Tower Health Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tower Health

How would you rate Tower Health?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tower Health in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"A sales agent rang me the other day extolling their Nutriplex product and offering me 3 months supply with a special offer with a further 3 months free at the special price of £59.80. I said I would do some research and she said she would get back to me. My research discovered (from their own web site) that 3 months supply costs £39.90 and therefore if I was getting a further 3 months free that should have been the price. When I also pointed out that I could buy the product in capsule form from the USA (with equivalent dosage) for £14.77 - she slammed the phone down. Tower Health seems to have the reputation of 'snake oil' salesmen, and from the reviews on Trustpilot it would seem that this firm is one to avoid."
Tower Health is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews