webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Let’s start at the very beginning from when I got an original quote.

I initially put myself in contact with WebcreationUK as I had spoken to the company previously and was happy with how my questions were answered and the reviews I had read up, always a good start.

I spoke to somebody in their sales team who gave me quote which we weighed up against a lot of competitors to see who could offer us the best price and service for our needs, their quote came up on top for price and service, we thought that’s great let go ahead.
Then suddenly, no reply, and Darren sends us an email as the current sales member we had been talking to is now off and our quote has doubled due to the “complexity” now OK, that’s fine, providing we get the job done we didn’t mind spending the extra 2 thousand pounds on top of the original quote, as I appreciate this wasn’t a normal website and I would rather pay a bit more to ensure it is done right.

This is when things started to go downhill…

The communication from the developer has been pretty horrendous since the first email, to start with we got an email requesting a load of info/photos and all the rest of it which was sent…no reply. We waited, no reply… I sent an email to check that my email had been received as it was quite lengthy and I wanted to ensure it had been read and if any doubt I could clarify, a response asking for something else no mention whatsoever of the original email.

Since then communication has still been terrible, the bespoke part of the website has had me a little nervous from the start, now every time I ever asked about this I get told “I need some time”, well, when that was the only question in my email. As I sent a variety of questions to the developer, around 4 or 5 questions and the one’s he didn’t want to answer he deleted and only replied to the ones he wished to.

Originally, I was quoted 7 weeks for the website to be completed, now, that seemed like a very short time frame to get what we are asking for done. However, I thought well, if it goes over slightly it isn’t the end of the world, I’m quite an understanding person. Yet here we are over twice the allotted time since we first started and what do we have… not a lot.

Now, things did start to look good when our bespoke element was actually mentioned, we might see the part we have been waiting for this whole time (wohoo!) oh wait, no. we were sent a website plugin which was to be put on our website at the grand cost of $24, so essentially it was looking like we were going to pay four thousand pounds more than a standard e-commerce website for a $24 plugin, well $120 if support was purchased.

I was later told that this wasn’t the case and they only sent that over to question if the functionally was what I wanted.
I requested 95% of the features plus a few extra, yet the application they built so far only has around 4 functions out of about 50.

Now I appreciate some custom coding would be needed to integrate it, but still seemed a little steep…However, it didn’t meet the main requirement we asked for so back to the drawing board, and told “I need some time” since then I have heard nothing.

However, I have already been told some features can’t be done on the bespoke application despite it being in the original document.

Also, whilst all this was going on, I was sent the content writer information, as I’m quite busy I thought that will save me a few hours. How wrong I was, not only am I another couple hundred quid worse off, it actually took me longer to re-write their content, I believe I sent the “content” which was basically the word “legendary” 50 times with a few spelling mistakes and a section on how we service people. As you can imagine. Still not happy.

But, as you do in business, we picked ourselves up brushed ourselves off re-wrote the content, quite basically as I thought I would re-write it in full when the website is handed over as it’s quite hard to make little changes when I only get a few replies then the developer disappears.

When I question any of this I’m told to refresh the page using Cntrl + F5, now I appreciate browser cache doesn’t always clear correctly, so I navigated over in an incognito window as this stores no cache, still the same. Used a PC that had never accessed the website, still the same.

Now a lot of the above was sent over to WebcreationUK, and they picked up on it and mentioned they’re looking into, enters Tim, a senior project manager from WebcreationUK, who after all this actually called me up and said “I’ve got some good news for you to make your Monday better, we are going to finish your website” Is that some kind of joke? They actually just called me and told me they’re going to do what I paid for… well yes… I didn’t really need that clarifying.

Now, Tim, the senior project manager, to give you an idea of this guy’s attention to detail, he has probably now sent me over 20 emails maybe even close to 50, with my name spelt wrong in every. Single. Email. Just to clarify my name, I suppose it is quite hard to spell, I mean it is 5 whole letters, Its, “Jamie”, Yep, that’s it, apparently that’s quite the name to spell, never knew how clever I was spelling it correct all these years.

