Town & Country Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend Town & Country Law
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Town & Country Law Reviews

About Town & Country Law:

Welcome to Town & Country Law - The Estate Planning Specialists. At Town & Country Law, we pride ourselves on both our professionalism and expertise in an array of legal services, all of which we can provide to clients throughout England & Wales, with offices in Lincoln, Uttoxeter, Stamford, Leeds and Newcastle.

We believe our efficient legal services are unrivalled in the country, something we have taken great care to achieve. As such, we can offer legal advice for both businesses and personal matters, and our lawyers are comprehensively accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and the Society of Will Writers – among others – to do so in services including:

* Wills
* Probate Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Executorship Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Trustee Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
​​
Our ethos is that a high quality legal service has friendly and approachable lawyers at its heart. That’s why at Town and Country Law, we’ll work closely with you to build a great working relationship that’ll see you receive practical solutions to your unique requirements.

In addition, Town & Country Law is a college accredited by City & Guilds to provide nationally recognised legal qualifications to individuals both privately and through business.To find out more, simply contact us today

enquiries@townandcountrylaw.legal

E3 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how Town & Country Law made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Saw an advert on Facebook and was of course a little dubious but a quick check showed they are a long standing and successful firm, so I contacted them anyway. I should never have been worried. I had a great long talk with my consultant who found us the best legal solution to our concerns, offered a great price and then walked us through the process from start to finish. Everything was explained to me in plain English so I understand everything fully. If I had a question a quick call directly to Jessica put everything straight in my mind. I can’t recommend Town and Country Law enough in fact have already referred all of our friends and family. You’ve made an old couple very content. Thank you for the peace of mind
Sorted out all of my future planning expertly. The process was pleasant and pain free from start to finish. I had my own point of contact throughout and they made it so easy for me. Price was very reasonable compared with other quotes I had previously.
We had been putting off sorting our wills out for a long time. After seeing an advert online we decided to take some advice and glad we did.

Great price, very friendly and made the whole process simple for us, highly recommend
I came across you on facebook. I opted for a PPT Will and power of attorney in the end. My wife and I were both pleased with how things went. Thank you.
I was first approached at my local Wickes store and made arrangements for the rep to visit our home.Rep turned up on time and was very helpful (Kurt Paull). I am afraid everything went downhill after that the only time anything happened was when I phoned them and was fobbed off with yet another excuse.Eventually the wills arrived on 24th April after yet another call by me.The first meeting was on 12th Nov so it took 5 1/2 months for 2 simple wills. Will never use again and would not recommend to anyone else.
Very good price on your LPA's and thank you for the service. Very happy.
We purchased a Trust, 4 x LPA’s and a Will. Very happy with the initial consultation and the service from start to finish was excellent with good communication throughout.

Given everything that we had purchased there was obviously a lot of legal paperwork to go through. Very pleased to learn that this company also offer free draft appointments where everything is explained in plain English. Thank you Kay for your time and patience and to the rest of the legal team for your help and support. Very pleased.
Thank you to Town & Country Law for my new Will and LPA's. Kirsty and Kay were great!

Thanks again.

Mrs A Wilson
We were approached in a supermarket and accepted the offer of a consultation. Having given our details we awaited a call to arrange the meet but nothing was forthcoming. I called the office as a courtesy to remind them we were wanting to discuss issues and to put things in place. Again no communication. I’ve kinda lost faith in their ability now if they cannot even show the courtesy of returning any calls. Not very professional in my opinion.
Hi,

I am very sorry that you were not called back. Could you please private message me with the specific office you called and your contact number and I will look in to this immediately. Thank you.
From start to finish all the work was completed in a quick and professional manner
We purchased our wills and family trust from Town & Country Law.
Kirsty gave an excellent presentation and guidance on the trust benefits.
We received excellent service and was very pleased with the staff who sorted any questions we asked .would certainly recommend .
This company has dealt with my mother's paperwork with efficiency and kept us up to date with it's progress at all times. I would recommend them to my friends.
I found James the legal representative to be forthright and honest in his summary of his presentation of our wills and Family Trust. Any follow up calls were handled by Jessica who was also very helpful.
We found dealing with them, on a subject we initially found difficult to understand, was made to be quite straightforward. Thanks again for your patience.
Everyone we have dealt with at Town and Country have been very helpful and all procedures were completed satisfactorily.
My wife and I had an appointment for a visit from a representative from Town and Country law, He went through all that we asked, explained about the Trust we were thinking of using, was not pressured in any way to take it up. We were looking for Security for our grandchildren and what was offered was piece of mind for their inheritance. The office kept us in the loop at all times, a lot of paperwork which has to be looked at and make sure everything was what we wanted. (Not Them). We will have to make a change later on in the year, new grandchild, was told to ring up there Legal department and they will deal with that and any other problems which may arise
We used Town & Country Law for our mirror wills as well as lasting power of attorney. Their representative was very helpful and the whole process was simple to understand. I would not hesitate to reccomend this company.
“Sam was very informative, professional and extremely helpful, presenting the facts in a clear way, very happy with the service and aftercare received”
we cannot fault the service from town and country all was explained in detail and made very simple and straightforward 10 out of 10
Town & Country Law is rated 4.90 based on 108 reviews