UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

I finally found the product I had been looking for for a long time! Great servcice and prompt delivery.
The Beach Bag I ordered turned out to be more beautiful than in the picture! I am very happy with it as the colours are so vibrant and they show my true character even on the beach. It is very well made and the material is a strong one. Large enough, especially to hold the bulk of towels, etc., one needs to take to the beach. I just love it! Thank you for sending it to me the very next day of my order; it arrived in perfect condition.
Orders are dispatched with amazing speed. I order in the afternoon and will receive in the post the following day. Good range of stock, but seems hard to buy in my size! perhaps I am too early in the season. Would recommend this company.
Was delighted with your service. I had recently bought the same swimsuit in a different colour from another company and they charged £44.75 including postage so I was amazed when I was only £31.95 from yourselves with no postage added. It also arrived very quickly. Thank you.
Order late afternoon and it arrived the next day, super quick! Very pleased with costume and would definitely use this site again and would recommend, thank you! :)
I was very impressed with the quality and fit of the swimsuits, and the speed of delivery.
very pleased with my swimsuit , although it was the xmas period the service was excellent and I received my purchase within a few days .
Took 4 days to arrive not bad at this time of the year. Nicely packaged and a good fit well worth the money
very very good service. would recommend highly.
Excellent company only ordered it on the Friday and Saturday morning it was here amazing ,shame there are not many company's who are the same .first Class service .
Excellent product, great value and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
The promptness of your response, confirmation and delivery status was first claas...one of the best I have experienced Unfortunately, and this was a risk we took, the product did not quite fit so I returned it today. Please let me know when it arrives and when the credit will be made to my card Many thanks for your help and good service. We will keep a look out on you site for the new products Yours Chris May
Top quality swimsuit and excellent quick service.
Excellent range of swimwear. Good that they advised you when product was shipped. Delivery occurred within promised timeline. Will definitely use again.
Super fast delivery and no problem with returns and money refunded promptly
good product , prompt delivery.
Very easy to use website and quick delivery
Excellent service. Delivery very prompt. Will definitely use this company again.
Have not worn costume yet but have always been happy with the Anita brand in the past.
The process of choosing and ordering online went smoothly. You kept me informed. My swimsuit arrived, as expected. It fits and I am very pleased with it.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews