Trifibre Reviews

4.9
Based on 853 reviews
Read Trifibre Reviews

About Trifibre:

Trifibre Containers, as it was then known was established in 1981 originally as a partnership between David Bisiker and Nigel Cox. Trifibre began making fabricated fibreboard boxes out of a small factory on Glenbarr Avenue in Leicester. Since then Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors. Nigel Cox took sole ownership in 2006 and Trifibre Ltd now occupies a 70,000sq ft. premises in Leicester which enables us to design and manufacture quality casing solutions and plastic moulded products with unrivalled service levels and lead times at competitive prices.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Trifibre has one of the largest and most diverse range of experience and products in the casing industry. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke plastic cases, complex bespoke metal containers, cnc routed foam inserts, plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, padded bags and much more! Contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales team today to see how we can help you.

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre made you happy
There was a problem at first, however, it was very quickly remedied. I was able to speak to a person who sorted it out right away, kept me informed etc. It is so nice these days to speak to someone. After the initial telephone conversation, we communicated via email, but I felt I could have continued on the phone.
Very good
Trifibre provided a top quality product at a very competitive price. I was expecting delivery to take at least a week as it was an item which was made to order, but it arrived well packaged in just two days. Impressive product and service and highly recommended!
Very nice, thanks! www.binhaobags.com
Great service and prices. Quick to respond and supply VAT invoices etc ... All in all, easy to do business with.
The case I bought for my drum machine is built like a tank. It supposed to arrive 4 days after purchase but delivered in less than 24 hours. Pluck foam very easy to adjust. Great prices too. I recommend Trifibre to anyone looking for protective case and/or accessories.
Really pleased to hear you are happy with the case we provided. Thanks for your review.
The service that Trifibre offer is excellent - a great company to do business with!
Thanks so much for your kind review, we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Excellent service and technical support. We supplied CAD data for special foam support and it was supplied right-first-time with the opportunity for a review before manufacture started. Good turnaround time and better product than some that cost more.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Glad you are pleased with the results :-)
From my first enquiry for a slightly modified standard box, I was treated with friendly respect and patience. The quote was comprehensive and good value for the price. The box was delivered on time and complied with the specifications. A complete service for small or large customers. Thank you for your time and patience. Special mention for Lorna Budd. Well done. Thank you.
Hi Peter, Thank you so much for your review and especially your special mention of Lorna. We are very proud of our staff so it's great to see them working so well with our customers, Lorna is a highly valued member of the team! Kind Regards
Great case and quick delivery - excellent service!
V helpful customer services rep when I phoned for info. Picked up a great deal on a couple of their clearance boxes.
Very well designed
Excellent service and quality products
Excellent product - exactly what I needed and at a great price too. Very speedy delivery as well.
Ordered my hardcase from Trifibre. Delivered on time.
Quick service, good product and competitive prices!
Happy with my trolley.
Excellent product, bought the Christmas tree storage box to use to store items from my business as I couldn’t find any plastic boxes large enough and this is fab!
Very good customer service, needed to change my order once placed and this was completed without fuss very quickly.
Go to for hard shell cases. I've bought a good number over the years and the service and quality has always been 100%. Needing a weather proof and knock proof tool case for MTB races is mega important.
Trifibre is rated 4.86 based on 853 reviews