West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd

sales@westcoastfoods.co.uk

Unit 2Cambuslea Road

How would you rate West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd?

Laura Wailes
Laura Wailes
Verified Buyer
"There, delivery was well packaged, and the food was delicious! I will be back and have already recommended WCF to many friends! Well done 👍🏻"
Melanie Burns
Melanie Burns
Verified Buyer
"Loved my order of skinnifood. It's helping me enjoy my food on slimming world. 👌"
Alison Arnott
Alison Arnott
Verified Buyer
"The selection of food that are free or low syn on Slimming World is incredible. So tasty too. Fast delivery & well packed. Fantastic company. Thank you!"
Hamilton Robert
Verified Buyer
"I had a big problem and other firms were not able to help me. I turned to West Coasr Foods and a Lady called Lea took the matter into her own hands. After a Bit of juggling around, Löw and behold my problem dissapeared and the food for a Scottish Breakfast and a lecture about my Homeland was Saved, and Made 60 women of all nationalities very Happy. Thank you West Coast Foods and thank you Leas."
"Nice sausages/ burgers and delivered on time"
"Excellent product,ie pies and black pudding delivered when promised."
Alexis Brown
Verified Buyer
"Fresh quality of their food, ease of access to place orders and the quick and delivery."
Jim Martin
Verified Buyer
"The whole process from ordering to delivery was trouble-free. Was kept informed of progress of order and its delivery Order arrived carefully packed. The contents ordered are of first class quality. As a Scot living in England it was great to be able to get Scottish favourites that are difficult to get, all were very fresh. Have already cooked some of each of the items purchased - excellent - have frozen the rest. Will certainly order again."
"Great delivery and food really tastey will definately be ordering again."
Lesley Kirkham
Verified Buyer
"Great tasting low fat food & quick delivery. Loving it!"
Evelyn Finnigan
Verified Buyer
"EVERYTHING LOOKS AND TASTES LOVELY WILL BE USING AGAIN"
Rose Bonnar
Verified Buyer
"packaging was excellent, lovely lovely food, very fresh and taste was amaising! will defo buy from again, Many many thanks Rose"
Evelyn Telfer Brown
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Lamb for an Easter gathering of 10 friends. The Leg of Lamb arrived the next day, exquisitely packaged. The cooked Lamb was delicious: exceptionally tender, full of flavour and very tasty. Everyone was delighted and I will certainly be ordering from West Coast Foods again. With many thanks for your excellent service and produce."
Karen Edgar
Verified Buyer
"the skinni links are amazing & my partner now prefers the skinni square to traditional square sausage! would highly recommend - you pay for delivery but i do think its worth it, saves me travelling to get it as not a lot of shops sell it where I live. I ordered enought for a couple of weeks and will be ordering more for definte. Well done West Coast Foods in looking afer us slimmers. :-)"
Julie Cusack
Verified Reviewer
"Just placed my second order. My family are looking forward to the delicious steak pie again and tucking into an ayrshire fillet steak. I was so impressed but the packaging of my first order. Everything was perfectly chilled and packed extremely well. Such a great service."
Drew Paterson
Unverified Reviewer
"I live in Algarve and the meat here does not seem to be hung for any time at all possibly some sort of legal reason, but very tough and tasteless, used West Coast foods and my freezer has a good range of fantastic Scottish pies and meat. Great service and a big thank you to all the staff at a cracking Scottish Butcher shop who saved my tastebuds!"
Charles Tory
"Great joint of venison"
Elaine McCabe
Verified Buyer
"Got my delivery for when I wanted it also a text with an hour window for when it will arrive, only had the Italian chicken and sweet chilli burgers as yet and they were both lovely, thankyou."
Renee Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Food was amazing"
Syd Charles
Verified Buyer
"Had the steak pie in the week it was so tasty . Black pudding and sausage are the real deal. Next order coming shortly. As for delivery I knew exactly when it was being delivered . To be honest it is so simple and easy to get great food delivered to your door."
Fiona Ritchie
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Meat lean and good quality and taste"
Jannette Bevan
Verified Buyer
"Had a Saturday delivery for a birthday - goods arrived on time well packed - steaks apparently first class - result all round - will use again"
Christine Carnie
Verified Buyer
"I was unable to purchase the Skinni Chilli burgers at Aldi as they sold out as soon as the went on the shelves so I decided to place an order on line for them. I was tempted to try the black pudding and meatballs too. I am so happy that I did. (delicious). The delivery service was excellent, emailing and keeping me up to date with the delivery time (which was within 2 hour time frame so no need to hang about all day). My order was packed in a robust cold store box so very fresh. I will definitely be placing further orders - highly recommended."
West Coast Foods (Prestwick) Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 994 reviews