TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase provides elite online tutoring delivered by the world's top tutors. My matching tutors from the UK and US's top universities, we cover all subjects for GCSEs, A-Levels, IB, AP, SAT, university admissions, Oxbridge, and at an undergraduate level.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Molly is an inspiration. Clever, communicative, organised and knowledgeable. She provides outstanding pre-session materials, is a fabulous teacher, and provides insightful feedback. If only all teachers were like her! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get their child or student to the next level of learning and understanding of English Literature and to have the best possible chance for the admissions tests at Oxbridge.
Calum has helped considerably with the STEP tuition. He made the sessions enjoyable and focused whilst often tailoring them to a particular type of difficult question encountered He is extremely approachable, very responsive to both topics and timing of sessions as well as being well prepared for them. He helps you develop your thoughts and approach to questions rather than just providing a solution I would definitely recommend Calum and Admissions Tutors for anyone considering STEP
My tutor has been extremely friendly and super to work with. He clearly is an expert in what he is teaching and I'm happy that I was matched with him!
Fantastic assistance for my medical application. Michael has helped me put everything in perspective and has allowed me to systematically carry out tasks that will most definitely allow my application to stand out. He has also provides great tips when answering UCAT questions. Would most definitely recommend. Thank you Michael!
The tuition is of a high standard and my daughter likes having her lessons, thank you very much.
I am very happy with Katy as a tutor. She is friendly and very understanding and thorough in her tuition. She's happy to spend a long time on each area with me until I understand it fully and is patient when I don't get things quickly.
Riya has been a fantastic tutor in the time that she has been helping my daughter with her science subjects. She was lagging behind during classes but is definitely more confident now and with the encouragement of Riya is now back on track. We will be continuing lessons through summer until (hopefully!) school begins again next term.
I've been working with a tutor to help me with my personal statement to study History at university. It's been quite eye-opening actually to speak to someone who has studied the subject. The most helpful thing is having a better grasp of extra material I should be reading and looking at which is different from what I'm studying at A-level.
I have only good things to say about Amy! She has been superb breaking down the the topics I was struggling with into approachable chunks and was always happy to answer my questions even outside of the lessons. I'll be continueing our lessons over summer
Working with my tutor in preparation for my STEP exams has been incredibly helpful. Through the lessons I think my technique on the harder questions has improved, and I can now see the little tricks and methods needed to get started on the questions which I previously didn't spot. The recommendation to work through other similar questions such as from the BMO I think has also helped me.
My son was accepted into Oxford to study Physics and will be starting in a few months! He had lessons to help him study for the pat exam and the interviews, he said they were great and had high praise for his tutor.
My tutor is working with me to help me study for the Cambridge NSAA exam and also help me with my personal statement. We've gone through topics in physics and Chemistry. The Lessonspace tuition works very well.
My tutor has been a perfect fit, assisting me with both Biology and Chemistry. She is always very enthusiastic but patient as well and seems to really care about how well I do!
I wasn't doing so well with a few of the harder topics in GCSE maths and each of the sciences but the tutor has gone through them with me and I feel I understand them much more now!
I have been having lessons with Jake for two months now in preparation for the NSAA and for help with Biology and Chemistry A-Level and I have found they have been benefitting me greatly, especially during the current situation when I’m not at school.
Very happy with the tutor (Max), he's been excellent at providing 11+ tuition!
Alex is super prepared as a tutor and constantly makes my think, he always tries to guide me towards the solution rather than through rote instruction, and patiently explains his thinking when I happen to hit a dead end. Overall, I'm super impressed by his teaching and would highly recommend!
My tutor Nick has been super in helping me with my IB Maths and Physics, I would be lost without him!
I've been having lessons to help me with my English language skills as this is a subject I've struggled in having not been born in the UK and English being my second language. My tutor has given detailed feedback on essays and articles I have written and is also helping me with Animal Farm revision and essay planning which has been really great as she knows the book very well.
The tutor my daughter was paired with (Ellie) has been excellent! We wanted someone who can help with the transition between GCSEs and A-Levels, especially due to the current disruptions, and the tutorials have been excellent.
TutorChase is rated 4.92 based on 206 reviews