webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Really pleased with the website. Our developer Shikha couldn't have been more helpful and Jaqueline held our hand all the way through. Now we have a site to be proud of and which reflects the way we want to present the company.
Posted 1 hour ago
The overall experience was very good. Katie was extremely helpful along with my designer Kapil overall a great experience thankyou muchly for your support and advice.
Worst company/experience ever!

I had the worst experience with the company. When we signed the service contract with their marketing department, we were promised to that we will have a multi language version, and we will have a chat function (available to all the websites they did), and we were quoted a price that includes VAT tax.

However, after charging us 75% of the total payment, they told us that they can't honor the multi-language version promise, and the reason is ridiculous - that marketing team member left the firm and they will not honor the terms. Worst part, they will not reimburse our payment. What type of company will do this - breaching the contract but not willing to reimburse clients. Therefore, we had no choice but to continue with them.

Later on, when we told them that we are a foreign company and should not pay the VAT, they conveniently told us that there is a typo in the quote, instead of including VAT, it should be excluding VAT. Based on what the original quote we received looks like, it is a standard copy and paste from their company document; moreover, INCLUDING was highlighted in bold.

Another incident happens later. The chat function is included in the original contract and we paid for it. But now they told us we have to buy service from a third-party provider before we can have the chat function. I mean this is ridiculous.

Overall, the worst experience ever, and I have NEVER dealt with this kind of company before, and I certainly would not recommend to anybody.

Also, if you choose to use their service, you should keep in mind that the service agreement means nothing to them and they can breach it arbitrarily and they will NEVER reimburse you.
We have completed the site in full. There is nothing anywhere where we mention that this will be in multiple languages. We have checked all email correspondence and our invoice, and it's just not there. As for the chat , this can be done if the client gets a tawk.to account. They could alternatively get a WP live chat account of which it 100% free.
Had a couple of issues which were dealt with swiftly and efficiently by Sarah.
Seriously I’ve gone with this company because I haven’t the foggiest about building websites or anything to do with websites. I was promised full explanation right the way through with this company.

Different people from different departments just msg me with what they want and with not knowing what they require I ask for explanation or an example and I get reply back sorry we can’t do that but we have such an such working with us who charges so much for this service would you like to use these, also asked for help with websites contents and writing and was told it would cost me 70 pound plus vat per page with no explanation of what they were expecting from me or no guidance, all my products uploaded have issues with them pictures not matching wording etc even after I pointed it out it’s not changed, I just hope I can sort it myself once got control of website..

If you want a company who is interested in just taking your money an no guidance witch caused me so much stress then go with this company...
Honestly, very rarely I write a review with my opinion or experience, but this company is AMAZING and very professional. Putting together a website is a tough task, finding the right individual or company is even more complex. I did my search around looking for this particular company that has the ability to create, design and optimize my web site. Thankfully I found WebCreation UK. They have been nothing short of EXCELLENT! Working with WebCreation UK has been great. My personal developer Hemant has been fantastic, even putting up with with my attention to detail 😉 It has honestly been a pleasure working with him and the team and I look forward to continuing to use WebCreation to host our website at We-Fix Building Services Ltd - we-fixbs.com
I would highly recommend them to anyone / business that is looking to create a website to get in touch with them at webcreationuk.co.uk 👌
Webcreation designed my website a number of years ago, which is still running but I haven't been updating it. When I tried to recently I had problems accessing the content-manager.
Sarah, Project Manager helped me and what seemed to be a major problem at first was sorted out by her immediately with no fuss. She made what could have been a stressful situation, stress-free. Thank you for your help.
Maria was very helpful and sorted my email problem promptly and with professionalism
The service at Webcreation UK has been very much up to the mark. Their quick responses to queries and resolving issues at the earliest has helped us getting our website on servers in time.

I would recommend WebCreation UK to others.
I am so happy with the service I've received so far. They really go out of thier way to ensure you are comfortable and happy throughout the development life cycle of your website!

Particularly pleased with my account manager who is on hand whenever I need her!

I am delighted with the whole service everyone that's been involved with my website have been wonderful and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend your services to friends and family 5 star service.
helpfull, knowledgable, easy to use
Hi, sorry to have to leave a bad review but I asked that our logo was copied precisely and not interpreted. We never discussed things on the phone beforehand.

It just didn't work for us.
Web Creation have recently helped on rewriting some web pages for me and they were extremely helpful. Communication by email is always dealt with efficiently and promptly. The small issue with entering the content was also resolved efficiently so thanks to the team at Web Creation.
Very good dealing with this company would highly recommend.
I spoke with someone called Harry who was so friendly, professional and helpful. He assured me he would get this matter done as soon as possible and understood the impact this was having on our business. He stayed in good communication and also resolved the issue in less that 12 hours which I did not expect! Thank you
Webcreationuk have been nothing but professional with my website and have been in constant communication with help and advise every step of the way. I would most definitely recommend their 5 star services. Thank you to all of the team for their amazing work.

Kate Pattinson
This was my email to them on the 04.05.2020 - Very disappointed - I was promise a professionalism but instead, they have all been very unprofessional and childish.

Good morning once again,

I am so disappointed in the way i have been treated by this company.You are all so unprofessional. I have paid for this service and you all failed to deliver to the point where i ended up creating majority of the website myself. On op of this, you have not carried out full SEO optimisation service that i have paid for.

Despite all that i gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried my very best to work with you. I have had a specialist looked at the website and they said that there are many issues with the design that needs addressing. So i have paid another web developer to assist with the changes need. I have sent emails requesting for the STFP and TFP information in order for external web developer to make necessary changes. Twice you have sent the wrong details after taking your time. It appears that you all block or intentionally refuses to answer my calls. Your company has caused my business to have financial lost because of the issues with the website and not carrying our proper seo optimising service as paid for, i was told that a google business listing will be created as part of the seo optimisation, however a few days ago (nearly 3 months later) someone from the seo department mentioned that this was not done, and your excuse was that google wasn't working due to the corona virus. I have no intentions of continuing to use you to host my website, i will transfer this to a new company in the next couple of weeks, once my website developer is able to access the TFP system.
We completely disagree with all statements here. Natalie chose a Theme E-commerce website which is essentially a template/stencil that sells products. All we needed was the images and content. We completed this within 3 weeks once we had this.

The site has has all SEO work complete, but google listing. Here is a link as to why https://support.google.com/business/answer/9792336?hl=en

Contents of link

Limited Google My Business functionality due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.

Our current focus is on the quality and reliability of information on Google Search and Maps. We want to ensure users and business owners have access to essential features like whether the business is open or has special hours. Learn about best practices for affected businesses, and what you can do to keep your customers informed.

Please take note of these temporary product changes:

Reviews, Q&A, and more
Thank you for your patience. We are working as quickly as possible to restore full functionality to Google My Business. We will provide further updates as they become available.

We usually charge £129 plus VAT for this service, but due to the current situation we offer this at £83.85 plus VAT to help businesses cope in these hard times.

Here is a link to Natalies site https://www.furnitures2suit.uk/

If you are interested in affordable, professional sites and excellent SEO/PPC, please let us know!
Everyone I have worked with to design and build my website have been absolutely brilliant and faultless I would certainly recommend this company not overpriced and delivers as promised with great results
Horrible. Asked for more money 3 months into project as my requirements are extensive?

Everything was mentioned to the developer who took over 3 weeks to simply read an email at times. Was promised all sorts but 3 months later have nothing to show for the thousands paid!
We have been in touch with Raheel and believe there has been some miss communication. We are looking into his requests and are confident that we can come to an amicable resolution.
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.50 based on 335 reviews