webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Very bad experience Spock to a sales person told me pay the money and we do all the work I paid everything was ok first few week after that there started to ask fore more money try to call them not taking my call no email them not answering very bad I won’t recommend them to no one thanks
Kurt currently is in the development stage having a theme brochure website produced for his company, here at WebCreationUK we give our clients the option of either providing their own content for the website or they can use one of our highly skilled content writers to produce content that is keyword rich meaning it would help their SEO ranking.

At no point did we demand Kurt pay more for his website once he went into development, we only needed him to either choose between providing his own written content for the website or the option of using our content writing service.

We are working with Kurt now to have his website completed and we are sure any misunderstanding will be resolved promptly.
Pros: Customer service have been fantastic but lack of understanding and communication.

Cons: Where to start, well, this October will be 2 years since webcreationUK have developed me a broken website, in fact when they try to fix 1 error another 2 or more appears from nowhere, it's taken 3 months to fix uploading images on my website, a month now to solve the email server, I've paid £300 to have ad ons only to be broken and is now errors, the software seems old and outdated yet my quotation states new updates and on top of all this I can't even promote or advertise my website due to it being broken.

Support after support and it seems noone can communicate with the amateur developers based in India which is handle by email only, I have also given image instructions on the errors but not a word, now I understand with the covid19 work will be slow but these errors were present well before the pandemic, it has gotten to the point now where I am seeking legal advice because this is ridiculous and ongoing for 2 years is mind blowing.

I will keep this post open for editing because believe it or not most 5* given on here are edited from 1* to 5*.

My personal advice would be seek a developer in the UK that are close to you as these guy's are none existence once they recieve payment, don't believe me check the other 1* rating and you'll get the outcome and pattern.
Clive has left multiple 1 stars and 5 stars for us. He leaves a 1 star every time he doesn't get a reply as soon as he would like. Clive also hasn't once paid us for hosting so in theory shouldn't have a live site or any support. We will email Clive to pass on site files.
Do not trust them they have lost me miney and customers
Have still not finished building my website and its over run from Contract now 6 weeks They have tried extracting more money out of me for services i already paid for Taking to trading standards in a word DISGUSTED
We have been in touch with Darren. He claims that the contact form does not work. We have conducted many tests and provided evidence that this does indeed work. He in fact replied to us saying this didn't work with the actual enquiry attached. He keeps asking for his admin details (CMS) which have been sent numerous times and tested every time. There are some products he wants to be added of which we have asked for the images and descriptions, he doesn't send these and then just emails very angry messages. We have gone way above and beyond for him, it is a shame that he cannot see this. He really needs to help himself and send over what we ask for.
Seriously I’ve gone with this company because I haven’t the foggiest about building websites or anything to do with websites. I was promised full explanation right the way through with this company.

Different people from different departments just msg me with what they want and with not knowing what they require I ask for explanation or an example and I get reply back sorry we can’t do that but we have such an such working with us who charges so much for this service would you like to use these, also asked for help with websites contents and writing and was told it would cost me 70 pound plus vat per page with no explanation of what they were expecting from me or no guidance, all my products uploaded have issues with them pictures not matching wording etc even after I pointed it out it’s not changed, I just hope I can sort it myself once got control of website..

If you want a company who is interested in just taking your money an no guidance witch caused me so much stress then go with this company...
Hi, sorry to have to leave a bad review but I asked that our logo was copied precisely and not interpreted. We never discussed things on the phone beforehand.

It just didn't work for us.
This was my email to them on the 04.05.2020 - Very disappointed - I was promise a professionalism but instead, they have all been very unprofessional and childish.

Good morning once again,

I am so disappointed in the way i have been treated by this company.You are all so unprofessional. I have paid for this service and you all failed to deliver to the point where i ended up creating majority of the website myself. On op of this, you have not carried out full SEO optimisation service that i have paid for.

Despite all that i gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried my very best to work with you. I have had a specialist looked at the website and they said that there are many issues with the design that needs addressing. So i have paid another web developer to assist with the changes need. I have sent emails requesting for the STFP and TFP information in order for external web developer to make necessary changes. Twice you have sent the wrong details after taking your time. It appears that you all block or intentionally refuses to answer my calls. Your company has caused my business to have financial lost because of the issues with the website and not carrying our proper seo optimising service as paid for, i was told that a google business listing will be created as part of the seo optimisation, however a few days ago (nearly 3 months later) someone from the seo department mentioned that this was not done, and your excuse was that google wasn't working due to the corona virus. I have no intentions of continuing to use you to host my website, i will transfer this to a new company in the next couple of weeks, once my website developer is able to access the TFP system.
We completely disagree with all statements here. Natalie chose a Theme E-commerce website which is essentially a template/stencil that sells products. All we needed was the images and content. We completed this within 3 weeks once we had this.

The site has has all SEO work complete, but google listing. Here is a link as to why https://support.google.com/business/answer/9792336?hl=en

Contents of link

Limited Google My Business functionality due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.

Our current focus is on the quality and reliability of information on Google Search and Maps. We want to ensure users and business owners have access to essential features like whether the business is open or has special hours. Learn about best practices for affected businesses, and what you can do to keep your customers informed.

