Trifibre Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Trifibre Ltd

About Trifibre Ltd: Established in 1981, Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke poly cases, complex bespoke metal containers, custom made wooden and plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, exhibition stands and much more!

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre Ltd made you happy

"I have purchased products from this company twice now and on both occasions they have been amazing from ordering right through to delivery. I had a fantastic service throughout and I will be using these again without fail. Five Stars from me and keep up the good work it was a pleasure doing business with you."
"Really pleased, very good quality, great service, and chuffed my Cellestron Nexstar 6se telescope fitted perfectly into the case, awesome!!!"
"An excellent case - which I bought as a toolbox for my Land Rover - well made, very strong and just the right size. Order was fulfilled and despatched very quickly."
"The communications with Trifibre & their helpful response were very professional. A great service was received from them. One very happy customer. Many thanks to Ahmed Makda for his time & correspondence over the last few days."
"I was really looking forward to receiving my hard case in time for a golf holiday in Mexico and ordered it several weeks in advance. I was contacted by a TriFibre rep a week after the order was placed to let me know that the case was being shipped from mainland Europe and would take slightly longer. I received an order confirmation and a shipping email saying the case was on its way. A few days before my departure date, the case hadn't arrived so I called TriFibre again only to find out that it was out of stock and had never shipped. I had to rush the day before my trip to buy a soft case, which is not what I wanted for my clubs. A refund was granted swiftly but I'm still very disappointed by the experience."
"Found my Trifibre waterproof case on ebay. Managed to get it for a good price but when it arrived by courier, well i'm not easily impressed, but this was my best buy of the year. The quality is outstanding and the generous filling of foam was more than expected. It truly is a quality piece of kit and will always look for another Trifibre case for my next project."
"An excellent service, very fast and I am delighted with the product."
"A quality box and very reasonably priced"
"Outstanding service with great products and excellent prices."
"Excellent company, super fast postage and great communication. Hope to do business again with them."
"Grat support, perfect equipment. Recommended!"
"Very good company and excellent goods"
"Very good service good deals as well"
"Item described accurately. Well packed and shipped in-line with description. Recomended."
"Excellent good value product, very well packaged, great value. The ponds look a treat! Buy with confidence."
"A good case, strongly made for it's weight at a reasonable price"
"They look & feel real heavy duty"
"Excellent service, no issues, perfect"
"Received the item quickly and well packed, quality of draw runners appears to be good and at a very reasonable cost. I would certainly buy again"
"Great case and delivery was very fast. Just what you need if dealing with tight deadlines. Would definitely use again."
Trifibre Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews