USA Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend USA Sports
Read USA Sports Reviews

About USA Sports:

USAsports.co.uk is the premier online store for officially licensed NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA Apparel and Headwear. We offer an extensive range of 100% Authentic products including Jerseys, Headwear, Clothing and Souvenirs. All our products are dispatched same working day from the UK and distributed throughout Europe with no hidden costs for our customers. USAsports is the perfect website for any fan looking to pick up Merchandise for their favourite US sports teams.

Tell us how USA Sports made you happy
Great quality products at a really good price.
Very quick on dispatching and receiving my parcel. Well packaged.
Good quality clothing, and promptly delivered. Had to return some due to being a little big, but again the service was really good and was refunded straight away
Happy with all elements of my order.
Competitive prices, super-quick dispatch and prompt refund of returned items. Brilliant shop!
Great prices meant it was time for a NFL branded face mask (incredibly comfortable) and a summer T-Shirt. Both delivered without any fuss and on time. Thanks USA Sports!
Great price and product, super fast delivery will definitely be ordering again thank you.
It is one hundred percent guaranteed in services and quality I do not regret my purchases in these stores I’m really happy
Excellent product range. Easy order process with great speed of delivery. Highly recommend.
Really happy with my purchase, great price and quality. Fast delivery , will definitely be ordering from here again. Thank you
Placed an order with these guys, website easy to use and navigate through, everything was smooth from ordering to delivery. No problems and items arrived within a few days to Ireland. Top class
I placed an order on June 6th. Two and half weeks later they still haven't shipped it and are unresponsive to any of my communications. I think this company is a scam.
Excellent customer service, competively priced, very fast delivery even though I'm in Ireland. Loved the products too. Would use again
Very happy. Great service.
J'ai fais plusieurs commandes et tout s'est toujours très bien passé. Livraison rapide et articles très bien emballés. Je retire une étoile car depuis le Brexit la livraison est beaucoup trop longue. Je recommande malgré tout.
i ordered a ducks NHL jersey during the bank holiday sale. great value for money and brilliant delivery. i would absolutely recommend these guys and i would definitely buy from again. thanks! 🦆
Fast delivery, great product
quick delivery and quality products
Great service, fast delivery.
purchases are one hundred percent safe and of excellent quality or rather one hundred percent original Thank you USA sports I am very happy with you
USA Sports is rated 4.74 based on 840 reviews