TribePost Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd
Read TribePost Ltd Reviews

About TribePost Ltd:

TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

hello@tribepost.co.uk

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas, ,

Tell us how TribePost Ltd made you happy
I came across this agency by default. A job was advertised by a company on a job site. I applied - interesting role and due to past bad experiences i never go through recruitment agencies. I got a automated response from Tribepost. Note: no where in the advertisement did it say this was an advert posted by a recruitment agency. I emailed to say i was concerned about the lack of declaration of their advertising a role on behalf of a client and to ask for my details to be permanently deleted from their database. No reply to date. After googling them - i see their data practices - even post GDPR - seem to be somewhat unethical. I intend to report them to the ICO. I will also be emailing the company they claim to be representing to complain.
Hi Jenny, Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience. As mentioned in my email, like a lot of companies advertising on the job boards nowadays, it's likely that these adverts are being advertised by a recruitment marketing company on behalf of the direct hiring company. When you apply for one of our customers vacancies, you are only considered for this role and your information isn't shared with anyone else other than the direct hiring company. I hope this helps you understand the process of applying for any of our other vacancies online. I wish you all the best with your job search. Regards, David Wilson Head of Customer Satisfaction
I have just had a similar experience with your company as someone else that has left a 2* review - "Jordan" called - spoke to a company Director - lied and said they had already spoken to me in order to trick me to take the call - I do not like lies and will NEVER do business with a company that does. No one likes cold calling - its a thankless job but do it and lie? No, that is not good business practice and will not get you anywhere with us. Do not contact us again. EVER.
Hi Lucinda, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As mentioned in my email reply to you, this is a matter we take very seriously as a company. As a company we make between 8,000-10,000 calls per week and it's very rare that we receive this type of feedback. From looking at our records, we spoke with you back in July and you advised that you were using another provider who were offering you a similar package to what we could offer and it would best for us to call you back around the end of the year to discuss your requirements. We continually aim to be perfect and it's my goal to work on this with our whole team. Regards, David Wilson Head of Customer Satisfaction
TribePost Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 141 reviews