Please take note of these temporary product changes:

Reviews, Q&A, and more
Thank you for your patience. We are working as quickly as possible to restore full functionality to Google My Business. We will provide further updates as they become available.

We usually charge £129 plus VAT for this service, but due to the current situation we offer this at £83.85 plus VAT to help businesses cope in these hard times.

Here is a link to Natalies site https://www.furnitures2suit.uk/

If you are interested in affordable, professional sites and excellent SEO/PPC, please let us know!
Horrible. Asked for more money 3 months into project as my requirements are extensive?

Everything was mentioned to the developer who took over 3 weeks to simply read an email at times. Was promised all sorts but 3 months later have nothing to show for the thousands paid!
We have been in touch with Raheel and believe there has been some miss communication. We are looking into his requests and are confident that we can come to an amicable resolution.
We have had numerous on going problems with our website for a number of months now. Most of the problems have been solved after painstaking attempts at communication with staff ‘forgetting’ to pass on information to their technical department for weeks on end. Our website is inaccessible multiple times daily and is costing us a lot of money in sales and non stop complaints from our customers.
Worst customer service by far from a business we have dealt with it.
Existing customer for 2 years.
Our client had recently had some work done with us. This is all logged through emails. We can see that the work is complete to the clients specifications. There was some confusion due to cached data issues, but this was resolved. It's a shame to see a review like this due to cached data.
There content writing service is so useless it is more akin to taking money under false pretences.
We have been in touch with Michael about his content and offered to revise this for him as it can naturally be quite subjective.
I would give them minus stars if I could. They quoted 6 weeks and took 6 months with me constantly chasing. The designers only replied to emails he wanted too and you have no way of calling a designer as they are in India. They never followed my instructions and now that I have lost all my money have only offered my 6 months hosting and said that is all they could do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t use them
Josh has been in contact with us and his issues are being looked at. We have offered 6 months on our MAX package and he has refused this.
My experience with this lot was simply horrendous. They took my deposit and full detailed contract specification only to completely ignore it and they tried to supply something off the shelf filled with my details. The project was to be completed within one month; 9 months later they barely completed 25%, but took countless hours of my time correcting endless bungles. It transpired their "developers" in India were unable to read my ready-made deigns due to not having the required package to work with. They did not know what a "header" is. In order to produce a simple header, it took 3 months of back and forth correspondence and me producing screenshots over and over again. It was a job to be done in 30 minutes by someone who can do web design and understands English. When it came to coding, they produced same type of bungles meaning that the equipment the unsuspecting and seemingly un-interested developer had to use was again unable to correctly read the manually amended designs completed in the first stage. They could not code their own work. They suggested that they go halves with me if I finish the job, myself! They so admitted that they cannot and do not want to finish. Finally, they stated that they will not finish and they left me with nothing, having taken my money and 10 months of my work. I reported them to the police and have an incident number. I reported them to Trading Standards who advised on steps and finally declared that I need to take them to court when all other options were exhausted. I now need quotes from other web designers to finish the job and I will need to claim any possible difference from webcreationuk. An experience that is likely to leave you ill! My website is for info only, should it earn my livelihood, they would have put me out of business. Their satisfied customers are bound to be people who cannot fill a standard website format themselves for free, but have £499 to pay a person in India to do it for them via Asian housewives screaming down the phones trying to translate what you want to people who are meant to do your job, but do not understand English. I once phoned the company and could hardly hear myself from all the shouting of several women all at once in Mark Eden's office. This is bound to be breaking the law! Seeing how they abused me as a customer supposedly protected by UK consumer laws, I do not want to imagine how they may be treating the "developers" in India who may not be protected by proper employment laws. I only ask, how can this be allowed to be taking place at all?
This client was excruciatingly difficult to work with, from racist comments about our staff to abusive phone calls dealing with Corascendea was not a pleasant experience.

She did not have an understanding of how websites worked so the development took a lot longer than normal.

We later found out she has been in BBC due to her dangerous practices, we would not recommend anyone to do any work with Corascendea

Anyone who wants to see more please check here.

They are con artists and stolen £3 thousand pounds from me and didn't make a website for me. Complete criminals.
We have made contact with Fayola this morning. We are very confused with this review. We had a project with her in 2015 and the site was turned off earlier this year due to a hosting non-payment. We have asked Fayola for more information,
***EDIT*** I am reporting company to trading
standards anyone who wishes to add further evidence please contact me on melbucks68 "at" gmail.com
**EDIT Company are still refusing to refund, will be filing small claims paper work this week and also going to trading standards. I suggest others do the same, so the company will no longer be able to trade and rip people off*** EDIT. Company are ignorong my emails where I offered to pay for the domain. I have now asked for address to send legal paperwork to and still no response. I specifically stated that the MyCred plugin would need custom coding in my original correspondence. *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. All work is outsourced abroad where the language barrier makes communication very long winded. I was very specific with the site I asked to be made (even advise which plug ins were needed to be used to achieve this) yet after 8 weeks and paying a 50% deposit (£1500) they have decided to tell me that they can not do something that is imperative to the site and I explicitly mentioned that custom coding was required. The web designers are just glorified wordpress users. I could have got the website to the stage it is at now within a week with the wordpress knowledge I already have, the custom coding is what I was happy to pay for and thst is what they can not provide yet expect me to be happy with the website and refuse to refund. If no further response like others I will begin small claims process/charge back however I would rather not have to go down this route. Will keep review updated depending on whether I get a response from company.
Regrettably the client has requested functionality that was not part of the agreed specification of work. WebCreationUK have explained this to the client and provided details of the specification that they agreed to at point of sale. The client is unwilling to accept this and despite our best efforts to find an amicable resolution we are at a stale mate.

