Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Mrs Katie Doran
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 16th April 2020
Mrs Katie Doran
More Photos & Videos
Excellent company to deal with, my queries were answered very promptly by Freddy and Rebecca, they are not working normally during the lockdown so deliveries are taking a little longer, but I was able to arrange collection as I am only 15 minutes away this was so helpful after being let down by another company.
Excellent service, lovely product and good price. Our fireplace is now complete. Can recommend most highly. Thank you guys.
More than happy with this company. I've used them three times so far and can't fault the product at all. Looks great
It looks great and sets off the room
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We are pleased you are happy.
We brought 4 beautiful beams, we loved them so much we went back to order some matching shelves. Great personal service.
Hi Laura, Thank you for the lovely review. We are so pleased we could help you and offer a personal service. It's greta to hear you have come back to buy again.
The order was exactly as hoped for and was delivered on time, really well wrapped and with contact during the process to let us know when to expect everything. Will order again!
Hi Nicola. Its great to hear the order is just what you hoped for and was delivered on time. Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams, we would love to see you again.
Ordered two floating shelves for kitchen - excellent product.
Look exactly as we imagined, well made, packaged superbly and delivered promptly. What a credit to British workmanship, you should be proud.
Loved them so much we are now ordering 2 more for the hallway.
Thank you so much.
Hello Jill, What a lovely review. Thank you so much, it's great to hear reviews like this and we are thrilled to hear you are really happy with your shelves and will be ordering again. We would love to see you back at Traditional Beams.
Extremely happy with my floating shelves, I ordered a pair of these for book storage in our kitchen, unfortunately I underestimated the amount and weight of Mary Berry's and associated cook's many volumes! No problem for the Traditional Beams team as I was easily able to purchase matching wooden brackets to provide additional support. A great product and they look fantastic!
Hello Denis, Thank you for the review. We are thrilled you found the brackets helpful and managed to put your shelves up and supporting your cooks books. We would love to see you again.
Amazing quality, great correspondence.
Thanks for leaving us 5 stars, we really appreciate it.
I ordered a 6 Ft oak beam an in extremely happy with the speed and quality of service.

I wold highly recommend this product
Hi Grahame, Its brilliant to hear you are extremely happy with the speed and quality of the service. It's lovely to hear you would recommend us. We would love to see you again here at Traditional Beams.
Under these trying times my beam was delivered on time as discussed cant fault this company well done keep up the good work
Hi Antony, thanks for the 5 star review we really appreciate it.
A quality product and a quality service from start to finish.
Thanks for the 5 star review. We are thrilled you found the product quality great as well as the service received. We would love to see you again.
Very pleased with our beautiful oak beam, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Lovely quality wood, great price and it arrived well wrapped, and within a week.
Hello Jeanette, We are thrilled you are pleased with your oak beam. it's great to hear you found the price great and well as the quality of the wood. We would love to see you again.
I purchased a traditional beam to complement my wood burner. It was easy to install and looks great. I would recommend this company.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Hi Stephen, Thanks for the review and for providing a photo. The beam looks great, its great to hear you would recommend us.
Love my floating shelves
Thank you for the review, we are pleased you love your shelves.
Just fitted the beam in place after letting it stand in it’s new environment for a couple of weeks.It is well presented and finished complete with fittings and instructions. Overall a very good product,money well spent.p
Hi Brook, Thanks for the great review. We are pleased you found it to be overall a very good product. We would love to see you again.
Good quality product ,definitely recommend
Hi Scott, Thanks for the review we really appreciate it. We are pleased you found the product good quality and that you would recommend us.
More than happy with my floating shelf, I ordered this for a lamp and vase to stand on in my kitchen, decided to put a small TV on it instead. Solid quality wood. Will definitely order again.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Thanks for the review, brilliant idea! We are pleased you are happy with the shelf and found a great use for it. We would love to see you again.
Beautiful Oak beam, lovely grain too. The service was fantastic and the item was well packed.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Hello. Thank you for the great 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Thanks for also sharing a photo, we are really pleased you love the beam and it looks great against your blue wall.
I absolutely love my shelves they make such a difference to the room couldn’t be happier
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Thank you for the brilliant review we are thrilled you are happy with your shelves. Thank you for leaving us a review and a great photo, it's really appreciated.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 1,001 reviews