webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

51 Fore Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy

"The new multiple business email hosting package are 5 stars in every department! Price is fantastic and they integrated with Thunderbird and my phone! I’m very happy Webcreations providing everything I need under one roof!"
"Good service and quick response to questions."
"Shikha Sardana offers a first class service in dealing with website design and technicalities. Highly recommend. Paul Welling"
"The service I have received (or not received to be more accurate) has been shocking. After a simple update they have managed to completely wipe out our website and I have received no communication for some time now, no replies, tickets I have opened on their support panel are closed without reply or justification. We are now on day 9 of no website, losing money and losing customers. If I wanted a cheap developer from India I could go onto freelancer.com myself. If you cannot fix the website own up and put it back to how it was before you started the destruction process. Let's start by not putting our heads in the sand and answer the phone and emails. Reason of review: Poor customer service."
"Very professional and helpful. One of the developers ( Shikha) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a website doing."
"I Highley recommend this website."
"I was a bit concerned that I had paid for the service in advance. Experience proves this to be a mistake in many instances. As it turned out, I was the one who held back progress of the job. I was prompted a number of time before I responded. Upon my responce, the work was done speedily and it read really tailor-made for us and in a style we desired. I will not hesitate to recommend Webcreationuk.com"
"Really good at translating what I had in as an idea for the site in my head, into a clear workable page for what I needed it to do."
"I would like to take this opportunity to ‘thank you’ Tim.. for your amazing work in completing my project, coordinating your team, providing an excellent service throughout our journey but especially the support you personally have provided me and my business throughout. Remarkable !! Excellent model for fantastic work and customer satisfaction. If only more businesses followed by example! Would highly recommend WebCreation UK :-D"
"Outstanding service from start to completion. Clear regular updates , pricing structure very competitive. Fabulous and extensive art library to illustrate pages. All completed in less than a week! I would highly recommend this very professional team"
"Jodi Millard was exceptional. She was professional, approachable, listened and took action quickly to resolve issues and progress the work."
"Quick response to my questions and great content for my website"
"Design , communication"
"Outstanding service and developer. Great communication and brilliant website created"
"Thanks Web Creation for your excellent service in setting up my website for my new company. You all worked so efficiently on my behalf and within 2 weeks of going live I had my first customer. Thanks to Mahesh for his patience in dealing with all my questions and demands. I would recommend Web Creation as an efficient, competitively priced and friendly company to work with."
"I am very pleased with the content writer."
"Very helpful even with regards to our numerous revisions of minor tweeks on our site engineering and construction website"
"WebCreationUK ltd initially developed a site and an iOS app for me, all went well and the team met the requirements as set out from the start. For the two platforms I’d give them 5 stars, no issues at all. I then went ahead with the android app, initially it seemed as though the android team was working in silos not speaking with the web and iOS app teams, however Tim (project manager) did an amazing job to pull together and coordinate the different teams and deliver consistency across all three platforms. Very happy with the final product. Thanks george"
"Process has been a very positive one. Little unsure of what you go for your money but designer Avinash has been great and done a great job. I am impressed with everyone I speak too."
"NICELY WRITTEN"