UK Oak Doors Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend UK Oak Doors

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does UK Oak Doors deliver?

How can I contact UK Oak Doors?

Manor Farm, Hinckley Road, Burton Hastings, NUNEATON United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how UK Oak Doors made you happy

Telephone
"Had a problem with one of the doors we ordered. Attitude from company was appalling.The door was damaged which we didn't notice at the time. Awful customer service - rude, belligerent and fobbing off! Husband a barrister and quoted the Consumer Rights Act 2015 at them and threatened them with ombudsman and legal action. We're pursuing the Small Claims Court with them. Do not buy from this company."
Are you UK Oak Doors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I found this company excellent, delivered on time with helpful driver and doors we excellent quality at a great price."
"Ordered an oak door from this company, it went downhill from there. The wrong door was delivered, I informed them but no apologue.Was told someone would contact me...they did not. More phone calls..still no answers. Over a week passed before I was informed that the correct door was now out of stock and would not be delivered until March!...I ordered it in January. Still the wrong door has not been collected! and I am out of pocket. Still trying to get my money back and the wrong door collected. Legal action is the next step. Do not use this company!"
"After a wait of nearly four weeks for delivery, I discovered that the half glazed door that I had ordered comes "unglazed". When I queried this point, i.e. the word "glazed in connection with glass" means that something has been fitted with glass, I was told to look at the advert which, when the "further information" is clicked on and closely examined in the many lines of very small print, says that it comes without glass."
"Terrible customers service phone rings for ages and this company is just a sales office and passes the order onto a 3rd party. I ordered a door and hardware. The hardware came after one week and the door its still not here after 3 weeks. I wouldn't use this company again"
"Awful company. I have literally spent days chasing and being fobbed off. The doors were badly damaged on arrival and yet rather than take responsibility for sorting this out, the ball was placed firmly in my court and I was expected to do all the work of chasing the delivery, documenting damage, waiting in replacements that didn’t turn up, chasing the lost order etc etc. Poor quality product and exceptionally poor service. Won’t be buying from them again."
"One door was damaged which we didn't notice at the time. Awful customer service - belligerent and inflexible, ultimately ended up in them refusing to supply a replacement I said I would pay for then and hanging up on me when I quoted the Consumer Rights Act 2015. We're going to Trading Standards and the Small Claims Court. As others have said, the doors don't seem to be 'solid oak' but as I know little of the construction of these things I wasn't sure if that was normal or not."
"I had a very positive experience with this company, great quality and prices. Quite surprised by other comments below, I would recommend their doors and service"
"Ordered window sills from this company, who delivered the wrong size window board! My builder begin to cut and fit the sills prior to noticing their error! U.K. Oak doors are now refusing to offer any compensation for their error causing delays and loss of money! Would have expected a compromise at the very least! Appalling customer service and will never use again! Avoid this company!!!"
"Failed to fulfill order.Would not put the problem right."
"not solid oak as advertised they engineered made from pieces of oak stuck togeather and false tennon joints made to look real none existant customer service and hid behind small print avoid this company like the pague"
"these doors are engineered wood stuck togeather not solid as advertised don't buy you can get same cheaper very bad customer service told read small print"
"After 3 years, a protective canopy and careful treatment with the recommended Impranol, the external oak door has swollen and 2 panels have come adrift. This is not what I would have expected from a door costing £504. Not impressed with Customer Service either; yes, quick to respond, but in the end, lip service. Perhaps in retrospect the 1 year guarantee should have aroused suspicion."
"Extremely poor customer service compounded by misinformation and ridiculously long delivery times. Talk about a slow boat from China ( where the products are from) would be quicker delivered by barge! My advice is buy British."
"Ordered architrave's and received and charged for door linings. Refused to refund me until they had received the wrong items back into there warehouse. I then had to reorder and pay again for my original request. I had to wait 14 days for them to refund my money for the wrong products they sent. On calling them numerous times finally got told I was lucky that they did not charge me delivering the wrong product and only offered a half hearted apology. Use them at your own peril I would recommend you stay away from them."
"absolutely awful customer service. I cancelled all future orders with this company and would not recommend anyone to use them"
"Terrible - keep well away. Had the most appalling experience from this company, their system glich meant they sent the wrong size product and they blame me and I'm a substantial amount of money out of pocket. Even the courier who works for them told me they get non stop complaints and are alway having to send stuff back to them. BTW to send stuff back cost twice as much as to have it delivered - nice money spinner there."
UK Oak Doors is rated 1.53 based on 17 reviews