webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COST
If you know what is best for you and your brand, you will do well to avoid using WebCreationUk to develop your website. They will hand over haphazard work to you and communication is near impossible. They handed over a site to me that doesn’t function in that users payments are accepted but there’s no feedback to indicate a user has paid. Among other significant errors. There were so many things wrong with the basic functionalities of the website. Getting the developer to correct these errors would take days/weeks sometimes. If you use webcreation, you’re doing so at your own risk. Don’t say you haven’t been warned. They are a completely fraudulent organization and they use developers that have no experience and no idea what they are doing.
Personally, I have decided to sue them and I’m talking with my lawyers on this. But I just want to warn people to stay away from them and avoid them in your own best interest.
And as for Webcreation, wherever you people think you are hiding, I will make sure you pay for the stress and financial loss you have caused me. Down to the very last amount.
We have been in touch with Oli and should have the site up and running properly very soon. There is an issue with the dating framework and we are in touch with the support team over this.
I have paid £500 for a web site building I have not been able to get them on the phone so I have email them and nothing then my boyfriend left a review now they email me saying I’m getting no money back or the web site it’s been 2 months and nothing they are a con web site take your money then don’t contact you and then block your number I have reported this to my bank and traiding standers how can they just take my money it’s a joke they are not trusted
I have had a bad experience with them so far.. they are so unreliable, they did a website for me and it took over 6 months now have not handed over the site to me,and I was told it will take 3 months to do it.. the website still doesn't function and the developer is unaccesible, they will continue to ask u to make payments and make u feel like the website is ready, once u make payments no one will call u on updates or see to it that the website is functioning.. a lot of back and forth and I assure u that u will be frustrated dealing with them as I am. I am now looking for all means to hold them accountable and escalating this.
Hello, we have no records of you in our system under your email address. Please do let us know who you are so that we can assist.
If I could give this company a zero rating I would. It has been over 4 months I still have not got a website and worse still they have wrecked my original site and are now trying to say it was broken prior, plus despite all of this they tried to get me to pay more money. They have offered me 3 months SEO that I neither wanted nor needed and hardly compensation for the damage they have caused and the fact there is not even a completed website to provide SEO for! This company has been detrimental to my business. The customer service is appalling. AVOID at all costs is my advice.
We have been working on this site for some time. There was a problem with the old sites database so we are populating the new site with data manually. Their old site is still completely ok and we have in no way damaged their old site. It is still functioning as per usual, it is just the data migration that skadate have said they cannot complete. We have offered 3 months seo as a good will gesture, unfortunately the client believes the deserve to not pay the remaining £700 though this is no fault of ours. We will continue to be as professional as ever and complete the manual migration.
I wouldn't use this company ever again, after my website was completed. The communication with the developer and and account manager is poor. No help and no emails from them. I rang a few times no call back. Avoid
We have been in touch with this client and have come to an amicable solution.
The worst company I’ve ever done business with .
I’ve waited 7 months for my website to be completed and still waiting ...
Constant mistakes - My advise - Stay well clear !!
We have been working with this client for 5 months. There were periods when he would go quiet and he also provided images of which were not usable. We kindly edited all of these for him free of charge.
It's quite disappointing to see a review like this when no fault was with us.
I decided to go with webcreationuk, as it was UK based company, only to find that my project was being outsourced to India, (I have had bad experience with developers from outside UK). I was offered a complete website package with content writing from webcreationuk, paid in full £600 (which I regret) back in Dec 2019, with an agreement of a complete handover in 4 weeks. Not a single piece of coding was delivered, the communication from the chap in India and the so-called Project Manager leading my website creation was non-existent. At the initial stage I was requested to complete a “Creative Briefing” detailing the look and feel of my new website, honestly, the results were awful.. the lack of colour and creativeness, it was dull and an eyesore. The negative reviews are 100% accurate, I do suspect the “5-star” reviews found here are fabricated, as there appears to be pattern. Save yourself the head pain and stress, otherwise you’ll be in the position I’m in recalling a FULL refund.. to summarise, please avoid this company, if you still decide to go ahead, I would request you thoroughly check the Agreement they make you sign, this whole “Deposit” paid seems a scam, but that’s something I’m raising on a legal call. To summarise, guys, big hint, research research research this company inside out, review all the negative and then compare the positives, you’ll get the idea of what this companies about. This is my second time writing this review.
It is a shame to see this review. Mr Ahmed was assigned in January this year and paid for a simple brochure website. The 1st design was given to him within a week. He even said that he really liked the design and was ready to move on, just awaiting the logo. He then went out of contact until April. In April he came back and asked to speak with the Customer Service Manager. He then again said that he liked the design and was ready to move in to the coding stage. He then went quiet until July and asked for a refund as he didn't like his design.
We would usually have re-quoted the client both times due to unauthorised absence of leave from the project (we can't keep sites or designs lingering on our servers as we have other sites to create), but agreed to carry on with the work free of charge.
Our developers and designers come from all over the world, from South Africa, Serbia, Japan, India, literally almost everywhere! We take lots of pride in our work and even have Project Managers to oversee everything and to give ideas when needed. This ensures a high level of service and a speedy process, .... providing you don't disappear for two months at a time!
I decided to go with webcreationuk, as it was UK based company, only to find that my project was being dealt by a developer in India, this is the very same developer that you can find on services like Fiverr (which I have had bad experience). I was offered a complete website package with content writing from webcreationuk, paid in full (which I regret) back in Dec 2019, with an agreement of a complete handover in 4 weeks. Its Aug 2020, and not a single piece of tangible work has been produced or delivered, I received the most awful design draft that appeared to look like a design from early-2000, the logo concept was awful. Just like the other chap in the reviews, I totally agree with his comments, the excuses and trying to get in touch with them over the telephone is now more than ever centred around COVID-19. I'm currently proceeding with a money claim and also speaking to my bank, the have held me to ransom of my money for a service they failed to deliver. I have spoken to a solicitor regarding this, and the threats to refuse a refund as I've apparently signed a pdf document that states "We don’t offer refund for service webcreationuk fail to deliver", I’m escalating this all the way, not something I have time for,, but I wanted to make sure I get back my hard earned money that I worked hard for,. please avoid this company like plague, save yourself from the stress and trouble.. honestly, pay that little extra and get your website done by real professionals, from what I understand so far, this look like all their design work is outsourced to India with a poorly run call centre in UK.
I don't understand how people are giving them these raving reviews. Does Webcreationsuk give customers prefential treatments? I don't know about their design but their seo is extremely poor. If you are looking for seo, stay away from Webcreations. They took my money and didn't do anything for my site.

