TribePost Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd
Read TribePost Ltd Reviews

About TribePost Ltd:

TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

sales@tribepost.co.uk

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas

Tell us how TribePost Ltd made you happy
We used Tribe post for the first time this month. We have found them to be good value and very professional. Liam Walker is my contact there and I thought he was excellent .
Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We're glad to hear your initial of experience of service has been good enough for you to give us 5 stars, We will do our best to continue offering you this level of service.

We look forward to working with you on your future vacancies!

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Always a fast and proactive service, and regular updates.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Ricky and his team have always been very helpful with all job ads and postings, providing regular feedback and suggestions on improving the success of our campaigns.
Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. Ricky and the team have enjoyed working with the company over the last 6 years.

We will do our best to offer you a 5 star service moving forward! :-)

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Ricky is very efficient and deals with any queries in a timely manner.
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We're glad to hear you rate the services we offer as 5 out of 5.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Tribepost provides and excellent service, the speed of getting the adverts online is very impressive and if it is really pressing, they will always help and process as quickly as possible. We deal primarily with Ricky, who is always very helpful and certainly very patient. What is also makes Tribpost to stand out is consistency. If Ricky is absent, he will always make sure we are looked after and have a contact to go to. We also receive advice if our Job Titles or job adverts need to be reconsidered, which is very useful. I will absolutely recommend Tribepost, they are very good at what they do.
Hi Viktoriya,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. Ricky and the team are very happy to hear that you rate their service very highly.

We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to working with you moving forward.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Loved the service we received from TribePost! The system was great to use and helped me keep track of all of the interviews I booked in. From using TribePost we have hired two great staff. I couldn't thank Ricky enough for being fantastic in teaching me how to use the system and fixing any problems I had. We will 100% be using TribePost again in the future!
Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We also appreciate the time you took to understand our system and how it can assist you with your recruitment processes.

We look forward to working with you on your next campaign.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Great, professional service. All the staff are really helpful.
Hi Maxine,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. Ricky and the team have loved working with you over the last 7 years and we have enjoyed working on all of the 500 vacancies you've had in this time period. :-)

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Quick responses which is always extremely helpful. One comment to make is that occasionally there are grammatical errors in the posts sent over to proof read, for instance lowercase letters to start sentences. But not a major issue as all adverts are checked.
Hi Beatrice,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. Ricky and the team have enjoyed working with you since the start of the year.

We look forward to growing our already successful business relationship with you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
The entire service, including the attention to detail of my Account Manager, Liam, to the concise delivery of what they claimed they could do; from start to finish was excellent - it gave me every confidence to use them again. I remain impressed with their professionalism and I recommend them to you, without hesitation.
Hi Fiona,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We have enjoyed working with you over the past 18 months and relished the challenge to fill your normally hard-to-fill vacancies.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Quick and easy service, the website is very straight forward. As a company we us TribePost for a lot of our recruitment and always receive a good response. We have regular catch ups with our consultant, who is also easy to contact when needed.
Hi Asacia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We have enjoyed working with you over the past 2 years and we will continue to work hard for you to ensure you recieve the best results possible for your recruitment campaigns.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
TribePost provide ROI Limited with a great service. The account management by Ross and the team is the reason I choose TribePost. They are helpful and pragmatic and above all else, prompt with requests and job postings. I really value the relationship we have with TribePost and have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We have enjoyed working with you over the past 5 years and we will do everything in our power to ensure you receive the best results to continue using our services for your recuitment needs moving forward!

Head of Customer Satisfaction
TribePost offer a great service with a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable team supporting their adaptable and effective ATS system. Highly recommended.
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We also appreciate the recent referrals you have passed over to us! :-)

We look forward to continuing to grow our already successful business relationship.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
I have been impressed with the level of service Liam Walker at TribePost has offered us. He is always friendly, professional and determined to deliver upon our needs. He has taken the time to really understand our what we look for in candidates and often goes the extra mile. Its a pleasure to work with him and TribePost. Thank you.
Hi Mistral,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear Liam is going the extra mile for you. We take great interest in what you're trying to achieve as we know that this should improve the results you receive from our service.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Extremely helpful, very professional and easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone.
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We're happy to hear you would recommend our service!

Head of Customer Satisfaction
I was very impressed with our introduction to the service via Stephen and Martin, who talked us through the functionality and customised features for the purpose of our methods of recruitment. They made everything seem easy and answered all of our questions with ease. I have since worked very closely with our Account Manager Liam who was introduced to the team via the Recruitment Manager. They had previously worked together meaning we anticipated a high level of service based on the repeat business. Liam has gone above and beyond my expectations and really integrated into our recruitment team, making himself available to help at the drop of a hat. He has contributed to ideas, process' and procedures and consistently delivered on his promises. It would be very difficult to fully perform my duties as a Recruiter without him and I would feel confident in recommending Liam and Tribepost to any multitude of organisation, regardless of sector or volume of recruitment. All in all a brilliant service and fantastic Account Manager!
Hi Laura-Beth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your detailed feedback, it's very much appreciated.

Every member of the team aims to roll out the red carpet for everyone we speak with and we're pleased to hear that this has been your experience with working with a few of the team here.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
We have used Tribepost a few times now for our advertising and feel that not only is it great value for money but the service you get from the staff is 10/10. Special thanks to Liam Walker and his service to us, nothing is ever to much for him and he is always helpful, friendly and responsive to our needs.
Hi Robyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. Liam always aims to please and I'm glad to hear you're completley satisfied with the way things are going.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
Liam and his Team at Tribepost has been a great help right from the start. I know Liam is always there should I need him and he checks in from time to time without becoming a nuisance. I would not hesitate to recommend Tribepost as an organisation for your recruitment needs.
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. I have passed this on to Liam and he's extremley pleased to hear he isn't a nuisance. :-)

Head of Customer Satisfaction
I always get a friendly, helpful service from Tribepost.
Hi Vikki,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We always aim to please and I'm glad to hear that we are achieving this.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
I have used TribePost to advertise a number of different roles over the last couple of years and the service is always excellent. Our Account Manager is knowledgeable on the job boards and takes time to understand our needs before posting a job so that we get the right candidates applying for the roles.
Hi Cat,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. I have passed this on to your account manager and they are very happy to hear that they are offering you an excellent service. We have enjoyed working with you since 2015 and we look forward to further growing our business relationship with your future vacancies.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
The calibre of candidates we received through Tribepost was much higher than through our own efforts of advertising. When having problems contacting potential candidates, Kyle Gilmour went out of his way to contact them on our behalf and followed up with his progress. We were looking to hire three support workers and were successful in this endeavour; all of the successful candidates were found through Tribepost. I would highly recommend their services
Hi Diana,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, it's very much appreciated. We are very happy to hear that you were able to place three support workers from the one campaign you ran with us. We always endeavour to offer the best service possible. We look forward to working with you on your future vacancies.

TribePost Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 109 reviews