Town & Country Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend Town & Country Law
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Town & Country Law Reviews

About Town & Country Law:

Welcome to Town & Country Law - The Estate Planning Specialists. At Town & Country Law, we pride ourselves on both our professionalism and expertise in an array of legal services, all of which we can provide to clients throughout England & Wales, with offices in Lincoln, Uttoxeter, Stamford, Leeds and Newcastle.

We believe our efficient legal services are unrivalled in the country, something we have taken great care to achieve. As such, we can offer legal advice for both businesses and personal matters, and as well as the solicitors we use being SRA regulated, we also instruct Barristers and QCs too.

The services we offer include:

* Wills
* Probate Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Executorship Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Trustee Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
​​
Our ethos is that a high quality legal service has friendly and approachable lawyers at its heart. That’s why at Town and Country Law, we’ll work closely with you to build a great working relationship that’ll see you receive practical solutions to your unique requirements.

All of our advice is insured up to £2,500,000 per client. In addition, Town & Country Law is a college accredited by City & Guilds to provide nationally recognised legal qualifications to individuals both privately and through business. To find out more, simply contact us today.

hello@townandcountrylaw.co.uk

E3 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how Town & Country Law made you happy
A recent visit by your friendly representative resulted in my wife and I doing something we have been thinking about for a while. 1. A will. 2.Family probate trust 3.Lasting power of attorney as wel as a funeral plan each.All done in one afternoon.
TOWN AND COUNTRY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND THEY MADE EVERYTHING SO EASILY UNDERSTOOD AND CLEAR, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS
I have been very happy with the service I have received from T&C Law. James was really lovely, very informative, explained everything in a professional manner and that was easy to understand and the other good bit he was so very patient. Highly recommend T&C
Had a updated will by Town & Country after receiving verbal recommendations from friends . From the moment all my details were researched during a home visit until receipt of the final document it proved to be a painless exercise professionally produced . Thank you.
Requested a will and power of attorney in March, now in June and not heard a word from them, requested a refund! Soon afterwards I received a call from James who was lovely, explained the situation and sorted out my will and power of attorney, documents are on their way out to me 🤞. A small refund was made in compensation
After a phone call today from James every thing is in the post ready for signing off, excellent customer service 👍
We approached Town and Country Law to prepare a Will for my mother. Sam came to see her and spent time finding out exactly what she wanted and he explained everything thoroughly so that she understood and felt completely happy. All the documents were prepared with no problems and Sam came back with Sharon to finalise everything. The whole process was completed very quickly with great care and attention. Sam and Sharon were very professional whilst still being warm and friendly. They were really patient and took their time throughout the visits to listen to my mum so that everything was done as she wanted it. We are very happy customers!
A excellent service. friendly very informative from the 1st phone off lisa all the way to the end product. would highly recommend.
Really good service start to finish given updates throughout and all staff really helpful
Received our will today,after some confusion ,now resolved by the company director ,so pleased ,he went above and beyond put our minds at rest ,the wait was well worth it would recommend this company to anyone,thank you Town&Country Law .
After some initial problems with the detail of my will Sam got in touch and everything was resolved very quickly and satisfactorily. He also sent me some vouchers by way of an apology for not getting it right first time.
Had a few words with town &country told them how I feel hopeallbe ok thankyou
After my last review, I had a phone call from James Scotney of Town and Country Law, who was indeed very apologetic regarding the issue we had regarding 'The Will'. He took the time to listen to our complaint, and has promised to get it sorted as a matter of urgency, He has waivered the fee for the Will writing service as a gesture of goodwill. Thank you James, for helping get back our sense of security in these unprecedented times.
I cannot thank Sam Adams and team enough for the support and help at such a difficult time so far in sorting out my late fathers will/ wishes. Mr Adams always responds promptly and as soon as he can and endeavours to do his utmost to help or deal with what’s needed to be done.
Put my mind at ease
excellent response
I got in touch with Town & Country Law needing a will for myself and my wife. The team couldn’t have been more helpful, 5* service from James and the team.
We already had Power of Attorneys set up for our finances and health with Town and Country so when I saw the offer of preparing our wills for half price, we jumped at it. We already had a will but it was so out of date we started from scratch. We had a call with Michelle who advised she was a trainee, but as I said to her, we all have to learn somewhere. We had a few amendments to make on our first draft but that was not a problem. Due to lockdown and having to get 2 witnesses that were not family, and not being able to go into anyone's house was the most difficult thing in the whole process. Would definitely recommend even if no offers on, excellent price.
When Michelle visited my wife and I and explained all about the in's and out 's of being a home owner and what you need to do in making a will she covered every aspect very professionally and in a way you could understand, I would highly recommend this lady. Being a home owner there is much more than you may realise that you have to do to protect your hard earned assets for your loved ones.
I can highly recommend Town & Country Law. From the initial contact to receiving my final will, everything was done professionally and in the timescale promised. I had put off writing my will because of the cost and inconvenience of having to make appointments with solicitors. However, everything was handled with ease and my will was produced at a fraction of the cost previously quoted. Absolutely first class service.
Town & Country Law is rated 4.78 based on 156 reviews