Training Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Training Express
Read Training Express Reviews

About Training Express:

Training Express is a leading course provider, established by a dedicated team of experts working across the UK. We deliver accredited certification and training to UK businesses looking to improve organisational performance. Our comprehensive courses cover a broad range of sectors and industries, with a focus on promoting high standards of food hygiene, business wellbeing and safety in the workplace.

Our goal is to help businesses make smarter decisions about their management of in-house safety standards and regulations, by bringing in specialists to instruct you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on continuously improving our course quality and catalogue, always introducing new opportunities for our learners to maximise their professional development.

Quality means everything to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can trust. We employ only the most qualified experts to assist you in your studies and guarantee a high standard of service every time. This has led us to become one of the most respected training providers, reputed for helping businesses ensure workplace proficiency, professionalism and safety.

info@trainingexpress.org.uk

14 CUMBERLAND AVENUE

Tell us how Training Express made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I took a course on child safeguarding as per the instructions of my supervisor. We work for child protection and safeguarding vulnerable adults. Later, I realized that paediatric first aid is also a relevant course. Thank you for your support and efforts.
Excellent graphics and easy to follow. Thank you for your prompt customer support during this lockdown.
Informative. Tells you the key facts you need to be aware of.Quick and straightforward learning and assessment
Extremely helpful for management level. It is a very in-depth and detailed course.
Beside my studies at college, I was planning to do some voluntary works in a local care home. I learn that a compliance certificate is required for working with elderly people. As a student of social work, the certification would be a good addition to my CV.
Best quality online training.
I work with SHOWSEC. I have relevant training but I wanted to learn more about fire safety. I am happy with the course. Useful and practical.
Great quality training.
I Have found the team to be extremely helpful and the course very informative.
Great value!
Training Express. Reinventing Training! Actually they are doing it. Never thought that online training would be so fruitful until took a course from Training Express.
Great quality courses at the best price. Covered all the basic and advanced aspects of food hygiene. It can be very useful for those who want quality knowledge as well as certification.
Good quality course and smart instructions. They provided the certificate for free. If anyone asks me to suggest, I’ll suggest going with Training Express.
I did hope that the days of giving presentations were over after the busy years at business school. Now, it’s turning out to be a regular ordeal for me. I have learnt a couple of magical tactics from here. Cheers guys!
2 quality course at the cost of a single course. If you’re looking for a food safety course, I’ll suggest not to miss this bundle.
The course is very interesting. Helped me a lot with my nervousness issues at work. I usually work at home. Recently I started working with people from different corners of the world. Excellent tips. Thanks.
Easy to follow online course. Pleased with the quality of course materials. Recommended after all
As a safety supervisor of a construction site, I felt gaining some expertise in hazardous substances related to construction work. So, took the COSHH training from Training Express. I have to thank them as they didn’t disappoint me. A perfect package indeed. Would recommend anyone to rely on them for taking online courses.
Personal Hygiene Course
I realize now how crucial personal hygiene can be. Extensive course. Everyone should take such a course for an improved lifestyle.
No videos to show recovery position, CPR or bandage making ... just mono tone voice reading off the screen .... no mix up of interaction ... was very boring ☹️
Training Express is rated 4.75 based on 330 reviews