Webbs Motor Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Webbs Motor Caravans

Tell us how Webbs Motor Caravans made you happy
I recently sold my caravan to Webbs and I must say the whole process was superb and hassle free as they said it would be. On Monday, Matt from Salisbury offered me a very fair price subject to an inspection on the Friday. Matt arrived on time and after a quick look around the van, transferred the agreed monies directly into my bank, hitched up and drove off back to Salisbury. Matt and Webbs were a delight to deal with and I've already recommended Webbs to two of my friends.
Posted 1 hour ago
Hi David. The caravan is brilliant thank you and i really cant exaggerate how brilliant your service has been from the 1st phone call with your self all the way through to driving away with our new caravan. Your whole team has been brilliant and the videos Mike did are fantastic. You guys have all done everything you said and more and ive felt so comfortable investing my hard earned money in a caravan from you. Thanks again and i will recommend you to anyone.
Decided to sell our caravan. Webbs communications were first class even when closed they forwarded an email to us. They offered us a price when they came to view my caravan wondered wether they would drop the price, but no they gave us they price they stated. We have had dealings with many caravan dealers but by far Webbs come top of the league. Many Thanks for a pleasant and easy transaction.
l
Great people - dropped in to pick up up a mains to hook-up cable adapter. They had none in stock but went out the back & found one which they let me have for free!
We have just purchased our 4th motorhome. Webbs have been amazing right from the first phone call to the end. No pressure, felt at ease. Nothing was too much trouble. Steve was our contact and we could not be happier.
We have just purchased our second motorhome from Webbs and yet again we can say we have had 1st class service they always have a GREAT selection of vans to suit every pocket and after service is also very good!!!!!
The sales guy Joe was very helpful, everything we asked for was carried out.
The motor home was very clean inside and out. The after sales was excellent Joe sorted a problem out for us immediately. Looking forward to our first weekend away.
Used Webbs for several years now on our 4th motorhome.
They have been excellent! The key thing is after sales - that’s where they come out tops .Guy heads a fantastic dealership and we can only praise the service we have received..
Marcus & Susie
Totally awesome service from start to finish. They understand its a massive investment for most people and any problems small or large are sorted without hesitation. Would highly recommend anyone to use Webbs if looking for a motorhome. You cant do better.
The sales and after care are are brilliant after a couple of problems all my thought I will say Alex and Barry have helped me no end thank you would definitely recommend
We traveled up from Eastbourne to Webb’s Reading to view the Motorhomes we thought we wanted but found the layout not suitable. After a short chat with Steven Archer he pointed us in the right direction, being a second hand Motorhome there were a few bits and bobs to be sorted which Steven said could be sorted no problem,and they were! Even a couple of issues they came across in the workshop were sorted at no expense to us. A fabulous service from Steven who was not at all pushy but quite the opposite. Can not recommend highly enough!!
Many thanks to Matt who made the purchase of my caravan very straightforward and professional. Sadly due to a recent bereavement I made the very difficult decision to sell the caravan but from start to finish - Matt made the whole process very easy . Thank you
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Webbs Caravans are the best in the world, in our opinion !

We purchased our caravan six years ago, when on a trip back to the UK from New Zealand. The team at Webbs Caravans have provided us with world class support from the moment we walked on to site and are still providing excellent friendly service even though we are on the other side of the world. We couldn’t praise Barry and Stephen highly enough.
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Many thanks to Barry and team for the prompt and excellent service provided when I had a problem with the electric water heater in my Bailey Orion. Delivered the van on the way home from site at 3.30pm, problem solved by 4.30pm, superb!!!
(Webbs Caravans - Salisbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Superb professional service and advice provided by Alex and Mike to assist us in buying our first caravan . Highly recommended.
So far so good, exceptionally helpful and informative and very friendly. We felt we were in experienced hands with Steven and walked away with a lot more understanding than we started with. We now have the best option for us and are pleased with the service and price.
Excellent service from Steven throughout the purchase process. Quick response, professional and knowledgable as well as transparent and immediately gained our trust. Very impressed. Thank you. Giles Snare
We just wanted to say thank you to you and the whole team at Webbs for the purchase of our caravan. We are so pleased with our Bailey Pursuit and can’t wait for our first trip of many. The service we received from your company was above and beyond what we expected; from the help and advice from you and all of the service team to the seamless way that everything was dealt with. Lots of practical help and advice, nothing was too much trouble. The collection and handover of the caravan was very thorough and unrushed, the service man who took us through the hitching up and departure was brilliant. The caravan was immaculate when we collected it, Thankyou for all the videos and information you have sent us
Delighted with the motorhome, many thanks. First class experience, my new van was in pristine condition & Steven couldn't have been more helpful. The only very minor issue I had was with a small plastic cover plate which was missing but arrived on my doorstep within a couple of days!
(Webbs Motor Caravans - Reading) - Posted 6 months ago
Steven Archer of Webbs motor caravans service was outstanding,I needed to sell my camper due to ill health and living in New Zealand was difficult to say the least ,Steven in the space of three weeks had the van picked up from a storage facility groomed and sold and paid out ......Thank you for the great service
(Webbs Motor Caravans - Reading) - Posted 7 months ago