Tower Health Reviews

10AM
10AM

Tell us how Tower Health made you happy

Telephone
"Shocking, illegal standards! I have asked them to remove me from their phone advertising THREE times now, on each occasion I was assured I would be, yet I still keep getting advertising texts from them. Disgusting company, avoid like the plague."
Are you Tower Health? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tower Health receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"A sales agent rang me the other day extolling their Nutriplex product and offering me 3 months supply with a special offer with a further 3 months free at the special price of £59.80. I said I would do some research and she said she would get back to me. My research discovered (from their own web site) that 3 months supply costs £39.90 and therefore if I was getting a further 3 months free that should have been the price. When I also pointed out that I could buy the product in capsule form from the USA (with equivalent dosage) for £14.77 - she slammed the phone down. Tower Health seems to have the reputation of 'snake oil' salesmen, and from the reviews on Trustpilot it would seem that this firm is one to avoid."
Tower Health is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews