TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase (formerly Admissions Tutors) provides private elite online tutoring delivered by the UK's best tutors. We offer tutoring at all levels, including A-Level, IB, GCSE, KS3, 11+, undergraduate, and University and Oxbridge admissions.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Thank you for tutor chase to help my daughter doing the LBAT course. It's make her more confident .
Jack l will recommend tutor chase anytime .and still need your services but cannot get through to your phone lines
Hi Margaret, thank you very much for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to get through by phone. Our phone lines are open between 9am and 5pm UK, but I will ask one of our team to call you as soon as possible.
Fotis was a brilliant tutor! He is very knowledgeable and gave very clear explanations. It was easy to ask any questions and he never made me feel stupid. He was flexible around when we met online for our sessions. I'd go back to him if I need a tutor again!
The staff and tutors have been very helpful and offered great advice.
I was tutored by Sharla for around a year on the Biology A level curriculum. Sharla was an excellent tutor and I found her to be very professional and very calm. She explained things well and worked through a wide range of practice questions, papers and discussed the actual theory of what I was studying. After every lesson, she also gave great feedback of where I needed to improve. I got an A* in my A level and I am really very happy with the lessons I got. I thoroughly recommend Sharla to anyone looking for Biology tuitions.
After just one month of classes with Andres, I went from barely passing each test to getting an A* in my physics IGCSE. More importantly, I genuinely enjoyed learning and expanding my knowledge of physics - something no other teacher has ever managed before. Thank you very much!
Maxim has helped my son to grow in confidence and negotiate the complexities of Politics. Maxim has always been prompt and well prepared for the lesson. My son has a renewed enthusiasm for the subject which I am very grateful for.
Excellent Tutor Punctual, patient, quick to response, very knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend
Thank you TutorChase for introducing my daughter to an exceptional Tutor that is focusing on her needs.
Emily is a very able and knowledgeable Maths instructor. She is punctual and very accommodating of our requests. She is able to tailor her lessons based on my child’s ability. She challenges and tests skills in good measure. I highly recommend Emily to anyone wanting to improve their child’s Maths skills. Thank you TutorChase for recommending Emily to us!
Maxim has tutored my Year 12 son for his Politics A level. He has - with patience and grace delivered high quality content and exam technique skills and his sessions have moved my son from feeling overwhelmed with the exam task to a position of confidence and enthusiasm for the subject. Top notch stuff !
Callum has been an excellent tutor. I cannot recommend him highly enough. His understanding of both the subject (Maths) but more specifically the approach to STEP papers is exemplary.
Emily is always well prepared for the lesson. After each lesson, she prepares a cheatsheet on the topic which she has taught my child so that he is able to use it to revise and aid him when he does the homework that she has set for him. She is clear, supportive and encouraging.
My tutor managed to save my maths skills in less than a month. Definitely an excellent tutoring website, I would recommend it to anyone willing to invest some time and money into improving their future (especially for university).
The tutors that I have received for my son have been excellent and are really making a difference to his education
My daughter is finding her tutor to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful in helping her to achieve top grades
We are very happy with our daughter’s tutor. Ms Bond is a very good teacher and is helping our daughter a lot with her Chemistry.
Ilya is organised, prepared, provides homework tasks and is always available for the agreed sessions. His approach is both professional and friendly. My daughter’s teacher has seen an improvement in six weeks. I am very pleased with the input and current results. Many thanks.
Really helpful, knowledgeable and understandable teaching.
The tutor is excellent - responsive to student’s needs and provides insightful analysis into texts. My son really enjoys the discussions with Victor and appreciates his guidance in creating clear arguments.
TutorChase is rated 4.92 based on 200 reviews