TribePost Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd

About TribePost Ltd: TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas

How would you rate TribePost Ltd?

Lee C
Verified Buyer

We purchased the deal put to us that included three campaigns. We then received sporadic bursts of low quality CV's and had to trawl through to find anything of any worth which didn't amount to much. We believe that Tribepost offer a CV screening service which we believe would have suited us better. As we were unhappy with the service we asked for a refund which was met with some friction, but ultimately Tribepost did step up to the mark and offer a rebate. We would point out that during out communication with Tribepost, their communication remained professional.
Verified Buyer

Very good and proactive support from Liam throughout. Good screening improved relevancy of CV search.
Nikki Berto
Verified Buyer

The guys at TribePost are always around when you need something, and always super efficient when they do it. I've not ever had an experience where someone wasn't quick to help when others were away, and the way they take the time to check in on you is really welcome, without being overbearing. Couldn't rate them more highly!
Verified Buyer

Tribepost has provided a quality recruitment service to our company. They have given guidance and support which has provided us with quality candidates for our Technician roles. The team at Tribepost are always keen to assist and are a credit to their company.
Tim Gazzard
Verified Buyer

The team were very supportive of our recruitment needs, helping us to get an advert placed very quickly. The initial screening service of clients was very helpful and saved me a lot of time looking at irrelevant applications.
Stacey Hay
Verified Buyer

It was handy having all he CV's in one place.
I also received alot of help with my recruitment needs from Liam, who helped tweak our campaign to gain interest.
Liam was very helpful and gave me handy tips on how to approach candidates in regards to recruitment.
Unverified Reviewer

I would highly recommend the service that Tribepost provide when recruiting. We managed to appoint a candidate within 30 days of placing our add, and the screening service provided ensured that only adequately qualified and experienced candidate CVs came through for review. Liam was exceptionally professional, helpful and proactive in managing this process on our behalf and he is a credit to Tribepost.
Karen Taylor
Verified Buyer

I have recently been working with Liam Walker on a difficult role we have had. I just wanted to let you know that Liam has been an absolute joy to work with, so professional and immensely helpful, keeping in touch regularly and has done everything in his power to help me with this role to ensure its success with real care. I haven’t had service as amazing as this from any company before so I felt I must write to you to let you know what a real pleasure it has been working with Liam and for that reason alone I will certainly be using TribePost again. Liam is a real asset to your company and has represented TribePost outstandingly.

Thank you Liam for all your help and support, much appreciated.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, one point of contact with good job knowledge, offers advise but also listens to requirements and tweak adverts to best suit the job market, easy to use CV portal and good response on CV searches.
Elaine Martindale
Verified Buyer

TribePost were very helpful throughout the advertising process, always ready to help, nothing was an issue. Luckily we managed to employ a good member of staff.
Thanks TribePost for all your efforts.
Elaine Martindale
Verified Buyer

TribePost quickly understood my requirements, provided advice in finalising the job description and got our advert on to job boards very fast.
Their filtering of applications was good and I only received responses from suitable candidates.
Their search process also quickly yielded results of matching c.v.s for us to pursue.
Our allocated Account Manager was friendly, helpful and professional.
All in all an excellent service at a very competitive price.
Tori Beesley
Verified Buyer

Liam and the team made the recruitment process so easy and as stress free as possible, massive thanks to them. They have represented excellent value for money for our company and our recruitment needs.
Connie Frost
Verified Buyer

Very helpful system. Tribepost narrows down possible candidates which makes it easier to process.
Michael Lynch
Verified Buyer

A great service and much better than others we've used - very impressed with the quality of candidates coming through.
Viktoria Weber
Verified Buyer

I had a great experience working with TribePost. They are very professional, very quick to respond and always keep in touch if you may need anything. Also, the websites, where they advertise, have a great source of candidates. I would highly recommend TribePost!
Denise Giannino
Verified Buyer

My assigned consultant goes above and beyond the service in the contract. Assistance is provided at every step of the way, along with good communication and suggestions on how to source new candidates. It's a true partnership.
Gill Bebbington
Verified Buyer

Good communication with the team. Once the advert went out we started to get very regular emails from TribePost with candidate details for the vacancies we were looking to fill; the campaign was successful and we are looking to use our second advert in the new year.
Zara Rayson
Verified Buyer

Everyone is always really helpful, good feedback and customer care. Cannot fault the service.
Vicky McCabe
Verified Buyer

Overall good service, cost effective service to reach all the job sites.
Linzi McGuire
Verified Buyer

I used Tribepost for a recent vacancy and found the service to be excellent. Quality of candidates was very good. I would use Tribepost for future recruitment requirements.
TribePost Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 32 reviews