UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Delighted to find the miraclesuit - which is just fab, and arriving the very next day in shiny purple packaging, felt like my birthday! First class service from a first class company that I will use again and recommend.
I was very pleasantly surprized with the nice and good quality swimming suit i received from you. I was satisfied with the quick delivery... The swimwear is extremely beautiful.... It caused me great pleasure and joy... Congratulations to your service... Your work is valuable....
Absolutely love the prints and the fit! Cannot wait to wear on holiday!
As I was requesting a refund on the item I ordered, I waited until the process was completed before writing my review. The item arrived the day after I ordered it, but as it didn't fit, I returned it and requested a refund. The refund notification took a few days to appear on my e-mails, so overall I am very pleased and will be ordering from you again very soon
Excellent - chose and ordered item and I recieved it the next day.
Swimsuit ordered fits perfect great fit love it looks fab, live in Channel Islands thiis item only took a couple of days to arrive was dispatched the same day that I ordered it great service very impressed.
Your service is faultless. I ordered am and the article arrived the next day. I am sorry to have to return the item due to it not being a flattering fit for my shape. I hope my refund comes with the same speed.
Incredibly quick delivery and absolutely love the bikini. It's a perfect fit, really flattering bra top with nice, fairly high waist style for bottoms which looks great and I LOVE the green colour. I am really delighted with my purchase.
I received my item within 48hrs of ordering. Good quality item, exactly as expected. Would recommend.
Products good and nicely/safely boxed. The bikini fitted well and I will keep it. Swimsuit a bit tight so going for size up. Both in clean clear plastic zip-lock bags - always useful and good for both gym and beach. Waiting to see how 'exchange service' goes but so far full marks.
Great service, sexy packaging!!
excellent service, easy to follow ordering on the net Thankyou !
Well made, good sizing and quick delivery, would certainly recomend to my friends and use again.
Excellent service with deliveries, unfortunately both purchases I made had to be retuned as they did not fit me. Great Shame.
Promot delivery + prompt refund on returns - happy with service + items kept are of good qualiy
Excellent service, Fantastic product and easy transaction. Product exactly as described and perfect! Very Happy!!
Very prompt delivery of my purchase
Fantastic service, excellent products!
I could not fault the service from this retailer. Website easy to use and delivery very prompt. Unfortunately I had to return the swimsuit which was too big round the bust. Great pity because it was just the style I was looking for and they didn't have a smaller cup size. Back to the drawing board....
I was very impressed that my order arrived the day after I'd sent for it. Unfortunately, the item didn't suit and I returned it straight away. Your returns policy is even more impressive. Acknowledgement by email and the money back in my bank within 2weeks. Other companies could learn a lot from you and I hope to purchase more goods from you in the future.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews