TribePost Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd

About TribePost Ltd: TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

sales@tribepost.co.uk

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas

Tell us how TribePost Ltd made you happy

"Very helpful team, always suggesting how to get a good response ."
"Dear Ross, I have been meaning to send you an email to say how much I’ve appreciated the work you’ve done with our adverts. You have advised, supported and posted advertisements for Deputy Manager, multiple postings for Senior Residential Support Workers as well as multiple postings for Residential Support Workers across our Nottingham and Northamptonshire locations. These were done from the latter part of December 2018 to date Adverts were posted on the dates agreed and you have been provided me with a link to check these once posted. All adverts produced a significant response. E.g. the advert for Nottingham attracted 116 responses from which recruitment is on-going! Ross, it’s been a pleasure working with you and I particularly appreciated your organisation which ensured that our work continued seamlessly when you were on leave. You or your colleagues have answered our questions about our new requirements and made suggestions of how we could make use of functionality such as using templates in our email responses to applicants. Thank you for your ongoing support as we continue to work with TribePost to meet our current and future recruitment requirements."
"Great service by Ross and the team at TribePost, from first contact and the shaping of an advert, through to filtering of the applicant's CVs. We found the portal easy to use and the support excellent - they were always at the end of the phone to answer any questions and support the process. We will definitely use again."
Hi Sue,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experience with TribePost.

Ross is very pleased to hear that you rate our service 5 stars.

We look forward to working on your future vacancies.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We have been working with Liam for a couple of months now and he has been absolutely terrific. Exceptionally efficient & very prompt with getting back to us with candidates & always seeking ways to improve his services to help streamline work more efficiently. Thank you for your continued support."
Hi Aida,

Liam is very pleased to hear you're happy with service he's offering you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We are a niche business who have struggled to get CVs from the sort of people we need. We found the tribepost process more effective than placing ads ourselves or using a recruitment consultant. In short - it works."
Hi Mike,

We love a challenge and we're glad to hear you have filled your role.

We look forward to working with you on any other future recruitment you may have.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"My predecessor had established an account with Tribe post, and never having used them before I can honestly say that I have found them to be refreshingly open and helpful. They take into account our needs and often offer suggestions for improvements, which are appreciated. Our main contact Ricky is great as are the rest of the team."
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to express your feelings on our service. I'm glad to hear things are progressing well with the account and recruitment campaigns.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"The team at Tribe Post were exceptionally helpful with our recruitment needs. Being in a very niche market, they gave us great support and guidance that helped us find our perfect candidate! Jacquie Kerry, HR Manager"
Hi Jacquie,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm glad to hear you found the perfect candidate from the campaign we were running for you.

We look forward to working with you on your next vacancy.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Tribepost provide an efficient and uncomplicated way to advertise across multiple job sites. Liam replies to requests and questions quickly and professionally, and gives advice and support to help us get the most from any advertising."
Hi Elaine,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm pleased to hear you find our offering efficient and uncomplicated, this is exactly how we intend to keep it for you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"I have been using TribePost for approximately 4 months now and have found it to be an extremely useful recruitment tool. We had an influx of recruitment over the summer months and each campaign we put out yielded results (in some cases more than one hire was made per job post!). This has significantly reduced recruitment costs and managing the applications is easy via the ATS with the ability to send bulk emails. Any changes or queries have been answered via quickly by Ross Thompson and the team which has made each campaign as smooth as possible. I will definitely continue to use TribePost for our future recruitment needs!"
Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm happy to hear that you have received the level of service we strive to offer all of our customers.

We look forward to continuing to work with you on your recruitment campaigns.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Very helpful, always achieved very good results using their job boards and very helpful with follow and getting ads placed quickly"
Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm pleased to hear you’re very happy with the service we’re offering you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"The Staff at Tribepost are extremely helpful and in the cases where we have had vacancies which have not been generating interest they have been able to do additional adverts and help us to fill this vacancy."
Hi Ben,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm glad to hear you are experiencing the level of service we strive to offer all of our customers and potential customers.

We look forward to continually growing our successful business relationship with you and working on your campaigns to acheive the best results for you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"This was the second time of using TribePost and just as impressed as the 1st time! We had a great response to the 2 campaigns. Liam was very helpful, attentive and professional! Will 100% be using again."
Hi Zoe,

We look forward to assisting you with your next batch vacancies.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"TribePost has always given us a first-class service. They reply within minutes to our emails, advise us on how to get the best response rates to our job roles, and provide a fuss-free way of posting our vacancies across multiple job sites."
Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm glad to hear you are experiencing the first-class service we strive to offer all of our customers and potential customers.

We look forward to assisting you with your vacancies moving forward.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"I came across this agency by default. A job was advertised by a company on a job site. I applied - interesting role and due to past bad experiences i never go through recruitment agencies. I got a automated response from Tribepost. Note: no where in the advertisement did it say this was an advert posted by a recruitment agency. I emailed to say i was concerned about the lack of declaration of their advertising a role on behalf of a client and to ask for my details to be permanently deleted from their database. No reply to date. After googling them - i see their data practices - even post GDPR - seem to be somewhat unethical. I intend to report them to the ICO. I will also be emailing the company they claim to be representing to complain."
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience. As mentioned in my email, like a lot of companies advertising on the job boards nowadays, it's likely that these adverts are being advertised by a recruitment marketing company on behalf of the direct hiring company. When you apply for one of our customers vacancies, you are only considered for this role and your information isn't shared with anyone else other than the direct hiring company. I hope this helps you understand the process of applying for any of our other vacancies online.

I wish you all the best with your job search.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"I have just had a similar experience with your company as someone else that has left a 2* review - "Jordan" called - spoke to a company Director - lied and said they had already spoken to me in order to trick me to take the call - I do not like lies and will NEVER do business with a company that does. No one likes cold calling - its a thankless job but do it and lie? No, that is not good business practice and will not get you anywhere with us. Do not contact us again. EVER."
Hi Lucinda,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As mentioned in my email reply to you, this is a matter we take very seriously as a company. As a company we make between 8,000-10,000 calls per week and it's very rare that we receive this type of feedback. From looking at our records, we spoke with you back in July and you advised that you were using another provider who were offering you a similar package to what we could offer and it would best for us to call you back around the end of the year to discuss your requirements.

We continually aim to be perfect and it's my goal to work on this with our whole team.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We used Tribe Post to help us with our advertising campaign this Autumn. Very friendly service. Ross, Martin and James were very helpful. They were actively helping us with the recruitment and also did check on the progress a few times per week. We are very grateful for the support and hopefully can work together again in the future."
"Haven't dealt with Tribe Post personally, their after sales may be fantastic. A note on Cold Calling, I understand you're looking to get connected to the right person in the company, however lying and saying that we expect your call, when we haven't spoken to you before, isn't great. When offered to send an introductory email to us, please wait until we finish the sentence before slamming the phone down."
Hi Anonymous,

We appreciate your recent feedback. This is a matter we take very seriously as we aim to provide a very high standard of service throughout all departments within TribePost.

As we don't have your name, could you please advise roughly when this call was received and I can investigate further by listening to the calls around this time to ensure the appropriate internal action is followed with the consultant.

I appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Helped write the advert, monitored responses, suggested changes to get better results and produced some good CVs..I am very satisfied."
"We were overwhelmed (literally) with the response to our advert and the support I received from Liam, our Account Manager, was first class. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he really went out of his way to help manage the volume of applications. He was very proactive and supportive and I would not hesitate to use TribePost again"
"I have just successfully placed a Buyer role in my organisation. I had more candidates than I needed and was able to select an almost perfect candidate from the list to offer. The additional support that was provided in CV searching was extremely helpful and the portal provided to manage the application was very good. The cost was very reasonable and all in all I found the expereince very rewarding."
TribePost Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 74 reviews