TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase provides elite online tutoring delivered by the world's top tutors. My matching tutors from the UK and US's top universities, we cover all subjects for GCSEs, A-Levels, IB, AP, SAT, university admissions, Oxbridge, and at an undergraduate level.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Our son is working towards his mock A Level exams and was struggling a little as he prepared for his English Literature. We set up twice weekly sessions with an excellent tutor from TutorChase and his grades have moved dramatically in just a few short weeks. Really appreciative of the focussed sessions based around his individual needs. The online sessions work especially well for our son as he loves being at his desk and online. We will definitely be keeping these up as he pushes on even more towards his final exams in the Spring.
Would highly recommend TutorChase. My son's tutor, Ioannis is a fantastic teacher. Since working with him my son's mindset about maths has become much more positive and his marks have improved. Thank you Ioannis, not only for your dedication to teaching your subject but also for being professional and always punctual.
Hi Kari, Thanks so much for the feedback, and I am very glad to hear that Ioannis has helped your son become more positive about his Maths!
Tutor Chase has been fantastic with catering to all of my educational needs and being helpful throughout the journey. My tutor Hannah was lovely and offered me great advice with my personal statement and college choice. Unfortunately she wasn't as helpful in the TSA department which is my weakest point.
Hi Iona, thank you very much for your kind feedback and I am glad to hear that you had a good experience with Hannah as your Tutor.
Dylan is a great tutor, he is helping in the English syllabus to work on the MAT. I'm going to be passing my exam in a few weeks hoping that the amount of work we did managed to success.
Thank you very much for the feedback, and we are very glad to hear that Dylan helped you improve for the MAT. Best of luck for the upcoming exam!
Alea was a great tutour for the NSAA - she planned well and spread out work appropriately so I wasn't stressed, but also had a consistent amount to do. I suppose the final test will be how I do on the exam, but that remains to be seen!
Hi Rachel, thank you very much for your feedback and I am glad to hear you had a great experience with Alea. Best of luck for your Exam!
Thank you for tutor chase to help my daughter doing the LBAT course. It's make her more confident .
My son felt pretty deflated after his tuition session for BMAT preparation with one of your tutors. He's a bright student (scored 2860 UCAT and predicted 4 A*s at A Level plus A* Epq) However he's under a lot of pressure and is currently lacking in confidence at the moment. For this reason we decided to look for tuition. He was told by the tutor that his mock test results wouldn't get him anywhere. He spent half of his session writing an essay as the tutor felt practising the short questions in other sections to be a bad use of time (although this is actually his area of strength) This meant, I believe, the tutor had nothing to do for a large part of the lesson. He was pretty pushy about arranging further sessions following this. My son pretty much came away with nothing other than even less confidence than when he started. I'm sure you provide tutors with better skills but think you might need to ensure this is the case with all of them.
Hi Rachel Thank you very much for your feedback and I am very sorry you were unhappy with the Tutor and that you felt that he did not help your son build confidence for the BMAT. On account of this we will not be charging you for the session and we will pass this feedback onto the Tutor, to improve our services in the future. Many thanks, Jack (Academic Consultant)
Jack l will recommend tutor chase anytime .and still need your services but cannot get through to your phone lines
Hi Margaret, thank you very much for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to get through by phone. Our phone lines are open between 9am and 5pm UK, but I will ask one of our team to call you as soon as possible.
Fotis was a brilliant tutor! He is very knowledgeable and gave very clear explanations. It was easy to ask any questions and he never made me feel stupid. He was flexible around when we met online for our sessions. I'd go back to him if I need a tutor again!
I had an excellent tutor who was kind, intelligent and entertaining.
The staff and tutors have been very helpful and offered great advice.
I was tutored by Sharla for around a year on the Biology A level curriculum. Sharla was an excellent tutor and I found her to be very professional and very calm. She explained things well and worked through a wide range of practice questions, papers and discussed the actual theory of what I was studying. After every lesson, she also gave great feedback of where I needed to improve. I got an A* in my A level and I am really very happy with the lessons I got. I thoroughly recommend Sharla to anyone looking for Biology tuitions.
After just one month of classes with Andres, I went from barely passing each test to getting an A* in my physics IGCSE. More importantly, I genuinely enjoyed learning and expanding my knowledge of physics - something no other teacher has ever managed before. Thank you very much!
Maxim has helped my son to grow in confidence and negotiate the complexities of Politics. Maxim has always been prompt and well prepared for the lesson. My son has a renewed enthusiasm for the subject which I am very grateful for.
Excellent Tutor Punctual, patient, quick to response, very knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend
The response was fast, easy to manage and I got amazing results in only 2 months.
Thank you TutorChase for introducing my daughter to an exceptional Tutor that is focusing on her needs.
My son has been a student of Elithia in the past few months. Elithia is very knowledgeable in Geography and has helped my son a lot. Tutor Chase has a convenient and easy method in collecting their tuition fee, saves us a lot of time.
Emily is a very able and knowledgeable Maths instructor. She is punctual and very accommodating of our requests. She is able to tailor her lessons based on my child’s ability. She challenges and tests skills in good measure. I highly recommend Emily to anyone wanting to improve their child’s Maths skills. Thank you TutorChase for recommending Emily to us!
Maxim has tutored my Year 12 son for his Politics A level. He has - with patience and grace delivered high quality content and exam technique skills and his sessions have moved my son from feeling overwhelmed with the exam task to a position of confidence and enthusiasm for the subject. Top notch stuff !
TutorChase is rated 4.92 based on 205 reviews