Village Green Signs Reviews

Trinity Trading Estate
Sittingbourne
Kent
ME10 3FE

How would you rate Village Green Signs?

"he sign is very nice, and just as I expected it to be ,thank you."
"Looks Fantastic"
"A very nice house number, very stylish. Thank you"
Christine N
Verified Buyer
"This company is brilliant, from my first online chat until our house number sign arrived the service could not be more friendly and helpful. The sign itself is so pretty and of such wonderful quality for such an inexpensive price."
"Sign appears to be very well made and just what I wanted."
"Fabulous house sign lovely company I'm so pleased 👍"
"We chose the Badger sign. Absolutely chuffed to bits with it."
"An excellent piece of artistry. Very individual and made to my specific specifications. A job well done! Highy recommended."
"We highly recommend this beautiful hare house sign, it’s stunning, over the moon with it. The painting on the sign is incredible, such detail and such pretty bright colours. Extremely well made. I think these signs are worth so much more money because they are so lovingly handmade here in the UK. We were kept up to date with our order all the way through, which we thought was excellent. Most people have such boring non descript house signs but we most certainly don’t, thank you so much :)"
"Fantastic company, absolutely love my new house sign."
"Delighted with sign many thanks!"
"The sign is beautifully painted. I was delighted when I received it. It was also nice to have updates on it's progress whilst being made."
"I was kept posted regarding our house sign,sent an email of the template and thrilled with the finished product"
"Design/style matched expectations. Kept informed of progress of order throughout.Only slight ( not their fault) courier was told to deliver to a neighbour,although instruction confirmed they pushed /manipulated the sign through our letterbox ignoring fragile label attached! Brilliant packaging saved it can’t wait to mount it to our wall"
"It’s amazing Great quality , fast production and delivery And very appropriate design for our address"
Veronica B
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and excellent service"
"Liked the house sign very much. When I rang to change it slightly, they were very helpful. It arrived within the time specified and was packed well."
"The dog that I asked for on my plaque was nothing like the dog I asked for and then the numbers were wonky for the time that it took to make I expected more than I got especially for the money I paid"
Village Green Signs is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews