Geobear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Geobear
Read Geobear Reviews

About Geobear:

Geobear, formerly Uretek is a ground engineering company solving subsidence and settlement issues for property and asset owners/managers in the UK.

aleister.willis@geobear.com

More Photos & Videos
Geobear 4 star review on 27th June 2017
brian neale
More Photos & Videos
Excellent company, very professional from start to finish.
Geobear 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Excellent company to deal with did the job with the minimum of disruption
Excellent, turned up on time, polite and efficient and the job completed early with no inconvenience.
Very promt service with very polite professional staff. The guys who did the work were very polite and respectful
Superb care and attention from initial enquiry to completion of the work
Very good service, everything was initially dealt with remotely during Covid 19. The site survey was carried out by video link, James was very knowledgable and answered all our questions. Customer Service was excellent throughout, and the job was all carried out safely and on time.
Everything was great
workforce excellant
Highly professional, efficient, and courteous.
Friendly efficient tidy jobs a good one happy
I was very impressed by the professional manner the work was carried out by the team of skilled workers in rectifying the problem plus the surveyor.
Very pleased with our dealings with Geobear, your staff were very obliging and helpful. The crew that carried out the work were superb, very professional and friendly nothing was to much trouble, no mess at all when they had completed the work.
From first contact By the area sales manager down to the team undertaking the repair to the sunken floor, this team are highly recommended, very polite, very informative as to how and why they deal with the repair in the way they do, If we ever have such a problem in the future we will be using Geobear and also recommend them to all
I've been searching for a company to underpin/stabilize my side extension for about eighteen months. Various specialist companies I contacted failed to get back to me, or the one that finally did (after repeated prompting) quoted over £50,000 to underpin. Then in September 2019 I came across the Geobear system and contacted them. Within weeks they had surveyed the property, recommended a solution, and within two months (early November) had carried out the works, for less than half the price quoted for underpinning. The works were completed within two days with an absolute minimum of mess and inconvenience and I can't fault the friendliness and helpfulness of the crew assigned to do the work. Obviously it's early days (less than two months) since the work was completed but, to the best of my knowledge, the subsidence issue is a thing of the past. All that remains for me to do now is to have the wall cracks stitched, re-rendered and decorated.
Geobear were very helpful during the design phase and completed the works on time and to budget
Quick and clean job done by friendly and helpful workers.
Gap between deposit payment and scheduling of job was a bit long and silent.
I’ll be in a better position to give a review in a years time when hopefully there would be no evidence of the issue re-emerging.
Extremely efficient, very quick, and the product has fully resolved the subsidence issue
I couldn’t be happier with the work carried out by Geobear . I was originally apprehensive even though I have been in the building trade for a long time but James put mind at rest and was always available to answer any of my questions prior to the work . The team who came to do the work were very professional , friendly and a pleasure to have at my property . No mess very quick and explained everything in detail about they were doing .. time will obviously tell if the movement under my house has been solved but right now I’m very pleased .. I would highly recommend Geobear (in fact I already have )

Mr B ( Harrow )
My only negative is that Geobear do not perform the complete job. Whilst they do the work required to secure the issue it is then down to the customer to find a builder to repair the cracks. That is where the frustration starts trying to source a reliable builder - one that will either turn up when promised or is interested in the job. To be rated very good I would suggest that Geobear completes the job or at least have a list of recommended builders.
Geobear is rated 4.73 based on 157 reviews