Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd:

Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

rharris@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe House St Philips Court Coleshill

No complaints, everything went well with my new vehicle, from the delivery to the car spec, excellent service.
Fantastic service from Callum ..highly recommended
All good, delivery was bit later than advised but beyond control. More communication would have helped.
Consistent, and always looking to support to meet requirements, needs and preferences. Martin, Rhian it’s always a pleasure. Thank you.
Excellent service from Callum and Martin, kept informed each step of the way and Robin who delivered the car was superb, prices were also excellent
Nick was a pleasure to deal with. As a company we have had many cars from Vehicle Contracts. This was my first personal lease. Nick sourced a great deal and made the process very easy.
Martin was incredibly helpful and resourceful during these most challenging of times. The car arrived as described and without drama.
Great service..
Given plenty of options. Easy to order. Kept up to date throughout the order process.
Nick Walwyn has been brilliant as usual. This is our fourth car from vehicle contracts, they make the whole process very easy. Any queries are answered immediately. Pick up of car and delivery of new one always on time. 10/10.
We have leased cars from Vehicle Contracts for a decade now. Nick never fails on service, price and availability.
I HAVE NOW SOURCED MY LEASED VEHICLES FOR THE PAST 13 YEARS AD VEHICLES CONTRACTS (NICK & RHIAN) HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDED THE MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES WITH THEIR CONTACTS WITHIN THE MOTOR TRADE. 1ST CLASS SERVICE ALWAYS PROVIDED. I HAVE NO HESITATION IN GIVING THEM THIS RECOMMENDATION.
Really was to deal with. All went smoothly
Excellent in advising me on a car giving me a price no one could match. Easy to complete the required paper work. Thank you Andy. Just a suggestion would be to provide regular updates on the progress of your car. Over all excellent work. Thank you all.
I had an excellent experience. The guy (I don’t recall his name ) was brilliant , very pleasant and answered any questions I had. Very happy. Thanks
My 4th car from you very happy
Recently Received my car from vehicle Contracts and the whole Transition was excellent, From start to finish guided through whole procedure from selecting the car to getting delivery within 3 weeks, very professional, the whole process was made very easy with one to one contact, any questions and queries solved promptly, very friendly staff, car arrived on time and with excellent delivery guy, showed me through the car and answered any questions, would highly recommend this company, queries answered
Great service end to end. Very attentive and went the extra mile when needed
Professional, excellent service carried out in a helpful manner.
I have had a number of vehicles through you over the years and never had any problems. However the service I have had with this vehicle is less than very poor . Vehicle Contracts have taken 4 payments from my bank account with no invoices or explanation as to what the payments refer. Despite numerous phone calls no reason for the withdraws has been given. I have been forced to cancel the Direct Debit I GOT YOUR REPLY , PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBER , ITS GOOD TO TALK !!!
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 627 reviews