USA Sports Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Tell us how USA Sports made you happy

"Placed order 4-Sep. Got an email saying order has been dispatched. It's been more than a month and I've not received the package. Emailed customer service many times asking for a tracking number. No reply whatsoever. Looks like I got stiffed. Terrible company. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!"
"Purchased a raincoat but it was the wrong size. Unable to return it as no-one answers emails or returns calls- you only get to leave a voice message with no response. Very poor considering they claim you can return items"
"I have tried for almost 2 weeks now to get in contact with them regarding a return from Sweden..."
"Great Stuff, very very bad customer service. Ordered to germany. Wanted to send two items back, one of them because a button on a jacket is broken. I have written seven emails asking for an exchange. Unfortunately, I never got an answer.......... I'll keep trying my luck.....day by day"
USA Sports is rated 4.63 based on 84 reviews