Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd: Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

"Great speedy service and managed perfectly by Callum who was in touch throughout...highly recommended."
"5 Star services from start to finish, went out of the way to make sure I had the exact car and spec that I wanted for best competitive rate in the market. Can not fault them and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a business or personnel car lease contract."
"Excellent customer service. Martin Winters answered my questions (l had lots) with professionalism and patience explaining every step of the process. Replies to emails were always within in the hour if not minutes later and everything went to plan. I am very happy with the vehicle and will not hesitate to use vehicle contracts when my lease comes to an end and will definitely recommend to others."
"Robbie at Vehicle Contracts was very patient with us deciding what car to pick. He guided us and went out of his way to get us the best deal. Thanks Steve Goss"
"Absolutely fantastic experience , no trouble . Efficient , courteous and very efficient . Would definitely use again and highly recommend ."
"Great service very pleased,"
"found it very easy to deal with vehicle contracts I felt under no pressure to have delivery of my vehicle sooner than I required it"
"Fantastic service, quick and efficient. Martin was very helpful and dealt with the matter quickly, no trouble. The car is superb."
"The team at vehicle contracts gave first class advice and delivered an excellent outcome and within budget."
"Vehicle Contracts have been very easy to deal with, good customer service, good product."
"Great price and exactly the deal as advertised (often not the case) good communications throughout and delivery on time a quality vehicle."
"Hi Martin, Hope your well. Just a quick email to say thank you for sourcing the Merc GLA 200 AMG Line. The car came this morning as expected and is immaculate. The service throughout from start to finish has been faultless, and I can't thank you guys enough. I'll be sure to recommend you guys. Keep up the good Martin and all the Vehicle Contracts team. Kind regards Lee"
Hi Lee

Thanks for the above it is much appreciated, I hope you enjoy the car and let me know if I can help with anything else?

Kind regards
martin
"Very good found exactly what I wanted"
"Very pleased with the smooth collection of previous car and delivery of new one, this is now our 9th car from you, thanks particularly to Nick Walwyn for organising everything and to Rhian for the paperwork side! David"
"I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by Vehicle Contracts. Martin Winters went above & beyond his job to get me the car I wanted.I was very happy with my new car & vehicle contracts who managed to get it for me."
"Excellent service thank you"
"Vehicle delivered in good condition apart from 2 marginal front tyres which were just within the minimum tread. One of these tyres has since got a puncture and we had to replace both tyres in the advice of the tyre centre costing me £300 after one month of ownership!"
Hi Simon

All the used vehicles are inspected prior to delivery and tyres must have a minimum tread of 2mm. If you had maintenance you can claim back from the finance company. Or if you have proof from the fitter tread was below 2mm send that to us.

Unfortunately these days it is usual on premium cars to replace both tyres on a chassis, a cost we have all had here!!
"Mike was great"
"Great service, tried very hard to find me what I wanted, I’m very pleased with the outcome"
"Really happy with the service."
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 410 reviews