Anyway, this guy refuses to believe events that happened, after I complained and this is when it gets really funny, this is the reply I got:

- If the tool cannot be completed as you require, (although this is not looking to be an issue as per the developers recent comments on the matter), then we would be happy to .zip up all site files and database work and send this over to you so it can be worked on elsewhere. In that instance, we would be happy to zero the remaining balance on the contract so there would be no final payment to make.

That’s right, they want to zero the balance on my account, how sweet, I’ve paid just under 3 thousand pounds and they want to give me a zip file in return, I honestly don’t know how the world could function if everyone had that level of generosity.

I replied and stated if this isn’t sorted I will be getting a lawyer involved, to which he called me and asked me “I don’t understand how things have come to this”, Well, Tim, let me give you a nice long list shall I.

No reply from emails.
No communication.
Presenting me with something utterly ridiculous.
And then the big one, 3 grand for a Zip file.

Now after all this, I suggested something incredibly clever, well if they charge a grand for an ecommerce website, and my first deposit of a grand is non-refundable wouldn’t common sense have offered me to finish the website and refund everything after the main deposit and build the website without the bespoke coding, to which they replied, “I suppose could do that” I do not however want to do that, I’ve already wasted 15 weeks dealing with this company I want what I have paid for finished.

I feel I have been nothing but reasonable and patient with the developer but fed up of chasing for updates and getting the same reply “I need some time” or no reply at all, all I want is some feedback an update on progression or if it is actually ever going to get done. Because if it isn’t I would like to save everyone some time and cancel the project, if what I have asked for cannot be done I don’t want to waste any more time chasing for something that isn’t ever going to been delivered.

Now at the time of writing this the website is still not finished, I have been in contact with Trading Standards, Business Support helpline, who kindly passed me on to a solicitor who specialize in this, we are currently in talks with these.

I appreciate the website is still being developed. However, weeks go by without a reply. Fed up of it.

I will. However, endeavour to remove this review if my website is ever finished with what I have asked for.
WebCreationUK take comments like this very seriously, however we strongly disagree with the above.

Our client has gone ahead with a bespoke solution and both the website developer and project manager have been in constant contact. The project is moving forward and there have been no delays.

We are still working with our client and are confident that he will be happy with the end results.

customerservice@webcreationuk.com
***EDIT*** I am reporting company to trading
standards anyone who wishes to add further evidence please contact me on melbucks68 "at" gmail.com
**EDIT Company are still refusing to refund, will be filing small claims paper work this week and also going to trading standards. I suggest others do the same, so the company will no longer be able to trade and rip people off*** EDIT. Company are ignorong my emails where I offered to pay for the domain. I have now asked for address to send legal paperwork to and still no response. I specifically stated that the MyCred plugin would need custom coding in my original correspondence. *** STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. All work is outsourced abroad where the language barrier makes communication very long winded. I was very specific with the site I asked to be made (even advise which plug ins were needed to be used to achieve this) yet after 8 weeks and paying a 50% deposit (£1500) they have decided to tell me that they can not do something that is imperative to the site and I explicitly mentioned that custom coding was required. The web designers are just glorified wordpress users. I could have got the website to the stage it is at now within a week with the wordpress knowledge I already have, the custom coding is what I was happy to pay for and thst is what they can not provide yet expect me to be happy with the website and refuse to refund. If no further response like others I will begin small claims process/charge back however I would rather not have to go down this route. Will keep review updated depending on whether I get a response from company.
Regrettably the client has requested functionality that was not part of the agreed specification of work. WebCreationUK have explained this to the client and provided details of the specification that they agreed to at point of sale. The client is unwilling to accept this and despite our best efforts to find an amicable resolution we are at a stale mate.

We offered to carry out the work at a fee. Naturally we are not prepared to carry out extra work that the client is unwilling to pay for. Equally it is unfair and frustrating that the client is then trying to harm our reputation online.

