USA Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

How would you rate USA Sports ?

"Ordered 2 baseball caps and received them within a few days All in all good service"
"Great timely service"
"Good prices and prompt delivery."
"Right product at the right price delivered on time"
"Good quality products and exactly as stated. Brilliant."
"Very happy with the quality and delivery time. Thank you."
"Excellent service, great products. Fab offers. Would highly recommend"
"Great service all round."
"Quick delivery, good price and good merchandise"
"Super fast delivery"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, great customer service."
"Arrived promptly and looks better than the photo"
"Excellent, quick delivery"
"I have tried for almost 2 weeks now to get in contact with them regarding a return from Sweden..."
"Although the product I originally ordered couldn't be supplied due to an IT glitch, I experienced excellent customer service from USA sports. Email communications were timely and the product I did receive arrived quick and in great condition. I look forward to dealing with USA sports again."
Christopher Fry
Unverified Reviewer
"Awesome USA authentic sports wear"
"awesome products and fast delivery"
Brian Harding
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service...best prices I could find for the product I purchased wouldn't look anywhere else in future...thank you usa sports"
"Great Stuff, very very bad customer service. Ordered to germany. Wanted to send two items back, one of them because a button on a jacket is broken. I have written seven emails asking for an exchange. Unfortunately, I never got an answer.......... I'll keep trying my luck.....day by day"
"Top quality clothing , quick delivery and good comunication . Thanks"
USA Sports is rated 4.73 based on 71 reviews