WebCreationUK Ltd Reviews

0800 69 06 009

51 Fore Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate WebCreationUK Ltd?

Fiona Kumar
Verified Buyer

Really good looking website, exactly what I wanted. A few tweaks here and there required but Sunil is more than happy to oblige and he was always prompt with making changes. Very happy with it, thanks!
Shaun Middleton
Verified Buyer

Such a simple and easy process with help every step of the way! Would definitely recommend to anyone and even use the service again myself!
Jamie
Verified Reviewer

Couldn’t find fault if I wanted to. Right from the start got nothing but floorless service and a genuine interest in what you want from them. Never did I hear the word no pass anyone’s lips. Always strived to give you want you want and often better than you could have expected. Everyone we encountered were patient and creative with the outline we gave them. Tim Ress our project Manager delivered nothing short of a floorless service and managed our requests like a pro.

Thank you to everyone.
Archie McBride
Verified Buyer

First of all i had never heard of " Content writer " until i was asked to consider it before i started to write for my site pages,my thoughts were where do i start, as i scratched my head.
So i decided to have it and let me say i am very happy i changed my mind,was a tad apprehensive as to what content would be written before i received my first brief. but to my surprise i was totally delighted with the content. Totally professional content from totally professional people,I would recommend this team to anyone who is considering implementing the writer.If and when i do another site,i will be asking the team to add it again.
With high Regards,
Chris Howarth
Verified Buyer

The guys at web creation were very supportive through the whole process. Sandra was always available and responded promptly to my changes and requests. The quality of the final product is excellent and I am very pleased with it!
Shane
Verified Buyer

I had a problem with my website which has now been fully resolved and the Customer Services have been more than helpful. Thank you
Laura
Verified Buyer

This company have not responded to any emails regarding my issue.

Initially it was a painful process with the website developer in India, Many mistakes which needed emails and phone calls to resolve. Then when the website went live on the staff christmas party night (why not set it to go live the day before I had been asking all week) I had no support and it showed as error message all weekend on my online shop when I was launching. I looked foolish to say the least. Also lost credibility and business.

Now I paid for secure hosting, (sorry I am not great with technical names) I have had people contact me on social media with screenshots saying this online shop is not secure! page down and many other error messages.

Contacted webcreationuk NO Response, they have not resolved and after re forwarding all the emails still no response.

I am sure now they will see the review they may just be in touch.

My online shop has had bad reviews because of the website i blame webcreation for this, I paid a company to make an online shop they have made me look like I am a fake shop!

This company takes the money and does not offer any assistance. I have all screenshots of website and emails that I sent to webcreation so before they try to write and say its not true I have all of the details.

Apart from being extremely upset I worked hard for my online shop to come to life now my reputation and shop is ruined by this company!

Laura.
WebCreationUK replied to Laura within 24 hours and the issues have been fully resolved. We are still working with Laura to ensure she is completely happy with the website.

Customerservice@webcreationuk.com
Emma Cross
Verified Reviewer

Jodi Millard is amazing very helpful goes above and beyond in her position she made my experience good
Len Clayman
Verified Reviewer

I had a good relationship working with Darpan and Peter, I would certainly come back to webdesign. for any further work on the website.
Jhon Suarez
Verified Buyer

very helpful and friendly team!

thanks
NTM
Verified Reviewer

The finished product is exactly what we wanted. Though the process took a little longer than we'd hoped, it was worth waiting for. Web creation team are professional and helpful
Harry French
Verified Reviewer

I am Very happy with the team at webcreations uk, they have the best customer service and customer care, they all have excellent understanding and patience, I am so pleased that I have chosen this company they have definitely given me the best website that money can buy. Highly recommendable :)
Stella

efficient and friendly
Lorraine
Verified Reviewer

WebCreation's customer service are fantastic. Everybody I have had to speak with about my site has been friendly and helpful. The first language of my designer was not English, and this did create some barriers in understanding each other around some of the issues that were occurring. But we got through them, and I am really pleased with my website.
Niki Morrisson
Verified Reviewer

Wowsers!!! Not even 2 weeks in and the guys are doing a such a fantastic job on my Social Media sites for my "Extraordinary" business!! Receiving the emails to show new followers Is incredible , rewarding and makes me very happy and confident that I am making a good monthly investment!! A very happy Bunny!!
Davinder Dhanjal
Verified Buyer

Very good service would highly recommend
Shane Chapman
Verified Buyer

I was very dubious about ordering a website design online as I wasn't sure that I would be able to express my complex and diverse requirements. After the initial consultation I felt more confident and decided to go for it. My Web designer, Hemant got in touch and over the next month the website was built and amended until I was more than happy with it.

The whole process from start to finish was made easy and I now have a very functional website that suits the needs of my business
Liam
Verified Reviewer

Very impressed with the service offered by web creations and especially Sandra our web developer. She made the website look exactly how we pictured it and was very fast at getting everything we had asked for done. Highly recommend Web Creations to anyone looking for a professional, modern website.
Ben
Unverified Reviewer

First time using WebCreationUK but absolutely fantastic experience and wouldn't hesitate using them again
Ryan Nordell
Verified Reviewer

We had previous positive experience with Webcreation UK several years ago and did not hesitate to contact them again when needing another site building for our business.

I have found the team at Webcreation UK to be very helpful and prompt to respond to our requests during the construction stage.

WebCreationUK Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 103 reviews