni Chicken Fillets also part of the pack but so far unused but printing off more recipes for them now). The jury’s still out on Skinni Lorne slice. I’ve been making my own on and off for years using lean meat and have reluctantly come to the conclusion that a very tasty but ‘healthy’ may be the impossible dream. It’s the fat that makes it so good! I'll probably repeat the order or maybe look at the calorie count of the standard Lorne! The stovies recipe is the only one that I’ll not repeat however."
"Sausage wrapped in cheese, bacon and tomato pastry. Extremely good. Personally added boiled potatoes and minted peas. Whole meal pretty good. Will return"
"It's not that the food was bad my mother in law is doing slimming World and typed in skinni for set things and just discovered after cutting them and freezing them that they are full fat she has paid alot of money for stuff she could have got a third of the price from local butcher"
"First time I have had ordered from West Coast wont be the last. Everything tasted Lovely"
"Had your Scotch pies last night. They were good but a wee bit too peppery for my taste. Any possibility of reducing the pepper?"
"Received our 1st order from West Coast Foods. Brilliant quality and fast delivery. Would most definitely recommend to others. A wee bit of God's country being enjoyed down here in Plymouth."
"Good skinny range of foods"
"This is my 3rd order and the skinni range is amazing. Best sausages I have ever tasted and either syn free or 1/2 a syn on slimming world. And what do I need to say about the haggis...? It is fantastic... use it to stuff chicken and gosh its gorgeous. Can't believe it is so slimming world friendly. Lost 7 stone on slimming world to date and I owe a lot of that to West Coast Foods being able to provide great tasty low fat alternatives so you never feel you are missing out"
"First time I've shopped online with west coast foods and I wasn't disappointed I've been down south 20 years now and tried various online Scottish butchers,none have come close in quality and value Beautifully packaged and still cold when it arrived Only comment. So much choice,it was hard to decide 🤔 Already decided on loin of venison for Christmas 😊"
"Amazing Skinni range"
"always happy with my delivery thanks good food and good wrapping"
"Very well packaged and even arrived a day earlier than expected. Looking forward to trying everything. My son has said the pies are amazing. Trying the fillet steaks tonight. Many thanks"
"wonderful pies worth every penny. would recommend to anyone. will be ordering again soon"
"Good service and good produce. Well packed and delivered on time"
"Delivery was very quick, also so very well packed, no damage to any item I bought. Square sausage the best I've had as some square sausage can be full of fat when you cook it but not so with this, definitely will order again."
"First time customer but I found the whole experience from order to delivery painless and spot on. I sampled the Skinni Range and I can certainly say it does what it says on the tin being healthy and extremely tasty. I will be ordering again would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again. Phil Brown South Yorkshire"
"delivery was very quick, the food is lovely, i meat, pies, beef olives, and some raw beef ham and a ham hock, i have only had a few things so far as i have not wanted to make a pig of myself, but what i have had so far has been first class. I will be definitely using west coast foods again, and would tell everyone to use it as i am very happy."
"Once again I have ordered more from this supplier. From order to delivery, service is brilliant - kept involved of progress right throughout. Delivery within the 1 hour slot as given, so no having to hang around for long periods to await delivery. Butcher products are excellent - ice packs keep them fresh. Full marks once again - a very reliable supplier."
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,072 reviews