webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Prompt response to queries and very good customer service
Our experience with WebCreation has been good. They are professional but friendly and helpful.
Webcreation video creation team, produced a animation video for my company's product range. The service, follow-up and depth of attention put into every stage of its development showed a very high level of professionalism. I fully endorse them to any individual or firm that wants to make a top class video at an affordable cost.
Well Dennis he was my web designer lovely patient professional man and and Katy so helpful, I look forward to my next part of it going live . Very pleased so far thank you team
Just signed up and all as explained beforehand .
My project manager was very attentive. She took on board all my concerns and ensure things are done the way I wanted them to .
Terrible experience
I tried to discuss my concerns by contacting customer service of WebcreationUK but each time was refused, and the receptionist would not put me through to customer services even after I told her that I had a complaint.

After initial talks Web & Business Consultant I made the 50% payment of a few thousand-pound project, with the promise that the project would take between 10 to 12 weeks to complete. The project started in May 2020
After a slow 3 weeks spent on the first page design, I approved the design with another 25% payment and the coding started. Since the start of the coding there was slow progress with very little communication, up until 13.07.2020 when I had a design with which I was pleased, the design was less than halfway the whole project.

Almost 4 weeks after (on 11.08.2020) as I did not have any further updates nor any kind of communication, with the project already being in its 10th week of development, I contacted WebcreationUk to speak to the project manager, but was told that they could not get hold of her and left her a message for a call back.
In the meantime, I emailed her, she responded 2 days later with the confirmation that she would chase up the matter with the developer. We then scheduled a telephone appointment for 18.08.2020.

Once she called me on the day, to my astonishment, she had a defensive attitude with being rude during the conversation, she cut me off during the conversation all the time, when I wanted to raise my concerns, she tried to educate me and tell me off without the slightest provocation or reason, as if I was the one who had done something wrong.
I objected to her attitude and asked her why she had such a defensive attitude, however she did not respond and changed the subject.
She had no idea about the development stage of the project, she could not provide a reason as why the project was frozen for 4 weeks.
A good project manager should have the characteristic of listening to the concerns of the client and try to resolve them in a suitable manner.

Her knowledge of the project was as good as the next person on the street. During our conversation she only recalled the name of the project and nothing further, she constantly had to go through the email correspondence between me and the developer in order to find out what had been undertaken during the course of the development of the website.

3 days after the developer provided a new update, I was appalled to see that the new update had made adverse changes to the website and had changed the previous good achievement of 4 weeks before to an unacceptable new design without my approval or any kind of prior discussions, in fact this was a regress instead of a progress in the development.
I told them the I had already approved the previous design and why they had changed the design, again without any response.

With a lot of effort due to language barrier, I tried to explain the design of 4 weeks before in order to bring back the new web design to the state of 4 week earlier.
After 12 weeks, the website was not only completed, but they were still trying to achieve the good design of 13.07.2020.

I was totally dissatisfied with the attitude and performance of the project manager and wanted to speak to the customer service in order to appoint someone else as the project manager, but the receptionists did not want to put me through the customer services and even the current project manager did not connect me to the customer services. I even asked her to provide the email of the customer services manager in order to raise my concerns, but she replied that the head of customer service manager did not have an email.

Following this episode ultimately on one occasion the head of customer services contacted me and acknowledged that the previous project manager was inappropriately appointed for my project and the project manager was changed however the works continued at the same slow pace as before.
The project developers are based in India, whom I believe due to my experience, are a group of different people that deliver different codes at different stages which continuously change the codes and developments of the previous persons. This results in adverse development of the website with each time destruction of the previous good result.

