Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd: Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

"Really appreciated the suggestions and advice I received. Communication was excellent. Fully informed throughout the process."
"Rewarded loyalty of returning customer by waiving admin fee"
"Easy, quick & reliable! Love my new car - thank you :-)"
Can Restaurant Ltd
Verified Buyer
"They were efficient, reliable and transparent throughout the process. I would recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd to anyone."
Stephen Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Car Excellent Price Excellent Service Excellent Staff One happy customer:-)"
"Nice easy, straight forward costing's on the website ."
John Anthony Wood
Verified Buyer
"A very professional service and excellent value for money"
"They made everything very easy, were super friendly and professional and worked around delivery dates and spec."
John Wilson
Verified Buyer
"So easy with no fuss or stuffiness. Friendly and understanding. People who actually listen."
Mark Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Mike Davis and the team. I was kept well informed throughout the ordering process and vehicle arrived exactly as required."
Christopher Holden
Verified Buyer
"Nick and Rhian were extremely helpful - answered all of my questions and ensured that I was kept up to date throughout the process. Our new car arrived last Friday and we are delighted ."
Nicholas Of Tettenhall
Verified Buyer
"From the first conversation I felt that I was dealing with someone who was listening to what my needs were and the communication from start to finish was maintained right down to the time I wanted the vehicle delivered. Would recommend dealing with them"
Sarah Ward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, very reasonable prices and my car was delivered to me within a month of first getting a quote. I would definitely recommend!"
Norman Bernstein
Verified Buyer
"Very smooth changeover as usual .Third car with vehicle contracts .thanks again to Robert Harris. And Nick Walwyn. Norman Bernstein"
Lucia Bacon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent first class customer service ! From start to finish Nick W and the team dealt with me in professional manner ! I would highly recommend this company Vehical Contracts Hire Ltd Miss Lucia Bacon"
Andrew Adam
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with and explained the lease process. Having a single point of contact for a personal touch."
Lyn Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Good service and prompt action."
Anthony Clarke
"All round very pleased"
Apple Homes
Verified Buyer
"They listened to me and got me the deal I wanted"
Good morning Apple Homes,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

What could we have done to make your overall rating 5 stars?

Kind regards

Vehicle Contracts Ltd
Julie Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Tracy organised the quote, order documents and the credit was sorted so quickly. I have been very impressed at the service provided and I was kept up to date at all times."
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 349 reviews