webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
I have engaged web creation to build my website and have been impressed with the diligence and responsiveness of the team. They have dealt with all my requests in a timely and professional manner and have remained patient and responsive even though I kept changing my mind so many times! I would definitely recommend web creation to other customers.
Fantastic and friendly responders. With great attention to detail when developing your website.
Miguel wrote the content for my website and I was very impressed with the content he produced. He was professional, listened to my requirements but most of all produced content that would be suitable for my clients to clearly digest. Thank you Miguel!
DO NOT USE IS COMPANY. I HAVE PAY £1.200 . I HAVE ASK FOR A REFUND.IF I DO GET IT I WILL SUE COMPANY . THANK
MALCOLM
We are very confused with this review. Malcolm has not paid that much. He paid for content. We need some information from him in order to complete this. He hasn't provided this information. We have contacted him and hope to get this information.
Miguel was prompt and polite and the content was useful for SEO.
A first rate team. The sales gang and engineers couldn’t be more helpful. Vaneet Kaura has been looking after the dev side of several sites of mine and I’ve always been impressed by his work and work ethic.
I have been very impressed with Web Creation UK. They have been very responsive and their work is excellent.
Very Good job and professional
Very satisfied. A full team is taking care everything
they provide great service
The whole process of putting my website together has been good. I have a dedicated team member who inputs all the info I send keeping the site updated. Avinash responds quickly and efficiently and I am very pleased with the results.
I have a website built by webcreationuk 3 years ago, what a fantastic service. Avinash Sharma is my main support he built my website and gives me ongoing support throughout the year any problems I encounter I just e mail him and he is on stand by right away, I must say he is the best person I have had to help me as I am not good with technology.
Eleanor Mabon
Avinash is great! Always very quick and efficient at responding to our queries. Thank you!
Have always been happy with the service I've received
I decided to go with webcreationuk, as it was UK based company, only to find that my project was being outsourced to India, (I have had bad experience with developers from outside UK). I was offered a complete website package with content writing from webcreationuk, paid in full £600 (which I regret) back in Dec 2019, with an agreement of a complete handover in 4 weeks. Not a single piece of coding was delivered, the communication from the chap in India and the so-called Project Manager leading my website creation was non-existent. At the initial stage I was requested to complete a “Creative Briefing” detailing the look and feel of my new website, honestly, the results were awful.. the lack of colour and creativeness, it was dull and an eyesore. The negative reviews are 100% accurate, I do suspect the “5-star” reviews found here are fabricated, as there appears to be pattern. Save yourself the head pain and stress, otherwise you’ll be in the position I’m in recalling a FULL refund.. to summarise, please avoid this company, if you still decide to go ahead, I would request you thoroughly check the Agreement they make you sign, this whole “Deposit” paid seems a scam, but that’s something I’m raising on a legal call. To summarise, guys, big hint, research research research this company inside out, review all the negative and then compare the positives, you’ll get the idea of what this companies about. This is my second time writing this review.
It is a shame to see this review. Mr Ahmed was assigned in January this year and paid for a simple brochure website. The 1st design was given to him within a week. He even said that he really liked the design and was ready to move on, just awaiting the logo. He then went out of contact until April. In April he came back and asked to speak with the Customer Service Manager. He then again said that he liked the design and was ready to move in to the coding stage. He then went quiet until July and asked for a refund as he didn't like his design.
We would usually have re-quoted the client both times due to unauthorised absence of leave from the project (we can't keep sites or designs lingering on our servers as we have other sites to create), but agreed to carry on with the work free of charge.
Our developers and designers come from all over the world, from South Africa, Serbia, Japan, India, literally almost everywhere! We take lots of pride in our work and even have Project Managers to oversee everything and to give ideas when needed. This ensures a high level of service and a speedy process, .... providing you don't disappear for two months at a time!
The website looks great, its very professional is what we envisaged.

Only thing I would have found helpful is to have, when needed, a conversation with designer as opposed to all communications via email.

But great job - thank you :)
Kapil my developer was extremely professional and guided me at each process of my website design. I am more than happy with my website and others have commented how great it looks. Keep up the good work Kapil thankyou again.
I decided to go with webcreationuk, as it was UK based company, only to find that my project was being dealt by a developer in India, this is the very same developer that you can find on services like Fiverr (which I have had bad experience). I was offered a complete website package with content writing from webcreationuk, paid in full (which I regret) back in Dec 2019, with an agreement of a complete handover in 4 weeks. Its Aug 2020, and not a single piece of tangible work has been produced or delivered, I received the most awful design draft that appeared to look like a design from early-2000, the logo concept was awful. Just like the other chap in the reviews, I totally agree with his comments, the excuses and trying to get in touch with them over the telephone is now more than ever centred around COVID-19. I'm currently proceeding with a money claim and also speaking to my bank, the have held me to ransom of my money for a service they failed to deliver. I have spoken to a solicitor regarding this, and the threats to refuse a refund as I've apparently signed a pdf document that states "We don’t offer refund for service webcreationuk fail to deliver", I’m escalating this all the way, not something I have time for,, but I wanted to make sure I get back my hard earned money that I worked hard for,. please avoid this company like plague, save yourself from the stress and trouble.. honestly, pay that little extra and get your website done by real professionals, from what I understand so far, this look like all their design work is outsourced to India with a poorly run call centre in UK.
Outstanding services; affordable prices, Great customer service and top notch quality of work
I don't understand how people are giving them these raving reviews. Does Webcreationsuk give customers prefential treatments? I don't know about their design but their seo is extremely poor. If you are looking for seo, stay away from Webcreations. They took my money and didn't do anything for my site.

When I asked them to send me a report, they couldn't produce anything. I have explicitly asked for any proof of content they have written for my site or any backlinks they have created and they couldn't show me anything.

I was working with a lady called Agata and she was very incompetent and horrible to be honest. In short, stay away.
Hamze initially signed up for discounted 12 months to run the SEO campaign after speaking to our specialist web consultants as we have realistic expectations when it comes to marketing.

Unfortunately expectations from this client were extremely high and unrealistic especially within the travel and tourism sector (which is a high demanding and very competitive field). The delivery of SEO does require time to reflect long term results, especially with a site that is only a few weeks/months old. Throughout the 2 months the campaign was active, we successfully optimised the website with our on-page SEO strategy and we produced new niche related backlinks in order to build an online presence and domain authority with Search engines. Our link building strategies are completely unique, to protect our “secret recipe” we do not disclose links and this is standard practice across many SEO agencies. We have a dashboard to access on-page reports, keyword tracking, traffic reports and plenty more information that the client has access to 24/7 throughout the campaign, there’s also a request call back button and helpdesk support section to contact our specialised support team. Our SEO technical team have performed unique SEO strategies with over 10 years’ experience with plenty of successful campaigns and will continue to do so.

As a goodwill gesture we ended the contract earlier and waived the remainder 10 months of the contracted 12 month term as the client broke our terms due not willing to work together within a professional manner.
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.53 based on 439 reviews