TutorChase Reviews

Based on 237 reviews
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase provides elite online tutoring delivered by the world's top tutors. By matching tutors from the UK and US's top universities, we cover all subjects for GCSEs, A-Levels, IB, AP, SAT, university admissions, Oxbridge, and at an undergraduate level.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Got some communication issues at first but sort it out quickly. Looking forward to my first meeting.
Good evening, I'm very sorry to hear that you had trouble contacting your Tutor. I can see from your account, that your Tutor tried to contact you several times by email as well as with the phone number you provided. Please bear in mind, that as a UK based company, it might take us longer to respond to requests from Australia, where you are based, especially if they are made out of hours. We do our best to come back to everybody as quickly as possible, between 9am and 5pm in the UK. I can see a member of our Customer Services Team has emailed you today, but we haven't received a response yet. Could you please email us at info@tutorchase.com, so we can help you contact your Tutor as soon as possible.
The tutor, Elia, is dedicated and helping my daughter with her understanding of IB Chemistry. He even tutored her urgently when she needed additional help.
Neelam was flexible with scheduling and very supportive given the short time-period before the exams. Highly recommended, many thanks!
Hi Lara, I am glad to hear that things have gone well with Neelam! Best of luck with the Exams!
Jacob was an excellent tutor. I have found confidence in my maths skills and have improved immeasurably compared to if I didn't have this experience. Thankyou!
Hi Jack, Thanks for your feedback, and I am very pleased to hear that your Tutoring with Jacob has gone well. Best wishes for your exams!
Abra has been a really great tutor, I have really found our tutoring sessions incredibly helpful. I appreciated that she would explain the theory behind topics that we had covered as it definitely helped me have a greater understanding and admiration for the maths. She was also very patient and kind, which I really appreciated during moments when I had been very confused.
Hi Saksham, Thank you so much for your feedback, and I am very glad to hear that the sessions with Abra have been successful for you.
Good tutors and effective and efficient teaching.
Hi Margaret, We greatly appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear the tuition has gone well.
Katie is patient with me and able to identify exactly what topics I need to revise. She directs me to what I need to improve and gives encouraging feedback that boosts my confidence. I feel confident that I can be myself with her and I'm not afraid to make mistakes. As a result, I know I can be confident about my forthcoming exams as long as I keep practising what we discuss.
Hi Clara, Thank you so much for your feedback about Katie, I am extremely glad to hear that the Tuition with her was a success.
Tutorchase has really helped me to improve my A-Level Maths performance. My tutor always makes sure that the lessons are easy to understand and let's me go at my own pace. She takes time to set homework so that I can continue my learning and revision outside of the sessions.
Hi Anna, We greatly appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that your A-Level Maths performance has improved. Best of luck for the Exams!
Excellent ! I highly recommend.
Hi Caroline, Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear the tutoring went well.
I understand much better about psychology from my tutor and she explains it in such a fun and easy way,which makes you engaged during the lesson.
Hi Shanel, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear the Psychology Tuition has gone well.
Vera is very Knowledgeable about the subject and has had a major positive impact in my son’s learning. His grade has improved and he is motivated to do even better. Vera is professional and passionate about her teaching.
Hi Lucy, Thank you ever so much for your feedback about Vera. We are very glad to hear that your son's learning and grade has improved!
After a long search for an Economics A-Level tutor for our son, TutorChase found us an incredible tutor for our son: Jeremy. Our son's confidence in Economics seem to be improving, above all he is extremely happy with the tutor and the knowledge he has gained within a short period of time. The lessons are tailored to our son's needs which is helping him to improve in areas he finds challenging. We feel the lessons with Jeremy will help him attain his desired grade for A-Level Economics.
Hi there, We greatly appreciate your feedback about Jeremy and his teaching, and are happy to hear that he has helped your son improve in Economics!
Extremely clever and kind. He was willing to adapted to my time schedule and always helped me when I got stuck. Was able to explain concepts in a way I understood.
Hi Loukas, Many thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear the Tuition is going well!
Rohit has been very professional - excellent at communicating with us, punctual, well prepared and good at listening to what we were asking for help with. My son was struggling with one of the Economic A-level papers and he gave very personalised and specific help with a resultant noticeable improvement in my son's confidence and performance in his mock exams. Rohit is clear and knowledgeable. We would certainly recommend him as a tutor.
Hi Deborah, I am glad to hear that the Tutoring with Rohit has been successfull. Thanks for the feedback!
Alex has been incredibly helpful in prepare for my History A levels. She’s been consistent and very flexible to adjust to my busy schedule.
Hi Arsallan, Thanks for your feedback about Alex, I am glad to hear that the History Tutoring has gone so well!
Honestly everything is great no complaints whatsoever.
Hi Michele, Thank you for the kind words, we greatly appreciate your feedback! Glad to hear the tutoring is going well!
We were matched with Ruth, who is brilliant! Definitely recommend Tutorchase.
Hi Sally, I am glad that Ruth has been so helpul! Thanks so much for the feedback.
They have an excellent tutoring service.
Hi Janet, Glad to hear the Tutoring is going well! Thanks for the feedback.
TutorChase is a lifesaver!! As I left school this year, I depended on TutorChase a lot. I am studying psychology and music, and the teachers are lovely, splendid! I love them! Their teaching style and the curriculum arrangement are super acknowledgement and smart.
Hi there, I am extremely glad to hear that the Psychology and Music Lessons are going so well. Thanks for the feedback!
Aakash always explains everything clearly and makes sure I understand why I’m making mistakes so we can fix them!
Hi there, Thanks for the feedback about Aakash. Glad to hear that the Tutoring is going well!
TutorChase is rated 4.92 based on 237 reviews