Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd: Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

Barton Jones Packaging Ltd
Verified Buyer

Nick quoted a fantastic price for my new Audi S4 which was delivered on time at the quoted price. There was a dealer error in processing the order but Nick got on and sorted the issue for me immediately. I will use you again for other company vehicles. Cheers
Dhiraj Meghani

Great professional service
Alan Coyne
Verified Reviewer

Friendly staff. Great deal. Professional service from start to finish again
Alex Edy
Verified Reviewer

Excellent price. And friendly and helpful staff.
Stacie Hunnisett LTD

Great communication
Ryan Stamper
Verified Buyer

It was absolutely fantastic I couldn't of asked for a better deal and better service
William Buttery
Unverified Reviewer

Great experience from start to finish nice easy customer services and easy to understand quotes.

Thanks again
William Buttery
Verified Reviewer

My dealings with vehicle contacts was made easy by john sweeney he done all the work and put it into nice and easy to understand quotes.

Thanks again
Richard Fell
Verified Reviewer

Great service before and after vehicle delivery. Tracy did a great job, great price and found a vehicle to suit my needs. Kept well informed and contact was prompt throughout.
Tom Bazeley

Fantastic service!
Verified Buyer

Very quick seamless service from start to finish. Very polite and extremely helpful staff. Would highly recommend!
Marc Friend
Verified Buyer

Very professional, efficient service.
thank you..
Bootle Containers
Verified Buyer

No notification and confirmation of the delivery time.

Tried to contact all day on the due date and no one available to answer the phone / fax etc

Not the usual service
Hi David
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to see that the vehicle was delivered between 1 and 2 PM on Friday as your request.

Unfortunately, Janette was unaware that we had FCA compliance training that afternoon and had limited access to phones/email, however Martin was available on mobile should she had tried that number.

Good to hear you are pleased with the vehicle and the handover and if you require any help going forward please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Mike VC Admin
Chris Curtis
Verified Buyer

The advisor is friendly and helpful' paperwork is sorted very quickly and easily and the vehicle turns up in pristine condition as you would expect. A great company to deal with which was why I returned for a second time
Marc Unitt
Verified Buyer

Amazing service & responsiveness by the whole team
Gillian K Christie
Verified Buyer

The car is lovely, the delivery driver was very knowledgeable and friendly and, despite a small hiccup in delivery date, the service was very efficient
Naomi Maxwell
Unverified Reviewer

As I was new to using this method, they answered all of my questions and helped me when i wasn't sure. so, thank you for you patience!
Naomi Maxwell
Verified Buyer

I found my experience using vehicle contracts very straight forward and very easy. The salesman I contacted about my new lease answered all my questions and had a lot of patience with myself as this was a new experience by doing things over e-mail and the internets. Thank you for your patience!
David Mooney
Verified Buyer

Great communication from Mike and all concerned. Managed to find us a specialist vehicle...when all others failed. Fantastic service. We will definately us them again. Thank you guys.
Verified Buyer

Great professional service, helped me with all my questions and quotes back and forth. Would recommend and use this company again.
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 236 reviews