Trifibre Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trifibre Ltd

About Trifibre Ltd: Established in 1981, Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke poly cases, complex bespoke metal containers, custom made wooden and plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, exhibition stands and much more!

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

How would you rate Trifibre Ltd ?

"Got me a replacement latch for my SKB case in double quick time!"
"It supplies drum cases in various sizes but unfortunately they aren't as good (in my opinion) as Le Blond. They seem to use a thinner gauge polymer and consequently the case is less stiff . This is my first Trifibre case so future use may change my opinion.... send me another review in a year's time!"
"Ordered item arrived well packaged and on time. Product itself is excellent. Service and communication first rate. A company I will certainly use again. EG."
"Used for my Flytying vise's very good and are lasting even with some rough treatment."
"An excellent service, very fast and I am delighted with the product."
"A quality box and very reasonably priced"
"Outstanding service with great products and excellent prices."
"Excellent company, super fast postage and great communication. Hope to do business again with them."
"Grat support, perfect equipment. Recommended!"
"Excellent service, delivery and products. Thank you"
"Very good company and excellent goods"
"Very good service good deals as well"
"Item described accurately. Well packed and shipped in-line with description. Recomended."
"Excellent good value product, very well packaged, great value. The ponds look a treat! Buy with confidence."
"Really pleased, very good quality, great service, and chuffed my Cellestron Nexstar 6se telescope fitted perfectly into the case, awesome!!!"
"An excellent case - which I bought as a toolbox for my Land Rover - well made, very strong and just the right size. Order was fulfilled and despatched very quickly."
"The communications with Trifibre & their helpful response were very professional. A great service was received from them. One very happy customer. Many thanks to Ahmed Makda for his time & correspondence over the last few days."
"A good case, strongly made for it's weight at a reasonable price"
"Very competent company. No hesitations in buying from them."
"They look & feel real heavy duty"
Trifibre Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 34 reviews