West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

Unit 2Cambuslea Road

How would you rate West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd ?

Laura Wailes
Laura Wailes
Verified Buyer
"There, delivery was well packaged, and the food was delicious! I will be back and have already recommended WCF to many friends! Well done 👍🏻"
Melanie Burns
Melanie Burns
Verified Buyer
"Loved my order of skinnifood. It's helping me enjoy my food on slimming world. 👌"
Alison Arnott
Alison Arnott
Verified Buyer
"The selection of food that are free or low syn on Slimming World is incredible. So tasty too. Fast delivery & well packed. Fantastic company. Thank you!"
"Delivery excellent most impressed ."
"Great flavourful food, good packaging, ice packs and everything. I ordered the food at work for a colleague that helped me a lot who is a big fan of Scottish food. Needless to say he really liked the pies, especially the crust, and found the potato aconea delightful."
Alexis Hobbs
"prompt polite service"
Brian Somerville
Verified Buyer
"This review only concerns service- I haven't had time to try any product yet. Easy web site to navigate, very good delivery service - excellent tracking available and packaged well"
"I bought the sampler pack to try which was recommended by my slimming world group. The products arrived on time, were packaged well and very fresh. I have not tried everything yet but the Lorne Sausage was my favourite. I also loved the chilli burger, black pudding and the peppered steak. I am looking forward to trying the rest. I would definitely buy again. It would be great if the products were sold in supermarkets."
Craig Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when enquiring followed by superb delivery and quality food. Thankyou"
Colin Anderson
Verified Buyer
"order arrived on time and they kept in touch at every stage, got a range of meats and all really tasty, skinny range especially some of the best low fat cuts i've ever had"
Allan Tutty
Verified Buyer
"Food arrived in tip top condition. The standard and quality of the food is excellent. I was particularly happy that I was regularly updated with the progress of my order and expected delivery. I will definitely use your service again and would recommend West Coast Foods for excellent dependable service and quality."
Sonia Stewart
Verified Buyer
"I've gone from not liking haggis to loving skinni haggis. Fantastic communication and service Love you collect points"
Robbie & Joanna
Unverified Reviewer
"A real butchers. Excellent professional service, always friendly and helpful. Innovative ideas and 'old school' service. Always happy to discuss new idea's. Top quality products at a great price."
Elaine Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Perfection 👌🏼 What a wonderful company to deal with excellent communication on my orders very helpful and outstanding delivery even in a bank holiday we will definitely be ordering again perfect for my Slimmingworld members and myself been using your products for over 2 years now big thank you Elaine 😁"
Michael Spencer
"quick delivery,excellent product"
"As before service and advice greatly appreciated, the black pudding and sausages were so tasty, all four of my guests for breakfast wanted to know where they came from. My daughter loves them too which is a bonus!!"
Sarah Smith
Verified Buyer
"This is my second order of the skinni range, great quality and good service, prompt delivery and well packaged"
"Easy website - good delivery . Not yet tried beef olives but the rest is great"
Fiona Ross
Verified Buyer
"I came across West of Scotland foods Skinni range via fat club. I bought the weekly pack and wasn't expecting much because let's face it, diet food can be a bit bland. But Oh. My. Goodness. The Lorne, the burgers, the links, the mince, everything was amazing! I particularly enjoyed the sweet chilli burgers. The weekly pack was great value for money and food was delivered perfectly packaged. Will definitely use again and have already been singing the praises of the skinni range at aforementioned fat club!"
Karen Russell
Verified Buyer
"Fresh, quality meat and reasonably priced and helps that it's extremely tasty too."
Yvonne Bakhsh
Verified Buyer
"easy to order fast delivery"
Kirsteen Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick delivery and high quality products. The Skinni range is brilliant for those following the Slimming World plan (and those that aren't!). Incredibly tasty. Highly recommend the Skinni Range Smokey Beef Kebabs - really good, and much better than the other 'low-fat' options in the supermarket. Worth stocking up your freezer!"
Fergus Nicolson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful sales staff helped me with my first order. The excellent bacon was packed inside an insulated wrap with freezer blocks. The bacon arrived the next day exactly as advised by the carrier and as cold as if it had just been removed from my fridge. The packaging cost is very good value. I wish I had ordered more."
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 1,019 reviews