Vehicle Contracts Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Contracts Ltd

About Vehicle Contracts Ltd: Established in 1999 Vehicle Contracts continues to deliver unbeatable Car Leasing deals to Business and Personal drivers. Choose from Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire, using our site you will be able to search for the car of your choice and obtain the Vehicle Leasing terms available. Why not look at "Deal of the Day" for one off deals, or the "Specials Garage" for a broader choice of vehicles. Vehicle Contracts works with a panel of lenders to obtain our rental prices.

g.treble@vehiclecontracts.co.uk

Blythe HouseSt Philips CourtColeshill

Verified Buyer

My first experience with vehicle contracts has been very easy and straight forward. very easy process start to finish. Thanks very much.
Sylvia Heritage

Very helpful
Everything went so smooth.
Suzanne Parry-Towreiss

Delivering my new car 😁
Simon Roe
Verified Buyer

Awesome experience, good communication and just made it a very easy process
Simon Roe
Verified Reviewer

Just great communication and made things simple and easy
Paul Ritson
Verified Buyer

took the old vehicle away and delivered new vehicle same day
Luke Ryan
Verified Reviewer

Quick efficient service with no hassle
Jodi Brunskill
Verified Reviewer

Got my car to me in the time frame requested
Colin Rowe
Verified Buyer

Very quick and hassle free process to get a high spec Nissan Qashaqi at very reasonable price
Verified Buyer

I found Vehicle Contracts via Contract Hireand Leasing and the deal they offered was marketing leading and the service provided by John Sweeney was fantastic.
Chris Clarke
Verified Buyer

Polite, courteous, very efficient nd professional.
Barbara Emmerton
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and quick response
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish. The cheapest deal and then followed with good customer service and delivery on time. Not much more you can ask for. Would definitely recommend them.
Geometric Manufacturing Solutions
Verified Reviewer

Did what they said they would, no fussing about.
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish. Mike made the process very easy, see you again in 3 years!
Verified Reviewer

Mike was very professional & efficient. There was no pressure for me to go ahead & was supportive in my decisions on vehicle. Thank you!
Melinda Robson
Verified Reviewer

We received excellent service from Tracy Hasty. She always got back to us quickly and nothing was too much trouble. We'd never leased a car before and Tracy made the whole experience easy. I have already recommended Vehicle Contracts Ltd to friends and family. We contacted several vehicle leasing companies before going to Vehicle Contracts as we wanted to make sure we were getting the best service and price out there. Can't speak highly enough.
Joanne Case
Verified Buyer

Very quick to respond to queries, fast sourcing of vehicle and professional and courteous service. Excellent price too and all costs explained in advance. Would definitely recommend this lease company.
Walter Allen

Process was easy
The staff excellent
Price was right for the car we wanted
Verified Buyer

I was looked after from start to finish...
Many thanks