Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

207 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

Very good service
Verified Buyer

Prompt courteous information and excellent sourcing and delivery of vehicle
Graeme McIntosh

Verry easy no problems first class service thanks verry much 5 star
Gardner Elkins Consulting Ltd
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to delivery
2 Excel Logistics
Verified Buyer

All of my dealings with Martin at Vehicle contracts have been swift and informative , cannot fault anything.
Dave Watkinson

Communication was great
Anonymous Anon
Verified Reviewer

Great price and easy process
Alan Lawrence Keegan
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the service I received regarding vehicle arriving on time with no trouble at all. Company kept me informed of everything I needed to know.
Jackie Bradley
Verified Buyer

A very approachable and knowledgeable team.
Worked to make sure all my needs were covered.
Thank you.
Aaron James Dippnall
Verified Reviewer

Mike Davis the advisor who helped me from picking a car to taking delivery was fantastic. No matter what I need, how many questions I had or how difficult I was being, nothing was ever too much trouble and he helped me through my first ever car lease and made it as stress free as he possibly could. It is because of Mike that I would highly recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd.
Verified Buyer

A very good service. Regular updates and prompt replies to e-mail enquiries. I would certainly recommend this company.
A McGuigan Hair & Beauty
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service . i have leased cars for years , but Vehicle Contracts , has given me the best prices and all round quality service from start to finish, wouldnt hesitate in recommending them.

Nabco Ltd
Verified Buyer

Very Professional, true top their word and everything happened as planned
Dean Wheeldon

Very easy to deal with
Alex Coley
Verified Reviewer

Really quick and efficient service. Everything went smoothly and hassle free.
John Parsons
Verified Buyer

Great service as always. Help you find the car you want, no pressure, nothing too much trouble. Thanks to Martin and the boys.👍
Ryan Chambers
Verified Buyer

very disappointed with the vehicle though I was getting the ford transit custom limited same as I have had direct from ford the last for years on lease
to say this vehicle is a down grade is a understatement its absolutely terrible and cant believe that I'm stuck with it for two whole years
no alloy wheels ,no heated seats ,no colour code wing mirrors ,,no air conditioning ,the vehicle hasn't even got a owners manual in it (apparently cause there were out of stock )the sales rep originally quoted ply lining the decided it wasn't Included and add additional cost I feel the discerption was very vain and now I have ended up with the most basic of transits witch I'm paying well over the odds for and could get at a fraction of the cost direct from ford (would never recommend this company or use again )
Hi Ryan
Thank you for the review. You ordered a Transit Custom low roof Trend Van in Shadow Black Metallic, with Load Compartment LED Lights, and Ply Lining. You carefully ticked these off on your signed order and this vehicle was delivered to you.

At no time did you mention to Martin or request Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Colour Coded Mirrors, AC, or any other extra other than those you requested.

Martin also waived all your documentation fees because you ordered 2 vehicles. Can you check the order on your Audi S3 please in case there are any cost options you require on that vehicle that you have missed from your order?

Kind Regards
The Vehicle Contracts Admin Team
Maurice Grundy
Verified Buyer

Used many leasing companies over the years and most are vague chancers, which can be frustrating! Well glad to say Martin isn't one of these prats, nice honest approach and got things sorted with minimal hassle.
I will be recommending him to business and friends alike. Good job. Cars sweet too!
Hi Maurice
Thank you for your kind review. Hope you enjoy the car
Best
Martin
Susan Manley
Verified Buyer

I have received a professional, friendly and helpful service from Vehicle Contracts Ltd. A very positive experience and I shall certainly return at the end of this lease. Thank you all. S. Manley
Robert Foster
Verified Buyer

This is now the 4th vehicle I have sourced during the past 10 years with the help of Vehicle Contracts (in particular Nick Walwyn and Rhian Dunn).
The deals that i have enjoyed are superb 9extremely competitive) based on the annual mileage that I do. (17,000 TO 20,000)
In particular my current deal commenced on 23 March 2017 and on that day my Jaguar XF was collected at 10.30 am and my new BMW 5 series was delivered at 11.30 am. (That's what I call 1st Class Service).
I have absolutely no hesitation in writing this testimonial.

Well done Vehicle Contracts Limited