webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Webcreationuk have been nothing but professional with my website and have been in constant communication with help and advise every step of the way. I would most definitely recommend their 5 star services. Thank you to all of the team for their amazing work.

Kate Pattinson
This was my email to them on the 04.05.2020 - Very disappointed - I was promise a professionalism but instead, they have all been very unprofessional and childish.

Good morning once again,

I am so disappointed in the way i have been treated by this company.You are all so unprofessional. I have paid for this service and you all failed to deliver to the point where i ended up creating majority of the website myself. On op of this, you have not carried out full SEO optimisation service that i have paid for.

Despite all that i gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried my very best to work with you. I have had a specialist looked at the website and they said that there are many issues with the design that needs addressing. So i have paid another web developer to assist with the changes need. I have sent emails requesting for the STFP and TFP information in order for external web developer to make necessary changes. Twice you have sent the wrong details after taking your time. It appears that you all block or intentionally refuses to answer my calls. Your company has caused my business to have financial lost because of the issues with the website and not carrying our proper seo optimising service as paid for, i was told that a google business listing will be created as part of the seo optimisation, however a few days ago (nearly 3 months later) someone from the seo department mentioned that this was not done, and your excuse was that google wasn't working due to the corona virus. I have no intentions of continuing to use you to host my website, i will transfer this to a new company in the next couple of weeks, once my website developer is able to access the TFP system.
We completely disagree with all statements here. Natalie chose a Theme E-commerce website which is essentially a template/stencil that sells products. All we needed was the images and content. We completed this within 3 weeks once we had this.

The site has has all SEO work complete, but google listing. Here is a link as to why https://support.google.com/business/answer/9792336?hl=en

Contents of link

Limited Google My Business functionality due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.

Our current focus is on the quality and reliability of information on Google Search and Maps. We want to ensure users and business owners have access to essential features like whether the business is open or has special hours. Learn about best practices for affected businesses, and what you can do to keep your customers informed.

Please take note of these temporary product changes:

Reviews, Q&A, and more
Thank you for your patience. We are working as quickly as possible to restore full functionality to Google My Business. We will provide further updates as they become available.

We usually charge £129 plus VAT for this service, but due to the current situation we offer this at £83.85 plus VAT to help businesses cope in these hard times.

Here is a link to Natalies site https://www.furnitures2suit.uk/

If you are interested in affordable, professional sites and excellent SEO/PPC, please let us know!
Everyone I have worked with to design and build my website have been absolutely brilliant and faultless I would certainly recommend this company not overpriced and delivers as promised with great results
Horrible. Asked for more money 3 months into project as my requirements are extensive?

Everything was mentioned to the developer who took over 3 weeks to simply read an email at times. Was promised all sorts but 3 months later have nothing to show for the thousands paid!
We have been in touch with Raheel and believe there has been some miss communication. We are looking into his requests and are confident that we can come to an amicable resolution.
We have had numerous on going problems with our website for a number of months now. Most of the problems have been solved after painstaking attempts at communication with staff ‘forgetting’ to pass on information to their technical department for weeks on end. Our website is inaccessible multiple times daily and is costing us a lot of money in sales and non stop complaints from our customers.
My best advice if you employ WebCreationUK is to understand that the actual developers are mainly based in India and rely solely on email communication which is fine but make sure early on that you get a good developer. The support team are based near Bristol I think and we dealt with a chap called Brett who was very good and assigned us with a very good developer called Vishal. Another bit of advice would be to familiarise yourself with WordPress as they will more than likely develop your site using this programme.
Vishal was really helpful and sent me videos of how to upload content and edit text on the WordPress site so we were very involved in the whole set up of our site which in the long run means we are now in complete control of our site.
Overall we are very happy with the outcome thanks to Brett and Vishal
Worst customer service by far from a business we have dealt with it.
Existing customer for 2 years.
Our client had recently had some work done with us. This is all logged through emails. We can see that the work is complete to the clients specifications. There was some confusion due to cached data issues, but this was resolved. It's a shame to see a review like this due to cached data.
The content was written as requested.
There content writing service is so useless it is more akin to taking money under false pretences.
We have been in touch with Michael about his content and offered to revise this for him as it can naturally be quite subjective.
We creation have hosted my small website for 3 years and always been really helpful. Recently the site was hacked and the team worked really hard to sort it out for me. Special thanks to Amy for keeping me up to date throughout!
Not much experience but Harry was very helpful and supplied more than I asked for - thank you!
I spoke with Harry today he was very kind, patient and helpful.
Really good service and staff
I would give them minus stars if I could. They quoted 6 weeks and took 6 months with me constantly chasing. The designers only replied to emails he wanted too and you have no way of calling a designer as they are in India. They never followed my instructions and now that I have lost all my money have only offered my 6 months hosting and said that is all they could do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t use them
Josh has been in contact with us and his issues are being looked at. We have offered 6 months on our MAX package and he has refused this.
Prompt service from Esme. I am glad that they are looking after my site.
I contacted the company twice without reviving a satisfactory response. In frustration I then called a third time. This time I got to deal with Harry. He restored my confidence in the company again. He was honest, direct and said what he does and does what he says. Excellent service Harry very well done Mate.
Very professional in approach. Highly recommend!!
First class service.

Highly recommended.
From the very start I have been very impressed with the punctual service I have received from the web designer to the support team, amazing job, well worth the money and would definitely recommend webcreation Uk to anyone looking to have a new website designed
Excellent, great work