USA Sports Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend USA Sports

About USA Sports: USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Tell us how USA Sports made you happy

"Easy to navigate website, accurate sizing information. Fast delivery and good quality product, would definitely use again."
James
"Thanks for the awesome hat. Just what i wanted. Pity i couldnt get a white ertz eagles jersey but next time!"
"Absolutely fantastic quality, seriously best hat I've ever bought"
"Not enough washington Redskins gear which really disappointed me"
"Always great selection of NFL merchandise . Always use USA Sports.co to get my Pittsburgh Steelers gear. Always prompt delivery and had no issues at all."
"Item not in stock on this occasion yet still charged ! Tried 4 e mails to contact with no response! Usually a great website and everything is good quality, my first bad experience but very frustrating!"
"Great products at great prices. Excellent customer service too (a problem with my order (not their fault) was easily resolved."
"Absolutely no issues with dealing with USA Sports"
"Fantastic from start to finish"
"Great service yet again. The product was exactly as ordered and arrived on time"
"Quick delivery. The jump was a bit snug for a medium but a lovely jumper! Will definitely use these guys again!"
"USA sports cloths are fabulous very comfortable thank you one day I’m gonna travel to USA my dream"
"The staff at the pop-up shop in the Metro Centre were excellent and really good to speak to. They helped me out and pointed me in the right direction. I’d love for you guys to get a bigger collection of Texans gear in though!"
"Great products with quick delivery."
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Great service and nice and quick"
"Don't expect that you will be receiving your goods if you placed an international order. I placed my order on the 28th of April 2019, ten weeks later and still haven't received my parcel. I asked how to make a claim. USAsports told me I must do it through RoyalMail. After a long struggle to track RoyalMail's email adress online (their website doesn't show any contact email adresses), RoyalMail could not help me because I am an international receipt. I am still waiting. . ."
"Bought two caps were very dirty and seemed to Be second hand"
"Value for money, fast delivery"
"Good service. Sizes are larger than norm. I’m 5’6” and bought a size small. Still big but I like the oversize fit."
USA Sports is rated 4.67 based on 241 reviews