Urban Massage Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Urban Massage

About Urban Massage: UK based Customer Care Centre from 8am to 10pm (7 days a week).

For any booking and general enquiries please call us on 0330 102 7667

02030519021

info@urbanmassage.com

How would you rate Urban Massage ?

"Disappointing service. Therapist didn’t turn up and proclaimed to have phoned and then charged for a full service. When I complained Urban said it was my fault because I hadn’t answered the door. If only the therapist had rung the bell. Response from Urban - tough and there is nothing we are prepared to do. If they turn up it’s a great service IF !!!!"
"Avoid using this company at all costs due to the bad customer service you will receive in the likely case that something goes wrong."
"I was charged double so debited £300. The 90 minute massage ended up being a 60 minute one and the hostile therapist has left bruising hand marks down my legs. Avoid at all costs!"
"Very bad experience with it"
"No safety checks for the client or the therapist. They only check if you have online ID & no real skill checks. Worse they just send the therapist to any address so long they pay with no concern of safety. Not trust worthy & lots of fake reviews on web site."
"I booked this massage for my partner on his birthday, unfortunately he was very sick and unable to receive it. He only started to feel unwell during he 2 hours before the massage, I rang up to explain and no partial refund was given. I had to pay the full £65 for services that I didn't receive. Outrageous, no customer care what so ever. Lucky masseuse today, getting £65 for nothing eh, oh wait. That's my hard earned £65 given to a stranger for nothing."
"They were late. I thought the massage was average. I really do not recommand at all."
"There should be no stars for this kind of service. The therapist doesn't find parking. I get email from customer care that she has got the parking but the therapist doesn't turn up. No customer service email response or call is returned. Already charged....give me my money back. Is this some kind is a scam that is running in the name of massage. Terrible terrible first experience"
"Pretty standard massage. What I would expect from any."
"Overall a very good massage, only thing is that I booked in a hurry (she came so fast!!) that i noticed i didnt have enough towels! Oops... had to use a sheet!"
"I was very excited to get my massage but then i found out that i cant get it in my area. I hope they expand soon because I was very dissappointed by this."
"Really good massage and came on time! Only thing is that I wish they would have brought me some herbal tea or something for after the massage."
Urban Massage is rated 1.58 based on 12 reviews