Urban Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Village
Read Urban Village  Reviews

About Urban Village :

Sales, lettings and property management. Maximising results for our customers, with our utmost care and attention to detail.

info@urbanvillagehomes.com

121 Denmark Hill

Tell us how Urban Village made you happy
I would like to highly recommend Urban Village. The service we received was highly professional, very prompt, with excellent communication. It is clear that this estate agent knows how to meet the needs of clients and has a good understanding of the current property market during the pandemic. Urban Village stands out amongst estates agents.
Horrible service and communication!
Suzanne and Daniella at Urban village were extremely helpful with all queries and particularly understanding during the coronavirus pandemic. I have rented in London many years and I can tell you that you don’t come across agencies like this everyday!
Urban village have been so professional/responsive and helpful during the process of letting out our house. Even when COVID disrupted everything and delayed our moving out plans they were fabulous at discussing with tenants and keeping things afloat. We were anxious first time landlords - but they really did take the worry out of the process. Also incredibly efficient and understanding at handing over information to me when I had two screaming toddlers!
The process has been excellent from start to finish, including a thorough assortment of documentation and a very detailed inventory.
Couldn't recommend more and feel very confident about using Urban Village now and in the future.
Wonderful agency. I can’t rate them high enough. They take all the worry out of letting
The team at Urban Village have been efficient and very helpful throughout the entire process of selling the property, we have no hesitation in recommending this company.
I have been really impressed with the responsiveness, trustworthiness and personal service, both as a home buyer and a landlord.
Whilst I pay for a service I have always felt that it is well worth it and I have never felt ripped off or like I am not a valued customer. Tennant issues dealt with swiftly with minimal fuss and within fees. Everyone happy.
I definitely recommend urban village. All the team went above and beyond and were a pleasure to deal with. I particularly appreciated the quick feedback after viewings, regular updates and ability to always get hold of someone to discuss the sale. Thank you
Urban Village is a totally different style of estate agency- no hard sell & pressure- just honest, approachable people working hard to help you with your sale/ purchase. Cannot recommenced highly enough.
Really good experience of selling my flat through Urban Village. Sarah and Suzanne were very helpful and answered any questions I had about both the property I was selling and buying (Even though this was through another estate agent). I would definately use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
My wife and I found Suzanne Vincent to be very friendly, approachable and helpful, as well as acting very professionally when dealing with the sale of our house. She was willing to go beyond what was necessary, for example by advising on the value of a flat we bought privately.
Thank you ever so much Suzanne and team for selling our flat. Fantastic service, always friendly and local knowledge that cannot be beaten.
I just want to say a massive thanks to the team at urban village ! They made my journey of buying my first home as easy as possible.
There was no complications everyone helped and was on call along the way.
If you are selling/buying a home I really recommend using these guys.
I was updated with emails continuously.

Thanks to everyone in the office and I will definitely be back.

Thanks
Excellent, friendly service from everyone at Urban Village.
Thanks to Sarah and Suzanne - Easy, efficient friendly service. Made renting a much less stressful experience than usual. I felt they were honest and trusted them to help us. Many thanks
Suzanne and team are so helpful! Down to earth, honest and very friendly. I would highly recommend Urban Village.
Excellent support - realistic appraisals in a difficult market. Felt we were in ‘safe hands’.
Urban Village have great local knowledge of the market around Camberwell and surrounding areas including pricing and finding suitable buyers. Being a small company they have a real genuine personal touch. Buying and selling a property is best with obstacles and hurdles, they do everything to resolve the problems. I have just sold a property through them and could not recommend them more. They are the best and great value.
We rented out flat out with Urban village and they did an awesome job. They quickly found a lovely tenant and were incredibly helpful when it came to arranging the move. They're really friendly, responsive and professional. You couldn't ask for more.
Urban Village is rated 4.93 based on 129 reviews