When I asked them to send me a report, they couldn't produce anything. I have explicitly asked for any proof of content they have written for my site or any backlinks they have created and they couldn't show me anything.

I was working with a lady called Agata and she was very incompetent and horrible to be honest. In short, stay away.
Hamze initially signed up for discounted 12 months to run the SEO campaign after speaking to our specialist web consultants as we have realistic expectations when it comes to marketing.

Unfortunately expectations from this client were extremely high and unrealistic especially within the travel and tourism sector (which is a high demanding and very competitive field). The delivery of SEO does require time to reflect long term results, especially with a site that is only a few weeks/months old. Throughout the 2 months the campaign was active, we successfully optimised the website with our on-page SEO strategy and we produced new niche related backlinks in order to build an online presence and domain authority with Search engines. Our link building strategies are completely unique, to protect our “secret recipe” we do not disclose links and this is standard practice across many SEO agencies. We have a dashboard to access on-page reports, keyword tracking, traffic reports and plenty more information that the client has access to 24/7 throughout the campaign, there’s also a request call back button and helpdesk support section to contact our specialised support team. Our SEO technical team have performed unique SEO strategies with over 10 years’ experience with plenty of successful campaigns and will continue to do so.

As a goodwill gesture we ended the contract earlier and waived the remainder 10 months of the contracted 12 month term as the client broke our terms due not willing to work together within a professional manner.
Very bad experience Spock to a sales person told me pay the money and we do all the work I paid everything was ok first few week after that there started to ask fore more money try to call them not taking my call no email them not answering very bad I won’t recommend them to no one thanks
Kurt currently is in the development stage having a theme brochure website produced for his company, here at WebCreationUK we give our clients the option of either providing their own content for the website or they can use one of our highly skilled content writers to produce content that is keyword rich meaning it would help their SEO ranking.

At no point did we demand Kurt pay more for his website once he went into development, we only needed him to either choose between providing his own written content for the website or the option of using our content writing service.

We are working with Kurt now to have his website completed and we are sure any misunderstanding will be resolved promptly.
Pros: Customer service have been fantastic but lack of understanding and communication.

Cons: Where to start, well, this October will be 2 years since webcreationUK have developed me a broken website, in fact when they try to fix 1 error another 2 or more appears from nowhere, it's taken 3 months to fix uploading images on my website, a month now to solve the email server, I've paid £300 to have ad ons only to be broken and is now errors, the software seems old and outdated yet my quotation states new updates and on top of all this I can't even promote or advertise my website due to it being broken.

Support after support and it seems noone can communicate with the amateur developers based in India which is handle by email only, I have also given image instructions on the errors but not a word, now I understand with the covid19 work will be slow but these errors were present well before the pandemic, it has gotten to the point now where I am seeking legal advice because this is ridiculous and ongoing for 2 years is mind blowing.

I will keep this post open for editing because believe it or not most 5* given on here are edited from 1* to 5*.

