Village Green Signs Reviews

Trinity Trading Estate
Sittingbourne
Kent
ME10 2PG

How would you rate Village Green Signs ?

Christine B
"Excellent product, easy to use website, good communication from the company. We are very pleased with our new house name sign, which was supplied within 2 weeks of ordering."
Christine G
"Our sign arrived within the expected time and was really well packaged. The quality is excellent and it really compliments our new house. There were so many lovely designs to choose from but we are thrilled with the one we chose as it is helping to build character into our new build. Thank you all for your efficient service and we will happily recommend you in the future."
"I felt Brooke and the team really cared about my purchase, they contacted me throughout the process ensuring I was completely happy. The quality is excellent and I am delighted with the sign. Great product and fantastic service. Thank you."
"Wanted a house number to fit a pillar. Village Signs round plaque fitted the bill and was well made. Even came with fixing screws"
"Very pleased with the excellent quality of the sign which enhances the character of our cottage.I would not hesitate to recommend Village Signs to family and friends.Many thanks."
"Timely notification and delivery, very well packaged. A very good quality material and sign detailing. Thank you."
"Great service"
"Absolutely delighted with the sign,perfect."
"My previous sign had fallen to pieces so I ordered my new one from your company and I thrilled to bits with it."
"Really pleased with our new sign. We were kept informed at every stage of the process, it arrived by a really reliable courier and it looks great on our new house. Lots of friends have admired it. Thank you."
"A poor finish. for a lot of money of poor quality. A Long wait for the sign to come NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT."
"Couldn’t be happier with my new sign! The whole process was so easy and the result is just amazing - it has definitely brightened up our porch! I would 110% recommend Village Green Signs to anyone! I am currently persuading my mum to put in an order for their new cottage as I don’t think a home is complete without once of these hand painted signs ☺️"
"Excellent service. Kept informed of progress of order throughout process which was a nice touch. Delivery was on time and again kept informed of progress. Name plate was wrapped securely. End result - EXCELLENT - really nice, quality, heavy and a lovely finish to our restored cottage. Would highly recommend."
"Arrived in a timely fashion, beautifully painted. Looks wonderful on the wall :)"
"Took a long time to receive order, but I knew that before ordering. Sign looks good."
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! All of our house signs are hand-made at every single stage, so this can take longer than your usual house sign. :-)
"The sign is absolutely beautiful. It has been skilfully painted and I am very pleased with it. I would also like to say thank you to Brooke for her help and kindness. The service and product has been exceptional. Thanks to you all. Hazel"
Hi Hazel, thank you for your lovely review - we appreciate it so much and are so pleased that you love your house sign. :-D
"The sign i purchased from village green signs was absolutely beautifully made and the finish was really top quality I would recommend them to anyone.many thanks as the person I bought it for was speechless."
Thank you for taking the time to leave an amazing review!
Thank you for your review, and for leaving a lovely photo for us as well - we really appreciate it!
"Poor quality for the price. My sign was poorly painted, was streaky and patchy. There were areas where the paint had been covered and painted over. Lacked the robustness expected again for a bespoke and expensive item. Customer service was good however, they offered to make the sign again with a discount or alternatively to refund in full. I opted for a full refund."
Thank you for your review and for your lovely photo, it looks great and the colour of the grapes matches your door as well! :-D
"Loved the product and so did my husband who thought it was a wonderful birthday present, an addition to his train set extension! Next time, I would choose the next size up."
"Really pleased with my sign which is now in place by my front door and I have already had a comment about how smart it looks. It took a little longer than expected due to a slight problem with sizing but that was sorted out very quickly by Village Green who were easy to deal with."
Village Green Signs is rated 4.80 based on 97 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!