Geobear (formerly Uretek) Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Geobear (formerly Uretek)

About Geobear (formerly Uretek): Geobear, formerly Uretek is a ground engineering company solving subsidence and settlement issues for property and asset owners/managers in the UK.

awillis@uretek.co.uk

Mere One, Mere Grange
Elton Head Road

"It took three visits to overcome access difficulties, but once the Uretek team got their gear to the subsiding wall it took them half a day to inject the magic stuff into the soil/clay riverside underneath and stabilise it. I have a date with my neighbour in 3017 to see whether it worked. I paid only the original estimate."
"Cannot fault this company. Very experienced operatives who really care about what they are doing, and a great sales and admin support staff who really do take trouble to make sure that the customer is happy. I am sure that quite a few in the building trade could learn some valuable lessons from them. Thanks to everyone who took so much trouble."
"The staff we dealt with were informative, knew the product and understood our particular problem. We were contacted and updated throughout the process and valid questions were asked at every stage."
"The operation on site was quick, clean and tidy."
"It turned out that the floor was already in fact level so i'm not sure the work was required. nevertheless it was filled underneath by your product. perhaps the surveyor should have picked this up."
"Ontime , very polite workers, saved time, no mess 1st class service"
"Excellent service, very flexible and willing to suit our schedule not just their own. Guys on the ground very good as well. Overall great service from the whole team."
"An initial online quote was quickly followed by a site visit by a very friendly and informative site surveyor. The work was scheduled a few weeks after payment of the deposit and the work was carried out very efficiently by the geopolymer injection team in just a few hours using laser measurement tools to detect when the wall had lifted following the stabilisation of the foundations. The site was left as clean as it was found . Within a week of the payment of the balance outstanding I received the Insurance backed guarantee, 10 year guarantee and CSA certificate"
"A very quick and easy process to stabilize by barn conversion. The engineers that came on site were very professional, friendly and seemed to genuinely care about their work. I would and have recommended this process to anyone that has a suitable project."
"I found the whole Uretek team very helpful and professional works were completed on time and to e high standard. I would recommend the company to others."
"Simple,tidy,effective alternative to underpinning. Carried out efficiently to budget in half a day where underpinning would have taken months."
"We were very impressed with the process from start to finish. The workmen were friendly professional, knowledgeable and efficient and explained the process throughout. The outcome was truly amazing and we would thoroughly recommend the company and procedure."
"From the initial quote to the finished job we found Uretek very professional and helpful throughout the whole job.Which I have to say was more involved than first suspected.Overall I would definitely recommend both the products and the people operating the company. Mr J Rose"
"The only problem I feel I had was, I wished Mr Chapman when he came had explained the process fully to me. Although he was very nice and helpful, while I was waiting for the work to be done I didn't really know what to expect. It's difficult in some way to try to explain but I just would have been happier knowing a bit more. As I say apart from that everything was fine and everybody I dealt with( including Mr Chapman ) were very good indeed. Sorry its taken so long to reply. Ian Stembridge"
"Very professional service.Prompt billing,pity no acknowledge of payment received."
"Uretek installed their resin underneath our house efficiently and with minimal damage to the interior of the house. Once finished the guys left the house in a very clean state. The walls were returned to almost their original position. Since installation 2 years ago there hasn't been any further settlement of the walls. Excellent service."
"The work was carried out punctually and efficiently and has remedied some of the wall cracks, though others occur in different places, I think this is to be expected as the loads have changed. As this work was done while the soil was damp and we have not since had drought conditions I am unable to see how effective the work has been. However thank you for your excellent service, Yours Paul Llewellyn Cardiff"
"Good company with a great product and brilliant service, from beginning to end."
"I am a Chartered Building surveyor specialising in building defects and I have used Uretek several times over the years to help resolve sunken floors and ground instability. I have always found Uretek to be very professional and I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to others. Alan Holmes DipSurv, MRICS, MCIAT, MCIOB."
"After finding that our house had internal subsidence, not covered by insurance companies, we contacted Uretek. We were impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and helpfulness of all the staff at every stage of the fixing process. We would recommend Uretek to everybody. An amazing process and our house is now totally fixed. Thank you, Uretek."
Geobear (formerly Uretek) is rated 4.70 based on 119 reviews