TribePost Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd

About TribePost Ltd: TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

sales@tribepost.co.uk

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas

Telephone

How would you rate TribePost Ltd ?

"We used Tribe Post to help us with our advertising campaign this Autumn. Very friendly service. Ross, Martin and James were very helpful. They were actively helping us with the recruitment and also did check on the progress a few times per week. We are very grateful for the support and hopefully can work together again in the future."
"Haven't dealt with Tribe Post personally, their after sales may be fantastic. A note on Cold Calling, I understand you're looking to get connected to the right person in the company, however lying and saying that we expect your call, when we haven't spoken to you before, isn't great. When offered to send an introductory email to us, please wait until we finish the sentence before slamming the phone down."
Hi Anonymous,

We appreciate your recent feedback. This is a matter we take very seriously as we aim to provide a very high standard of service throughout all departments within TribePost.

As we don't have your name, could you please advise roughly when this call was received and I can investigate further by listening to the calls around this time to ensure the appropriate internal action is followed with the consultant.

I appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Regards,

David Wilson
Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Helped write the advert, monitored responses, suggested changes to get better results and produced some good CVs..I am very satisfied."
"We were overwhelmed (literally) with the response to our advert and the support I received from Liam, our Account Manager, was first class. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he really went out of his way to help manage the volume of applications. He was very proactive and supportive and I would not hesitate to use TribePost again"
"I have just successfully placed a Buyer role in my organisation. I had more candidates than I needed and was able to select an almost perfect candidate from the list to offer. The additional support that was provided in CV searching was extremely helpful and the portal provided to manage the application was very good. The cost was very reasonable and all in all I found the expereince very rewarding."
"Very impressed! We had far more applicants than expected and the process from start to finish was extremely smooth. Liam from TribePost was fantastic, very attentive and patient. I am looking forward to using again for our next campaign."
"Tribepost always offer a great service and ensure that our adverts are placed quickly and accurately. They are always willing to offer advice to make sure we get the best candidates for our roles and regularly check in with me to see how things are going. I would happily recommend them!"
"Tribepost has made recruitment so much more easier for the team. Not only do we get postings on the UK's top job boards without the costs of going direct, our Account Manager (Ross) is extremely hands on and has removed some of the admin-burden of recruitment - and has done this voluntarily. The dashboard is easy to use and customisable and the overall ease of the site has made Tribepost number 1 for us. Would definitely recommend."
"Liam is always polite and cheerful when I speak with him. Roles are advertised quickly, and no question is a silly question."
"A fast response on the UK Accountant search receiving 10 CVs within the same day"
"Really helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"Excellent quality of the applicants"
"Very helpful and quick service. Always followed up to check how the campaign was going."
"The communication and support from the Ricky and TribePost team is second to none. From advice during the listing process, right through to the management and filtering of applications, TribePost support you every step of the way. I would highly recommend them for your recruitment needs."
"TribePost offer a fantastic value for money service, and the customer service we receive from the team is always top notch. Our consultant, Ross, keeps in touch regularly throughout the campaign to ensure that we are on the right track and to see what else he can do to help - whether this be a bespoke CV search or to get feedback on the CV sifting he's done for us. For us the service works out much cheaper than the alternatives, and we get the added bonus of great support from Ross and the rest of the team - I can highly recommend TribePost!"
"Good communication with Account Manager, good number of CVs coming through."
"Responsive to our needs and follow up during a live vacancy to check progress."
"The account manager goes above and beyond expectations in helping to attract/source the right candidates."
"TribePost provides a very good service, it is so easy to advertise on all job boards through them. All responses are also collected and initial selection made as per individual requirements. Very useful service and prices are competitive too."
"We have been working with Tribepost for just over a year now and their customer service is excellent. They are great value for money and have helped us greatly with recruitment. Ross, our client manager checks in with me every week to ensure everything is OK and running smoothly."
TribePost Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 59 reviews