TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase (formerly Admissions Tutors) provides private elite online tutoring delivered by the UK's best tutors. We offer tutoring at all levels, including A-Level, IB, GCSE, KS3, 11+, undergraduate, and University and Oxbridge admissions.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Maxim has helped my son to grow in confidence and negotiate the complexities of Politics. Maxim has always been prompt and well prepared for the lesson. My son has a renewed enthusiasm for the subject which I am very grateful for.
Excellent Tutor Punctual, patient, quick to response, very knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend
The response was fast, easy to manage and I got amazing results in only 2 months.
Thank you TutorChase for introducing my daughter to an exceptional Tutor that is focusing on her needs.
My son has been a student of Elithia in the past few months. Elithia is very knowledgeable in Geography and has helped my son a lot. Tutor Chase has a convenient and easy method in collecting their tuition fee, saves us a lot of time.
Emily is a very able and knowledgeable Maths instructor. She is punctual and very accommodating of our requests. She is able to tailor her lessons based on my child’s ability. She challenges and tests skills in good measure. I highly recommend Emily to anyone wanting to improve their child’s Maths skills. Thank you TutorChase for recommending Emily to us!
Maxim has tutored my Year 12 son for his Politics A level. He has - with patience and grace delivered high quality content and exam technique skills and his sessions have moved my son from feeling overwhelmed with the exam task to a position of confidence and enthusiasm for the subject. Top notch stuff !
Callum has been an excellent tutor. I cannot recommend him highly enough. His understanding of both the subject (Maths) but more specifically the approach to STEP papers is exemplary.
Emily is always well prepared for the lesson. After each lesson, she prepares a cheatsheet on the topic which she has taught my child so that he is able to use it to revise and aid him when he does the homework that she has set for him. She is clear, supportive and encouraging.
My tutor managed to save my maths skills in less than a month. Definitely an excellent tutoring website, I would recommend it to anyone willing to invest some time and money into improving their future (especially for university).
The tutors that I have received for my son have been excellent and are really making a difference to his education
My daughter is finding her tutor to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful in helping her to achieve top grades
We are very happy with our daughter’s tutor. Ms Bond is a very good teacher and is helping our daughter a lot with her Chemistry.
Ilya is organised, prepared, provides homework tasks and is always available for the agreed sessions. His approach is both professional and friendly. My daughter’s teacher has seen an improvement in six weeks. I am very pleased with the input and current results. Many thanks.
Really helpful, knowledgeable and understandable teaching.
The tutor is excellent - responsive to student’s needs and provides insightful analysis into texts. My son really enjoys the discussions with Victor and appreciates his guidance in creating clear arguments.
My sons A level history tutor has been a great support, helping him to improve and increase his speed in writing timed essays and having a clearer focus.
Results was not improved and stayed on the same level.
Kirstie is excellent at tailoring our sessions to my understanding of the topic and is adaptable with her teaching if I find something confusing. She has helped me to improve my exam technique for psychology which has allowed me to achieve higher grades. I couldn’t recommend her enough!
Harriet is a first class economics tutor. A super efficient service at every step - you managed to find a tutor just the right fit for our son, and he has made lots of progress. Thank you sincerely for your help and support, I will certainly recommend your services
TutorChase is rated 4.94 based on 192 reviews