USA Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Tell us how USA Sports made you happy

Stephane
"Very fast shipping, even for an exchange outside of the UK. Also good customer service, they care about their customers."
Paul
"Really pleased with the hockey top my daughter wanted. After ordering was told did not have size in but this was quickly sorted. Quality is vety good and would definately use them again."
Anthony McDonald
"Fantastic range of quality products sold with amazing offers. Dispatch time for orders are really fast."
"Great site. Delivery as expected."
"Great product, excellent service, great value too. My new go to site for NFL merch!"
"Easy to view and select what I wanted. Item arrived very quickly."
"Great service always from USA sports, can’t recommend highly enough. Good range of NY Rangers gear. Would like more NY Jets but that may be just me."
"Good quality and speedy delivery"
"Arrived really quickly, good communication and an excellent quality product"
"I purchased a jumper which was named as a jacket but I really wanted a jumper and finally my product is a jumper!Yes!!!Material is perfect,colours unbelievable!!!"
"Great item and price. Often buy from here as good value and always great service"
"I have previously purchased various New England patriots and Boston Red Sox merchandise which has been of top quality. All items have arrived quickly too. I would definitely recommend USA sports to friends and family."
"Item as stated. (New Orleans Saints baseball cap). Arrived within a short time from my initial order. Good quality merchandise. Good value for money. Thank You. Robert"
"Good product excellent customer service. I placed my order on line but managed to get it wrong. Called them and the changed the order. Goods arrived within 24 hours"
"Very happy with service and clothing"
"Very fast and quality items. Even better in the sales!"
"First class service from start to finish."
"Great selection of items and quick delivery"
"Very helpful staff, great range of stock and always have great deals on."
"No issues, fully updated at all times"
"This was a gift for my son and he says T-shirt fab"
"Great jersey, fast delivery"
USA Sports is rated 4.75 based on 160 reviews