TCL Solar Reviews

E3 The Point Office Park, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Click Here

Tell us how TCL Solar made you happy

Telephone
"An excellent company, outstanding service and price. David, Christian, Wes and I believe Liam (forgive me if I got the last name wrong), did more than what I expected. If you are serious about Solar panels and batteries, speak to TCL Solar. I would certainly recommend and definitely use again. I have a system now which has been made perfect by these guys. Thanks, much appreciated, Gee"
"Despite several attempts for someone to answer my issues, there has been no response from the company. Very poor customer service."
"We have been waiting 4 months since the install for the paperwork so we can claim FIT tariff. Have chased on several occasions, extremely disappointed they ignore our requests. We feel we cannot recommend this company."
"Rubbish company, all promise and no delivery."
"I wouldn't touch this company with a barge pole."
TCL Solar is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews