Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd:

Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

rharris@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe House St Philips Court Coleshill

They have been very accommodating
Can't fault the service, Martin was really good with communication and will not hesitate to contact him again.
Dealt with Guy, he was very helpful,nothing too much trouble👍🏼
Excellent service from Vehicle Contracts Ltd delivered in a very professional way.
Fantastic service from VC as normal, Rob has been there night and day all through the renewal process and after sales as well, my wife is over the moon with the car itself so need I say anymore !
Rob Eynon provided 5 star service! Excellent personal customer service and I highly recommend Vehicle Contracts and the team for any future enquiries on cars they want. Rob persevered with me as I was particular in my search and yes I got my dream car Thanks to his professional work and assistance. Go for the best!
Was a great company to deal with Andy was very helpful from start to finish of the deal promptly replying to my requests would recommend business to the company
Excellent Customer Service and communication on leasing, renewing and maintenance on vehicles. Kudos to Martin.
Found me a great deal. But had to proactively contact to source it rather than other way around.
Competitive on price, best I could find. Very happy, smooth transaction, car was delivered on the requested date with no issues.
A great service throughout! Very happy with my Tesla Model 3!
As always the process was seamless an I have recommended Vehicle contracts ltd to friends an family great help and service.
Car arrived sparkling like a new pin.
The gent who delivered the car was polite smartly dressed and carried out explanations on how everything worked.
He explained all the Covid 19 protocols that had been done on delivery.
A very good service all round.
Knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Sees the whole deal through. Always available to advise.
First time I have leased a car and it has been a very pleasant experience. The team at Vehicle Contracts are very experienced and helpful and got things moving quickly and efficiently particularly in relation to the financial agreement paperwork. Kept me very well informed at all times. The car arrived as planned. I am very happy with the result and I anticipate that I will continue to use Vehicle Contracts fo my future leasing needs.
I've used Vehicle Contracts a number of times now and I have always had great service.
I always recommend them to friends and clients.
Good and quick service, even during Covid 19 times. Understood our requirement immediately.
Highly recommend. Exceptional service.
Very good service and very helpful thank you
I have just taken delivery of my new Mercedes E400d Coupe and am absolutely delighted.
This is now the third car I’ve acquired from Vehicle Contracts. On each occasion the whole process from order to delivery has been simple and I’ve not had any problems. Martin has been great
I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to acquire a new car.
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 592 reviews