TCL Solar Reviews

Read TCL Solar Reviews

enquiries@tclsolar.co.uk

E3 The Point Office Park, Weaver Road, Lincoln

Tell us how TCL Solar made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
TCL Solar installed my panels and battery 6 months ago, I wanted to see the returns before leaving a review. Our generation and energy savings are actually higher than first projected. Overall extremely happy.
I made an online enquiry and was contacted by 3 solar companies, I decided to go with TCL due to their competitive quote and non pushy approach. Installers arrived on time and carried out a first class job, very happy with the service received.
Thank you to David and the team for a very professional job from start to finish.
Fantastic company from start to finish, everything ran smoothly, engineers we're extremely knowledgeable and done an outstanding job, would highly recommend
Had a solar system fitted by TCL Solar after being recommended to use them from a family member. Very happy with everything.
Decided to use TCL Solar after getting a couple of quotes. Offered the best solution to our needs at a competitive price. Mr
Thank you to David and the team for installing our solar panels and battery. Very happy with the price paid and service received. Highly recommended.
Just had a 4Kw solar system and battery installed by TCL Solar. I saw 3 other companies and TCL offered the most competitive quote. Highly impressed by Christian and his team that did the install.
After reading the reviews on here, I was a little dubious about purchasing my system from TCL Solar however, I cannot fault their professionalism and outstanding service. During the initial survey I was given all the information I needed and once I had decided to go ahead with the system, TCL Solar were happy to work around me to fit the panels. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking solar.
Recently had a 5Kw solar system with battery installed by TCL Solar. Very happy with the price we paid and aftercare received. Would recommend to anybody thinking of having solar
Recommended to use TCL from a work colleague, really happy with everything from the price paid to the installation.
Thank you to David and Christian for your recent Solar and Battery install. My wife and I are extremely happy and have already recommended you to family and friends. Thanks again.

Mr & Mrs Chef
Thank you to David and Christian the system you in stalled. Both my wife and I are extremely happy and have already recommended you to friends and family.

As promised, we will get back to you regarding the battery too. Thanks again.

Mr & Mrs Chef
An excellent company, outstanding service and price. David, Christian, Wes and I believe Liam (forgive me if I got the last name wrong), did more than what I expected. If you are serious about Solar panels and batteries, speak to TCL Solar. I would certainly recommend and definitely use again. I have a system now which has been made perfect by these guys. Thanks, much appreciated, Gee
Despite several attempts for someone to answer my issues, there has been no response from the company. Very poor customer service.
TCL Solar is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews