Urban Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Village
Read Urban Village  Reviews

About Urban Village :

Sales, lettings and property management. Maximising results for our customers, with our utmost care and attention to detail.

info@urbanvillagehomes.com

121 Denmark Hill

Tell us how Urban Village made you happy
Very professional and human. My kid have lost his book during a viewing that was very dear to him. Sarah haven't hesitated to contact me and to send it back to us through postage, even if we have gone further in the acquisition process. This gesture has provided a genuine heart warming feeling.
We used Urban Village to sell our house in Bermondsey. I liked their approach, which was friendly, not too pushy and relaxed. Their communication was always good, so I always knew where things stood. Very satisfactory.
Everyone at Urban Village, but Suzanne in particular, have been amazing both in the letting and management of my flat rental and in selling my house. In terms of the management of the rental of my flat, they have always kept me informed, have notified me of any issues arising, and if repairs are to be done they have been prompt in sorting them out. Very efficient. As far as the sale of my house was concerned, Suzanne kept me up to date on any developments, she was efficient at all times and extremely helpful. If it wasn't for her I fear that completion would never have happened! What is a breath of fresh air, is her willingness to go that extra mile for which I am very grateful.
Thanks very much Charlotte, lovely to hear. Suzanne
UV were always professional and helpful. I used their services for several years, managing the rental of my flat, and then for its sale.
I found that they were able quickly to identify appropriate tenants and they were attentive and efficient in dealing with maintenance issues large and small. UV gave good advice and support during the process of selling the property and a good price was achieved.
No hesitation to recommend them to anyone looking to sell or rent out their residential property in this part of London.
Thanks very much Mike! Lovely review, so glad we could help. Suzanne
I had a great experience buying with Urban Village - quick and helpful communication throughout the process. Should I need to move again, I'd be back in touch!
Urban Village  5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Suzanne and her team were great during the sale of my flat in these particularly challenging times.
I felt I was kept informed at every stage of the process.
Suzanne never hesitated to pick up the phone to get the queries answered.
The team at Urban Village endured probably the hardest sale in the history of all time. Suzanne kept her calm and skilfully navigated a 5 deep chain to a successful completion. We could not be happier with the end result. If you’re wanting the best, personable and professional team - UV will help start the next chapter in your book of life. Totally recommended!
Thank you to the team at Urban Village for excellent sales service from valuation through to completion. Highly recommend to anyone selling their home.
Thanks Sarah, hope the move went well.
Thanks
Suzanne
I would like to highly recommend Urban Village. The service we received was highly professional, very prompt, with excellent communication. It is clear that this estate agent knows how to meet the needs of clients and has a good understanding of the current property market during the pandemic. Urban Village stands out amongst estates agents.
Horrible service and communication!
Suzanne and Daniella at Urban village were extremely helpful with all queries and particularly understanding during the coronavirus pandemic. I have rented in London many years and I can tell you that you don’t come across agencies like this everyday!
Urban village have been so professional/responsive and helpful during the process of letting out our house. Even when COVID disrupted everything and delayed our moving out plans they were fabulous at discussing with tenants and keeping things afloat. We were anxious first time landlords - but they really did take the worry out of the process. Also incredibly efficient and understanding at handing over information to me when I had two screaming toddlers!
The process has been excellent from start to finish, including a thorough assortment of documentation and a very detailed inventory.
Couldn't recommend more and feel very confident about using Urban Village now and in the future.
Wonderful agency. I can’t rate them high enough. They take all the worry out of letting
The team at Urban Village have been efficient and very helpful throughout the entire process of selling the property, we have no hesitation in recommending this company.
I have been really impressed with the responsiveness, trustworthiness and personal service, both as a home buyer and a landlord.
Whilst I pay for a service I have always felt that it is well worth it and I have never felt ripped off or like I am not a valued customer. Tennant issues dealt with swiftly with minimal fuss and within fees. Everyone happy.
I definitely recommend urban village. All the team went above and beyond and were a pleasure to deal with. I particularly appreciated the quick feedback after viewings, regular updates and ability to always get hold of someone to discuss the sale. Thank you
Urban Village is a totally different style of estate agency- no hard sell & pressure- just honest, approachable people working hard to help you with your sale/ purchase. Cannot recommenced highly enough.
Really good experience of selling my flat through Urban Village. Sarah and Suzanne were very helpful and answered any questions I had about both the property I was selling and buying (Even though this was through another estate agent). I would definately use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
My wife and I found Suzanne Vincent to be very friendly, approachable and helpful, as well as acting very professionally when dealing with the sale of our house. She was willing to go beyond what was necessary, for example by advising on the value of a flat we bought privately.
Urban Village is rated 4.93 based on 137 reviews