USA Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Tell us how USA Sports made you happy

Stephane
"Very fast shipping, even for an exchange outside of the UK. Also good customer service, they care about their customers."
Paul
"Really pleased with the hockey top my daughter wanted. After ordering was told did not have size in but this was quickly sorted. Quality is vety good and would definately use them again."
Anthony McDonald
"Fantastic range of quality products sold with amazing offers. Dispatch time for orders are really fast."
"Wish I’d never ordered from USA Sports, basically a joke it every sense. You’ve got my money, at least reply to one of my emails to let me know where my product is. No communication, won’t reply, no product arriving. Is this a scam website???"
"Placed order 4-Sep. Got an email saying order has been dispatched. It's been more than a month and I've not received the package. Emailed customer service many times asking for a tracking number. No reply whatsoever. Looks like I got stiffed. Terrible company. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!"
"Purchased a raincoat but it was the wrong size. Unable to return it as no-one answers emails or returns calls- you only get to leave a voice message with no response. Very poor considering they claim you can return items"
"I have tried for almost 2 weeks now to get in contact with them regarding a return from Sweden..."
"Great Stuff, very very bad customer service. Ordered to germany. Wanted to send two items back, one of them because a button on a jacket is broken. I have written seven emails asking for an exchange. Unfortunately, I never got an answer.......... I'll keep trying my luck.....day by day"
USA Sports is rated 4.75 based on 160 reviews