Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

Beautiful lights.well worth the money.good quality. Customer update excellent couldn't be more pleased from beginning to end .thank you so much .
I was staggered by the customer service of this company! After ordering online, I received a phone call the next morning to thank me for my order and to tell me when I could expect to receive delivery. I was so impressed that I called back to say how astonished I was to receive a personal call to "thank" me for ordering my lights from them. Not only that, the lights arrived two days before I was expecting them. Excellent customer service such as this is rare in my opinion and it is very heartening to know that there are still companies who care about going the extra mile. I receive the message from Chloe, called back and spoke to George and when my order arrived I spoke to Debbie. What a credit they all are to the company and to customer service and it was a pleasure to speak to them. More organisations should take a leaf out of their book and give excellent customer service, it does make such a difference to many of us. The quality of the product was great, well packaged and a great relief that I didn't need to pack them up to send them back because of a default as I have had to do with others I have ordered from. If I could give more than 5 stars to this company, I would. An absolutely brilliant experience, thank you!
Beautiful quality items ( bought 3) and best customer service experienced in long time. Delighted!
The lamps and shades were better than expected (always a bit apprehensive of buying on line). But the most awesome is that they rang me the day after order to say there were hold ups and dispatch would not be for 5 days. I was impressed twice: 1. That they rang me personally and 2. five days in the current epidemic is super quick.
Their selection is awesome and I will definitely go back
I love this light! It looks so much more expensive than it was and gives our hallway a lovely warm ambience which makes it feel welcoming and homely. We were also so impressed with the service we received; we had emails to say when the package was sent and when it would be delivered and a handwritten note inside the package too which was a nice touch. Highly recommend.
Lovely lights very pleased with product. Customer service is fantastic, even telephone calls to update on order.
What a great company to deal with Chloe Ann first class 10 out of 10 from first confirmation phone call day before delivery. Small amount of damage to goods probably down to delivery man Chloe Ann sorted straight away and followed till I was satisfied would recommend this company and plan to use again
Yet another light from universal lighting they do not disappoint at all. The service is great and knowledge is excellent.
Would not hesitate in ordering from them again.
5 star service.
Many thanks
My review is more for the service I received from universal lighting. Prompt response to my email questions and then very speedy delivery. Bulb works well btw.
Five star service at Universal Lighting!! Fantastic team of people, who are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. This has been the case every time I've made a purchase. Excellent!!
Delighted with these picture lights and I can't wait for them to be installed. I live in Australia yet Mark was happy to ship these to me and they arrived within a week, amazing! . Wonderful customer service too - will definitely be purchasing again soon for my lounge room.
This light is beautiful and of excellent quality. The customer service has been wonderful - I received weekly updates on delivery of my items as the supplier was closed during lockdown. I cannot recommend this company highly enough for both service and quality.
lovely looking table lamp, not too big and perfect for a bedroom. Brilliant service from the company who kept me informed of expected delivery date - can't fault them.
Lamps (I bought a single light too) arrived within a reasonable time and i even had a courtesy phone call from Universal advising they had been dispatched. Universals prices were very competitive and the lamps themselves appear very well made and finished. Very happy.
Excellent quality& value for money ! Customer service faultless.
Really pleased with the light, very elegant and gives good light. The service from this company has been 100%, not the first light I have bought from universal and wont be the last.
Excellent customer service, very helpful. Delivered within good time and well packaged. My mother-in-law is very happy with her purchase, the lights look great - thank you.
I love the light but even more importantly the service that Mark Truganna gave us - the package arrived safely, very well protected and could not be more happy with the light and the brilliant service that we received !
Nice lights and a great service from this company,would buy from them again
Beautiful lights, really happy with the finish, how they were packed and delivered, excellent customer service
Universal Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews