Village Green Signs Reviews

ME10 2PG

Tell us how Village Green Signs made you happy

Over 7 Days
Janet K
"Easy to deal with - goods came on time and in good order. We're very pleased with our smart new house sign. Would be happy to recommend Village Green."
Lisa K
"Delighted with my house sign. Well worth the wait!"
"Unfortunately the sign took 2 1/2 months from order to delivery which is why I have rated as I have. It was unfortunate that the artist became ill and production stopped as a consequence. However I must say that the communication from Village Green signs was excellent and offered me the right to cancel if I did not want to wait, but also offered compensation because of the delay. I opted for the latter and last week I received my House sign and I was so pleased I opted to wait - It is beautiful - I am over the moon with the sign, fabulously painted, a 3D image not just 2D - myself and my husband love it. Now proudly mounted on the house and being admired by all. Highly recommended."
"The size of the sign its self was fine, but the lettering is very poor,the white colour used is so thin you can see the slate behind it. I will be surprised if it last a winter where we live."
"Excellent quality and delivered on time. I highly recommend, Village Green Signs."
Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we are truly happy to hear that you love your order :)
"Very pleased with sign - easy to install and classy looking."
Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your order
"Look nice and good quality"
Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your order
"I love my new house sign, it looks very chic and classy. Thank you for all your hard work for making this amazing sign. I would really recommend you to my friends and family. Kind regards Lisa"
"the font colour should be pure white and not grey, it was printed with thin white paint, so the colour of the font appears grey. The thin paint will not be last long before it fades away. I think I might paint the number with some white paint later, better to get an engraved one than this."
Hi Stanley, I am truly sorry to hear this if you would like to send over a photo of what you have received into our friendly care team they would be happy to look into this for you.
"Received sign this morning very pleased with product already in place thank you"
Thank you so much for your awesome review!
Please do let us know if there is anything we could do better next time around! We would really appreciate it!
"Worth the wait Excellent work Extremely happy with the finished sign"
That's awesome news! Thank you for taking the time to let us know
"Product has not arrived left message on answerphone no one has comeback I have also e mailed and not had a reply as of yet?"
Unfortunately I cannot see any emails under you order:( However I have passed you review onto the friendly care team who have popped you over an email :)
"Fantastic, exactly as ordered & wanted. Called customer services as didn’t get the screws etc to fix, the person was extremely polite & helpful. Got them the next day ready for handyman’s to fix & it looks great. Thx for a great service Village Green as getting harder to come by good service these days!"
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it’s always great to hear such positive reviews :)
"Quality of product is excellent, finishing fantastic and worth the wait. Production and delivery times are longer than you might expect but product quality is worth it and great value for money! Definitely recommend and would buy again....although we’re not moving house again in a hurry!"
"I have not yet received the order"
I am truly sorry to hear this a member of our friendly care team has now been in touch to help look into this for you.
"We were so pleased with our sign. It is so original and we love the 3D image. Have had nothing but good comments from friends. Thank you."
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Would not recommend this company."
Hi Diane, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We cannot express how truly sorry we are to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with your order.

We have taken the time to investigate your latest correspondence with us and can see that your issues have been addressed by our friendly customer service team. In which they processed a 20% refund as compensation for the delays, we again cannot apologise for the time it took to create your order. However I can assure you that we would never rush any of our orders in any way. As each sign is hand painted it does take a little time for us to ensure the centre piece of any sign is finished to the highest quality possible.

From correspondence with yourself, we can see that a photo of the finished product was sent to you before dispatch. You confirmed you were indeed happy with the final painting and commented that it was "wonderful". We can also see that the order has also been installed from the photos you sent us. In light of this, we are truly disheartened to hear you no longer feel this way
"Delighted with my sign, even better than the pictures & really vibrant colours. Great value... would definitely recommend"
"Very happy with my sign delivery was exactly what I was told it would so it was on time"
Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your order
"I haven't yet received my sign, it's about 38 hawthorn Road, im sure I clicked post to 1 Johnson Road on my eBay account but haxe not yet received it"
Hi James I have passed your review onto the friendly care team who will be in touch :)
"I ordered an oval sign which was produced within the lead time advised, with updates on the progress of production. A problem with sizing was quickly resolved. The end product is very pleasing and looks to be highly durable."
"The signs themselves are beautiful (we’ve ordered two recently) one for ourselves and one for a friend. The delivery time and contact with admin was disappointing. Both signs took over three months from ordering to receiving them and this was after lots of emails to and froing. I was often told my order was with the artist and would be dispatched shortly but then a month on I was still waiting. We will not be ordering or recommended the signs again sadly."
I am awfully sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service you have received, unfortunately over the Christmas period a couple of our artist went sick, which created a chain reaction in delayed orders. We have hired a few new artist's to try and get caught up as quick as we can without compromising the quality of the signs. We pride our selves in providing a high level of customer service and care so it is always a shame when this is not reflected in our correspondences with customer such as yourself.

However on a plus note I am truly happy to hear that you love the sign that you have received from us :)
Village Green Signs is rated 4.61 based on 183 reviews