Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd:

Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

rharris@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe House St Philips Court Coleshill

Nick Walwyn has been brilliant as usual. This is our fourth car from vehicle contracts, they make the whole process very easy. Any queries are answered immediately. Pick up of car and delivery of new one always on time. 10/10.
We have leased cars from Vehicle Contracts for a decade now.
Nick never fails on service, price and availability.
I HAVE NOW SOURCED MY LEASED VEHICLES FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS AD VEHICLES CONTRACTS (NICK & RHIAN) HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDED THE MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES WITH THEIR CONTACTS WITHIN THE MOTOR TRADE.
1ST CLASS SERVICE ALWAYS PROVIDED.
I HAVE NO HESITATION IN GIVING THEM THIS RECOMMENDATION.
Really was to deal with. All went smoothly
Excellent in advising me on a car giving me a price no one could match. Easy to complete the required paper work. Thank you Andy. Just a suggestion would be to provide regular updates on the progress of your car. Over all excellent work. Thank you all.
I had an excellent experience.

The guy (I don’t recall his name ) was brilliant , very pleasant and answered any questions I had.

Very happy.

Thanks
My 4th car from you very happy
Recently Received my car from vehicle Contracts and the whole Transition was excellent, From start to finish guided through whole procedure from selecting the car to getting delivery within 3 weeks, very professional, the whole process was made very easy with one to one contact, any questions and queries solved promptly, very friendly staff, car arrived on time and with excellent delivery guy, showed me through the car and answered any questions, would highly recommend this company,

queries answered
Great service end to end. Very attentive and went the extra mile when needed
Professional, excellent service carried out in a helpful manner.
I have had a number of vehicles through you over the years and never had any problems. However the service I have had with this vehicle is less than very poor .
Vehicle Contracts have taken 4 payments from my bank account with no invoices or explanation as to what the payments refer.
Despite numerous phone calls no reason for the withdraws has been given. I have been forced to cancel the Direct Debit

I GOT YOUR REPLY , PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBER , ITS GOOD TO TALK !!!
Smooth process from enquiry to delivery , no issues
Really good service. I was originally interested in a citroen but a special offer came up on a skoda and they were really helpful even though it was a few weeks away from Christmas and we were in a lockdown situation.
Martin Winters was excellent again in helping me to organise my wife's new VW e-Golf which arrived in mid December. This is the second vehicle we've had with Vehicle Contracts and as with the first the process was pretty painless, transparent and easily navigated
Very pleased with my vehicle but customer handling could be a bit better - often quite unresponsive to emails...
Professional service with the added advantage of gaining the best deal around quickly sorted with minimum fuss
Be back
Not leased a car before but process was so simple and advisors couldn’t have been more helpful. Delighted with the service.
Contacted vehicle contracts ltd for advice, never leased a car before, Rob Eynon was very helpful and informative, very happy with the vehicle offered to me, even like showing it off to friends. Thank you.
Very helpful got what was offered, very please with vehicle choice. Thanks Rob.
Getting a lease quote was straight forward as was agreeing the lease terms and payment. What was frustrating was the lead time to receive the car (3 weeks) on the basis of that is how long it will take to service the car.

To then find the car did not have a full service as the rear brake pads needed to be replaced (as communicated by the onboard computer).
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 618 reviews