TribePost Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd

About TribePost Ltd: TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

sales@tribepost.co.uk

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas

Tell us how TribePost Ltd made you happy

"Ross from tribepost was very good, always checking in asking how the campaign was going."
"When I place an advert on TribePost I tend to receive a reasonable volume of applicants. In order to improve the service it would be great if duplicate applicants could be minimised."
"My experience with Tribepost has been nothing but incredible. Liam was extremely helpful throughout, he would advise us on facts, check in with us regularly when needed and act as an extension to our team. He's incredibly knowledgeable within the recruitment industry and is 110% invested in assisting his clients to achieve their goal and get the result they wished for and more!"
Hi Sean,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We're glad to hear Liam is offering you the exact service we strive to offer all of our customers on a daily basis!

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"My organisation started using TribePost around 4 months ago. We recruit around 600 roles per annum and work within a very competitive market. TribePost has not only increased our candidate reach, but helped reduce our vacancy levels significantly over this time. Their account management team are very helpful and extremely proactive in supporting us to ensure we are getting the most out of the products. I would highly recommend TribePost and look forward to continuing to work with them."
Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We're very happy to hear you have started to see the benefits of using our services.

We're also looking forward to growing our already successful business relationship!

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"since moving to TribePost we have seen a huge improvement on both quantity and quality of candidate when posting a role. Kyle our account manager has been most helpful and very professional, always staying in contact to make sure he is providing the best service and Stephen has taken to help us improve and adapt our internal recruitment processes to help us make it easier for candidates to apply."
Hi Conor,

Thanks for your recent feedback.

We understand moving to TribePost after using a similar service which wasn't working great for you was a gamble. From our initial conversations, as mentioned, we were very confident we could offer you something different and through our additional support we're glad to hear things are improving for you. I have also passed your feedback on to Kyle & Stephen and I've yet to see them without a smile on his face :-)

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Great Service & The reviews below do the Tribepost justice. Results promised were more or less delivered by them. Girl who sold us packge was excellent and AM team very thorough- thanks to all & 2 jobs filled."
Hi Gary,

Thanks for your feedback, it's much appreciated.

I have passed your review on to everyone involved in filling your jobs and they are over the moon for you, they loved working on your vacancies for you.

We can't wait to assist you again soon!

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We have found many candidates with TribePost and all the staff are so helpful from getting the advert put up efficiently and staying in contact to make sure you are getting the best service they provide. I would highly recommend."
Hi Kayte,

Thanks for taking the time out your day to share your feedback with us.

We're glad to hear you were able to place a number of candidates from the campaign we were running for you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"From the initial conversation to tailoring the job advert, Ross was very helpful. We received a good number of quality applicants and I was delighted to have appointed a great candidate well within 30 days of the advert going live. Brian Moyneux TaxAssist Accountants"
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services.

We're very happy to hear your campaign was successful, we had no doubt it would be. :-)

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We struggled to fill the role from other sources. Within 2 days of joining TribePost we had already received a significant amount of suitable candidates. Brilliant"
Hi Karen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We aim to please with a quick turnaround and I'm glad hear we didn't disappoint you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Tribepost have been very helpful, personal service, nothing is too much to ask and we felt like we have had a very tailored service that has delivered the candidates we needed."
Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad to hear our account management team are going above and beyond to ensure you receive the best service and more importantly fill your role.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"I have called on Tribepost to help me with various recruitment campaigns over the past 10 years or so, working with a range of companies. Their professionalism and dedication to getting it right for the customer, understanding my needs as hiring manager, and outstanding account management means I have a trusted external resource available and ready to go when I need it. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tribepost to anyone looking to maximise return on their investment in recruitment spend."
Hi Anne,

It's been a pleasure working with you over the last 10 years, time flies when you're having fun eh!

We look forward to working with you for the next 10! :-)

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Very helpful team, always suggesting how to get a good response ."
Thanks for the feedback, we're happy we were able to help.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Dear Ross, I have been meaning to send you an email to say how much I’ve appreciated the work you’ve done with our adverts. You have advised, supported and posted advertisements for Deputy Manager, multiple postings for Senior Residential Support Workers as well as multiple postings for Residential Support Workers across our Nottingham and Northamptonshire locations. These were done from the latter part of December 2018 to date Adverts were posted on the dates agreed and you have been provided me with a link to check these once posted. All adverts produced a significant response. E.g. the advert for Nottingham attracted 116 responses from which recruitment is on-going! Ross, it’s been a pleasure working with you and I particularly appreciated your organisation which ensured that our work continued seamlessly when you were on leave. You or your colleagues have answered our questions about our new requirements and made suggestions of how we could make use of functionality such as using templates in our email responses to applicants. Thank you for your ongoing support as we continue to work with TribePost to meet our current and future recruitment requirements."
Hi Sharon,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us this detailed feedback. It helps us ensure we're offering our customers the best possible service at all times.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Great service by Ross and the team at TribePost, from first contact and the shaping of an advert, through to filtering of the applicant's CVs. We found the portal easy to use and the support excellent - they were always at the end of the phone to answer any questions and support the process. We will definitely use again."
Hi Sue,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent experience with TribePost.

Ross is very pleased to hear that you rate our service 5 stars.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We have been working with Liam for a couple of months now and he has been absolutely terrific. Exceptionally efficient & very prompt with getting back to us with candidates & always seeking ways to improve his services to help streamline work more efficiently. Thank you for your continued support."
Hi Aida,

Liam is very pleased to hear you're happy with service he's offering you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"We are a niche business who have struggled to get CVs from the sort of people we need. We found the tribepost process more effective than placing ads ourselves or using a recruitment consultant. In short - it works."
Hi Mike,

We love a challenge and we're glad to hear you have filled your role.

We look forward to working with you on any other future recruitment you may have.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"My predecessor had established an account with Tribe post, and never having used them before I can honestly say that I have found them to be refreshingly open and helpful. They take into account our needs and often offer suggestions for improvements, which are appreciated. Our main contact Ricky is great as are the rest of the team."
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to express your feelings on our service. I'm glad to hear things are progressing well with the account and recruitment campaigns.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"The team at Tribe Post were exceptionally helpful with our recruitment needs. Being in a very niche market, they gave us great support and guidance that helped us find our perfect candidate! Jacquie Kerry, HR Manager"
Hi Jacquie,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm glad to hear you found the perfect candidate from the campaign we were running for you.

We look forward to working with you on your next vacancy.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"Tribepost provide an efficient and uncomplicated way to advertise across multiple job sites. Liam replies to requests and questions quickly and professionally, and gives advice and support to help us get the most from any advertising."
Hi Elaine,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm pleased to hear you find our offering efficient and uncomplicated, this is exactly how we intend to keep it for you.

Head of Customer Satisfaction
"I have been using TribePost for approximately 4 months now and have found it to be an extremely useful recruitment tool. We had an influx of recruitment over the summer months and each campaign we put out yielded results (in some cases more than one hire was made per job post!). This has significantly reduced recruitment costs and managing the applications is easy via the ATS with the ability to send bulk emails. Any changes or queries have been answered via quickly by Ross Thompson and the team which has made each campaign as smooth as possible. I will definitely continue to use TribePost for our future recruitment needs!"
Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, I'm happy to hear that you have received the level of service we strive to offer all of our customers.

We look forward to continuing to work with you on your recruitment campaigns.

TribePost Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 85 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access