The same issues with the previous project manager continued over this period; like his lack of information over the progress of the project and his non existent accessibility. Each time I tried to get in touch with the project manager he is not available and the receptionist always says that she leaves a message for him for a call back but again no calls were received.
Since the project manager was changed I had less than a handful of telephone contacts with him over appx 10 months. Even when we had appointed a date for a telephone meeting, he did not contact me without any prior notification and only up on my objection he sent an apology email with no further attempt for another call. Most of my calls and almost all my emails remain without any response. His information over the development of the project is also very poor

On the development site there are multiple problems, I believe that there is not one person who does the coding and development but there are several people (all called the same name) who take over the development at different stages.
Each time there is an update, another part of the website becomes faulty, the developers do not even make the trouble to check the functionality of the website following each update, which should be part of thier job, they only make an update on one browser and don't care about the rest of the browsers and search engines.

This task carries over to the client, since the beginning, I had to do tests on different browsers and different OSs to identify faults, each time there are significant faults which are not identified by the developers which could easily be identified by testing the updates on other search engines and OSs.

There have been significant delays in development of the project; each time a new update is delivered, it destroys the previous good achievement, hence the works have to be redone over and over again in a vicious circle.

In any contract the client is entitled to receive the final functional complete product following rigorous tests and trials by the developers, but at Websreationuk this is not the case.

To date, we are now in the 12th month of development of a project which should have been concluded the latest in August 2020. At present the project has become frozen with no response to my contacts, no one cares over the state of the project at Webcreatonuk.

To add insult to injury the finances department has recently requested for the payment of the final installment of the fees without delivering a complete functional website.

My experience shows that at WebcreationUK no one is accountable and responsible, and no one cares about the customer , their motto of "100% satisfaction Guarantee" is not true.

I have tried my best to resolve the matter with WebcreationUk without having to leave a negative review, but my attempts to contact customer services have not been successful, in fact there is no customer services support to listen to the concerns of the customers and attempt to have a resolution for the customer. The project manager also does not care about the project and seems to have abandoned the project.

My experience with Webcreationyk has been a terrible, painful and stressful experience, If WebcreationUK would not be willing to resolve the matter, I will have to escalate the matter to legal channels subject to further necessary legal actions.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we are disappointed to hear that you have not been happy with your experience.

Please rest assured that this is being looked into as a high priority by our team, and we will be in direct contact with you.

Many thanks,
WCUK
Maria and Abdul made the process smooth and very professional. Thank you
webcreationuk.com 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Superb service, Michael and his team were on hand to guide us through the website development every step of the way.
I had a great experience with the team, the communication was always prompt and detailed. The team responded to my feedback quickly and also advised. I will be using the service again in the future.
Agata has been absolutely amazing in progressing the SEO for my business which had been adversely affected by other factors inclusive of an inadequate website design. She is professional, very knowledgeable, focused, results driven, honest and simply gets the job done. She elevated my confidence and business during the pandemic by making sure that the SEO service was first class. A superb ambassador for her organisation and excellent service delivery and customer focus by her.
Really like my work content suggestion.
They really work hand in hand with me. Very efficient and supportive.
Great service
Their customer service is always very speedy and very friendly - thank you
Website Cobtent Writing.
I received a truly professional content writing service from Web Creations limited. The content writer was exceptionally proactive and offered word options that I did not think off, which gave a good expression of meaning to my thoughts on the subject. Highly recommended!!!
I highly recommend webcreationuk as they are very professional people and they provide excellent service.
Angelito was brilliant, responsive and very helpful. Solved my issue.
Great to start off with but lots of other issues with it after it went live. The website is NOT compatible with a tablet or phone, despite a promise it would be. Sales pitch promises the earth, moon and stars but you will be disappointed! No offer of refundor for the issues to be put right once you have paid. I would NOT recommend this company.
The sales guy, Nathan I think, was attentive and we quickly negotiated a good deal to do our smallish site. Small, but my dream. I paid 100% up front. The designer Saqib followed my ideas well and made a very good first draft visually speaking. We then got into detail and gradually knocked it into the optimal shape. I was pretty excited so I got a bit impatient but they responded to my pushiness professionally. There were a number of issues up to the wire but I listed them and Saqib sorted them in an hour or two. Maria followed things closely which was re-assuring. All in all, recommended.
Website designed by webcreationuk.com