WebCreationUK always include a thorough specification in a deposit invoice. We urge all clients to ensure that they are happy that this specification covers the requirements that they have.
Unfortunately I've had nothing but bad results from these guy's, my business is going down and I don't expect it to rise again after all this fiasco, fully developed last October by Sam and it has hit one problem after another and now I've had enough and I wish I never went to webcreationUK, trust me, my website had the potential to be one of the biggest websites on the globe and now due to amateur developers I may have to close my website and business down for good due to lack of funds and finances, I've already lost 7 major contracts now and word has spread about my broken website and others have pulled out, it must be nice to get paid and spend time with your family whilst I got to explain to my partner and 2 kids why their daddy has to visit our local foodbank for food and miss birthdays and Christmas this year, thanks guy's!
Where do I start? Overall website still isn't completed. The whole process has not been what a accepted or was promised at the initial set up. Given the choice again I wouldn't use this website developer and 100% wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
We are working with our client in order to turn things around to ensure they are happy with the end result of the website development.
We had a project that required a bespoke website and initially all was great but almost a year of nothing presentable happening, and the developer not being able to interprete my instructions through email and apply them in a timely manner, I thought the time it would take him to complete the project, probably someone else could have built me the website in that space of time and already been up and running and possibly making money.

I cancelled the project with them and just hired someone I can actually talk to and based in the UK.

They are nice in some ways but if you are a startup and are a novince when it comes to websites, hire someone to do it for you because they will prioritise your project not a company as I wasted so much time on them.
A very horrible experience. They promised they would have forum completed for In 2 months - ended up being 6 months, and even then it wasn't finished or at all as I wanted. The programmer kept breaching security on my site, and must have have installed about 10 plugins for one programme they said they would custom build. Telephone experience was very poor. In the end, I removed programmer from my site and sent email to his manager asking for input and that I wanted a refund and heard nothing back. I am left with something that I cannot use, and I am so very disappointed.
WebCreationUK take customer service very seriously and are in contact with our cleint to try and resolve the issues raised as a matter of urgency.
Waste of time and money!
Don't believe that you will deal with a whole professional service! Contrary as the name says, the developer is alone in India!
The whole company is inept (except for asking for paiement), even when dealing with the customer management
I don't know what else to say...
After paying over £500 for a web site, I get a link to 1 page (no access to me web site) and an e-mail requesting the balance (which is paid within 5 mins or request). After payment is received I received an e-mail wanting my content to continue the process. However the content was to be handled by Hayley Friday (website success manager) ONLY after my flyer & business card design was completed so I could promote me new business. I have tried for 3 days to contact someone to help by contacting 3 different departments only to be lied to about names of the owner (but not allowed his e-mail address or contact details) so how can he sort it out if he’s doesn’t know have a problem as I can’t contact him. I have sent an e-mail EVERY DAY to Hayley Friday with no reply (even though I was told she was supposed working from home and has access to her e-mails). I have e-mailed billing Thomas Scott (Business flow & accounts) for help and been ignored (even though he e-mails me no problem for payments). I have e-mailed Ryan Spencer (business development) who set this whole process up for me in the beginning and again been ignored. I have even e-mailed Anuj Garg (web developer) who has been carrying out work on my alleged web site and has been in touch frequently until these issues arose and amazingly I’ve been ignored...... so web creations I have proof of all e-mails sent and received (so it will have to be a good excuse for 4 members of staff ignoring me and not one offering any support or help) BUT I am posting this hoping someone reads this and corrects these issues and makes this situation right.
We have made contact with Roy and things are on the right track. We look forward to seeing his site live in the near future.
Roys' site went live in one month and looks great!
Very professional and helpful. One of the developers ( Shikha) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a website doing.
Do not trust them they have lost me miney and customers
Have still not finished building my website and its over run from Contract now 6 weeks They have tried extracting more money out of me for services i already paid for Taking to trading standards in a word DISGUSTED
We have been in touch with Darren. He claims that the contact form does not work. We have conducted many tests and provided evidence that this does indeed work. He in fact replied to us saying this didn't work with the actual enquiry attached. He keeps asking for his admin details (CMS) which have been sent numerous times and tested every time. There are some products he wants to be added of which we have asked for the images and descriptions, he doesn't send these and then just emails very angry messages. We have gone way above and beyond for him, it is a shame that he cannot see this. He really needs to help himself and send over what we ask for.
My experience with this lot was simply horrendous. They took my deposit and full detailed contract specification only to completely ignore it and they tried to supply something off the shelf filled with my details. The project was to be completed within one month; 9 months later they barely completed 25%, but took countless hours of my time correcting endless bungles. It transpired their "developers" in India were unable to read my ready-made deigns due to not having the required package to work with. They did not know what a "header" is. In order to produce a simple header, it took 3 months of back and forth correspondence and me producing screenshots over and over again. It was a job to be done in 30 minutes by someone who can do web design and understands English. When it came to coding, they produced same type of bungles meaning that the equipment the unsuspecting and seemingly un-interested developer had to use was again unable to correctly read the manually amended designs completed in the first stage. They could not code their own work. They suggested that they go halves with me if I finish the job, myself! They so admitted that they cannot and do not want to finish. Finally, they stated that they will not finish and they left me with nothing, having taken my money and 10 months of my work. I reported them to the police and have an incident number. I reported them to Trading Standards who advised on steps and finally declared that I need to take them to court when all other options were exhausted. I now need quotes from other web designers to finish the job and I will need to claim any possible difference from webcreationuk. An experience that is likely to leave you ill! My website is for info only, should it earn my livelihood, they would have put me out of business. Their satisfied customers are bound to be people who cannot fill a standard website format themselves for free, but have £499 to pay a person in India to do it for them via Asian housewives screaming down the phones trying to translate what you want to people who are meant to do your job, but do not understand English. I once phoned the company and could hardly hear myself from all the shouting of several women all at once in Mark Eden's office. This is bound to be breaking the law! Seeing how they abused me as a customer supposedly protected by UK consumer laws, I do not want to imagine how they may be treating the "developers" in India who may not be protected by proper employment laws. I only ask, how can this be allowed to be taking place at all?
This client was excruciatingly difficult to work with, from racist comments about our staff to abusive phone calls dealing with Corascendea was not a pleasant experience.

