Town & Country Law Reviews

of reviewers recommend Town & Country Law
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Town & Country Law Reviews

About Town & Country Law:

Welcome to Town & Country Law - The Estate Planning Specialists. At Town & Country Law, we pride ourselves on both our professionalism and expertise in an array of legal services, all of which we can provide to clients throughout England & Wales, with offices in Lincoln, Uttoxeter, Stamford, Leeds and Newcastle.

We believe our efficient legal services are unrivalled in the country, something we have taken great care to achieve. As such, we can offer legal advice for both businesses and personal matters, and our lawyers are comprehensively accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and the Society of Will Writers – among others – to do so in services including:

* Wills
* Probate Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Executorship Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
* Professional Trustee Services - by the TCL Trust Corporation
​​
Our ethos is that a high quality legal service has friendly and approachable lawyers at its heart. That’s why at Town and Country Law, we’ll work closely with you to build a great working relationship that’ll see you receive practical solutions to your unique requirements.

In addition, Town & Country Law is a college accredited by City & Guilds to provide nationally recognised legal qualifications to individuals both privately and through business.To find out more, simply contact us today

hello@townandcountrylaw.co.uk

E3 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how Town & Country Law made you happy
My Family Trust Fund has been set up by Town and Country Law. These things can take time and certainly at the moment this is understandable. If I had any questions/items I was unsure of, a phone call or email quickly cleared up the concerns. Jessica and James have been very helpful and dealt with me in a professional manner throughout. I would return to this firm in the future. Many thanks.
Advert on facebook so did the usual checks and very happy with what i found. After speaking with a consultant now know my home and assets are protected for my children. I now have piece of mind and everything was tailored to my circumstances. Very friendly but professional so highly recommend this company.
My Husband and I contacted Town & Country Law in Stamford and can honestly say they were Fantastic! highly professional and informative from the very first meeting with their consultant to me signing all the final paperwork.
Have already recommended them to friends! Thank you
On behalf of my parents Mr and Mrs Stark ...

Highly recommend Town and Country Law. They where very helpful and professional from start to finish.
I was a bit apprehensive discussing such serious matters as estate planning over the phone (due to COVID restrictions)
However Chris made me feel totally comfortable and explained things clearly, so I could make an informed decision. The paperwork was easy as it was done remotely and I felt secure and confident putting my estate in a trust with Town and Country
Very happy to finally get our Wills and Powers of Attorney done. Excellent service, clear explanations in plain English, and no pressure. No hesitation in recommending this company.
Due to the current situation I requested a telephone appointment to discuss my needs, I was called by David who was extremely helpful and ran through everything in detail. I would be happy to recommend Town & Country Law.
Very happy with the service received and price paid for our Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney, thank you.
Being a single dad with a 10 year old son, I should really have sorted out a will long before now but it’s one of those things I kept putting off. I responded to an advert on Facebook for Town & County’s specially priced will creation service. One of their advisors got in touch and following an initial telephone call to discuss my needs, arranged to come to my house to complete the will preparation. The whole process was friendly, informative and relatively quick, considering my indecisiveness! Would I recommend their will service? Yes. Otherwise I wouldn’t be completing this review for them. Thanks again.
With all that is currently going on in the world, it was paramount that we sorted our personal effects. We approached T&C Law, and couldn't be happier with the service we received, not to mention the professionalism. From the outset our Wills and Trust were fully explained and we felt in control throughout. We paid a fair price for a top class service. I would highly recommend T&C Law.
Very helpful and clear advice. Very professional service and documents produced were excellent.
Very friendly and professional service. Would recommend them highly.
We have found no fault with either James or Jessica . They have both been very helpful. However, we were thinking of also taking out lasting power of attorney for us both but in view of it being a year since we agreed to a family trust and have still not received it, we will give it a miss.
Can find no fault at all with the way in which I was dealt with from start to finish. Preparing a will and arranging a funeral plan was something I always only thought of. I showed interest on an online advert and for once was not bombarded with pestering phone calls and emails. I was encouraged not persuaded with simple explanations during the whole procedure. Within days both issues I’d put off for so long , as no one really likes discuss these matters , where sorted or, in the funeral plan, up and running at an affordable monthly out going . It was so easy speaking to family informing them of the arraingments I’d set in motion , I actually felt like I was giving them a gift ! My passing will be enough to deal with without the complications of what to do with me and my belongings alongside the expenditure it may incur. Thankyou Town and Country Law I can now rest at ease 😊
We have been putting off getting wills for some time
The company were very helpful and gave the right advice
Telling us about powers of attorney and trusts
The phone manner of Chris our constant was fabulous and he was very patient explaining everything clearly
I would not hesitate to use their services again
my wife and I decided it was time to have a will and heard from representatives that a rep would call to our house and answer any questions on any topic house or will related, he did call and was exceptionally knowledgeable on all aspects of his field.
nothing was too much trouble and he even broached aspects that we had never thought of, there was no pressure at any point
and we were impressed by the openness and concern shown to us.
Since that meeting we have had family problems which needed changes to the wills and the trust funds, we have been assigned a senior legal case handler who has looked after our needs at all times, well done, we were kept in touch with developments and given advice whenever necessary and I cannot praise Town and country Law for their care and attention to detail at all times, thank you
We saw an ad on Facebook recently and took the plunge having put off organising Wills and Powers of Attorney for far too long. Not only did the company arrange these for a much better price than we had previously been quoted but the consultant also advised us on care fees. We added a property trust to protect a big chunk of the value of our house. Knowing that our children will definitely inherit all that come what may is a great source of relief and we would highly recommend Town and Country to anyone.
We recently had quite a complicated Will prepared by Town and Country Law. They gave us some very good advice and we found Sam Adams to be very approachable, honest and professional. We are extremely pleased with their service and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Saw an advert on Facebook about Wills and LPA’s and me and my husband have been putting them off for years so thought we’d finally get them done and how pleased we are that we did. Friendly staff and great service. Thank you.
Took two months for the paperwork to arrive, happened to be the day after I complained!! Had to let my daughter look at the paperwork as it involves her and to make sure she was happy with what we wanted to do. Then covid19 hit did not do anything for a while then sent them an email as I had a few quires no reply to my email after a week then sent a letter still no reply.
Would not recommend this company customer service is zero.
After speaking to you this morning it is now apparent that the emails you have been sending are to an incorrect email address and that is why you received the bounce back email notification.

Regardless though, I have offered to speed up the process by coming to see you personally and have also offered you free LPA's too. Thanks.

James