Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

Over a month
customer service
Read Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd:

Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

The service from Vehicle Contracts has been good. Very courteous and was kept well informed regarding delivery, etc. Yes, I would recommend.
Very helpful found the option best suited for my needs
I dealt with Martin Winters who was very quick to come back and give me all the information required. very quick turn around car was delivered within 2 weeks of ordering.
Great service, unfortunately we weren't able to receive the car when we needed it for but that wasnt any of the companies fault and they tried their best to get it us as promptly as possible :)
This was my first Personal Lease and although the car delivered was as expected I was disappointed with the charges at the end of the contract because they were excessive for a 3 years old car. Not sure whether I will renew at the end of this contract.
Hi Joseph
Thank you for the review and we hope you enjoy your new Mercedes.

Regarding charges at the end of the contract, any miles over your mileage limit are charged at the excess mileage rate agreed at the start of the contract in pence per mile by the finance company.

If there is damage to the vehicle then the BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear guide is used. This guide shows damage to a vehicle that is allowable and damage where you can expect a charge from the finance company. For more information;

If you are still not happy with the charges, there is also a dispute resolution service you can use.

Vehicle Contract Ltd
First class service,very courteous extremely professional
Rob Eynon made everything run smoothly. Highly recommend
Love my car!
Perfect collection process
I found this company so helpful and kept me well informed from the day I agreed to go ahead and lease my brand new car for the first time. The whole process went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to do it again when my contracts ends. Thanks Rob for keeping me in the loop throughout the process from start to finish.
Your service was very efficient and I received my new car without any problems. Thank you
Service was excellent from the first enquiry until the delivery of the vehicle.
I contacted the team at Vehicle Contracts in early December with a very sepcific and timebound ask. Nick and the team stepped up, found me the specific vehicle I needed, at the price point I needed and in the timeframe I needed. I can't speak highly enough of the team and I will be back soon for another vehicle.
Fantastic, smooth service!
Very quick and efficient - had no problems and car arrived in excellent condition.
Callum guided me through the whole process and made everything quick and easy. Always at the end of the phone or able to respond to emails and I cannot recommend Vehicle Contracts enough.
Used vehicle contracts for last 3years, couldnt recommended enough. Service brilliant and the offers that they put forward are hard to beat.
The team at vehicle contracts were fantastic.. Car was delivered on time and everyone from Martin to Rhian did a great job, even the delivery driver from Listers was on time and most helpful it’s the 3rd time I have used them and will continue to recommend to family and friends
Dealt with Callum who was very helpful very easy transaction .Delivery on time no problems.
The whole device from order enquiry to delivery was excellent. Everyone was friendly and efficient particularly Rob Enyon
Vehicle Contracts Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 570 reviews