Village Green Signs Reviews

Kent
ME10 2PG

Tell us how Village Green Signs made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Perfect in every way. Very quick delivery."
Sophie H
"Couldn’t be happier with my new sign! The whole process was so easy and the result is just amazing - it has definitely brightened up our porch! I would 110% recommend Village Green Signs to anyone! I am currently persuading my mum to put in an order for their new cottage as I don’t think a home is complete without once of these hand painted signs ☺️"
Christine B
"Excellent product, easy to use website, good communication from the company. We are very pleased with our new house name sign, which was supplied within 2 weeks of ordering."
"It was bought for the daughter and she is over the moon . It's great she said."
"Our order was for two house plaques for our holiday lets and the finished articles are beautiful!! The website photos don't do the artistry justice and we are thrilled with them. I cannot fault the customer service from the firm either, and the skill of the painters is more than worthy of a full 5* rating. Thank you VERY much indeed!"
We’re so happy you love your new house sign, and I am positive your lovely words will make our artist smile!
"Good product, arrived on time despite warning from company that there could be a problem."
Thank you so much for your awesome review!
We are all so happy to hear that you love the product :)
"Arrived weeks after been told it would despite numerous phone calls and emails. Sign is okay, expected it to be perfect considering time frame however a few uneven patches and imperfections. Won’t use again."
Hi Hayley, I am really sorry that you feel the product and service is so poor, :(
This is a huge disappointment to all of us at VGS however if there are any issues with the plaque please do get in touch with our dedicated care team with a photo and they will be happy to advise.

We do advise on the website that our orders can take up to 5 weeks for delivery to the hand painted nature of each unique sign. From looking at the order I can see that this order was slightly delayed which we are truly sorry for.

A lot of love and care goes in to each order, and we are only sorry you do not feel this is reflected in your Cornflowers plaque.
"Good service, good sign."
Thank you so much! :)
"I ordered a sign that was pictured on the website and it is even better in real life. The quality is excellent"
Thank you so much for your amazingreview!
Please do let us know if there is anything we could do better next time around! We would really appreciate it!
"Very pleased with my house sign. Thank you for calling me to say that I would need a slightly bigger size to fit it all on. It looks like cast iron but lightweight."
Hi Jenny, we are all so happy that you agree with the upgrade advsied :)
We had a lot of fun creating your sign, and are thrilled that you love it also!
"Such a lovely sign so so pleased with it ,sure my son will be too when he receives it as house warming present.Thankyou so much hope to order one for my house in the new year ."
Hi Linda, that is truly amazing thank you so much for leaving such a great review!
We hope that your son loves the house sign as much as you :)
"Really pleased with village green signs, so easy to order and received within a week. Great quality, totally recommend"
Hi Anne thank you so much for leaving such a kind review :)
We are all so happy that you love your new sign!
"Excellent service would recommend them to anybody and certainly use them again Received the plaque and was pleased with it"
Hi Eileen, thank you so much for your thoughtful review :)
It really does mean a lot to all of us at Village Green!
"What a fantastic sign, very very pleased."
What a fantastic review! Thank you so much Robin, we are all so happy to hear that you love your new house sign :)
"Sign looks lovely and solid as well. Looks more expensive than it was. Email saying that it had been shipped could warn that it might not arrive for another six days."
Thank you for your honest review, we will try our best to work on this for future orders :)
"When our sign eventually arrived I was very pleased with the artwork but one of the numbers is slightly lower than the other. Furthermore they didn’t send a mock up through for approval and following receipt of my money they didn’t respond to emails or phone calls. We had mentioned we wanted writing in white but when it came it was in gold. Altogether very disappointing which has put me off ordering from them again."
Hi Eila, I am sorry that you feel you had such a bad experience with us.
I do personally remember seeing your finished plaque and I must say I was blown away with the quality of this!

In light of this I am very sorry to hear your text was painted in the wrong colour, however, I cannot seem to locate any confirmation of the amended colour :disappointed:
In regards to the uneven numbers if you send us a photo of this we will be happy to look in to a replacement for you?

I have check previous correspondence and can see that all of these were responded to, so we are sorry that you may have been ignored.

We always put 110% in to all our signage so we hope that this is reflected in the quality of your bespoke sign. Should you need anything at all please do let us know.
"Very pleased with my house sign I received.Great detail and finish."
Thank you Loraine, Would you mind sharing with your friends who may currently be without one? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again
"Lovely product and Excellent service, kept us updated with progress right the way through from order to delivery."
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy you love your new house sign! Would you mind sharing with your friends who may currently be without one? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again
"the sign that you mad for me was very good ,the train in the centre of the sign stands out very well and i am more than pleased with the result,thank you once again Roy Price."
Hi Roy, we are all so glad to hear that you like your sign!
It was touch and go for a moment, trying to fit all your text on the plaque but we agree that the overall product was amazing!

We are happy that you love it just as much as we loved creating it :)
"Wonderful personalised sign and great customer service. Highly recommend"
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Ordered sign from this company verve poor customer service good at promises and sarcasm with emails hopeless with delivery times won’t be ordering again"
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your honest review, we really do appreciate every comment we receive, as this helps us better ourselves as a company.

From looking to your order I can see there has been lots of correspondence via both phone and email. I can see there was one email where we outlined the process and status of your sign to ensure you were fully informed. I think this may be the email which you may have perceived as "Sarcastic" However I assure you, this was never intended to come across this way.

I am truly sorry that you feel that you have not received our usual standard of customer care we always aim to advise and resolve issues as best we can.

I can see that our friendly care team advised on several occasions your estimated delivery date, which is as per the 4 weeks delivery time confirmed at checkout, furthermore, I can see that your item was dispatched within the advised timescale and should be with you now.

I do hope that you love your hand painted sign as much as we loved making it.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in contact with us:)
"Excellent customer service and my sign was better the I could ever imagined My advice to anyone stop looking elsewhere use this company you won’t be disappointed"
Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—we really pride ourselves on our friendly and prompt customer service, so that is so great that you agree!
"Perfect in every way. Very quick delivery."
Thank you so much for sharing this image! I agree that your house sign looks amazing and will look even better once is it installed!

I am positive you will be the envy of your street! :)
Village Green Signs is rated 4.74 based on 136 reviews