Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd: Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
customer service
"I have just taken delivery of my Jaguar i-Pace supplied by Nick from Vehicle Contracts who has been fantastic as ever. This is the 5th vehicle we have had from Vehicle Contracts and always get a great price and great service."
"Our experience has been brilliant - very professional and transparent. The delivery was excellent, the customer service brilliant and the car is just perfect. Overall I would highly recommend you to anyone!"
"Great experience and customer service"
"A simple and helpful process from the outset and the car was delivered on the exact stated date. I had researched this and other vehicles and found that Vehicle Contracts offered competitive pricing on all vehicles. I decided to use their services in favour of others having read excellent reviews."
"Really good and personable service, made to feel valued and supported throughout the process"
"Just taken delivery of my third car from Vehicle Contracts, the same usual efficient, friendly service that I received with my first venture into leasing and a great deal to go with it"
"I dealt with Martin Winters and found him to be extremely helpful. He understood what I needed and put up with my numerous queries in a patient manner."
"Great people to deal with! Brilliant advice on what vehicles were available and what were the best options for me I feel I’ve got a good vehicle that suits all my requirements and will not hesitate to recommend Martin and team to anyone I know thinking of leasing a vehicle"
"Really helpful answering any questions I had & working out best deals"
"Nick is very helpful, always on the phone when needed."
"This is my 3rd car that vehicle contracts has arranged for me and once again I am delighted with the service they have given me make the the process of acquiring a vehicle stress free and very simple. Thank you."
"Third car I have now leased via Vehicle Contracts. Always excellent service and always get me the very best and exceptional deals"
"Great service, quick response to enquires best value overall."
"Efficient as always......this is my fourth lease car and the service has always been excellent."
"Fantastic love the car Hassle free service"
"Professional and considerate, always treated respectfully, however car on delivery had done over 200 miles? and required valeting."
"This is my second car from Vehicle contracts and I must say there was no hesitation on ordering my second Lexus. I have been in hospital for 5 months and my wife was left with the negotiations , which she said was straight forward and easy.. I am now up and recovering and over the moon with the new car."
"Great Service"
"Vehicle Contracts are top of their game. Second car from them. Martin is super easy to deal with, kept going patiently to locate the right car and the finance deal and paperwork was very straight forward through the team. Highly recommended."
"Very pleased with the service I have received"
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 535 reviews