Training Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Training Express
Read Training Express Reviews

About Training Express:

Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.

Our goal is to help businesses make smarter decisions about their management of in-house safety standards and regulations, by bringing in specialists to instruct you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on continuously improving our course quality and catalogue, always introducing new opportunities for our learners to maximise their professional development.

Quality means everything to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can trust. We employ only the most qualified experts to assist you in your studies and guarantee a high standard of service every time. This has led us to become one of the most respected training providers, reputed for helping businesses ensure workplace proficiency, professionalism and safety.

info@trainingexpress.org.uk

14 CUMBERLAND AVENUE

Tell us how Training Express made you happy
Good provider.
Dear Learner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent feedback. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Best regards,
Training Express
actually a very good course regarding what is a complex subject which many people are still trying to understand. I considered myself reasonably knowledgeable on GDPR beforehand. However, working through this course certainly helped to clarify somethings which I didn’t understand fully. This is invaluable as a self-employed person who is obliged to keep himself
Hi Regina,

Best Wishes,
Training Express Team
Just taken the understanding autism level 3,very informative and interesting course ,i can highly recommend the course.
Hi Nigel,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Training Express family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Training Express
Thank you Training Express for these courses, i enjoyed every one of them.( keep up the good work)
Hi,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Training Express family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a great inspiration to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Training Express
The level 3 course Food Hygiene Course was perfect for renewing my certification. You can speed read all the modules and take the test at the end in a very short period of time.
Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your feedback. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Training Express
Fast-paced course for professionals but you can do in your own free time. Instructions in my course were clear and easy to follow.
Hi Ella,

Training Express
Completed my first course last week, it was awesome. For my current course there was log-in issue once and contacted the support team, fast and effective service indeed, great service and great team.
Hi Luke,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Training Express
Simple and easy content, the module system makes is easier for professionals to adjust with their busy schedule. I completed five courses at my own pace without any difficulties at all.
Hi Isabel,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. Your appreciation is our inspiration. Hope your next course will be more engaging.

Training Express
I got the opportunity to do the coronavirus awareness course at 85% discount, thanks guys..great deal
Dear Elliot,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Training Express
Thnx guys :) it was a great experience
Hi Madison,

Best Regards
Training Express
Training express is amazing for professional courses..satisfied customer here..tnx
5 stars for this awesome platform
Dear Courtney,

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Hope to see you with us soon again.

Training Express
Thank you for such a brilliant platform. I found it last month and already doing my 2nd course.
Hi Harley,

The Training Express Team
Training Express is an awesome platform. Been with them for 2 years now, no regrets
Hi Bailey,

- Learned a lot
- I would like to know where I didn’t get it right following the final exam
- a number of recordings ends abruptly missing some words
- really appreciate module 5
If you want to get high qulaity content TX is an excellent platform imo
This is a very nice plarform for JOB related trAINING...
Loved it!! Easy to follow and user friendly interface. XOXoXo
This one year access to the course materials. So, I completed it at my own pace. Overall Satisfied
It was a great opportunity because I can learn while havinh job. Learned detailed information too. Thanks a lot
Training Express is rated 4.84 based on 574 reviews