She did not have an understanding of how websites worked so the development took a lot longer than normal.

We later found out she has been in BBC due to her dangerous practices, we would not recommend anyone to do any work with Corascendea

Anyone who wants to see more please check here.

We wished we had checked the review sites before commissioning them to build our website.
in short:
We instructed them and paid the requested payments in January we finally took the project off them in October as we were losing potential customers due to the delay. It seemed we were going round in circles and getting nowhere.
The company contracts the development to workers elsewhere and you cannot speak with your developer. Everything is done via the "help desk". This becomes extremely frustrating when the developer constantly ignores instruction, does not return messages, repeatedly makes simple erros over and over.

We wasted nearly a year and, having eventually read other reviews we realised the only way to get our partially complete website and domain name was to pay the final payment and find a reputable developer to finish it.
This is what we have done. We have a good developer now who communicates with us well and is able to explain all the errors with the site we paid Webcreation for, which are now being put right.
Please think very carefully before instructing this company.
We wish we had.
The service I have received (or not received to be more accurate) has been shocking.

After a simple update they have managed to completely wipe out our website and I have received no communication for some time now, no replies, tickets I have opened on their support panel are closed without reply or justification. We are now on day 9 of no website, losing money and losing customers.

If I wanted a cheap developer from India I could go onto freelancer.com myself.

If you cannot fix the website own up and put it back to how it was before you started the destruction process.

Let's start by not putting our heads in the sand and answer the phone and emails.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Unfortunately this company has no customer relations ethics, there will be no issue with company to client communications upto the point where they are ready to receive payment no2. Once they have received this and you are now 75% paid and committed, they loose the ability to stay focussed and keep communications open, just when the customer feels that their website is well on the way to being completed, they fail, dramatically.
All of a sudden you cannot get to speak to people you have spoken to before, despite assurances of returned calls or emails, you get nothing. A week may go by and all you can get is someone who answers the phone and that is as far as it gets.
We were aware that the company had previous negative business information but after the financial manager explained his way out of that we still proceeded with the contract.
All we can say is if you do get to read this review, please think very carefully before committing your hard earned money to this company.
Mike went ahead with a bespoke ecommerce solution on the 8th march 2018, since then the home page design has been signed off by our client on the 21st March 2018 and we have completed the initial stages of coding.

