webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

51 Fore Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy

"I was delighted by the service provided by Vishal and his team. They could not have been more patient, obliging and responsive throughout the website development. Based on this experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending Webcreation to others."
"If there was less then 1 star, i would definitely use it. We contacted this company and agreed with them to create a custom website for us as they told us they had a lot of experience with building websites for real estate agencies. First all went ok, but after the launch it went completely wrong. First was the copy writer. We had this company writing the content and paid them for it. Just to find out later that the content was full of grammar mistakes. Secondly the search on the website didn't work, then we could not be found in the search engine. None of this was ever changed, whenever we contacted the company we got hit with anther invoice. Just to say, it was not included in the original deal. They stated we agreed with the final delivery. We explained to them how can we agree on a final delivery without the fact that the website if not tested online for a while. We were promised a fully customizable website, something we could do ourselves. No way. we could not change the header picture, the answer was: Not possible on a customized site. They asked 150 pounds for this. Then we found out our page was nowhere to be found on google. Answer that is SEO, another 300 pounds please. We received complaints from clients that our pictures do not ow correctly. Wow, another 200 pounds to fix that. We asked for a do not copy option. Extra cost. Luckily enough we found a free plugin that does it. Then we wanted to copy the website as we were changing the domain. Well that cost 300 pounds. No we found a plugin that does this for free. We could not place the number of rooms, baths, etc on the pages for the properties for sale. well we fixed that. After a few thousands pounds, many and many emails up and down and waiting 3 months for the first pages to show. After almost one year of constant issues we called it a day and took the website down. We now purchased a page in the US for just 150 USD. Yes that is right and just look at it it is amazing and was up and running within 2 weeks. and all works with great support. If you do not want to get ripped off, loose your many, need a doctor or Valium against the stress, stay away from this company. They have no idea what they are doing. They deaf to any customer requests. Once paid and done, you are on your own."
We are contacting this client and will investigate. We will update this reply shortly.
"Really pleased with everything Shikha led my patiently through the whole process."
"Very pleased with the work done to produce our website. Speedy work and alterations followed up quickly and efficiently. Very helpful. We are very happy."
"Excellent understanding of my requirements with speedy responses. Will definitely use on other website projects. Dave"
"We wished we had checked the review sites before commissioning them to build our website. in short: We instructed them and paid the requested payments in January we finally took the project off them in October as we were losing potential customers due to the delay. It seemed we were going round in circles and getting nowhere. The company contracts the development to workers elsewhere and you cannot speak with your developer. Everything is done via the "help desk". This becomes extremely frustrating when the developer constantly ignores instruction, does not return messages, repeatedly makes simple erros over and over. We wasted nearly a year and, having eventually read other reviews we realised the only way to get our partially complete website and domain name was to pay the final payment and find a reputable developer to finish it. This is what we have done. We have a good developer now who communicates with us well and is able to explain all the errors with the site we paid Webcreation for, which are now being put right. Please think very carefully before instructing this company. We wish we had."
"The new multiple business email hosting package are 5 stars in every department! Price is fantastic and they integrated with Thunderbird and my phone! I’m very happy Webcreations providing everything I need under one roof!"
"Good service and quick response to questions."
"Shikha Sardana offers a first class service in dealing with website design and technicalities. Highly recommend. Paul Welling"
"The service I have received (or not received to be more accurate) has been shocking. After a simple update they have managed to completely wipe out our website and I have received no communication for some time now, no replies, tickets I have opened on their support panel are closed without reply or justification. We are now on day 9 of no website, losing money and losing customers. If I wanted a cheap developer from India I could go onto freelancer.com myself. If you cannot fix the website own up and put it back to how it was before you started the destruction process. Let's start by not putting our heads in the sand and answer the phone and emails. Reason of review: Poor customer service."
"Very professional and helpful. One of the developers ( Shikha) was outstanding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a website doing."
"I Highley recommend this website."
"I was a bit concerned that I had paid for the service in advance. Experience proves this to be a mistake in many instances. As it turned out, I was the one who held back progress of the job. I was prompted a number of time before I responded. Upon my responce, the work was done speedily and it read really tailor-made for us and in a style we desired. I will not hesitate to recommend Webcreationuk.com"
"Really good at translating what I had in as an idea for the site in my head, into a clear workable page for what I needed it to do."
"I would like to take this opportunity to ‘thank you’ Tim.. for your amazing work in completing my project, coordinating your team, providing an excellent service throughout our journey but especially the support you personally have provided me and my business throughout. Remarkable !! Excellent model for fantastic work and customer satisfaction. If only more businesses followed by example! Would highly recommend WebCreation UK :-D"
"Outstanding service from start to completion. Clear regular updates , pricing structure very competitive. Fabulous and extensive art library to illustrate pages. All completed in less than a week! I would highly recommend this very professional team"
"Jodi Millard was exceptional. She was professional, approachable, listened and took action quickly to resolve issues and progress the work."
"Quick response to my questions and great content for my website"
"Design , communication"