webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

51 Fore Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate webcreationuk.com?

Mike Rybakowski
Verified Reviewer
"Unfortunately this company has no customer relations ethics, there will be no issue with company to client communications upto the point where they are ready to receive payment no2. Once they have received this and you are now 75% paid and committed, they loose the ability to stay focussed and keep communications open, just when the customer feels that their website is well on the way to being completed, they fail, dramatically. All of a sudden you cannot get to speak to people you have spoken to before, despite assurances of returned calls or emails, you get nothing. A week may go by and all you can get is someone who answers the phone and that is as far as it gets. We were aware that the company had previous negative business information but after the financial manager explained his way out of that we still proceeded with the contract. All we can say is if you do get to read this review, please think very carefully before committing your hard earned money to this company."
Mike went ahead with a bespoke ecommerce solution on the 8th march 2018, since then the home page design has been signed off by our client on the 21st March 2018 and we have completed the initial stages of coding.

Our client enquired about product migration from his Ebay store to the website and we gave advice on this and suggested using a company called https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/supported-carts however the client was unhappy with the information this could pull across. WebCreationUK have not been paid to carry out the migration of products and we are working with our client to complete the solution along with everything in the original invoice.

Website development link - http://shikha.dev.wcukdev.co.uk/development/dev05/tackle/index.php?route=common/home

Customerservice@webcreationuk.com
Frankie Jefferies
Unverified Reviewer
"‘It was very easy ealing with Simon on the content of our site. He was very responsive, had better vocabulary than a thesaurus and he knew exactly what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it'"
"I just finalized the content for my website, and Harriet from the content writer team has done a fantastic job. I am so happy and can only recommend the content writing team. Also, Sandra, from the design team has done an outstanding job! I love it all."
"Quick to respond"
JD Consultancy ( South West ). Jerry
Verified Reviewer
"I have a web site being created and needed help with the Text, this was laid out in a very professional way. Because I do property surveys and create a legal document all information had to be correct, I was not let down."
"fast and friendly services"
Waqas Ghafoor
Unverified Reviewer
"They created exactly the content that I was wanting and that too very quickly and efficiently."
"Very pleased with my website it was made to how I wanted it."
"Webcreation have been extremely patient and professional with a very difficult client! Thank you!"
Thanks for your kind comments. It's lovely to hear the team supported you well during development.
"Professional organisation who do what they say. The content writing team in particular Simon are fantastic. Highly recommend WebCreationUK"
"I worked with Diana Rusanda one of the content writers to come up with content for my newly developed website and I couldn't fault the content she came up with. She understood my idea and portrayed it in words."
"Researched and gained a detailed knowledge of our industry."
"WebcreationUK have an excellent knowledge base on the whole process of creating, designing, building, launching and management of website start ups. Everyone I spoke with at WebcreationUK throughout the whole process has been professional and helpful at all times. A real pleasure doing business with them!"
"Jodi and her team was amazing all the way through the process of building my website. They listened to how I wanted the website to look and made the website look fantastic. During the time process they were very good, I had to take some time out due to a family crisis and they were supportive and understanding. I would definitely recommend using them, very friendly and totally professional at all times."
We love Jodi too!!!! Thanks for the amazing feedback.
Tyrone Griffiths (Managing Director) - AML Assessment Limited
Verified Buyer
"Jodi along with the rest of the team has been exceptional on the advertising campaign - it has provided that additional presence in the market place."
Thanks for your feedback, we have passed your comments onto Jodi and the team.
"Jodi does my social media at WebCreation UK I am hopeless with social media and I have not the time either. The brief to Jodi was to find authentic, professional, inspirational and informative materials that will create an awareness of the issues raised on my website. From day one Jodi did that and has continued to do so for the last 3 years. She helps me portray my business in the way that reflects the very core of my business motto. Respect, integrity and inclusivity."
"Where do I start? Overall website still isn't completed. The whole process has not been what a accepted or was promised at the initial set up. Given the choice again I wouldn't use this website developer and 100% wouldn't recommend them to anyone."
We are working with our client in order to turn things around to ensure they are happy with the end result of the website development.
"I used their content writing service and I am very please with the results. They had definitely done their research. The content was thorough and to the point. I definitely recommend this service."
"Had a website done and i must say great job, very happy with results. Thank you"
Tracy Giles
Verified Buyer
"I'm so overwhelmed with the content that was written for my new website. I've realised that without good content your website is not going to do what you want it to do. The customer service and communication has been outstanding. I would recommend Webcreations to any one. Such a professional and courteous company. Thank you to Qaiser for a fantastic content writing service"
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.61 based on 152 reviews