Village Green Signs Reviews

Trinity Trading Estate
Sittingbourne
Kent
ME10 3FE

How would you rate Village Green Signs ?

"Delighted with our sign Fabulous quality of service and product . Would highly recommend."
"We have finally put up our new house sign. We are thrilled with it!"
"It is a really nice sign and I would recommend the company. The only two reservations I have is that I think it is a little overpriced and the timescale from order to delivery is a little too long, but besides that I am very happy and will actually be ordering another one for my neighbour next week."
"Excellent communication and good product. Took a while from order to delivery."
"Good quality, beautifully painted, the finishing touch to my freshly painted house."
"Excellent product, right price and quick delivery"
"It’s lovely 😊"
"We have finally put up our new house sign. We are thrilled with it!"
"Finish good painting great excellent value kept me updated throughout process"
"Easy to use website, delivery ahead of schedule, product as described"
"I bought this sign to go on my mums house as a tribute to her as she passed away 6 months ago and i am going to rent it out, the sign is lovely, what a great job you've done Thank you very much"
"The sign is really pretty. However, we are waiting to be reassured about the durability of the lacquering. It's difficult to see that the sign does have a proper protective coating and as it is be used near the coast we want to make sure that it is protected as much as possible against the elements. We are happy to reapply another coat annually, but would need to know the name of the existing lacquer for compatibility and would appreciate your advice. I'll add another star if it still looks good in three year's time."
"I have ordered Village green signs for quite a few years now and every time they are beautiful. Details, colors everything is just wonderful."
"Kept us informed at all stages, I am highly delighted with the finished product, good quality and excellent craftsmanship. Thank you."
"Absolutely brilliant,so happy with the finished sign. Ordering another one to go on the house now (the first one is on the gatepost) Lovely clear letters, picture very clear. Recommend without any hesitation- thank you."
"Stunning sign we’re now the envy of our neighbours. At least I know we were first.."
"Thank you so much for our lovely sign. We absolutely love it !!"
"Absolutely THRILLED with my beautiful hand painted house sign. Can'the WAIT to move into my new house and proudly put it up. VILLAGE SIGNS have great communication and customer service. I put a photo of my sign on my FB page and are getting a LOT of likes! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
"We are very pleased with the sign which looks splendid. We were kept informed of progress and delivery and found the service excellent."
"Fantastic house sign with vibrant colours - absolutely perfect, thank you very much. The envy of all our neighbours."
"Beautiful sign"