Geobear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Geobear
Read Geobear Reviews

About Geobear:

Geobear, formerly Uretek is a ground engineering company solving subsidence and settlement issues for property and asset owners/managers in the UK.

aleister.willis@geobear.com

Mere One, Mere GrangeElton Head Road

Great end to end service.
Work was prompt and clear. Staff were polite and helpful.
Excellent company, all the staff have I dealt with are professional and polite and informative.

Good design brief and the operatives on site are clean and well informed of the task in hand.

All in all a great experience
The team arrived on site at the agreed time, after a brief inspection, they got to work. The whole team worked well together and all the work was carried out to high specification. When finished they cleared up and left the place as they found it ~ all neat and tidy!
The team were friendly and helpful. answering our questions about what they were doing clearly, and explaining in more detail if we didn't understand.
Very polite and professional team who were very knowledgeable and explained in detail about the work they undertook. Left the outside of the property very clean.
Excellent and efficient service right through from the first phone call to the work being done. Everyone was very friendly and informative and guided us through the whole process. This is such an innovative and brilliant way of dealing with ground improvement works without any upheaval whatsoever. The job was relatively small and completed in less than half a day, and the works team were happy, friendly, efficient and we felt confident of being in good hands. They kept everything tidy and clean and cleared everything afterwards. All done in lockdown and they arrived fully kitted out in PPE and had all their needs with them. This is one slick operation and you cannot fail to be impressed. We are absolutely delighted with the result and highly recommend them!
The GEOBEAR Team arrived on time, and after completing their Risk Assessment, their Leader briefed me on what they proposed to do. The team worked in a very efficient manner, and completed the job in a timely manner, They carried out a 'sweep' of the area and took away any rubbish. I was then briefed on what I could and could not do over the next few weeks.

Overall an an excellent experience.
I'd like to take this opportunity to commend your Operations Team for their help and advice, and their professionalism in dealing with a challenging job - I had every confidence in their ability and, along with your drainage specialist, they took great care in ensuring the work was done to a high standard and without mishap.
Professional, helpful and frlendly from the initial contact through to job completion. We were never made to feel pressured or that we were being a nuisance with our questions. Their product is quite simply impressive, stressfree with minimal disruption and the workmen on site were friendly and helpful. I woukd not hesitate to recommend them or use them again.
I am very pleased with the service supplied by geobear. the work was carried out with the minimum of disruption. Raised the floor in the kitchen back to its original level & the work was completed in 4hours, the work comes complete with a 10 year warranty giving us piece of mind.
From start to finish, the service has been 100%,
as I live quite a distance and due to covid we had to do a zoom meeting and survey of my property, all my questions and concerns were covered.
The three men that completed the works were the most friendly, helpful, explained everything that was going on which put my mind at ease
Very professional team and company
From initial enquiry to the finished work on site a speedy, professional and efficient service from all the team. Just waiting on the final report and garauntee to be issued to complete the project.
Excellent service and very
Professional
Geobear 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Great service with minimal discuption.
All credit to the repair crew.
Accommodating and professional.
Excellent and professional service.
Excellent service, necessary for team to come back but second visit was arranged very quickly. Very pleased with the result, it made a huge improvement to house.
Excellent service and response from initial contact email, good communication throughout and excellent work carried out. Even better, it solved the issue quietly and swiftly.
Great result, better than expected. Floors lifted back to almost pre problem levels. 3 man team of Brian, Dave and Kyle were a credit to your company. Clean workers, efficient and importantly took the time to explain the process. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Mark, Suffolk.
The friendly team arrived on time and quickly and efficiently completed the job within half a day. Very pleased with the outcome.
Geobear is rated 4.75 based on 195 reviews