Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

185 Reviews

Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

Robert Twining
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from this company. We have used them for quite a few years now and would not hesitate to recommend them. Special mention for Jo Hall whose help goes beyond standard service especially appreciated with regard to model and colour of the car choices!!
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from start to finish shame about no sat nav in a prestige car!!!
Andrea Hands
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and the staff (Martin and Rhian) were really helpful and gave us great advice. No issues recommending to all my friends and family. Thanks to all.

Paul and Andrea Hands.
Verified Reviewer

Every thing was dealt with very well. This made organising the deal very simple thanks
Montag Estate Ltd
Verified Reviewer

Nick is brilliant and we have been getting cars for them for almost 5 years ...same consistent service ....if you want to business lease nothing better then Vechile Contracts !!
Verified Reviewer

Very good service from start to finish. Have never leased a car before but will definitely do so again now
APOLLO MEDICAL TECH LTD
Verified Buyer

Excellent from start to finish and thank you.
Julie Musgrave

Excellent support / service from
Nick Walwyn and Rhian -
Smooth and seamless transfer of cars - excellent
David Tattershall
Verified Reviewer

Everything ran like clockwork,john Sweeney kept me up to date on everything as it happened ,made a pleasant change not to have to constantly chase for information . The car arrived in time on the correct day and as described,couldn't be happier .I've recommended your company to several of my friends . Thanks again .
Jesters Diner Group
Verified Reviewer

Used them for the second time .On both occasions they have been not only professional but friendly and extremely cost effective .my company has used other specialists in the past and had numerous issues. Thankyou Martin and u our team and keep up the good work .I shall continue to both recommend you and of course use you again in the future
Julie Musgrave

Excellent communication from Nick Walwyn. Seamless process
Stuart Goddard
Verified Reviewer

Fist and foremost they offer the best lease car prices I could fineld. On top of that they offer the best advice on the cars that would suit your particular needs
Hills Decs & Building Services Ltd
Verified Buyer

Great service, very helpful and made the whole process so easy. Would recommend to anyone looking to lease a vehicle.
Verified Reviewer

Absolute pleasure to deal with, delivered exactly what I wanted perfectly in time and without any issues! Highly recommended
Karl Lattion

I've had 3 cars now from yourselves and I wouldn't use anyone else
Jayne Rickett
Verified Buyer

Very happy customer! Vehicle Contracts were very professional and courteous at all times. They answered all our queries in an accurate and timely manner. The car was delivered exactly on schedule. We thoroughly recommend them and will be using their services again.
Beverley Baxter
Verified Reviewer

Easy deal does what is says on tin very friendly laid back deal beats going to showroom
Greg Sherrington
Verified Buyer

Very proffesional and helpful. Good competive price and easy to deal with. Would recomend.
Paul Quigley
Verified Buyer

Great price on a two year deal - just what I wanted. Nick very helpful as were all the staff. Car was delivered exactly on day and time requested.
Mount Garages (Liverpool) Ltd
Verified Buyer

I have dealt with vehicle contracts for several years. I have always found them competive, efficient, and pleasant to deal with.
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 185 reviews