My personal advice would be seek a developer in the UK that are close to you as these guy's are none existence once they recieve payment, don't believe me check the other 1* rating and you'll get the outcome and pattern.
Clive has left multiple 1 stars and 5 stars for us. He leaves a 1 star every time he doesn't get a reply as soon as he would like. Clive also hasn't once paid us for hosting so in theory shouldn't have a live site or any support. We will email Clive to pass on site files.
Do not trust them they have lost me miney and customers
Have still not finished building my website and its over run from Contract now 6 weeks They have tried extracting more money out of me for services i already paid for Taking to trading standards in a word DISGUSTED
We have been in touch with Darren. He claims that the contact form does not work. We have conducted many tests and provided evidence that this does indeed work. He in fact replied to us saying this didn't work with the actual enquiry attached. He keeps asking for his admin details (CMS) which have been sent numerous times and tested every time. There are some products he wants to be added of which we have asked for the images and descriptions, he doesn't send these and then just emails very angry messages. We have gone way above and beyond for him, it is a shame that he cannot see this. He really needs to help himself and send over what we ask for.
Seriously I’ve gone with this company because I haven’t the foggiest about building websites or anything to do with websites. I was promised full explanation right the way through with this company.

Different people from different departments just msg me with what they want and with not knowing what they require I ask for explanation or an example and I get reply back sorry we can’t do that but we have such an such working with us who charges so much for this service would you like to use these, also asked for help with websites contents and writing and was told it would cost me 70 pound plus vat per page with no explanation of what they were expecting from me or no guidance, all my products uploaded have issues with them pictures not matching wording etc even after I pointed it out it’s not changed, I just hope I can sort it myself once got control of website..

If you want a company who is interested in just taking your money an no guidance witch caused me so much stress then go with this company...
Hi, sorry to have to leave a bad review but I asked that our logo was copied precisely and not interpreted. We never discussed things on the phone beforehand.

It just didn't work for us.
This was my email to them on the 04.05.2020 - Very disappointed - I was promise a professionalism but instead, they have all been very unprofessional and childish.

Good morning once again,

I am so disappointed in the way i have been treated by this company.You are all so unprofessional. I have paid for this service and you all failed to deliver to the point where i ended up creating majority of the website myself. On op of this, you have not carried out full SEO optimisation service that i have paid for.

Despite all that i gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried my very best to work with you. I have had a specialist looked at the website and they said that there are many issues with the design that needs addressing. So i have paid another web developer to assist with the changes need. I have sent emails requesting for the STFP and TFP information in order for external web developer to make necessary changes. Twice you have sent the wrong details after taking your time. It appears that you all block or intentionally refuses to answer my calls. Your company has caused my business to have financial lost because of the issues with the website and not carrying our proper seo optimising service as paid for, i was told that a google business listing will be created as part of the seo optimisation, however a few days ago (nearly 3 months later) someone from the seo department mentioned that this was not done, and your excuse was that google wasn't working due to the corona virus. I have no intentions of continuing to use you to host my website, i will transfer this to a new company in the next couple of weeks, once my website developer is able to access the TFP system.
We completely disagree with all statements here. Natalie chose a Theme E-commerce website which is essentially a template/stencil that sells products. All we needed was the images and content. We completed this within 3 weeks once we had this.

The site has has all SEO work complete, but google listing. Here is a link as to why https://support.google.com/business/answer/9792336?hl=en

Contents of link

Limited Google My Business functionality due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.

Our current focus is on the quality and reliability of information on Google Search and Maps. We want to ensure users and business owners have access to essential features like whether the business is open or has special hours. Learn about best practices for affected businesses, and what you can do to keep your customers informed.

Please take note of these temporary product changes:

Reviews, Q&A, and more
Thank you for your patience. We are working as quickly as possible to restore full functionality to Google My Business. We will provide further updates as they become available.

We usually charge £129 plus VAT for this service, but due to the current situation we offer this at £83.85 plus VAT to help businesses cope in these hard times.

Here is a link to Natalies site https://www.furnitures2suit.uk/

If you are interested in affordable, professional sites and excellent SEO/PPC, please let us know!
Horrible. Asked for more money 3 months into project as my requirements are extensive?

Everything was mentioned to the developer who took over 3 weeks to simply read an email at times. Was promised all sorts but 3 months later have nothing to show for the thousands paid!
We have been in touch with Raheel and believe there has been some miss communication. We are looking into his requests and are confident that we can come to an amicable resolution.
We have had numerous on going problems with our website for a number of months now. Most of the problems have been solved after painstaking attempts at communication with staff ‘forgetting’ to pass on information to their technical department for weeks on end. Our website is inaccessible multiple times daily and is costing us a lot of money in sales and non stop complaints from our customers.
Worst customer service by far from a business we have dealt with it.
Existing customer for 2 years.
Our client had recently had some work done with us. This is all logged through emails. We can see that the work is complete to the clients specifications. There was some confusion due to cached data issues, but this was resolved. It's a shame to see a review like this due to cached data.
There content writing service is so useless it is more akin to taking money under false pretences.
We have been in touch with Michael about his content and offered to revise this for him as it can naturally be quite subjective.
I would give them minus stars if I could. They quoted 6 weeks and took 6 months with me constantly chasing. The designers only replied to emails he wanted too and you have no way of calling a designer as they are in India. They never followed my instructions and now that I have lost all my money have only offered my 6 months hosting and said that is all they could do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t use them
Josh has been in contact with us and his issues are being looked at. We have offered 6 months on our MAX package and he has refused this.
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.52 based on 502 reviews