Urban Massage Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Urban Massage

02030519021

info@urbanmassage.com

Tell us how Urban Massage made you happy

"1) Showed up at the wrong address - 10 miles away - because of a fault with their website 2) Terrible customer service - always they blame the therapist if something goes wrong"
Are you Urban Massage? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Urban Massage receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Lack of appreciation for loyal customers! I have booked the 2-Hour massage 11 times in total. So I would consider myself quite loyal. I also used to always refer new customers to their service. On several occasions before the selected therapist, I had booked cancelled on the day. Which was annoying but I understood and selected a new one. On one of these occasions, they tried to contact me to offer a different therapist but I missed the phone call. So I ended up waiting at home for my therapist who never turned up. I called them and they said that it was cancelled as I did not call them back. So I waited at home for nothing. They also did not refund the money I paid they kept it as credit which was fine as I booked next week. On my last experience, the customer service was terrible and I have stopped using them. I booked a treatment on the app for the following day and somehow made a mistake and booked it for the same day. The therapist showed up but I was at work. I contacted them to explain that somehow I got the booking process wrong. I asked for a partial credit as a sign of good will. I would have expected that the therapist was paid for his time but I was very disappointed when they said they would offer no credit at all. I was not asking for a refund but for a credit to be used on my next treatment. It's a shame that a company does not appreciate loyalty."
"I work for Urban in the office and I must say they treat the therapists appallingly. No regard for therapists wellbeing or safety and only focused on money. Customers are always calling or emailing to complain just to get refunds as they know they can and this cheats everybody, the therapist and other staff and customers."
"Disappointing service. Therapist didn’t turn up and proclaimed to have phoned and then charged for a full service. When I complained Urban said it was my fault because I hadn’t answered the door. If only the therapist had rung the bell. Response from Urban - tough and there is nothing we are prepared to do. If they turn up it’s a great service IF !!!!"
"Professional staff and punctual! Really enjoyed the massage and the rates are fantastic. Honestly, this really is a good service. I'm sure some therapists are better than others, but check the reviews on the website!"
"Avoid using this company at all costs due to the bad customer service you will receive in the likely case that something goes wrong."
"I was charged double so debited £300. The 90 minute massage ended up being a 60 minute one and the hostile therapist has left bruising hand marks down my legs. Avoid at all costs!"
"Very bad experience with it"
"No safety checks for the client or the therapist. They only check if you have online ID & no real skill checks. Worse they just send the therapist to any address so long they pay with no concern of safety. Not trust worthy & lots of fake reviews on web site."
"I booked this massage for my partner on his birthday, unfortunately he was very sick and unable to receive it. He only started to feel unwell during he 2 hours before the massage, I rang up to explain and no partial refund was given. I had to pay the full £65 for services that I didn't receive. Outrageous, no customer care what so ever. Lucky masseuse today, getting £65 for nothing eh, oh wait. That's my hard earned £65 given to a stranger for nothing."
"They were late. I thought the massage was average. I really do not recommand at all."
"Vanessa u r the best. I was in so much pain and ache Coz of my pregnancy. Vanessa came and gave me a best full body massage ever. 5star for Vanessa."
"Had an hour and half deep tissue massage with Dahlia. She was fantastic and I felt totally comfortable with her. Really tried to sort out all of my knots after a stressful time for me. Will definitely rebook"
"There should be no stars for this kind of service. The therapist doesn't find parking. I get email from customer care that she has got the parking but the therapist doesn't turn up. No customer service email response or call is returned. Already charged....give me my money back. Is this some kind is a scam that is running in the name of massage. Terrible terrible first experience"
"Pretty standard massage. What I would expect from any."
"Overall a very good massage, only thing is that I booked in a hurry (she came so fast!!) that i noticed i didnt have enough towels! Oops... had to use a sheet!"
"I was very excited to get my massage but then i found out that i cant get it in my area. I hope they expand soon because I was very dissappointed by this."
"Really good massage and came on time! Only thing is that I wish they would have brought me some herbal tea or something for after the massage."
Urban Massage is rated 2.06 based on 18 reviews