Trifibre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trifibre
Read Trifibre Reviews

About Trifibre:

Trifibre Containers, as it was then known was established in 1981 originally as a partnership between David Bisiker and Nigel Cox. Trifibre began making fabricated fibreboard boxes out of a small factory on Glenbarr Avenue in Leicester. Since then Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors. Nigel Cox took sole ownership in 2006 and Trifibre Ltd now occupies a 70,000sq ft. premises in Leicester which enables us to design and manufacture quality casing solutions and plastic moulded products with unrivalled service levels and lead times at competitive prices.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Trifibre has one of the largest and most diverse range of experience and products in the casing industry. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke plastic cases, complex bespoke metal containers, cnc routed foam inserts, plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, padded bags and much more! Contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales team today to see how we can help you.

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre made you happy
Re Bethe
Kenneth Bell
Trifibre 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Greg Sinclair
Trifibre 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Greg Sinclair
The case is great and well made. It is also a fair price.

Trifibre listened to our instructions and the monitor fits really well on its own, with its stand or with the vesa arm we use when on events.

If anything the case is a touch too big but that is not a major problem.

The only thing that we didnt realise until it arrive is that only has ONE handle. End handles would have been really really useful as it is a little big to carry as a brief case.

So we will hang back on ordering the rest of the flight cases until we chat with trifibre.

In summary: great case, well made, delivered ahead of schedule, to spec and we will use trifibre again.
Guys, great stuff. It perfectly fits my amp.πŸ‘πŸ€˜I'm blown away! good quality material and design. I was expecting cheap stuff...so delighted with the beautifully solid stuff!Definitely by some more in short future 😁🎸
I bought a TR5013 waterproof hard carry tool box.
The delivery was quick and easy with regular updates.
Unfortunately when it arrived it was damaged in transit, no fault of Trifibre.
I spoke to customer service who were really helpful and asked me to send pictures.
They got back to me the next day saying a replacement case was on it’s way and I could keep the broken case.
They turned what could have been a very negative experience into a happy outcome. I highly recommend Trifibre for their products and their amazing customer service.
Very professional helpful service on my initial enquiry re stock availability of SKB 3U Shallow Roto Rack Case. Placed order and item was delivered to schedule and at best price I had seen.

Highly recommended.
Ordered my utility trolley on a friday was delivered on the saturday, communication from trifibre was perfect the whole experience was really pleasant will 100% recomend and use again
Excellent customer service and excellent quality product.
Great range of products at very competative prices.
Great quality cases, very pleased with this multiple purchase. Can't recommend enough. Top stuff!
Brilliant products and excellent customer service if you have any questions.
Trifibre 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Trifibre 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Trifibre 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Arrived promptly. Case has solid construction and comfortable grip handles
Excellent case perfect for my lenses ordering and delivery was no fuss
Excellent product, excellent value, great quality - extremely pleased with my purchases
I have been a pro musician for over 50 years, and the Trifibre flightcases i purchased ,are of the highest quality i have used in that time .Great product and nice folks to do business with.
I have just bought a new flight case. And I must say the product is out of this world. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Thanks
Trifibre 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Very fast delivery service and very well packaged product.

Products are of excellent quality and will use Trifibre again.
Although product was on back order, it still arrived within 2 day from ordering.

Very well packaged and mega fast delivery as always.
People you can trust.

had a bit a problem with delivery due to some administrative error on the part of the delivery company, but it was resolved swiftly, Trifibre customer service was excelent. product as advertised. totally recommend.
Delivered on time and as expected, the camera case was great.
A wonderfully made and sturdy container, well worth the price and great customer service. Will buy again when needed. Thank you
Very happy with the product purchased and the delivery was first class and within three days of order
Trifibre is rated 4.87 based on 456 reviews