Trifibre Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trifibre Ltd

About Trifibre Ltd: Established in 1981, Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke poly cases, complex bespoke metal containers, custom made wooden and plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, exhibition stands and much more!

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre Ltd made you happy

"I was really looking forward to receiving my hard case in time for a golf holiday in Mexico and ordered it several weeks in advance. I was contacted by a TriFibre rep a week after the order was placed to let me know that the case was being shipped from mainland Europe and would take slightly longer. I received an order confirmation and a shipping email saying the case was on its way. A few days before my departure date, the case hadn't arrived so I called TriFibre again only to find out that it was out of stock and had never shipped. I had to rush the day before my trip to buy a soft case, which is not what I wanted for my clubs. A refund was granted swiftly but I'm still very disappointed by the experience."
Trifibre Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 34 reviews