Our client enquired about product migration from his Ebay store to the website and we gave advice on this and suggested using a company called https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/supported-carts however the client was unhappy with the information this could pull across. WebCreationUK have not been paid to carry out the migration of products and we are working with our client to complete the solution along with everything in the original invoice.

Website development link - http://shikha.dev.wcukdev.co.uk/development/dev05/tackle/index.php?route=common/home

Customerservice@webcreationuk.com
Seriously I’ve gone with this company because I haven’t the foggiest about building websites or anything to do with websites. I was promised full explanation right the way through with this company.

Different people from different departments just msg me with what they want and with not knowing what they require I ask for explanation or an example and I get reply back sorry we can’t do that but we have such an such working with us who charges so much for this service would you like to use these, also asked for help with websites contents and writing and was told it would cost me 70 pound plus vat per page with no explanation of what they were expecting from me or no guidance, all my products uploaded have issues with them pictures not matching wording etc even after I pointed it out it’s not changed, I just hope I can sort it myself once got control of website..

If you want a company who is interested in just taking your money an no guidance witch caused me so much stress then go with this company...
This was my email to them on the 04.05.2020 - Very disappointed - I was promise a professionalism but instead, they have all been very unprofessional and childish.

Good morning once again,

I am so disappointed in the way i have been treated by this company.You are all so unprofessional. I have paid for this service and you all failed to deliver to the point where i ended up creating majority of the website myself. On op of this, you have not carried out full SEO optimisation service that i have paid for.

Despite all that i gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried my very best to work with you. I have had a specialist looked at the website and they said that there are many issues with the design that needs addressing. So i have paid another web developer to assist with the changes need. I have sent emails requesting for the STFP and TFP information in order for external web developer to make necessary changes. Twice you have sent the wrong details after taking your time. It appears that you all block or intentionally refuses to answer my calls. Your company has caused my business to have financial lost because of the issues with the website and not carrying our proper seo optimising service as paid for, i was told that a google business listing will be created as part of the seo optimisation, however a few days ago (nearly 3 months later) someone from the seo department mentioned that this was not done, and your excuse was that google wasn't working due to the corona virus. I have no intentions of continuing to use you to host my website, i will transfer this to a new company in the next couple of weeks, once my website developer is able to access the TFP system.
We completely disagree with all statements here. Natalie chose a Theme E-commerce website which is essentially a template/stencil that sells products. All we needed was the images and content. We completed this within 3 weeks once we had this.

The site has has all SEO work complete, but google listing. Here is a link as to why https://support.google.com/business/answer/9792336?hl=en

Contents of link

Limited Google My Business functionality due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.

Our current focus is on the quality and reliability of information on Google Search and Maps. We want to ensure users and business owners have access to essential features like whether the business is open or has special hours. Learn about best practices for affected businesses, and what you can do to keep your customers informed.

Please take note of these temporary product changes:

Reviews, Q&A, and more
Thank you for your patience. We are working as quickly as possible to restore full functionality to Google My Business. We will provide further updates as they become available.

We usually charge £129 plus VAT for this service, but due to the current situation we offer this at £83.85 plus VAT to help businesses cope in these hard times.

Here is a link to Natalies site https://www.furnitures2suit.uk/

If you are interested in affordable, professional sites and excellent SEO/PPC, please let us know!
They are con artists and stolen £3 thousand pounds from me and didn't make a website for me. Complete criminals.
We have made contact with Fayola this morning. We are very confused with this review. We had a project with her in 2015 and the site was turned off earlier this year due to a hosting non-payment. We have asked Fayola for more information,
Slow. Poor communication on their part. Fragile email ststem that keeps going down. When I complain I am spoken to like I am an embuggerance. Entering third month of the project and absolutely no idea when or if I will have a website. Enoy that hold tune!
Very happy to say that the site is ready to go live. We are just waiting to hear back from Marcus.
We have been in touch with Marcus and are positive that this will be live very soon. We are doing all we can to rectify any issues there are.
Shikha Sardana offers a first class service in dealing with website design and technicalities.

Highly recommend.