Urban Village Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urban Village

About Urban Village : Sales, lettings and property management. Maximising results for our customers, with our utmost care and attention to detail.

info@urbanvillagehomes.com

121 Denmark Hill

Tell us how Urban Village made you happy

"The urban village team were fantastic - our sale became very drawn out and protracted but they went the extra mile to move things along and keep us informed of progress until we finally completed! We achieved a great sale price and the team were very friendly. Thanks so much!"
"I would highly recommend anyone to use Urban Village as a letting agency in South London. They are a professional, incredibly friendly agency that offer outstanding customer service. I rented a property in the Herne Hill area with three others over the course of a year. Suzanne and her team at Urban Village consistently treated us with respect and were always available to listen to any concerns or questions we had. The staff were very friendly, which is not easy to come by these days. There were no hidden fees or unexpected charges for things and I knew I could trust Suzanne and others to take care of us and help manage our time in the property. If you want a reliable agency you can trust, you cannot go past Urban Village."
"Brilliant service. Approachable, friendly and incredibly efficient."
"Friendly, responsive and incredibly helpful from start to finish - would highly recommend them and will be using them ourselves in the future! 10/10!"
"communiation very good. emails replied to promptly. Fast off the mark when re renting. Inventory prompt. very straight forward and professional to deal with. Always answer any questions I may have no matter how daft. Fees good and statement shows break down of what I'm paying for. Why would I use anyone else."
"Suzanne and her team have been absolutely fantastic. Suzanne is so knowledgable and without her expertise and support our sale could have fallen through a number of times. She kept me calm, always answered my calls and negotiated with all parties on our behalf to get a good result. I can't recommend enough. They are not your usual hard nosed estate agents. They actually care. Thank you Urban Village."
"As a tenant, it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Urban Village from start to finish. Highly recommended."
"Had a fairly complex set of circumstances on the sellers' side, but Suzanne managed to navigate this situation pretty well making it as easy as possible to reach a deal which worked for both parties. Very happy with the service, local knowledge and availability."
"The team at Urban Village found a buyer for our house, which required extensive modernisation in challenging market. They were proactive and pragmatic in keeping the deal moving forward and we enjoyed working with them. Thanks team!"
"We were delighted with Urban Village, Suzanne and her team went above and beyond what we expected. Personable, friendly and helpful, easy to communicate with and very supportive during the whole process. We can't recommend them highly enough."
"Great help at all stages. Thanks to the whole team"
"Suzanne (and Sarah) were brilliant in sorting any problem myself or my flatmates had. Always replying to emails promptly and frequently reassuring us on any issue. As a student, the team were not at all patronising nor abrupt. We always felt we were taken seriously, especially during the end of our tenancy when we were credited for how well we look after our flat. Very professional, indeed. I would highly recommend Urban Village- efficient, completive prices, and really helpful."
"I've found both the sales and letting teams to be knowledgeable , helpful and pro-active"
"I really couldn’t be happier with the services Urban Village provided to me. Taking a break from my career and embarking on a sabbatical oversees, I needed tenants to rent my property, whilst away. Being a home I wanted decent tenants who would treat it with love and care as I do. Urban Village understood my brief and ensured this was met. I have such tenants. Urban Village also manage my property, and I really couldn’t be happier. They have taken all the stress away. Super happy."
"Having recently sold through Urban Village, I am pleased and surprised by the ease of the whole process. Suzanne and her team expertly guided us through to exchange with professionalism and friendliness a hard to find combination. Thank you urban village."
"From the moment of viewing the property to our move-in date - Urban Village has been extremely professional and helpful through each process. We felt like we were in good hands and now live in a beautiful home. I highly recommend to anyone looking to find a new home with an estate agent you can highly trust."
"The experience dealing with Urban Village is completely different to any other estate agent I've known. Suzanne, Sarah and the team absolutely go above and beyond in trying to help and sort out any bumps in the road of house buying and selling - and do so while ably navigating that relational space between client and friend. The team also live in the area and are incredibly active in the community working to make it the fantastic place it is to live (for instance Suzanne has been the reason that our Ruskin Park paddling pool can stay open; and they also organise donations to Kings Hospital for children in hospital). They really are estate agents that care deeply about the area and therefore the product they are selling. It would, if you live in the area of Herne Hill/Denmark Hill/Camberwell, be just crazy to go anywhere else."
"The service that you get from Suzanne and the team is excellent. They are not just estate agents that are property managers and can help with construction issues within your property. They would hard to sell my flat and gave honest feedback to me. I would definitely use them again."
"Urban Village gave an excellent service, helpful, informative and with very good communication. I recommend them highly."
"Great agency, honest, hard working and unlike any other estate agents I’ve worked with before. Would recommend to anyone!"
Urban Village is rated 4.95 based on 107 reviews