Training Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Training Express
Read Training Express Reviews

About Training Express:

Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.

Our goal is to help businesses make smarter decisions about their management of in-house safety standards and regulations, by bringing in specialists to instruct you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on continuously improving our course quality and catalogue, always introducing new opportunities for our learners to maximise their professional development.

Quality means everything to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can trust. We employ only the most qualified experts to assist you in your studies and guarantee a high standard of service every time. This has led us to become one of the most respected training providers, reputed for helping businesses ensure workplace proficiency, professionalism and safety.

info@trainingexpress.org.uk

14 CUMBERLAND AVENUE

Tell us how Training Express made you happy
Great quality training.
Found the training easy to follow, and worked well moving between desktop PC, phone, and tablet.
Content is quite good so far. Its really in depth, well structured, engaging… thanks to the instructor
Well presented course filled with necessary information.
nicely explained, very useful
This is the third online course I’ve completed with Training Express.I’d recommend it to others thanks.
I genuinely loved the way of delivering the lectures on HACCP, it is very good any one can understand it easily.
Great platform to get compliance training.
Good Quality Courses
so far so good now just waiting on my certificate
Helpfull course for Construction workers!!! Recommended!!
Manual handling made easy, thanks for showing all the drills…
I have found it very informative thanks
great platform!!!!!!!!!
I will obviously recommend this site.
Very good course, and received free certificates !!!!!
I think it’s a very good platform to enrich the knowledge
The course contents are very well organised and very helpful for me
Really enjoy the course and very helpful and give me so much information.
Training Express is rated 4.72 based on 183 reviews