Trifibre Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trifibre Ltd

About Trifibre Ltd: Established in 1981, Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke poly cases, complex bespoke metal containers, custom made wooden and plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, exhibition stands and much more!

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre Ltd made you happy

"It supplies drum cases in various sizes but unfortunately they aren't as good (in my opinion) as Le Blond. They seem to use a thinner gauge polymer and consequently the case is less stiff . This is my first Trifibre case so future use may change my opinion.... send me another review in a year's time!"
"Hi, last week you sent a message saying I had a parcel for delivery from you, you gave the option to have it delivered to a neighbour so I ask it to be delivered to number 20 next door, there hasn't been any parcels delivered to that address. Today I received this email asking out reviews but I cannot answer this as I don't have any parcels from you, can you please look into the delivery about this parcel. Thanks. M.Morland"
"The case was well made and sent in good time This was then spoilt by the incessant emailing of the company regarding other products they sell I never signed up for these emails which I considered as spam and it took me three attempts to stop them over a period of about two weeks of which I saw at least one every two days despite trying to unsubscribe I find this company a good manufacturer but a poor communicator on the unsubscribing side choosing not to act or ignoring my attempts to stop their emails"
Trifibre Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 34 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access