TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase (formerly Admissions Tutors) provides private elite online tutoring delivered by the UK's best tutors. We offer tutoring at all levels, including A-Level, IB, GCSE, KS3, 11+, undergraduate, and University and Oxbridge admissions.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
I had an excellent tutor who was kind, intelligent and entertaining.
The response was fast, easy to manage and I got amazing results in only 2 months.
My son has been a student of Elithia in the past few months. Elithia is very knowledgeable in Geography and has helped my son a lot. Tutor Chase has a convenient and easy method in collecting their tuition fee, saves us a lot of time.
Found it to have been very useful so far.
Good clear explanations and can explain in different ways if required.
Adam has been instrumental and great in terms of my daughter's progress on the 11 plus. He has helped my daughter through a whole host of 11 plus areas, particularly in maths. Adam's teaching style has also been very effective as he is very personable and engages my daughter well, so much so that she enjoys her lessons and loves learning. Adam also gives very helpful and informative feedback on my daughter's progress including good advice and useful guidelines on areas we could work on at home with my daughter.
Helped me revise for my as mock exams, very good explaining and helping me, especially rob, suraya and sejal. Really good inspiration tutors help you overcome your fear of mocks, give your practice papers, etc. Help your understand every content in every detail. Really useful and very affordable.
Had a tutor help me with a couple of essays
Results: 5.8, 7.1, 3.5A I have done well at school exams receiving all 8s and 9s at GCSE, and being predicted high grades at A-levels, but I was having difficulty with the ‘Aptitude and Skills’ section of the BMAT, as well as the essay writing slightly. Although I still didn’t score as highly on Section 1 as I did on Section 2, I believe that Harry’s help was invaluable and I did do better because of it.
I was pleased with the lessons I had with Rob and glad that I received exam tuition from him in the end. I still found the MAT difficult but at least I gave it my best shot.
We contacted this agency as my son required a tutor for the BMAT exam. He was happy with his tutor, who in addition to BMAT help gave advice on how to pass medicine interviews.
TutorChase is rated 4.93 based on 196 reviews