TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase provides elite online tutoring delivered by the world's top tutors. By matching tutors from the UK and US's top universities, we cover all subjects for GCSEs, A-Levels, IB, AP, SAT, university admissions, Oxbridge, and at an undergraduate level.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
All the tutors we have used have been excellent. Sessions are so carefully planned to enable progress at the right pace. The tutors are kind and approachable and have contributed not only to academic goals but also to the development of academic self confidence.
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Admissions Tutors. My teenage son required help with his LNAT examination. Upon enquiry I was allocated a Tutor immediately (Ben Cisneros) for weekly online sessions. My son engaged well with Ben and found his lessons very informative. I particularly liked the weekly progress report produced by Ben, this kept both myself and my son up-to date with the progress being made I will definitely be recommending Admissions Tutors to family & friends..
Theo has been a great tutor and helped me to increase my confidence in my own abilities. I was struggling with physics throughout year 12 however after my sessions my performance began increasing, as noticed by my teachers too. I think he is a great asset to my learning and he has definitely helped me get back on track to achieve my goal of attending a great University. As well as my subjects at school Theo has been helping me with my entrance exam for University. After a few sessions of us working on this he was able to identify the areas in which I require more help and now with every paper I do my score improves. He is very friendly and approachable too, and I would highly recommend him.
Adam is a fantastice tutor with patience and responsibility. His explanation is very clear and he is well prepared and well planned for each class.
Amber has helped me significantly in everything I asked of her including my coursework for my subjects and exam practice. She also helped me a lot in writing a great personal statement and I am glad I have Amber as a tutor and would recommend her to anyone doing a level History or English.
Fotis is a great tutor, whenever I don't understand something he takes it from the most basic requisite level so there is no room for misunderstanding. 10/10
Very pleased and grateful for Dewi’s help. He’s excellent!!
Really good tuitions, bit pricy but definitely worth it, the maths tutor made maths really interesting and made me look at it in a lot analytical manor instead of rote memorisation, encouraged me to ask questions and answered every question I had, gave great resources and helped me understand a lot of the concepts. The computer science tutor was also very good he taught me a lot about computer science, gave great resources to look into and helped me analyse algorithms and design them better.
Was impressed by how helpful the managed I spoke to was. Had quite a niche request for my daughter who needed help with her university application and was advised on what she should focus on. She's been having lessons now since August and the tutor is very on the ball.
Tasks and questions are well explained. Also lessons are well prepared. Very good
My son seems to be very happy with the lessons so far after having struggled with French since he started. He says the extra time conversing with a fluent tutor has improved his speaking skills dramatically over the last month, and that the tutor has taught him how to learn the language more quickly.
Tom really knows the material we've been covering exceptionally! I was worried after spending so much time off school that I hadn't written many essays in a while and also hadn't covered some of the topics on the British Empire and Russia but Tom has gone through them all with me and marked a lot of the essays I have written and provided me with great feedback on how to improve. I had only planned the tuition to be short term but will definitely have a couple of more sessions in preparation for exams.
Set helpful and engaging,
Had a few lessons before my exams which proved incredibly valuable in the end. My tutors helped me structure my revision and plan all the different essays which could come up in my human geography paper.
Psychology tuition - The sessions have been great so far, especially going through memory and development which are two topics I've been struggling with!
James has been very supportive and I've learnt a lot in our tutorials over the past few weeks. Would recommend him to any student wanting maths lessons.
I'm applying to study maths and philosophy at Oxford and have been having MAT lessons with jack. I would recommend him to anyone wanting MAT tuition! I wasn't actually expecting the tutor to be this organised. He's broken down the exam into the different types of questions and over the last couple of months we've been going through each question type and I really do feel myself becoming more confident and am doing better and better on the questions i've been doing.
I signed up Edgar to have a few extra lessons in addition to the online lessons his school is currently giving to his class. He gets along well with Lara and from conversations I've had with her she seems to be organised and on top of things. We'll continue on until the summer break and then look to start again when Edgar enters Year 11.
Amit has been superb, although I hate preparing for exams and revising I've somehow found myself enjoying studying for the bmat. I never thought I would say that and that's all thanks to him :)
Michael is a great tutor! He is patient and has great techniques for approaching different question types, as well as valuable insight into the overall admissions process. Would highly recommend.
TutorChase is rated 4.92 based on 211 reviews