Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
To date, we have purchased five oak shelves from Traditional beams and pleased the each one. Some have been used as "floating shelves "and others to go in to inglenooks or between other cabinets. They will cut to size of a few centimetres different from details on website. Well packaged when posted. Couldn't recommend enough. Will be purchasing more....
Amazing solid Oak mantel supplied by yourselves, delivered on time & very beautiful piece of furniture, really made our fireplace! Thanks
Our beam was delivered quickly and easy to mount on the wall using the fixtures and fittings included. It has now added the finishing touch to our living room, always getting compliments
A friend told me about this fantastic company and after ordering samples decided on the colour and measured what size I needed, from ordering to delivery was quick and Professional. I am absolutely delighted with my purchase can’t wait to see it in place.
Good service
Good website, clear photos of product and information. Quick and easy to order, instant confirmation of order and how the purchase if your item will progress. Kept updated, dispatched and arrived on time well wrapped, perfect condition. Very pleased would recommend.
Quick postage and reliable customer service, will be purchasing something again in the near future.
Fantastic service from Traditional Beams . I contacted them for choice/advice for making it so easy regarding purchasing my new beam . I would 100% recommend this company, absolutely first class from ordering to delivery!
Beautiful beam, great customer service & quick delivery
Quick service.
Pleased with the beam, it looks great above our fireplace.
Hello, We are thrilled the beam looks great above your fireplace, thanks for taking the time to share a review.
The wood samples are fantastic and have helped me decide which beam will go best with our flooring and room decor. Quick and reliable service!
Hello, We are pleased you found the colour samples useful and look forward to making your order for an oak beam. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
A lovely looking shelf. I was very excited to receive the item ahead of schedule. New to being handy around the house I was a little nervous about using gripit fixings. Not a huge fan of big holes and much prefer other fixings. I did however buy some spade drill bits and successfully attach the shelf level! Looks great up and it still is :)
Hello Chris, Thank you for leaving us a lovely review, We are pleased you found the shelf to look great, we do find the fittings we supply with plasterboard shelves superb and very strong. We would love to see you again.
Ordered samples, delivered promptly and well protected. Decent size to get an idea of finish and colour
Hi Adrian, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great to hear that the samples gave you a good idea of the finish and colour.
Website was informative and easy to use, ordering was quick and efficient. Delivery was as advised and was easy to change delivery address with no hassle or issues.
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Traditional Beams. We are pleased to hear you found our website informative and easy to use. Thank you for your order!
Quick postage and great testers to compare colours. Would recommend. Can’t wait to order a beam!
Hi Elenor, We are pleased you found the samples useful and we hope you love the beam just as much. We look forward to receiving your beam order.
Beam arrived within a week and was packaged well so as to avoid damage. Finish on the beam is superb and really makes my fireplace stand out.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, We are thrilled you are pleased with the speed at which your beam was delivered and its great to hear that it helped your fireplace stand out.
Great delivery time and a lovely product I would highly recommend excellent quality.
Hi Janice, It's great to hear you found our delivery time great and the product lovely. It's great to hear you would recommend us.
Hi the services was first class as was the order our new harth looks lovely many thanks will defo use again Steve
Hello Steve, It's great to hear the service was first class and that you are thrilled with your hearth. We would love to see you again.
Very impressed with the product and the company. Having done a lot of research both on line and visiting shops I selected Traditional Beams. The price was very competitive, they kept me informed of progress and the delivery window by DHL was achieved and most importantly the beam is very nice. The installation is also very simple however I'd recommend checking the size of the screw heads to the holes in the beam as these are a tight fi, I used slightly smaller screw heads which made installation a toddle. Overall I'd highly recommend the product.
Hi David, Thank you for leaving the review, We are thrilled you found the service you received great as well as the oak beam very nice. Although the screws are a tight fit, they do work and we find that they provide a very strong solution. It's great to hear you would recommend us.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 813 reviews