We offered to carry out the work at a fee. Naturally we are not prepared to carry out extra work that the client is unwilling to pay for. Equally it is unfair and frustrating that the client is then trying to harm our reputation online.

WebCreationUK always include a thorough specification in a deposit invoice. We urge all clients to ensure that they are happy that this specification covers the requirements that they have.
Unfortunately I've had nothing but bad results from these guy's, my business is going down and I don't expect it to rise again after all this fiasco, fully developed last October by Sam and it has hit one problem after another and now I've had enough and I wish I never went to webcreationUK, trust me, my website had the potential to be one of the biggest websites on the globe and now due to amateur developers I may have to close my website and business down for good due to lack of funds and finances, I've already lost 7 major contracts now and word has spread about my broken website and others have pulled out, it must be nice to get paid and spend time with your family whilst I got to explain to my partner and 2 kids why their daddy has to visit our local foodbank for food and miss birthdays and Christmas this year, thanks guy's!
Waste of time and money!
Don't believe that you will deal with a whole professional service! Contrary as the name says, the developer is alone in India!
The whole company is inept (except for asking for paiement), even when dealing with the customer management
I don't know what else to say...
Slow. Poor communication on their part. Fragile email ststem that keeps going down. When I complain I am spoken to like I am an embuggerance. Entering third month of the project and absolutely no idea when or if I will have a website. Enoy that hold tune!
Very happy to say that the site is ready to go live. We are just waiting to hear back from Marcus.
We have been in touch with Marcus and are positive that this will be live very soon. We are doing all we can to rectify any issues there are.
After paying over £500 for a web site, I get a link to 1 page (no access to me web site) and an e-mail requesting the balance (which is paid within 5 mins or request). After payment is received I received an e-mail wanting my content to continue the process. However the content was to be handled by Hayley Friday (website success manager) ONLY after my flyer & business card design was completed so I could promote me new business. I have tried for 3 days to contact someone to help by contacting 3 different departments only to be lied to about names of the owner (but not allowed his e-mail address or contact details) so how can he sort it out if he’s doesn’t know have a problem as I can’t contact him. I have sent an e-mail EVERY DAY to Hayley Friday with no reply (even though I was told she was supposed working from home and has access to her e-mails). I have e-mailed billing Thomas Scott (Business flow & accounts) for help and been ignored (even though he e-mails me no problem for payments). I have e-mailed Ryan Spencer (business development) who set this whole process up for me in the beginning and again been ignored. I have even e-mailed Anuj Garg (web developer) who has been carrying out work on my alleged web site and has been in touch frequently until these issues arose and amazingly I’ve been ignored...... so web creations I have proof of all e-mails sent and received (so it will have to be a good excuse for 4 members of staff ignoring me and not one offering any support or help) BUT I am posting this hoping someone reads this and corrects these issues and makes this situation right.
We have made contact with Roy and things are on the right track. We look forward to seeing his site live in the near future.
Roys' site went live in one month and looks great!
TERRIBLE SERVICE - RUDE STAFF - THEY PROMISED 2 WEEKS TURNAROUND - OUR WEBSITE ISN'T WORKING OR UP AND RUNNING YET!

SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THEM - WHEN I COULD HAVE PAID A GENUINE WEBSITE DEVELOPER
THEIR DEVELOPERS ARE SITTING IN INDIA
HARDLY SPEAK ANY ENGLISH AND THEY CAN ONLY BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - WHAT A MISTAKE TO USE THEM - COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
MY BUSINESS HAS MADE A LOSS - DRAGGED ITS FEET FOR 6 MONTHS
We wished we had checked the review sites before commissioning them to build our website.
in short:
We instructed them and paid the requested payments in January we finally took the project off them in October as we were losing potential customers due to the delay. It seemed we were going round in circles and getting nowhere.
The company contracts the development to workers elsewhere and you cannot speak with your developer. Everything is done via the "help desk". This becomes extremely frustrating when the developer constantly ignores instruction, does not return messages, repeatedly makes simple erros over and over.

We wasted nearly a year and, having eventually read other reviews we realised the only way to get our partially complete website and domain name was to pay the final payment and find a reputable developer to finish it.
This is what we have done. We have a good developer now who communicates with us well and is able to explain all the errors with the site we paid Webcreation for, which are now being put right.
Please think very carefully before instructing this company.
We wish we had.