u hold the key Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend u hold the key

Tell us how u hold the key made you happy

"Helpful friendly staff,safe secure settings"
"Very accessible. Easy to set up and understand sizes. Fair payment system, ie get back what you don't use."
"Difficult to write a review as not taken the key for the storage yet!!"
"Arthur is a delight. The container is clean and dry."
"Excellent communication, very smooth initial paperwork and storage, reasonably priced with sound security. Easy car and van access to the unit. Highly recommended. Many thanks."
"Was a bit disappointed to find after I'd moved all my stuff in that the site in Sunderland can't be insured by the sites I have checked and wasn't aware of this until afterwards."
Thanks for your feedback. We are in discussions with Cheviot Insured and the Royal Sun Alliance and are expecting to be able to offer insurance to customers for their items in store on all our sites shortly. We’ll contact you when the insurance is available.

U Hold The Key
"Good customer service clean container"
"We were late arriving after being held up in traffic, but Dean couldn't have been more helpful."
Thank you for your nice feedback, we have passed it on to Dean and he was greatly appreciative of it. Thank You
"Easy pleasant transaction and helpful staff."
"Excellent facility with great container. Site manager v helpful. A great service."
"This is the second time we have hired a container and have always had excellent service. The staff are always courteous and efficient and the costs are very competitive."
"Excellent service"
"The site is easily accessible and the customer service is excellent."
"Safe storage and good communication,"
"Storage unit was in a good, clean condition and access was easy. Service was excellent, everything was explained very well, and they did what they said they would quickly and on time. Everybody I had any kind of contact with was very pleasant, professional and helpful. Their pricing structure is very reasonable and fair. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company and will definitely use them in the future if I need another storage unit."
"Nothing went wrong. Ment to click five stars. All was very easy and good."
"They were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely use u hold the key again and would recommend them to my friends."
"I was told when taking the container that I would be emailed details of how to set up a direct debit to pay. The details did not come, so I emailed on a couple of occasions to request them with no response. After this, I rang on a weekend to request them. I was told by the person who answered that they were out of hours support but that they would request for the details to be sent to me on the following Monday. Nothing came. I then received a letter saying that the site would be moving the following week, and if I took no action, then my container would be moved along with the unsecured contents inside. As I had only had the container for 5 weeks at this point, the company would have known about this move when I first rented it, and yet did not say anything. As I had to empty the container prior to transfer in order to ensure my property wasn't damaged during the move, I decided that I would transfer to another container company. I would rate the new company as 5*."
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry that you weren’t happy with the service you received from us.

We accept the circumstances surrounding our move from Eaglescliffe were far from ideal. We were renting the site at Eaglescliffe and although we were aware the site had been designated for housing development the lease for the site did not expire until in July 2017. We were however, asked to vacate the site early at very short notice. It was unfortunate that you had moved into your store just before we received that notice. We did try to work with our customers to make the move as easy as possible to our new site at Sadberge but we do acknowledge that this was an inconvenience and are sorry that you didn’t feel able to move with us to our new site.
"The staff are A1 - very helpful and friendly - and the container was just what I needed for my stuff. I could access it any time with my own key."
"I used the Newcastle site, renting a container to store furniture, boxes, etc whilst between houses. Excellent & straight forward service, local manager very helpful. No issues with access and all stored items came back undamaged. Definitely use again."
u hold the key is rated 4.68 based on 136 reviews