Town & Country Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend Town & Country Law
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Town & Country Law Reviews

About Town & Country Law:

Welcome to Town & Country Law - The Estate Planning Specialists. At Town & Country Law, we pride ourselves on both our professionalism and expertise in an array of legal services, all of which we can provide to clients throughout England & Wales, with offices in Lincoln, Uttoxeter, Stamford, Leeds and Newcastle.

We believe our efficient legal services are unrivalled in the country, something we have taken great care to achieve. As such, we can offer legal advice for both businesses and personal matters, and as well as the solicitors we use being SRA regulated, we also instruct Barristers and QCs too.

The services we offer include:

* Wills
* Probate Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Executorship Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Trustee Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
​​
Our ethos is that a high quality legal service has friendly and approachable lawyers at its heart. That’s why at Town and Country Law, we’ll work closely with you to build a great working relationship that’ll see you receive practical solutions to your unique requirements.

All of our advice is insured up to £2,500,000 per client. In addition, Town & Country Law is a college accredited by City & Guilds to provide nationally recognised legal qualifications to individuals both privately and through business. To find out more, simply contact us today.

hello@townandcountrylaw.co.uk

E3 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how Town & Country Law made you happy
Saw Alex from the Stamford branch last week and found him very informative and helpful. Would recommend t&c for anyone looking to get their affairs in order.
Great service by the Stamford office. Gentleman booked us an appointment and Dale came to see us. Great service from him and we have been able to protect our home for the kids
My wife and I recently had mirror wills drawn up. From start to finish, the process was quickly and efficiently carried out by Sam. We would definitely recommend their service and would use them again if needed. Thanks again!
Very informative and professional feom the word go! Explaining every option and giving us the perfect solution to what we wanted. Great job and would highly recommend
Waited 7 months for will. Just received a very genuine apology from Director Sam and a lady called Amanda but it took a bad review to get a promise of will in post and refund.
First met and commissioned your representative Kurt in February 2021. Had some issues but now happy with the end result. Thanks for being available during lockdown.
All sorted now by a very nice lady Amanda.
I placed a very complex case with Town and Country Law and cannot praise them highly enough for their efficient service and the excellent understanding if their staff.
initially very slow to produce a draft copy , but once "contact" had been made, were very helpful
Had mirror wills,power of Atterney and family trust drawn up took longer than i thought but with the situation as it is suppose can be expected thanks to the MD Sam Adams for interventions in the process very helpful
I gave town &country Law instructions for mirror wills, Power of Attorney and Family Trust Fund the work did take longer than expected but current times as they are could be excused may a say a special thanks to the MD Sam Adams for his interventions in securing that I recieved my documents ASAP W. Quelch
Really friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.
Initial meeting and payment for a Will and Land Registry update took place 12th May, told it would take 6 weeks, 3 months later still no documents . After speaking to Sam today it looks as though Documents are on the way with a refund for the cost of the will in compensation . Alls well that ends well. Thank you Sam.
Very quick and professional when making the initial arrangements and take payment for the will but long delays at finalising the details and providing the will. Understandable delays due to covid issues but would have appreciated being kept informed. However, this was quickly resolved after discussing with the MD. Documents posted and full refund. Thank you.
A recent visit by your friendly representative resulted in my wife and I doing something we have been thinking about for a while. 1. A will. 2.Family probate trust 3.Lasting power of attorney as wel as a funeral plan each.All done in one afternoon.
TOWN AND COUNTRY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND THEY MADE EVERYTHING SO EASILY UNDERSTOOD AND CLEAR, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS
I have been very happy with the service I have received from T&C Law. James was really lovely, very informative, explained everything in a professional manner and that was easy to understand and the other good bit he was so very patient. Highly recommend T&C
Had a updated will by Town & Country after receiving verbal recommendations from friends . From the moment all my details were researched during a home visit until receipt of the final document it proved to be a painless exercise professionally produced . Thank you.
Requested a will and power of attorney in March, now in June and not heard a word from them, requested a refund! Soon afterwards I received a call from James who was lovely, explained the situation and sorted out my will and power of attorney, documents are on their way out to me 🤞. A small refund was made in compensation
After a phone call today from James every thing is in the post ready for signing off, excellent customer service 👍
Town & Country Law is rated 4.75 based on 170 reviews