TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase provides elite online tutoring delivered by the world's top tutors. By matching tutors from the UK and US's top universities, we cover all subjects for GCSEs, A-Levels, IB, AP, SAT, university admissions, Oxbridge, and at an undergraduate level.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Very helpful and friendly. He responds well to my son’s suggestions about the direction of study and creates informed discussions - a knowledgeable and engaged tutor.
A very good, conscientious tutor. Worth every penny.
Emily has certainly lived up to her profile and is working really well with my Son to develop his French for his A-Level. Not only is Emily a great French tutor but her approach to identifying improvement areas and clear passion for languages are great attributes.
Vikki was a fantastic SAT tutor, - knowledgeable and a very effective tutor. We were a last minute booking and crammed tutoring into a week., but Vikki prepared well and structured the sessions to maximise use of time. She was also a very clear communicator. Our son went into the SAT confident and we are hoping for a good result with Vikki’s help. Happy to recommend her. Thanks Vikki!
Sulekha has been an great tutor. She is very organised and my daughter found the sessions were hugely beneficial. Sulekha was always well prepared for the sessions, going through past GCSE maths papers, very helpful with questions and talking through problem areas and explained the concepts well. I would highly recommend her as a tutor. The service from Admissions Tutors has been excellent, Niamah was very helpful - I would highly recommend them.
The lessons have been extremely helpful. The tutor communicated ideas clearly, helped to grasp concepts that I was able to put to use when writing MAT test. The lessons definitely played a big role in getting invited to Oxford Computer Science interview. Would recommend to anyone.
My daughter has had several online tutoring sessions with Chris, to prepare her for the Oxford MAT test. From the off, Chris was fantastic and has really supported Lily - going through past papers, helping her with technique and talking through problem areas. The service from Admissions Tutors has been really smooth and so easy - I would highly recommend them.
Joe enjoyed his sessions with Bilal and appreciated his coaching style approach. After such a disrupted second half to first year sixth, Joe really needed some support to rebuild his confidence along with help on understanding the different approach to maths problems as needed for MAT. Seeing as he has no support from school re the MAT this was the only way to access additional input.
My daughter found Amber to be a huge help in the run up to the HAT test. Amber was an excellent teacher and guide and the sessions were hugely beneficial. Although the outcome of the test remains unknown, the tutorials helped our daughter to view an alternative perspective to her own and helped in widening her approach to her studies. We would highly recommend Amber.
He is a good tutor and is very friendly
Molly has been an exceptional tutor. She is super-organised and an inspirational teacher. She has been a wonderful role model for my son and has helped him develop his understanding and knowledge but, above all, a greater love of literature and an ability to write and talk about it critically - essential for entry to Russel Group Universities. She ensured he was utterly prepared and confident going into his Oxford entrance exams and his interview. I would highly recommend her as a tutor.
I’m so happy I found admissions tutors! Christina has been awesome and so helpful :) :)
Luke is an excellent tutor who has considerable expertise - specifically with Cambridge entrance exams. He is fully committed and passionate in ensuring his student do well. Highly recommended.
I am super impressed with Admission Tutors. I submitted an enquiry via the website and was contacted back very quickly. The person on the phone asked me various questions in order to match my daughter's area of interest (within her subject) to the best tutor. A day or so later, I was put in touch with Nailah. My daughter loves her sessions and looks forward to them twice a week. Nailah has been wonderful and very reliable and is best described by my daughter... Nailah as very well organised and thorough. She is extremely helpful, patient and friendly. She provides clear and concise notes. Thank you so much!
My daughter really enjoyed her tutorials with Alex. He explained things clearly and went through multiple methods to help her find the approach that worked best for her. He really helped her develop her understanding of how to answer the MAT questions and also the maths behind the questions. We would definitely recommend Alex as a tutor.
Admissions tutors helped me a lot with my UCAT. As English is my third language, it has been difficult for me to prepare for the test. But the tutor here was extra patient and understanding, and I got a satisfying UCAT score thanks to their supports.
Claudia has been an incredible tutor to my son and has helped him understand the complex points in chemistry. She is patient, kind and very well organised. The lessons are prepared well and she makes sure that everything is clear and understood before moving on to the next subject. We are very pleased and feel that an A* in chemistry is very possible.
Cat is an amazing tutor and has been incredibly helpful. She was very kind and attentive to what i struggled with, ensuring that every lesson helped progress my academic abilities. Her patients, adaptable methods and clear explanations helped me greatly when trying to approach difficult questions. I would highly recommend!!
All the tutors we have used have been excellent. Sessions are so carefully planned to enable progress at the right pace. The tutors are kind and approachable and have contributed not only to academic goals but also to the development of academic self confidence.
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Admissions Tutors. My teenage son required help with his LNAT examination. Upon enquiry I was allocated a Tutor immediately (Ben Cisneros) for weekly online sessions. My son engaged well with Ben and found his lessons very informative. I particularly liked the weekly progress report produced by Ben, this kept both myself and my son up-to date with the progress being made I will definitely be recommending Admissions Tutors to family & friends..
TutorChase is rated 4.92 based on 209 reviews