webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

51 Fore Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate webcreationuk.com ?

"Outstanding service from start to completion. Clear regular updates , pricing structure very competitive. Fabulous and extensive art library to illustrate pages. All completed in less than a week! I would highly recommend this very professional team"
Michael Nolan
Unverified Reviewer
"Jodi Millard was exceptional. She was professional, approachable, listened and took action quickly to resolve issues and progress the work."
"Quick response to my questions and great content for my website"
Owolabi Abdul
"Design , communication"
"Outstanding service and developer. Great communication and brilliant website created"
Ruth Gwilliam
Unverified Reviewer
"Thanks Web Creation for your excellent service in setting up my website for my new company. You all worked so efficiently on my behalf and within 2 weeks of going live I had my first customer. Thanks to Mahesh for his patience in dealing with all my questions and demands. I would recommend Web Creation as an efficient, competitively priced and friendly company to work with."
Owolabi Abdul
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very pleased with the content writer."
"Very helpful even with regards to our numerous revisions of minor tweeks on our site engineering and construction website"
George Antadze
Verified Reviewer
"WebCreationUK ltd initially developed a site and an iOS app for me, all went well and the team met the requirements as set out from the start. For the two platforms I’d give them 5 stars, no issues at all. I then went ahead with the android app, initially it seemed as though the android team was working in silos not speaking with the web and iOS app teams, however Tim (project manager) did an amazing job to pull together and coordinate the different teams and deliver consistency across all three platforms. Very happy with the final product. Thanks george"
"Process has been a very positive one. Little unsure of what you go for your money but designer Avinash has been great and done a great job. I am impressed with everyone I speak too."
"NICELY WRITTEN"
"Very happy with service stay in touch and can speak to them in person when I want."
Gingerchimp Vaping
Unverified Reviewer
"Once the initial communication issues got sorted, Things have started to come together fantastically. I'm going to have an awesome website and very confident that the support required is there when I need it. My project manager and the staff have been great. Thanks Jodie and the rest of the WebcreationUK Staff. Good job and well done."
Mike Rybakowski
Verified Reviewer
"Unfortunately this company has no customer relations ethics, there will be no issue with company to client communications upto the point where they are ready to receive payment no2. Once they have received this and you are now 75% paid and committed, they loose the ability to stay focussed and keep communications open, just when the customer feels that their website is well on the way to being completed, they fail, dramatically. All of a sudden you cannot get to speak to people you have spoken to before, despite assurances of returned calls or emails, you get nothing. A week may go by and all you can get is someone who answers the phone and that is as far as it gets. We were aware that the company had previous negative business information but after the financial manager explained his way out of that we still proceeded with the contract. All we can say is if you do get to read this review, please think very carefully before committing your hard earned money to this company."
Mike went ahead with a bespoke ecommerce solution on the 8th march 2018, since then the home page design has been signed off by our client on the 21st March 2018 and we have completed the initial stages of coding.

Our client enquired about product migration from his Ebay store to the website and we gave advice on this and suggested using a company called https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/supported-carts however the client was unhappy with the information this could pull across. WebCreationUK have not been paid to carry out the migration of products and we are working with our client to complete the solution along with everything in the original invoice.

Website development link - http://shikha.dev.wcukdev.co.uk/development/dev05/tackle/index.php?route=common/home

Customerservice@webcreationuk.com
Frankie Jefferies
Unverified Reviewer
"‘It was very easy ealing with Simon on the content of our site. He was very responsive, had better vocabulary than a thesaurus and he knew exactly what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it'"
"I just finalized the content for my website, and Harriet from the content writer team has done a fantastic job. I am so happy and can only recommend the content writing team. Also, Sandra, from the design team has done an outstanding job! I love it all."
"Quick to respond"
JD Consultancy ( South West ). Jerry
Verified Reviewer
"I have a web site being created and needed help with the Text, this was laid out in a very professional way. Because I do property surveys and create a legal document all information had to be correct, I was not let down."
"fast and friendly services"
Waqas Ghafoor
Unverified Reviewer
"They created exactly the content that I was wanting and that too very quickly and efficiently."
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.60 based on 165 reviews