Town & Country Law Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Town & Country Law

enquiries@townandcountrylaw.legal

E3 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln

How would you rate Town & Country Law ?

"First of all they called me about 15 tines in the space of two days because I was out. When I did answer the phone they was rude and pushy to get me to book an appointment. I believe I spoke to a lady named Karen who was rude and spoke to me like I was dirt on her shoe whom only wanted my money. I would not recommend this company due to the sheer fact that they are rude and do not care about their customers. If you are going to receive the free advice, take the advice and follow through with the products with a company that actually cares about their customers. Absolutely awful customer service, take your service elsewhere!!!"
"test"
Ms Wakefield
"Quick and painless!"
"Very good. Problem free."
Mr & Mrs Liddell
"Recommended"
Mr & Mrs Ellah
Verified Reviewer
"Happy and would recommend you"
Mr Mrs Payne
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful when contacted with queries/questions"
Mr And Mrs Curran
Verified Reviewer
"Plain and clear, highly satisfied"
"Your consultant was very informative and dealt with all queries very professionally."
"I would recommend you"
"Explained very well, would recommend you"
Mr & Mrs Belson
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleasant, clear and concise."
"Paul was a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgable about the products and took the time to explain everything. My case handler was also very nice to deal with."
"All the people we dealt with were courteous and professional. Very informative and put us at ease."
"Excellent and explained everything perfectly. Everything dealt with with the minimum of fuss."
Mr & Mrs Smith
Verified Reviewer
"The consultant was very helpful on all subjects. The case handler was very helpful and professional. Good explanations on any problems understanding things."
"The consultant, Nick, was very helpful and informative. First class communications from you and a timely response to all queries."
Mr & Mrs Worth
"Very professional."
Mr & Mrs Westland
Verified Reviewer
"Your Consultant Chris was most helpful and informative, but not pushy. We have been kept up to date with everything by the case handler."
Mr Pickering
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from your Consultant Kirsty. Your CLO took the time to explain every detail in plain english. Happy to answer all of our questions. World class service."
Town & Country Law is rated 4.83 based on 295 reviews