webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

51 Fore Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate webcreationuk.com ?

"The service I have received (or not received to be more accurate) has been shocking. After a simple update they have managed to completely wipe out our website and I have received no communication for some time now, no replies, tickets I have opened on their support panel are closed without reply or justification. We are now on day 9 of no website, losing money and losing customers. If I wanted a cheap developer from India I could go onto freelancer.com myself. If you cannot fix the website own up and put it back to how it was before you started the destruction process. Let's start by not putting our heads in the sand and answer the phone and emails. Reason of review: Poor customer service."
"Very professional and helpful. One of the developers ( Shikha) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a website doing."
"I Highley recommend this website."
"I was a bit concerned that I had paid for the service in advance. Experience proves this to be a mistake in many instances. As it turned out, I was the one who held back progress of the job. I was prompted a number of time before I responded. Upon my responce, the work was done speedily and it read really tailor-made for us and in a style we desired. I will not hesitate to recommend Webcreationuk.com"
"Really good at translating what I had in as an idea for the site in my head, into a clear workable page for what I needed it to do."
"I would like to take this opportunity to ‘thank you’ Tim.. for your amazing work in completing my project, coordinating your team, providing an excellent service throughout our journey but especially the support you personally have provided me and my business throughout. Remarkable !! Excellent model for fantastic work and customer satisfaction. If only more businesses followed by example! Would highly recommend WebCreation UK :-D"
"Outstanding service from start to completion. Clear regular updates , pricing structure very competitive. Fabulous and extensive art library to illustrate pages. All completed in less than a week! I would highly recommend this very professional team"
"Jodi Millard was exceptional. She was professional, approachable, listened and took action quickly to resolve issues and progress the work."
"Quick response to my questions and great content for my website"
"Design , communication"
"Outstanding service and developer. Great communication and brilliant website created"
"Thanks Web Creation for your excellent service in setting up my website for my new company. You all worked so efficiently on my behalf and within 2 weeks of going live I had my first customer. Thanks to Mahesh for his patience in dealing with all my questions and demands. I would recommend Web Creation as an efficient, competitively priced and friendly company to work with."
"I am very pleased with the content writer."
"Very helpful even with regards to our numerous revisions of minor tweeks on our site engineering and construction website"
"WebCreationUK ltd initially developed a site and an iOS app for me, all went well and the team met the requirements as set out from the start. For the two platforms I’d give them 5 stars, no issues at all. I then went ahead with the android app, initially it seemed as though the android team was working in silos not speaking with the web and iOS app teams, however Tim (project manager) did an amazing job to pull together and coordinate the different teams and deliver consistency across all three platforms. Very happy with the final product. Thanks george"
"Process has been a very positive one. Little unsure of what you go for your money but designer Avinash has been great and done a great job. I am impressed with everyone I speak too."
"NICELY WRITTEN"
"Very happy with service stay in touch and can speak to them in person when I want."
"Once the initial communication issues got sorted, Things have started to come together fantastically. I'm going to have an awesome website and very confident that the support required is there when I need it. My project manager and the staff have been great. Thanks Jodie and the rest of the WebcreationUK Staff. Good job and well done."
"Unfortunately this company has no customer relations ethics, there will be no issue with company to client communications upto the point where they are ready to receive payment no2. Once they have received this and you are now 75% paid and committed, they loose the ability to stay focussed and keep communications open, just when the customer feels that their website is well on the way to being completed, they fail, dramatically. All of a sudden you cannot get to speak to people you have spoken to before, despite assurances of returned calls or emails, you get nothing. A week may go by and all you can get is someone who answers the phone and that is as far as it gets. We were aware that the company had previous negative business information but after the financial manager explained his way out of that we still proceeded with the contract. All we can say is if you do get to read this review, please think very carefully before committing your hard earned money to this company."
Mike went ahead with a bespoke ecommerce solution on the 8th march 2018, since then the home page design has been signed off by our client on the 21st March 2018 and we have completed the initial stages of coding.

Our client enquired about product migration from his Ebay store to the website and we gave advice on this and suggested using a company called https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/supported-carts however the client was unhappy with the information this could pull across. WebCreationUK have not been paid to carry out the migration of products and we are working with our client to complete the solution along with everything in the original invoice.

Website development link - http://shikha.dev.wcukdev.co.uk/development/dev05/tackle/index.php?route=common/home

Customerservice@webcreationuk.com
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.59 based on 171 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!