TCL Solar Reviews

Read TCL Solar Reviews

enquiries@tclsolar.co.uk

E3 The Point Office Park, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how TCL Solar made you happy
Simon didn’t try to push the sale when we met. Just gave us the facts for our own requirements. Price was good and the choice was easy. We had a date for delivery one week from our first meeting and Liam carried out the installation quietly, efficiently and cleaned up on completion before leaving and explaining everything. Both David, Sales Director and Simon checked we were happy with everything before final payment was made. Excellent service throughout and we didn’t feel pressured to buy at any time.
The rep from TCL Solar was extremely knowledgeable and he also explained the benefits to me and my wife which made the decision to have solar much easier. They seem a really professional company and we have been impressed by the customer service. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family
Very happy with both product and service. Professional and courteous installation team. Answered all of our questions. Would be happy to recommend this company.
TCL Solar Ltd provided an outstanding service. From the initial enquiry through to completion of the installation everything ran like clockwork.
Simon came along to see us and gave us detailed information on what the best system that be that would suit our particular needs. A lot of installers are steering people towards adding a storage battery to the installation. Simon suggested that as we were retired and would therefore use more electricity during the day, it would be better to run the installation for a year and then see if a storage battery would be of benefit.
He also gave us a true bottom line figure that included ALL costs with no hidden extras that seem to appear on some other quotes that we received.
On the day of installation, Liam and Stuart arrived on time and carried out their work on what was the hottest day of the year. They cleared away all packaging materials and left the site clean and tidy.
Liam also made sure that I was able to access the app for the inverter and gave me detailed information on the completed installation.
TCL Solar Ltd provided a first class service from start to finish and we would have no hesitation at all in recommending their services.
TCL Solar installed my panels and battery 6 months ago, I wanted to see the returns before leaving a review. Our generation and energy savings are actually higher than first projected. Overall extremely happy.
Fantastic company from start to finish, everything ran smoothly, engineers we're extremely knowledgeable and done an outstanding job, would highly recommend
Had a solar system fitted by TCL Solar after being recommended to use them from a family member. Very happy with everything.
Decided to use TCL Solar after getting a couple of quotes. Offered the best solution to our needs at a competitive price. Mr
Thank you to David and the team for installing our solar panels and battery. Very happy with the price paid and service received. Highly recommended.
After reading the reviews on here, I was a little dubious about purchasing my system from TCL Solar however, I cannot fault their professionalism and outstanding service. During the initial survey I was given all the information I needed and once I had decided to go ahead with the system, TCL Solar were happy to work around me to fit the panels. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking solar.
An excellent company, outstanding service and price. David, Christian, Wes and I believe Liam (forgive me if I got the last name wrong), did more than what I expected. If you are serious about Solar panels and batteries, speak to TCL Solar. I would certainly recommend and definitely use again. I have a system now which has been made perfect by these guys. Thanks, much appreciated, Gee
Despite several attempts for someone to answer my issues, there has been no response from the company. Very poor customer service.
TCL Solar is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews