Urban Massage Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Urban Massage

About Urban Massage: UK based Customer Care Centre from 8am to 10pm (7 days a week).

For any booking and general enquiries please call us on 0330 102 7667

02030519021

info@urbanmassage.com

How would you rate Urban Massage?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Professional staff and punctual! Really enjoyed the massage and the rates are fantastic. Honestly, this really is a good service. I'm sure some therapists are better than others, but check the reviews on the website!"
"Avoid using this company at all costs due to the bad customer service you will receive in the likely case that something goes wrong."
"I was charged double so debited £300. The 90 minute massage ended up being a 60 minute one and the hostile therapist has left bruising hand marks down my legs. Avoid at all costs!"
"Very bad experience with it"
"No safety checks for the client or the therapist. They only check if you have online ID & no real skill checks. Worse they just send the therapist to any address so long they pay with no concern of safety. Not trust worthy & lots of fake reviews on web site."
"I booked this massage for my partner on his birthday, unfortunately he was very sick and unable to receive it. He only started to feel unwell during he 2 hours before the massage, I rang up to explain and no partial refund was given. I had to pay the full £65 for services that I didn't receive. Outrageous, no customer care what so ever. Lucky masseuse today, getting £65 for nothing eh, oh wait. That's my hard earned £65 given to a stranger for nothing."
"They were late. I thought the massage was average. I really do not recommand at all."
"Vanessa u r the best. I was in so much pain and ache Coz of my pregnancy. Vanessa came and gave me a best full body massage ever. 5star for Vanessa."
"Just had great massage from Linda glasgow, very professional I will be booking again"
"Feeling one hundred percent better after the best massage I have ever had from Paulo at Urban Massage! I would highly recommend him for anyone needed a very technical deep tissue massage! I will definitely rebook!!"
"Had an hour and half deep tissue massage with Dahlia. She was fantastic and I felt totally comfortable with her. Really tried to sort out all of my knots after a stressful time for me. Will definitely rebook"
"Esther is an amazing masseuse. I can't recommend her highly enough. Very skilled and also a lovely personality."
"Just had my second pregnancy massage with Jennifer and I feel on cloud 9. Such a friendly lady and she works absolute wonders on my aches and pains. I feel so relaxed and cannot recommend her enough. Already looking forward to my next massage with her. Thank you so much Jennifer, you don't know what a difference you have made! Mrs Shaw"
"There should be no stars for this kind of service. The therapist doesn't find parking. I get email from customer care that she has got the parking but the therapist doesn't turn up. No customer service email response or call is returned. Already charged....give me my money back. Is this some kind is a scam that is running in the name of massage. Terrible terrible first experience"
"As a doctor, I was impressed with the extensive knowledge Dahlia had about the muscles and the general anatomy. I felt reassured that she was very professional. The massage technique was so good, I felt so much better after the massage. It definitely helped with my aches and pains from going to the gym. It was also very relaxing which is exactly what I needed at the end of a busy week."
"Would definitely recommend Dhalia.She made me feel so relaxed and came across very professional . she knows what she's doing.I felt 100 times better . Nim Riyat"
"My friend booked me a massage with dalia . She was so professional and friendly and the massage was the best I have EVER had....will definitely be booking again ????"
"I've travelled all over the world and had massages. So I consider myself to be an expert in rating the quality. I have to say that Dahlia is amazing! Was so stressed after work. Had the massage and felt as if walking on air. She is particularly great at sports massages and very knowledgeable. Thank you! I will definitely be recommending her to my friends!"
"Urban Massage has the most professional employees in the business. Dahlia especially has been so professional and also told me she had just recently joined Urban Massage which came as a massive surprise to me."
"I didnt go to spas for massage before but they have made it so convenient that I book one every two weeks now on sundays. It's a great app and a great service"
Urban Massage is rated 4.41 based on 107 reviews