Town & Country Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend Town & Country Law
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Town & Country Law Reviews

About Town & Country Law:

Welcome to Town & Country Law - The Estate Planning Specialists. At Town & Country Law, we pride ourselves on both our professionalism and expertise in an array of legal services, all of which we can provide to clients throughout England & Wales, with offices in Lincoln, Uttoxeter, Stamford, Leeds and Newcastle.

We believe our efficient legal services are unrivalled in the country, something we have taken great care to achieve. As such, we can offer legal advice for both businesses and personal matters, and as well as the solicitors we use being SRA regulated, we also instruct Barristers and QCs too.

The services we offer include:

* Wills
* Probate Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Executorship Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Trustee Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
​​
Our ethos is that a high quality legal service has friendly and approachable lawyers at its heart. That’s why at Town and Country Law, we’ll work closely with you to build a great working relationship that’ll see you receive practical solutions to your unique requirements.

All of our advice is insured up to £2,500,000 per client. In addition, Town & Country Law is a college accredited by City & Guilds to provide nationally recognised legal qualifications to individuals both privately and through business. To find out more, simply contact us today.

hello@townandcountrylaw.co.uk

E3 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how Town & Country Law made you happy
I cannot thank Sam Adams and team enough for the support and help at such a difficult time so far in sorting out my late fathers will/ wishes. Mr Adams always responds promptly and as soon as he can and endeavours to do his utmost to help or deal with what’s needed to be done.
Put my mind at ease
excellent response
I got in touch with Town & Country Law needing a will for myself and my wife. The team couldn’t have been more helpful, 5* service from James and the team.
We already had Power of Attorneys set up for our finances and health with Town and Country so when I saw the offer of preparing our wills for half price, we jumped at it. We already had a will but it was so out of date we started from scratch.
We had a call with Michelle who advised she was a trainee, but as I said to her, we all have to learn somewhere.
We had a few amendments to make on our first draft but that was not a problem. Due to lockdown and having to get 2 witnesses that were not family, and not being able to go into anyone's house was the most difficult thing in the whole process.
Would definitely recommend even if no offers on, excellent price.
When Michelle visited my wife and I and explained all about the in's and out 's of being a home owner and what you need to do in making a will she covered every aspect very professionally and in a way you could understand, I would highly recommend this lady.
Being a home owner there is much more than you may realise that you have to do to protect your hard earned assets for your loved ones.
I can highly recommend Town & Country Law. From the initial contact to receiving my final will, everything was done professionally and in the timescale promised. I had put off writing my will because of the cost and inconvenience of having to make appointments with solicitors. However, everything was handled with ease and my will was produced at a fraction of the cost previously quoted. Absolutely first class service.
We found this company very friendly and efficient to deal with. Sam was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions patiently.
We had a Will that helps protect our property and Lasting Powers of Attorney from this company. The staff were really helpful and efficient and we now have peace of mind knowing everything is sorted. We were happy to recommend our friends to them.
Fantastic company, very professional and pragmatic. Highly recommend.
Town and Country took our money over four months ago for a simple will and power of attorney. They then returned incorrect paperwork to us and entirely failed to follow this up. Their first excuse for the delays was the first Covid lockdown, which was before they accepted our business, and then the Royal Mail were the follow-up excuse. We are still waiting, with gradually diminishing hope.

Lorna at Customer Service is friendly enough, but it takes more than this to deliver an acceptable level of service.
A frustrating experience, even allowing for the extra issues during the Covid epidemic. We were keen to arrange very simple wills and LPAs with this company. The interview was fine, but then everything slowed down. Worse, both LPAs were returned by the public guardian as incomplete. 9 months later we are restarting this part of the process because it wasn't checked thoroughly.
Excellent service!! Our consultant Neil Tee-Boon explained all options available to us without any pressure. Would defiantly recommend to family and friends
My Family Trust Fund has been set up by Town and Country Law. These things can take time and certainly at the moment this is understandable. If I had any questions/items I was unsure of, a phone call or email quickly cleared up the concerns. Jessica and James have been very helpful and dealt with me in a professional manner throughout. I would return to this firm in the future. Many thanks.
Advert on facebook so did the usual checks and very happy with what i found. After speaking with a consultant now know my home and assets are protected for my children. I now have piece of mind and everything was tailored to my circumstances. Very friendly but professional so highly recommend this company.
My Husband and I contacted Town & Country Law in Stamford and can honestly say they were Fantastic! highly professional and informative from the very first meeting with their consultant to me signing all the final paperwork.
Have already recommended them to friends! Thank you
I was a bit apprehensive discussing such serious matters as estate planning over the phone (due to COVID restrictions)
However Chris made me feel totally comfortable and explained things clearly, so I could make an informed decision. The paperwork was easy as it was done remotely and I felt secure and confident putting my estate in a trust with Town and Country
Very happy to finally get our Wills and Powers of Attorney done. Excellent service, clear explanations in plain English, and no pressure. No hesitation in recommending this company.
Due to the current situation I requested a telephone appointment to discuss my needs, I was called by David who was extremely helpful and ran through everything in detail. I would be happy to recommend Town & Country Law.
Very happy with the service received and price paid for our Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney, thank you.
Town & Country Law is rated 4.80 based on 143 reviews