ElevateOM Reviews

Based on 780 reviews
Read ElevateOM Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how ElevateOM made you happy
ElevateOM 5 star review on 15th August 2022
ElevateOM 5 star review on 17th February 2022
Peter Alan Bodnar
ElevateOM 5 star review on 7th February 2022
Gunars Peipins
The Elevate team have been very responsive and professional. They understood the business concept from the outset as the initial website design hit the mark, requiring minor updates. They are also an exceptionally patient team and supportive team as I was sometimes delayed in responding to their queries.
Ashish & Cristine have worked hard & smart to provide a design for my website. I do not have the knowledge / expertise to create my own so I relied heavily on their experience to build a site to attract the clientèle I am aiming for. They were very patient with the changes I made & were very quick, efficient & professional in all aspects of the task.
Excellent service! If not for Maria and Anuj's persistence I am not willing to go forward. Thoroughly they taught me a Iot on how to admin my website. I'm glad that with their dedication and patience my website is finay live! And the support never stopped , each time I needed help , these guys are prompt to respond. I could have walked-away but now I'm really happy that I stayed with Elevateom. Great job all!
The team at Elevateom.com are amazing, friendly and very helpful. After a very bad expeirence with another web builder Avi,Chris and Aaron have gone out of there way to assure me of what there doing and keep me fully informed of the whole process, my web building team have done more in a week than the other company did in 9 months, I would urge anyone wanting a website to call them, you wont be disappointed
High professional standards by the team
Thanks for ElevateOM and especially Miguel. He wrote the contents page very professionally and his feedback and customer service was fast. I give Miguel 5 stars.
Very Professional, Friendly Patient and Efficient. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to make a website!
The team are so professional, very helpful and encouraging. With ElevateOM I strongly believes that our charity ( True Ambassadors ) achieved what our vision stand for. From the time I spoke with Keith.I really feel safe and a big relief. I appreciates very staff for there great. I will would have write everyone name out. But I have limited words. Thank you to everyone. From all us at True Ambassadors.
ElevateOM 5 star review on 15th August 2022
I'm really pleased how Elevate have helped me with my content for my website, professional, helpful & friendly. I could have asked for more. Many thanks.
Very helpful, quick and efficient for Ashish the webdeveloper and especially Chris the project manager!
ElevateOm is the best website developer out there. Avinash and Chris are very professional. They are an expert in their fields. We 100% recommend these guys and their company. We are rating them A++++++. If you want a website with a peace of mind, reach out to Avinash and Chris. Thanks guys.
I have had many changes done on the website. The developers understand what I need & acted quickly every time I have contacted. This has been invaluable for me.
Cristine and Anuj was so attentive throughout the the process of building my website . I can not thank them enough . Highly recommend 👌 I am very happy with my new website
As usual, this company is prompt in responding to requests for assistance and they sort out my issues rapidly. In the early stages of my setting up my website I contacted them frequently and they were always patient and helpful with my clear lack of knowledge about Wordpress and website creation! I can't recommend them highly enough!
We are in the early days of setting up a new business and Elevate have been so helpful, swift and easy to understand responses to any questions and guided us step by step for the website creation. I cannot wait to see the website up and running.
They were very communicative via the main contact held, However, I found there were things sometimes missed a few things and not being able to communicate with the admin support invoicing office caused delays and concern when there are deadlines to adhere to. overall satisfactory but could improve in a couple of areas to be excellent. phone system would also be good if there were people to take calls when they are being made to any department.
Gianni was extremely helpful and procative
A great company who really go the extra mile. Helping to explain things with regards to the new website and also the design. I felt they had taken the time to understand our product which really helped. Fantastic and would highly recommend
All went well with Corey. No problems!
Website ready to go live In a month from start to finish I did next to nothing all done for me by the Elevate om team very efficient and eager to help
Very efficient, communicative and responsive. Our site was up and running within a few days, once some requested amendments were completed.
ElevateOM is rated 4.6 based on 780 reviews