Trifibre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trifibre
Read Trifibre Reviews

About Trifibre:

Trifibre Containers, as it was then known was established in 1981 originally as a partnership between David Bisiker and Nigel Cox. Trifibre began making fabricated fibreboard boxes out of a small factory on Glenbarr Avenue in Leicester. Since then Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors. Nigel Cox took sole ownership in 2006 and Trifibre Ltd now occupies a 70,000sq ft. premises in Leicester which enables us to design and manufacture quality casing solutions and plastic moulded products with unrivalled service levels and lead times at competitive prices.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Trifibre has one of the largest and most diverse range of experience and products in the casing industry. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke plastic cases, complex bespoke metal containers, cnc routed foam inserts, plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, padded bags and much more! Contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales team today to see how we can help you.

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre made you happy
Trifibre 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Trifibre 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Neal Addison
Trifibre 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Jeni Sellick
Friendly, helpful customer service, and communicate quickly and efficiently. The dispatch was quick once ordered and within the recommended cut off time. Recommended.
Flight case for sound gear - it’s everything you expect. Robust, easy to organise inside. Also a good price and quick delivery.
Quick efficient good quality product
Looks ideal for carrying my blow up tent at carfest, light weight, wide wheels and it folds down nicely. My only concern is that some of the bolts look a bit weedy, time will tell?
Excellent product No assembly required Very sturdy Would recommend ✅
Trifibre 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Excellent service,so easy and fabulous trolley, compact, mobile, strong ,easy to use..
Following my order I was surprised at the speed of the delivery with in 4 days it was delivered. However DPD who delivered the item, I took the time to change the delivery point to my next door nabour as I was going to away from home at the estimated. But it was left at my front door for all to see. Not good DPD.
Excellent service and a superb product, the Max004 case with pluck foam in-fill. It was just what I required and at a fantastic price. Trifibre have a fantastic range of products for all occasions. Would use them again.
Trifibre 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Trifibre 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Excellent service, along with an excellent product. Would highly recommend.
Mine was just a small order but fulfilled by Trifibre very speedily and professionally. High quality foam inserts.
Excellent products, always a quick and reliable service.
I Ordered a MAX520CAMTR IP67 Rated Professional Photography Camera Case With Wheels. It a little small for all my kit but this is deliberate to get me to carry less kit as I often have to carry my kit some distance and this can be over rough terrain. At £120 this is a budget price compared to Peli and Vanguard but the quality is anything but budget. The build is extremely rugged, clasps are reassuringly solid and the wheels look good for regular use. Delighted with the quality, more than enough dividers inside, now I am set up I have a couple spare. Very pleased. I carry two bodies with battery grips, two 70-200 lenses, two other smaller lenses. Cards, Batteries, Bibs, Spare Caps, Cloths and more. Very impressed.
Trifibre 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
The cart was a life saver. Transported all our kit across bumpy terrain, and made our life a lot easier than it would have been. Folds easily, and is sturdy enough to take two saddles, and tack, with ease. Proper value for money !!
Good product for price ,very quick delivery, cannot fault them
The whole process from ordering to receiving my order was faultless, I was updated by email and kept aware when my item would arrive, 10/10 many thanks.....
Ordered an item over the weekend and was delivered on the Tuesday. The item was damaged and a replacement and collection was arranged for the next working day. Fantastic customer service and I am very happy with the replacement received. Thank you!!
Easy to order and delivered much quicker than indicated. A company that manages expectations does not over promise but delights the customer by exceeding expectations.
Excellent product great price
Very good turned up when said it would and the trolley works really well
Very helpful and great service.
Trifibre is rated 4.87 based on 556 reviews