TribePost Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TribePost Ltd
Read TribePost Ltd Reviews

About TribePost Ltd:

TribePost works very closely with the UK’s top job boards, and our knowledge and expertise ensures your vacancies are presented in a way that grabs the attention of your ideal candidate. But our service doesn’t stop there. CV bombardment is the bane of every hirer’s life; we take that pain away. Our filtering process gets rid of the ones you don’t want, presenting you only with those we know you’ll want to see. All you then have to do is set up the interviews and make the final decision.

sales@tribepost.co.uk

36B Speirs Wharf
Port Dundas

Tell us how TribePost Ltd made you happy
very good customer services, makes it a smooth transition when posting a vacancy
Very good communication, Ross knows the way I like to work and will call to check everything is fine every so often but also realises my preferred ways of working and caters towards that.

He posts jobs out very quick and is super friendly and professional.
TribePost have proved to satisfy our recruitment needs very efficiently. Moreover, the staff are always friendly and welcoming making it an enjoyable experience.
As an In-House Recruiter the use of TribePost has given us a lot more exposure to the top performing job boards reducing the need to use agencies. Having only been using the service for 1 month, we have already seen an increase in good quality applications and have been able to fill our roles a lot quicker. Our Account Manager (Liam Walker) has been on hand to assist us with any queries and also provide suggestions that will help us reach a wider audience of candidates. When researching a number of companies before committing to a decision, I found TribePost to be best company which suited our recruitment process. I would highly recommend using TribePost to other companies.
Tribepost are a very knowledgeable and professional service, the guys have been supportive with our requirements for advertising and communication has been excellent. I would highly recommend that people give them a call and discuss their Job Board recruitment requirements.
We had previously used several different methods of recruiting staff from the traditional local press to online recruitment specialists/agency's with limited success. We then tried Tribepost and what a difference, they listened to the role we were offering and advised on the best title and advert structure to entice the most suitable candidates. We received only candidates that were suitable for the position and our dedicated consultant contacted us at regular intervals to ensure we were happy, once the position was filled they then contacted all the unsuccessful candidates with a rejection letter. I would not hesitate to recommend Tribepost and will certainly use their services in the future if the need were to arise.
The whole process has been so easy from our perspective and our Account Manager (Liam) has bent over backwards to ensure that our adverts our interesting and relevant to candidates. The overall support has been outstanding, and the added bonus is that we have received a number of high quality candidates for various positions that we are moving through our assessment process. I am confident that there will be a good ROI with TribePost.
We purchased the deal put to us that included three campaigns. We then received sporadic bursts of low quality CV's and had to trawl through to find anything of any worth which didn't amount to much. We believe that Tribepost offer a CV screening service which we believe would have suited us better. As we were unhappy with the service we asked for a refund which was met with some friction, but ultimately Tribepost did step up to the mark and offer a rebate. We would point out that during out communication with Tribepost, their communication remained professional.
Very good and proactive support from Liam throughout. Good screening improved relevancy of CV search.
The guys at TribePost are always around when you need something, and always super efficient when they do it. I've not ever had an experience where someone wasn't quick to help when others were away, and the way they take the time to check in on you is really welcome, without being overbearing. Couldn't rate them more highly!
Tribepost has provided a quality recruitment service to our company. They have given guidance and support which has provided us with quality candidates for our Technician roles. The team at Tribepost are always keen to assist and are a credit to their company.
The team were very supportive of our recruitment needs, helping us to get an advert placed very quickly. The initial screening service of clients was very helpful and saved me a lot of time looking at irrelevant applications.
It was handy having all he CV's in one place.
I also received alot of help with my recruitment needs from Liam, who helped tweak our campaign to gain interest.
Liam was very helpful and gave me handy tips on how to approach candidates in regards to recruitment.
I would highly recommend the service that Tribepost provide when recruiting. We managed to appoint a candidate within 30 days of placing our add, and the screening service provided ensured that only adequately qualified and experienced candidate CVs came through for review. Liam was exceptionally professional, helpful and proactive in managing this process on our behalf and he is a credit to Tribepost.
I have recently been working with Liam Walker on a difficult role we have had. I just wanted to let you know that Liam has been an absolute joy to work with, so professional and immensely helpful, keeping in touch regularly and has done everything in his power to help me with this role to ensure its success with real care. I haven’t had service as amazing as this from any company before so I felt I must write to you to let you know what a real pleasure it has been working with Liam and for that reason alone I will certainly be using TribePost again. Liam is a real asset to your company and has represented TribePost outstandingly.

Thank you Liam for all your help and support, much appreciated.
Excellent customer service, one point of contact with good job knowledge, offers advise but also listens to requirements and tweak adverts to best suit the job market, easy to use CV portal and good response on CV searches.
TribePost were very helpful throughout the advertising process, always ready to help, nothing was an issue. Luckily we managed to employ a good member of staff.
Thanks TribePost for all your efforts.
Elaine Martindale
TribePost quickly understood my requirements, provided advice in finalising the job description and got our advert on to job boards very fast.
Their filtering of applications was good and I only received responses from suitable candidates.
Their search process also quickly yielded results of matching c.v.s for us to pursue.
Our allocated Account Manager was friendly, helpful and professional.
All in all an excellent service at a very competitive price.
Liam and the team made the recruitment process so easy and as stress free as possible, massive thanks to them. They have represented excellent value for money for our company and our recruitment needs.
Very helpful system. Tribepost narrows down possible candidates which makes it easier to process.
TribePost Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 119 reviews