webcreationuk.com Reviews

Over A Week
Read webcreationuk.com Reviews

0800 69 06 009

Court Hall, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Tell us how webcreationuk.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Horrible. Asked for more money 3 months into project as my requirements are extensive?

Everything was mentioned to the developer who took over 3 weeks to simply read an email at times. Was promised all sorts but 3 months later have nothing to show for the thousands paid!
We have been in touch with Raheel and believe there has been some miss communication. We are looking into his requests and are confident that we can come to an amicable resolution.
We have had numerous on going problems with our website for a number of months now. Most of the problems have been solved after painstaking attempts at communication with staff ‘forgetting’ to pass on information to their technical department for weeks on end. Our website is inaccessible multiple times daily and is costing us a lot of money in sales and non stop complaints from our customers.
My best advice if you employ WebCreationUK is to understand that the actual developers are mainly based in India and rely solely on email communication which is fine but make sure early on that you get a good developer. The support team are based near Bristol I think and we dealt with a chap called Brett who was very good and assigned us with a very good developer called Vishal. Another bit of advice would be to familiarise yourself with WordPress as they will more than likely develop your site using this programme.
Vishal was really helpful and sent me videos of how to upload content and edit text on the WordPress site so we were very involved in the whole set up of our site which in the long run means we are now in complete control of our site.
Overall we are very happy with the outcome thanks to Brett and Vishal
Worst customer service by far from a business we have dealt with it.
Existing customer for 2 years.
Our client had recently had some work done with us. This is all logged through emails. We can see that the work is complete to the clients specifications. There was some confusion due to cached data issues, but this was resolved. It's a shame to see a review like this due to cached data.
The content was written as requested.
There content writing service is so useless it is more akin to taking money under false pretences.
We have been in touch with Michael about his content and offered to revise this for him as it can naturally be quite subjective.
We creation have hosted my small website for 3 years and always been really helpful. Recently the site was hacked and the team worked really hard to sort it out for me. Special thanks to Amy for keeping me up to date throughout!
Not much experience but Harry was very helpful and supplied more than I asked for - thank you!
I spoke with Harry today he was very kind, patient and helpful.
Really good service and staff
I would give them minus stars if I could. They quoted 6 weeks and took 6 months with me constantly chasing. The designers only replied to emails he wanted too and you have no way of calling a designer as they are in India. They never followed my instructions and now that I have lost all my money have only offered my 6 months hosting and said that is all they could do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t use them
Josh has been in contact with us and his issues are being looked at. We have offered 6 months on our MAX package and he has refused this.
Prompt service from Esme. I am glad that they are looking after my site.
I contacted the company twice without reviving a satisfactory response. In frustration I then called a third time. This time I got to deal with Harry. He restored my confidence in the company again. He was honest, direct and said what he does and does what he says. Excellent service Harry very well done Mate.
Very professional in approach. Highly recommend!!
First class service.

Highly recommended.
From the very start I have been very impressed with the punctual service I have received from the web designer to the support team, amazing job, well worth the money and would definitely recommend webcreation Uk to anyone looking to have a new website designed
Excellent, great work
The patience and general professionalism from this company and specifically the lady I’ve dealt with today Jodi has been absolutely outstanding I have already recommended this company and will carry on to do so because they are absolutely brilliant in many aspects of the industry.

Somebody like me that is a complete nervous wreck when it comes to social media and I’ve been put at ease today and been given the confidence that Web web creations are the people that are going to look after my business going forward
Very efficient and professional, listened to our design requirements and everything was completed on time.
Katie was very fast & efficient with helping me & resolving my issue.
webcreationuk.com is rated 4.53 based on 316 reviews