Village Green Signs Reviews

Kent
ME10 2PG

Tell us how Village Green Signs made you happy

Over a month
"Perfect in every way. Very quick delivery."
Sophie H
"Couldn’t be happier with my new sign! The whole process was so easy and the result is just amazing - it has definitely brightened up our porch! I would 110% recommend Village Green Signs to anyone! I am currently persuading my mum to put in an order for their new cottage as I don’t think a home is complete without once of these hand painted signs ☺️"
Christine B
"Excellent product, easy to use website, good communication from the company. We are very pleased with our new house name sign, which was supplied within 2 weeks of ordering."
"When our sign eventually arrived I was very pleased with the artwork but one of the numbers is slightly lower than the other. Furthermore they didn’t send a mock up through for approval and following receipt of my money they didn’t respond to emails or phone calls. We had mentioned we wanted writing in white but when it came it was in gold. Altogether very disappointing which has put me off ordering from them again."
"Very pleased with my house sign I received.Great detail and finish."
Thank you Loraine, Would you mind sharing with your friends who may currently be without one? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again
"Lovely product and Excellent service, kept us updated with progress right the way through from order to delivery."
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy you love your new house sign! Would you mind sharing with your friends who may currently be without one? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again
"the sign that you mad for me was very good ,the train in the centre of the sign stands out very well and i am more than pleased with the result,thank you once again Roy Price."
Hi Roy, we are all so glad to hear that you like your sign!
It was touch and go for a moment, trying to fit all your text on the plaque but we agree that the overall product was amazing!

We are happy that you love it just as much as we loved creating it :)
"Wonderful personalised sign and great customer service. Highly recommend"
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Ordered sign from this company verve poor customer service good at promises and sarcasm with emails hopeless with delivery times won’t be ordering again"
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your honest review, we really do appreciate every comment we receive, as this helps us better ourselves as a company.

From looking to your order I can see there has been lots of correspondence via both phone and email. I can see there was one email where we outlined the process and status of your sign to ensure you were fully informed. I think this may be the email which you may have perceived as "Sarcastic" However I assure you, this was never intended to come across this way.

I am truly sorry that you feel that you have not received our usual standard of customer care we always aim to advise and resolve issues as best we can.

I can see that our friendly care team advised on several occasions your estimated delivery date, which is as per the 4 weeks delivery time confirmed at checkout, furthermore, I can see that your item was dispatched within the advised timescale and should be with you now.

I do hope that you love your hand painted sign as much as we loved making it.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with us:)
"Excellent customer service and my sign was better the I could ever imagined My advice to anyone stop looking elsewhere use this company you won’t be disappointed"
Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—we really pride ourselves on our friendly and prompt customer service, so that is so great that you agree!
"Perfect in every way. Very quick delivery."
Thank you so much for sharing this image! I agree that your house sign looks amazing and will look even better once is it installed!

I am positive you will be the envy of your street! :)
"House number- plate supplied as per specific instructions and matching existing house name - plate of similar design."
"We were very pleased with our house sign. The standard of the work was excellent and we were kept informed of it's progress through the manufacturing process. We would certainly recommend Village Green Signs to anyone. Keith & Mary"
"Just received my order, I am so pleased with it, I've looked everywhere for something really pretty to put on my gate, this does the job nicely , Thankyou ."
Thank you so much for your awesome review!
Please do let us know if there is anything we could do better next time around! We would really appreciate it!
"Another beautiful handcrafted sign. Excellent service from start to finish, Well done guys"
Thank you so much, William, we really do appreciate every review we get :)
"Product arrived and was just as ordered. We were kept well informed of progress throughout. Could not ask for more. Bought on behalf of my aunt as a birthday present for my uncle- she is very happy"
That is awesome new, Angela! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so happy that your aunt liked her present :)
"Brilliant sign, brilliant service. Would highly recommend."
That is so kind of you to say, Dawn
And thank you so much for your lovely recommendation :)
"Amazing sign thank you so much! People have already said how nice it is and looks and it's only been on the wall two days! Thank you 😊"
That's awesome news! Thank you for taking the time to let us know!
"My new house sign arrived a couple of days ago, I'm really pleased with the quality and the great customer service I received"
Thank you so much for your kind words! We really pride ourselves on our friendly and prompt customer service, so that is so great that you agree!
"I have now had two house signs for separate homes and love the wonderful high standard of the workmanship that go into to making these pieces. I wouldn’t go to any other company for my house signs. Thank you Village Green Signs. Brilliant!"
"Awesome sign. Very pleased with it. Many thanks"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! :-)
"I loved the service that I received. Each stage of production and schedule was forwarded to me. The product was as good as the service. Excellent I will tell people and cetainly use your company again. Thank you"
Thank you so much for your amazing review, it means a lot to us! :-D
"Dear Sir/Madam loved the Shiba Inu door sign and the serve was outstanding kind regards Tina"
Thank you so much for your amazing review, it really means a lot to us! :-)
Village Green Signs is rated 4.76 based on 124 reviews