Urban Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Village
Read Urban Village  Reviews

About Urban Village :

Sales, lettings and property management. Maximising results for our customers, with our utmost care and attention to detail.

info@urbanvillagehomes.com

121 Denmark Hill

Tell us how Urban Village made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wonderful agency. I can’t rate them high enough. They take all the worry out of letting
The team at Urban Village have been efficient and very helpful throughout the entire process of selling the property, we have no hesitation in recommending this company.
I have been really impressed with the responsiveness, trustworthiness and personal service, both as a home buyer and a landlord.
Whilst I pay for a service I have always felt that it is well worth it and I have never felt ripped off or like I am not a valued customer. Tennant issues dealt with swiftly with minimal fuss and within fees. Everyone happy.
I definitely recommend urban village. All the team went above and beyond and were a pleasure to deal with. I particularly appreciated the quick feedback after viewings, regular updates and ability to always get hold of someone to discuss the sale. Thank you
Urban Village is a totally different style of estate agency- no hard sell & pressure- just honest, approachable people working hard to help you with your sale/ purchase. Cannot recommenced highly enough.
Really good experience of selling my flat through Urban Village. Sarah and Suzanne were very helpful and answered any questions I had about both the property I was selling and buying (Even though this was through another estate agent). I would definately use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
My wife and I found Suzanne Vincent to be very friendly, approachable and helpful, as well as acting very professionally when dealing with the sale of our house. She was willing to go beyond what was necessary, for example by advising on the value of a flat we bought privately.
Thank you ever so much Suzanne and team for selling our flat. Fantastic service, always friendly and local knowledge that cannot be beaten.
I just want to say a massive thanks to the team at urban village ! They made my journey of buying my first home as easy as possible.
There was no complications everyone helped and was on call along the way.
If you are selling/buying a home I really recommend using these guys.
I was updated with emails continuously.

Thanks to everyone in the office and I will definitely be back.

Thanks
Excellent, friendly service from everyone at Urban Village.
Thanks to Sarah and Suzanne - Easy, efficient friendly service. Made renting a much less stressful experience than usual. I felt they were honest and trusted them to help us. Many thanks
Suzanne and team are so helpful! Down to earth, honest and very friendly. I would highly recommend Urban Village.
Excellent support - realistic appraisals in a difficult market. Felt we were in ‘safe hands’.
Urban Village have great local knowledge of the market around Camberwell and surrounding areas including pricing and finding suitable buyers. Being a small company they have a real genuine personal touch. Buying and selling a property is best with obstacles and hurdles, they do everything to resolve the problems. I have just sold a property through them and could not recommend them more. They are the best and great value.
We rented out flat out with Urban village and they did an awesome job. They quickly found a lovely tenant and were incredibly helpful when it came to arranging the move. They're really friendly, responsive and professional. You couldn't ask for more.
Truly, Urban Village are the best estate agents I have ever encountered.
I am so grateful for the wonderful service and help that I received from the whole team, particularly Sarah, Suzanne, and David. They were always wonderful communicators, very responsive, and provided a level of customer service I've never encountered anywhere in any industry.
Suzanne patiently waited for over a year after first meeting me to ensure I was truly ready to begin the process of selling my house, and was always willing to provide sound, expert, and sensitive advice when I needed it.
When it came down to putting the house on the market, as soon as I was ready, so were they. I work as a marketing director and even I was very impressed with the entire collection of marketing materials they put together for the house, from fantastic photos and description, to the EPC (which was, very surprisingly, included at no additional charge!). I’m a real stickler for detail but there wasn’t anything I wanted to change. They also had the listing up on all of the important portals immediately, and provided regular reports on performance.
At the viewings stage, I really appreciated the team's push to keep the viewings as convenient for me and my partner and our dog as possible, so as to not intrude too much on our lives, which was definitely a concern when we put the property on the market. They were also pro-active communicators, and Sarah and David did ever such a wonderful job of providing us with timely, considered feedback from all of the viewings. They were also very communicative and pro-active throughout the offer stage, calling me immediately after every offer to get my feedback, and giving me time to consider when I needed it.
While the sale was progressing, Sarah and Suzanne were in regular contact, and provided assistance and support at every step of the way, always going the extra 100 miles (this outfit is not content with just one extra mile!).
Their fees are extremely competitive, almost criminally low for the work they do and the service they provide.
I’m extremely grateful to the whole team, and would highly recommend them to all others looking to sell property. I would give them 10 stars if I could.
Urban Village is like having your friends selling your house for you. They have your best interests to mind and always have your back.
Suzanne, Sarah & David all helped to sell my flat and the experience was second to none.
The urban village team were fantastic - our sale became very drawn out and protracted but they went the extra mile to move things along and keep us informed of progress until we finally completed! We achieved a great sale price and the team were very friendly. Thanks so much!
I would highly recommend anyone to use Urban Village as a letting agency in South London.

They are a professional, incredibly friendly agency that offer outstanding customer service.

I rented a property in the Herne Hill area with three others over the course of a year. Suzanne and her team at Urban Village consistently treated us with respect and were always available to listen to any concerns or questions we had. The staff were very friendly, which is not easy to come by these days.

There were no hidden fees or unexpected charges for things and I knew I could trust Suzanne and others to take care of us and help manage our time in the property.

If you want a reliable agency you can trust, you cannot go past Urban Village.
Brilliant service. Approachable, friendly and incredibly efficient.
Urban Village is rated 4.96 based on 124 reviews