Urban Village Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urban Village

About Urban Village : Sales, lettings and property management. Maximising results for our customers, with our utmost care and attention to detail.

info@urbanvillagehomes.com

121 Denmark Hill

How would you rate Urban Village ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lou McFerran
Verified Buyer
"Suzanne, Sarah and Ted did a fantastic job selling our flat at a very difficult time in the market. We really appreciated the energy and enthusiasm they put into finding a buyer for us and how professionally they negotiated some difficult parts of the process for us. It made such a difference to know we could trust this part of our move to the team."
Penny Robson
Verified Buyer
"By doing exactly what you said you would: selling my flat with a minimum of fuss, being straight with me and giving me a hug and sorting things out when it went a bit wobbly."
Charlotte Grierson
Verified Buyer
"Suzanne and her team recently handled the sale of our two bed flat and were absolutely excellent at all stages of the process. They secured a quick sale and handled the situation really well when that buyer withdrew, including giving support to us at that stressful time! They found new buyers within days and we couldn't be happier with their service. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Urban Village and indeed already have done to various neighbours thinking about moving on."
"Suzanne is always really quick to sort things out for us and genuinely seems to care about tenants."
"Excellent, knowledgeable and very customer focussed. An enormous breath of fresh air in my dealings with estate agents UK wide. Suzanne, Ted and Sarah are fantastic."
Fiona Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Suzanne and the Urban Village team recently helped us to rent our house in Kennington. The whole process was extremely professional and efficient and we are very happy with the quality of the tenants and the service we received. Urban Village are now managing the property for us and they continue to provide a great, hassle free service."
Sara Potter
Verified Buyer
"A big thank you to Ted and Suzanne. As first time buyers, they made the process so easy and supported us throughout. We experienced a whole new level of customer service with these local, independent estate agents."
"Excellent ,efficient, professional reliable service. Friendly staff, always ready to help. Many many thanks Suzanne"
Natalie Kubiki
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, especially when things went wrong - finding us a new buyer within 24 hours of our buyer pulling out very late in the process. Friendly intelligent staff, and an amazing, lovely and local owner, who genuinely cares about the area. Could not fault Urban Village on anything."
"Thanks to Suzanne and team for handling the sale of our property. Sound advice and expert support throughout the sale process. Recommended."
Tom Woodington
Verified Buyer
"Our experience with Urban Village was fantastic. From the start Suzanne offered us excellent advice, provided us with brilliant photography and quickly secured us a buyer. When we lost that buyer, she was able to find another within 24hours, keeping our sale and purchase on track. But more than anything, it was the personal, honest approach that we appreciated. They are a wonderfully un-estate-agent-y estate agents and we would highly recommend them."
Fred Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Suzanne, Ted and Sarah were fantastic help when we bought our first house. Despite it being a complicated and lengthy purchase(!) we were very appreciative of their support and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone in the area. They are always available to help and very professional."
"Very friendly and personal service. We felt that Suzanne was prepared to go the extra mile to keep us informed about the progress of our purchase. We would definitely recommend Urban Village to anyone looking to buy or sell a property."
Amina Lawal
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant service. Very supportive."
"They looked me in the eye and talked straight. They was the only agent to do that. When I was out of line they told me to get a grip and move on which I did. Sale exchanged and completed in six weeks. They got me more than I expected to get. My advice would be to tell them everything and let them work out the plan."
Chris McCartney
Verified Buyer
"Everyone I've dealt with at Urban Village have been brilliant. They have been efficient, helpful and taken care of every problem that has come up. Brilliant service."
Ian Barber
Verified Buyer
"Never been so easy to rent a property."
Kath Sherratt
Verified Buyer
"Staff have been helpful from initially viewing the property, organising the contract efficiently, and helping with questions during the tenancy."
Daniela Gallenti
Verified Buyer
"Suzanne and her team are wanderful people, professional and always attentive to their clients need. I would highly recommend Urban Village to anyone who is thinking either to rent or buy a property."
Ninad Bhagwat
Verified Reviewer
"With a short time-scale in which to make our move, all paperwork and administration was done incredibly quickly we ensured that we could move on time. Sarah was super helpful and clear from the start which made the entire process seamless and easy."
Urban Village is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews