UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Fabulous friendly efficient customer service. Ordered a swimsuit especially for me. Staff contacted me when they said they would Thanks so much.
What a website/company????????. Ordered at 3.30 pm and the gorgeous package arrived through the letterbox next morning. I love good customer service and emailed company to tell them so. At that point I hadnt tried on the costume. I just knew if it didnt fit that I would encounter no problems returning, to be fair it was a Gottex so a known reliable maker and fit was perfect. Would definately recommend and use again. Well done UK Swimwear-you have a great team obviously and customer focus comes from the top????????????????????????
I can only say what an excellent site this is to purchase your holiday swimwear and beachwear needs. There is an amazing choice of styles and range of sizes available. I was amazed at how fast my items arrived after ordering late afternoon and receiving them the next day.
Very pleased with the swimwear I purchased they fit well and are very good quality. I was amazed at receiving my order the next day after ordering late afternoon the day before. Uk Swimwear in my opinion are an excellent online site to purchase your swimming/holiday requirements , not just for the great choice and range of sizes but also for the speedy delivery time.
Great bikini but not the colour I originally wanted but as it was cute I kept it.
Loved the Roidal bikini. Obviously was a little over optimistic and over bountiful in my body as there was a size differential! Devastated I had to return but efficiently processed.
Love the swimsuits. Very different and classic. Always love Gottex suits, fit well and last while always in style.
I ordered my swin suit it came very quickly the service was very efficient Thank you
The service was excellent. I needed to return a swimsuit and required advice on sizings in another brand. Very helpful lady dealt with return and new purchase seamlessly.
Items as described and delivered quickly.Excellent packaging>
Very pleased with my first order from UK swimwear. I found the site very attractive and easy to use with a good choice of beautiful swimsuits. I bought two gorgeous Gottex swimsuits for a good price (especially the one I got in the sale) which were delivered quickly and efficiently - full marks!
This Poncho was in excess of my expectation and will be welcomed when leaving the pool and looking decorous before enjoying a snack during my upcoming cruise.
Very pleased indeed with my order. Everything fitted beautifully and was very well described on the website - so I didn't have to send anything back. I was amazed at how quickly the order arrived. I placed it on line and it arrived the following morning - very impressive. Will definitely use this company again.
Very reasonable shipping to the us. My only complaint is the conversion from uk size to us. Ordered gottex suits which were not available in the states. Chart said to order uk 12 to us 8, but I got us 10. Fortunatly the style worked in the larger size with slight alterations.
A really fast service, good choice of products
The staff were very helpful in locating and delivering a particular style, which I wanted for the beginning of February. They had to contact their supplier and make special arrangements, but were very kind and successful in their quest! I greatly appreciated such an excellent service.
Good website user friendly quick deliveries easy returns will be using you again Sue tyler
you made a mistake in charging me the cost of transportation that I had ordered but did not get. no problem in correcting and refunding. nice customer treatment thank you
Fast, easy, perfect item
Excellent service. Very helpful and delivered next day. Will definitely use again.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews