UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Just like to post a review for the excellent service I received both over the phone and the work carried out at my home.
Very professional service From start to finish.
Would definitely recommend to anybody with UFH problem.
Many thanks
Chris Beck
Fantastic service! We have been bounced from pillar to post by our tiler and electrician but as soon as we contacted UFH services everything was amazing. Vicky arranged everything and kept us well informed. Within a couple of days Doug had been to our house and fixed 2 separate issues and picked up several other potential problems we didn't even know about. He was punctual, friendly, courteous, very tidy and a pleasure to have in the house. He explained everything thoroughly and within a couple of hours had things working again. I cannot say how highly enough I think of the company. Very professional and I would highly recommend and have no hesitation at having them back again if needed. Thanks Doug!
We were extremely happy from the very first contact to the repair to the UFH . The whole process was explained with total clarity and the engineer who visited, took time to explain what he was doing and what had caused the fault was. The whole experience was well managed throughout.
This is my second experience in dealing with UFH and it proved very positive once again! Vicki is very effective from the office/administrative perspective and both Brad (the first visit) and Doug (the second visit) were superb in terms of competence and interpersonal skills. I would highly recommend them both in-terms of speed of response and the confidence they instill in the customer as to their willingness to go the extra-mile - in my opinion good people deserve good reviews and these professionals justify their 5 stars!
Jeff (Brecon)
Brilliant and a First Class Service by Brad, he was very knowledgeable, and thorough in his work, he found the fault, lifted one tile and repaired the broken wire no problem at all, especially too after months of problems with our ufh plus thinking the whole floor would have to be ripped up! Thankyou again for a great service and would definitely recommend.
Had this company out to us twice now, for two separate issues and they sorted both of them out really quickly and efficiently, leaving the place spotless after. Can’t fault them!
Great service all round. Vicky was very helpful in getting everything organised and Brad was great on the day. I had been told by an electrician that it was impossible to fix but Brad had sorted it with minimal disruption in 2 hours. Would highly recommend.
The service and workmanship of UFH is second to none. From my initial discussion with Vicky about our heating problem to Doug the engineer arriving and fixing the problem was a very good experience - I highly recommend them. Vicky worked very efficiently, organizing the engineer’s call within a few days and kept me fully informed on the arrival time. Doug absolutely knew his stuff he was very knowledgeable and nothing fazed him he worked relentlessly until our UFH was up and running. Also, a very tidy job, we are delighted and now have toasty toes again.
An absolute pleasure to deal with - a first class and professional service from the start to the finish.
Doug turned up on time and was able to locate the problem and perform the repair with the minimum of fuss or disturbance to our existing flooring.
I cannot recommend them enough!
From the very first contact to the last, this was one hell of a professional service.
Vicky was great on the phone, explaining exactly what would happen and the fees involved.
Doug, the engineer, turned up on time and pinpointed the fault in a matter of minutes.
He was then able to perform the repair, with the minimum of fuss and hardly any disturbance to our existing flooring.
Once the repair was done, and the heating back up and running, a simple call from Vicky to take the payment and Doug was on his way again.
I can't recommend these guys enough!
Naturally, when faced with the propsect of ripping up an expensively tiled floor to repair / replace underfloor heating someone comes along and says "you don't have to do that" they start with lots of plus points.
Vicky was efficient on the 'phone and the engineer was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful. A great job, thanks. And no tiles ripped up!
Doug was first class. Once he had found the fault he explained the present system and its' deficiencies. He explained that he could put things right but that the system installed would never be efficient due to the spacing of the wires. He also assessed he cost efficiency. He gave us time to think about what we wanted in the light of his findings. No pressure and very down to earth, professional and honest about what we had.
Friendly. informative,advisory professional service.
Highly recommended.
First class, professional and highly recommended.
Fantastic job. Dug certainly showed his determination in findings three faults! Leaving the room as he found it. He was an absolute gem. He was very professional at all times. Highly recommended. Thank you Rosemary
Fantastic service from UFH today. Arrived exactly on time and undertook the repair really quickly with minimal mess. I would Highly Recommend.
Great service throughout and very clear on the process and pricing for the repair, so there were no hidden charges to worry about.
Having had an appointment booked in the same week as requesting the service, on the day, I was notified of the time of Doug's arrival. He was prompt and efficient in fixing the problem so we can now enjoy our UFH again.
Doug was a very tidy worker, and amazingly removed 1 tile from our floor with precision! He explained how the problem would have occurred and how he has fixed it. Very pleased with UFH Services and would recommend to anyone and would use again if needed.
When I initially called up UFH Services to ask about diagnostics/repair to my underfloor heating they were very upfront about costs, which I appreciated, and they recommended that I get a local electrician to check the thermostat first.
After the electrician confirmed that the thermostat was working fine, I called up UFH again. As luck would have it, one of their engineers was in my area later that week, so after calling up on the Monday I was booked in for the Thursday. The engineer located the problem and fixed it in a few hours. He sealed up the floor again and I think that considering the work he has done it looks tidy.
I am very pleased with the speed and efficiency of the service from UFH Services and I would recommend them to anybody having problems with their electric underfloor heating.
I think the cost was reasonable, taking into account that it would have cost me more to install electric radiators in the room.
Great service from start to finish. Engineer very professional. Sorted out the problem with minimal mess and disruption. Would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service. Had a text to tell me Doug was an hour away. He came fixed the problem and explained everything to me. All in all a brilliantly painless and mess less experience. Would highly recommend!!! Claire South Wales
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 634 reviews