UK Oak Doors Reviews

Manor Farm, Hinckley Road, Burton Hastings, NUNEATON United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how UK Oak Doors made you happy

"One door was damaged which we didn't notice at the time. Awful customer service - belligerent and inflexible, ultimately ended up in them refusing to supply a replacement I said I would pay for then and hanging up on me when I quoted the Consumer Rights Act 2015. We're going to Trading Standards and the Small Claims Court. As others have said, the doors don't seem to be 'solid oak' but as I know little of the construction of these things I wasn't sure if that was normal or not."
Are you UK Oak Doors? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback UK Oak Doors receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I had a very positive experience with this company, great quality and prices. Quite surprised by other comments below, I would recommend their doors and service"
"Ordered window sills from this company, who delivered the wrong size window board! My builder begin to cut and fit the sills prior to noticing their error! U.K. Oak doors are now refusing to offer any compensation for their error causing delays and loss of money! Would have expected a compromise at the very least! Appalling customer service and will never use again! Avoid this company!!!"
"Failed to fulfill order.Would not put the problem right."
"not solid oak as advertised they engineered made from pieces of oak stuck togeather and false tennon joints made to look real none existant customer service and hid behind small print avoid this company like the pague"
"these doors are engineered wood stuck togeather not solid as advertised don't buy you can get same cheaper very bad customer service told read small print"
"After 3 years, a protective canopy and careful treatment with the recommended Impranol, the external oak door has swollen and 2 panels have come adrift. This is not what I would have expected from a door costing £504. Not impressed with Customer Service either; yes, quick to respond, but in the end, lip service. Perhaps in retrospect the 1 year guarantee should have aroused suspicion."
"Extremely poor customer service compounded by misinformation and ridiculously long delivery times. Talk about a slow boat from China ( where the products are from) would be quicker delivered by barge! My advice is buy British."
"Ordered architrave's and received and charged for door linings. Refused to refund me until they had received the wrong items back into there warehouse. I then had to reorder and pay again for my original request. I had to wait 14 days for them to refund my money for the wrong products they sent. On calling them numerous times finally got told I was lucky that they did not charge me delivering the wrong product and only offered a half hearted apology. Use them at your own peril I would recommend you stay away from them."
"absolutely awful customer service. I cancelled all future orders with this company and would not recommend anyone to use them"
"Terrible - keep well away. Had the most appalling experience from this company, their system glich meant they sent the wrong size product and they blame me and I'm a substantial amount of money out of pocket. Even the courier who works for them told me they get non stop complaints and are alway having to send stuff back to them. BTW to send stuff back cost twice as much as to have it delivered - nice money spinner there."
UK Oak Doors is rated 1.45 based on 11 reviews